• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP Discussion

Should we allow illegal cards?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So from my understanding what's currently happening is
- Weasel and Zack are making the antagonist's pact;
- Bob, Dahlia, Tracy and Bella are taking up arms against the antagonist's pact;
- Tobias, Jira and Willow are exploring a colosseum and also probably about to duel a few Obelisk Blues over it;
- Braxer and Bix are still Braxer and Bix.

Feel free to correct me where I've strayed.

So from my understanding what's currently happening is
- Weasel and Zack are making the antagonist's pact;
- Bob, Dahlia, Tracy and Bella are taking up arms against the antagonist's pact;
- Tobias, Jira and Willow are exploring a colosseum and also probably about to duel a few Obelisk Blues over it;
- Braxer and Bix are still Braxer and Bix.

Feel free to correct me where I've strayed.
That's accurate. Don't think you've missed anything, we can write Kenny knowing everything off as him being all over the place as atoms

That's accurate. Don't think you've missed anything, we can write Kenny knowing everything off as him being all over the place as atoms

God so help me if this is is going to be a recurring joke.

Anyway I'll be keeping an eye out to see where I can swooce in, if possible. Only three days of internship left anyway, and thesis is out of the way, so at worst I'll just be inactive for three days from here on out.

God so help me if this is is going to be a recurring joke.

Anyway I'll be keeping an eye out to see where I can swooce in, if possible. Only three days of internship left anyway, and thesis is out of the way, so at worst I'll just be inactive for three days from here on out.
God can't help you now, rely on trading cards like the rest of us.

No problem dude, good luck and have fun!

Jira: Did somebody say.... C Y B E R C O M M A N D E R and O N I T A N K ? !

I was surprised Blowback Dragon didn't take offense to Dahlia suggestion to scrap him lol
Bob: I will not hesitate to punt you into the sun if you steal my cards

They didn't hear it, they were too busy messing around with Tracy. They'll take offense to it after finding out though

Synchro, XYZ, Pendulum and Link have been outlawed under this RP's regime, everything else is free real estate.

Though please don't bust out three copies of Mystic Mine.

(Also to clarify @DarkHydraT 's comment, you can either set or summon in faceup defense position. When a field spell is in play and the other player plays a new field spell, the old field spell automatically gets destroyed.)

Synchro, XYZ, Pendulum and Link have been outlawed under this RP's regime, everything else is free real estate.

Though please don't bust out three copies of Mystic Mine.

(Also to clarify @DarkHydraT 's comment, you can either set or summon in faceup defense position. When a field spell is in play and the other player plays a new field spell, the old field spell automatically gets destroyed.)
We also don't truly have a banlist, but don't go overboard with Yata-Garasu lockdown or an Exodia deck with 3 Pot of Greed

[Apologies for the double post, but here's my character stuff]

Name: Jacques Demois
Height: 6'0"
Personality: Quick-witted, Jacques is suited to thinking on his feet. More improvisational than a planner, the French (Canadian) duelist is a little brash in his rebellious, teenage years. However, he's charming and smart -- friendly and not a bad student in spite of his impatience and penchant for acting out. A big fan of old school detective books and movies, Jacques fancies himself an amateur sleuth in some regards, even having taken up a small "business venture" in helping fellow students find lost or stolen belongings, or even uncover the lies of deceptive friends.
Appearance: Rapidly sprouting into a tall, thin frame, Jacques still doesn't have the body mass to make up for his size; instead, he's more akin to a thin, looming shadow -- with long arms and even longer legs. When he's not wearing his school uniform, Jacques likes to wear a black leather jacket with a hood, and in colder weather, an overcoat on top of that. Even in warm weather he's wearing pants of some kind, often a red or orange color. Jacques's eyes are a wide, murky green, and he sports long, silver-black hair that he ties up into a wild, spiking top-knot.
Class: Ra Yellow -- Jacques performed well enough in his first year to earn a promotion, but is still considered middle of the road.
Year: Second
Signature Card(s): Reasoning Gate: Reasoning (spell card), Monster Gate (spell card), Black Luster Solidier - Envoy of the Beginning (effect monster, 3,000/2,500), Dark Magician of Chaos (effect monster, 2,800/2,600)

Invoked Shaddoll: Aleister the Invoker (effect monster, 1,000/1,800), Invocation (spell card), El Shaddoll Winda (fusion monster, 2,200/800), El Shaddoll Fusion

The former is some janky semi-GOAT fun; the latter is...more modern meta-based, though i didn't do something like...add Pot of Greed or Charity or other broken cards that make the shaddolls just even stronger haha.