• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your Favourite Pokemon

Red's PokePet
e4k4.png
Arcanine.gif

Groudon the level 83 Arcanine!

...........what?

my favorite pokemons: fire and gras pokemons, also water... and darknes.....
the only i dislike its rock, steel and some lightning...

My favourite starter is Bulbasaur I always pick the grass starter except in Hoenn because Treecko is not so cute. My all time favourite pokemon is Azurill because it's so cute and cuddly and I'm a fool for anything cute and cuddly.

My other favourites are Roselia, Chimecho, Chikorita, Turtwig, Bellosom, Oddish, Caterpie, Beautifly and Leafeon. I'm mainly into grass pokemon. They rock!

My recent favorite is Kirlia. Mainly because I wanted to sew a pic of a pokemon onto a skirt and without any outline I made a Kirlia. It was really good...Oh, and I can't forget about Flareon. I'm all about the fire. Plus Growlithe, Arcanine, Poochyena, and Mightyena. Because I luv dog pkmn. Bwhahahahaha. Meh.

ak! i can't leave all the dragon pkmn out! i luv all dragon ones cuz i luv to draw em. i can draw dragons so i can draw most dragon pkmn. ;D

~The Doodlist, Writer, Singer, Flutist, and pkmn ultra/mega/hyper/super-pkmn fan, (lol) AVEL!!!!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Erg, I don't like Eevees as much as I used to anymore, though they're still one of my favorites. Now, I like Espeon, Flygon, Mightyena, Luxray, Arcanine, Roselia, Walrein, Houndour, Shinx, Poochyena, Growlithe, and, of course, Eevee. I also like almost any Electric Pokemon, all Fire types, and I also like..... the Legendary Faeries. (NOT the Legendary Midgets, or Legendary Psychics.)

Probopass has become one of my favorite Pokemon of all time. Maybe it's the mustache. Or maybe because it is a rock type that can naturally learn Electric moves. I wasn't fond of Nosepass but its evolution made me see the light.

These days I'm finding I really like the fighting types. Gallade, Lucario, Infernape, Toxicroak, Breloom, Blaziken, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, and Heracross are my favorites. That's a huge change from the first and second generation where I didn't use fighting type Pokemon or Moves at all. The next two Pokemon I'm going to train are my Croagunk and Heracross.

Heh. My list of favorites just keeps growing.

Gallade, Lucario, and Infernape are all on my Pearl team, and I like them pretty well too. I like Blaziken a bit more than Infernape though for some reason... Although my favorite Fire starter is Typhlosion, but I know a lot of people don't like him.

I like ground and dragon types a lot too. Cubone and Marowak, obviously, but there are also Swampert, Gastrodon, Sandslash, Torterra, Flygon, Garchomp, and Dragonite.

Well, I like the 1st generation the most. After that pokemons have started to look odd.
I've got alot of faves.My favourite "starters" are charizard, blastoise and feraligatr. Other favourites are pikachu and lucario.

Always has,always will be,espeon.Do i have to have a reason?Because i cant think of one.Other than He is the best eevee evolution(to me) and he rocked in coluseum.

My faves...Espeon, Feraligatr and Flygon.

Why? 'Cuz I watched my brother play Pokemon and as soon as I saw them I fell in love. Actually, my brother and I where playing Pokemon Stadium Two when I first saw Espeon, it was in choosing your Pokemon to fight with that I said, "What's this?" chose it, and then loved it.

My favourite pokemon is probably...Blastoise. Basically just because he looks awsome and Water is probably my favourite type, and he can learn some pretty cool moves. ;D

M

MagnusXL

My favorite starter is Charizard, hands down. Not only is he badass, he's strong enough to hold his own against practically anything. Also, it's the same starting pokemon I've been picking since 4th grade.

Favorite overall? That's hard to pick. Besides the obvious and overused (I.E. Raichu & Gyrados), one of my favorites would have to be Bellossom. Not only is she adorable, but she's a complete powerhouse, even if she's technically more defensive than Vileplum. Mine may have been a freak, but still. You don't need to be a leech-seeding, invincible whore to be an awesome Grass Pokemon.

That and Seribii told everyone to pass up on her. >=|

Dragonair has always been one of my favorites. It looks much cooler than Dragonite, AND it isn't double weak to ice attacks. I just wish it was a tad more powerful, but I'd sacrifice that just to keep the way it looks. I play the game with the guys I like because they're awesome, not because they're rediculously overpowered.

I'd get into the Evee evolutions, but I pretty much like all of them, anyways. Flareon would probably be my favorite. I was pretty much biased towards fire when I first started out. Besides, Flareon looks like a badass pillow.

*quits before he starts rambling off*

8cc1cfe1e515d01306025ebbe67b6b51.png

My favourite is pretty much all dark+poison+or fighting types;as u can see from my trainer card
My overall favourite is mamoswine cuz hes one of the best sweepers thats not an uber.Second are gallade and toxicroak

My favs are squirtle, charmander, and treeko(that includes these pokemons evolve forms) Why do I like these Pokemon the answer is simple they are... REPTILES! I love reptiles I just think they are so cute!
Okay anyways there is another PKMN I like MACHOKE I first considered rasing one a few days after I got my pearl version it was really helpful and He's just COOL! I later evolved it into a machamp (with the help of a friend) and thanks to it I maged to beat the pokemon league. You see I was down to my last Pokemon ,machamp, and so was Cynthia She sent out lucario so I used revenge she hit machamp amazingly it survived then BAM! machamp machamp used revenge and took lucario out in one hit. A few weeks later my friend gave me a shiny machop I was so delighted. Now I love fighting Pokemon.

K

KyuuSetSuki

My fave Pokedude has to be EEVEE, he is the most uniqe pokemon there is, its kinda the ultamate in veritity witch is a good thing, tyrouge or somthing like that, hes also a cool poke, he can evolve into Hitmonlee / hitmonchan or hitmontop ^_^ EEVEE SHALL RULES TEH WORLDS!

My ultimate fave is Lucario. I mean, in the movie, he was the coolest! Aura sensing, and he had telepathic ability... I mean, you could talk to your Pokemon, and actually UNDERSTAND what they say back!! Wooot!
My second fave is Gardevoir. Sooo beautiful. Love 'em.

Instead of unorganized jibber and jabber, me just list them. :3

All grass starters: Genrally, just closer to bug type.
Dunsparce: Its so dopey, it may not be stupor strong, but it gets the job done. Barely. xD
Rattata: Simply put, its was the first user of HYPER FANG!
Rotom: Ghost, and electric. Come on it screams, ownage.
Bugs: I don't know why, but I absolutely love them. It could, be the shear challange you get using them. :3
Ariados/Spinirak: My favourite of the bugs, just because its plan uber.

FEAR THEM!

I Like Typhlosion because of just they way it looks... it's fire mane is awesome and... i can't think of anything more...

and also, i like Espeon because it's a psychic eeveelution and i really like the way it looks and it's move set...

I would have to say that my favorite Pokemon is a no duh. I love Umbreon for it's shape (cool and sleek), it's type (Dark and Defensive), and the fact it's one of many Pokemon Eevee evolves into. Umbreon is just great and beloved in both the anime, as one of Gary's Pokemon, but also in the games, as one of your starting Pokemon in Pokemon Colosseum. But, other then Umbreon, I also adore Espeon and the other Eeveelutions. Also, I have found Miloctic and Flygon awesome over time. And the Pokemon in my little training team will be awesome when they evolve. And ever since I was a little Pokemon fan, I couldn't resist Charizard and Pikachu.

I have several here are mine:

Manaphy: Prince of the sea. My character is Part-fish, and Manaphy just compliments him well. I like most sea/water things. Plus, you can only get him from Pokemon Ranger. [size=4pt]or from hacking which I despise[/size]

Ralts: Small, Shy. I just love 'em. They were a nifty-looking helmet over them, what's not to love about 'em? I especially love 'em Shiny.

Lugia: Wonderous Bird. These are the coolest of all the Legendary Birds, and my favorite. His wings are very similar to an Albatross, which look incredibly cool.

A

AceTrainerSora

My Fav Pokemon, OK May Seem Lame, But My Fav Is The All-Eating, All-Sleeping...

MUNCHLAX !