• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP Discussion

Should we allow illegal cards?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Alright here’s my first attempt at a deck (I don’t really mind if you guys know the endgame deck of my character)
  • Alexandrite dragon *4
  • Spell Strider *4
  • Spell Striker *3
  • Blizzard Dragon *4
  • Ankuriboh *1
  • Kuribohrn *1
  • Relinkuriboh *1
  • Sphere Kuriboh *1
  • Breaker, The Magical Warrior *4
  • Defender, The Magical Knight *4
  • Beat, Bladesman Fur Hire *3
  • Bravo, Fighter Fur Hire *4
  • Donpa, Marksman Fur Hire *2
  • Dyna, Hero Fur Hire *6
  • Filo, Messenger Fur Hire *1
  • Helmer, Helmsman Fur Hire *3
  • Rafale, Champion Fur Hire *8
  • Recon, Scout Fur Hire *2
  • Sagitta, Maverick Fur Hire *5
  • Seal, Strategist Fur Hire *4
  • Wiz, Sage Fur Hire *7
  • Big Bang Shot
  • Cosmic Cyclone
  • Fandora, The Flying Furtress
  • Mayhem Fur Hire
  • Parallel Twister
  • Power of the guardians x3
  • Riryoku
  • The Fang of Critias x3
  • Twin Twisters
  • Twister
  • Unstable Evolution
  • Dimensional Prison
  • Dust Tornado
  • Magic Jammer
  • Mirror Force x3
  • Raigeki Break
  • Rainbow Life
  • Ring of Destruction x2
  • Scrap-Iron Scarecrow
  • The Golden Apples
  • Training Fur Hire, Fur All Your Training Needs
  • Trap Jammer
  • Tyrant Wing x2
Extra Deck
  • Destruction Dragon *8
  • Mirror Force Dragon *8
  • Tyrant Burst Dragon *8

Edit: I will be adding a few more monsters, just gotta find some that fit the theme

Also, was this the same deck your gonna use?

All done, let me know when would be a good time to make my introduction!
Name: Nolae Roh
Height: 5’9
Personality: As a defense mechanism against the high expectations set by his deceased older brother, Roh has always been a bit soft spoken and reserved in order to avoid drawing unwanted attention. While he is actually a fairly witty and charismatic boy, a constant feeling of inadequacy in comparison to his brother (whether it be in dueling or just making friends) has caused Roh to develop a bit of a guarded personality and will seldom open up out of fear of never living up to expectations. Initially, he will have a disinterest in dueling but soon learn to love it as he falls in love with the feeling of the heat of a duel.
Appearance: Roh has messy black hair that falls above his turquoise eyes that often seem to have dark rings beneath them due to a lack of sleep. He is a bit scrawny, though not to an unhealthy extent, and his skin would easily tan if he hadn’t spent most of his days indoors. After being left with clothes from his brother, Roh has upgraded his style from a baggy hoodie and shorts to white leather sneakers, black denim pants, a white gold watch with a navy face, and hid brother’s signature gray bomber jacket with a black trim unzipped over a tee of his class’s color.
Class: Obelisk Blue (eventually Slifer Red)
Year: First
Signature Card: Rafale, Champion Fur Hire 8 Stars
ATK: 2800 DEF: 2200
Light, Dragon
If this card is Special Summoned: You can excavate the top cards of your Deck equal to the number of monsters "Fur Hire" you control with different names, except "Rafale, Champion Fur Hire", and if you do, add 1 of them to your hand, also shuffle the rest back into your Deck. When your opponent activates a monster effect (Quick Effect): You can discard 1 card "Fur Hire"; negate the activation. You can only use each effect of "Rafale, Champion Fur Hire" once per turn.

Last edited: