• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your Favourite Pokemon

Although it is massively over used, I always liked Charizard the best, since I played pokemon blue and red I just always thought that it was the coolest thing ever.

I love fire types, mostly because I'm a pyromaniac, but I always loved dragons too, even though technically, Charizard isn't a dragon type, and the fact that Charizard is a fire type that at least looks like a dragon makes him my favorite.

Houndoom is my favorite for ever  ;D.

bd0493d387eacba1f1bf4f8e13a222e4.png

- Why dosent' my trainer card works?

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Cynthia-Neon, this is not the place to post (or attempt to post) Trainer Cards. We have a topic for that somewhere.
And posting a Trainer Card, in the wrong place, then asking for help with it? That's a little bit stupid.
Warn'd.

My favorite Pokemon is probably Mightyena. I really like Dark type Pokemon, since there aren't very many of them. Before the Hoenn region Pokemon came out, I was stuck on Houndour and Houndoom. ^^ Dark types rule.

My favourite Pokemon are any fire Type (Especially Flareon and Ninetails), all of the Eevee evolutions (Umbreon and Flareon), Flygon, and Chikorita. I'm a die-hard fan of Fire types. Too bad there are only 33 Fire type pokemon.

My Favorite is Blaziken from the fight it had with charizard it was so cool how it looked.And its attacks r awesome.and when they showed him in that double battle in the movie.

Kagetsukii: There's already a topic for that, and it's been answered several times already. Regardless of your half-hearted attempt to make an on-topic post, you're warned.

My fave pokeon in yellow is chrizard in gold it is fraligtre and in diamond it is empoleon

Mod Edit (Yoshimitsu27):
This is not the place to post your god damn Trainer Card.
Warned.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Wow. This is so off-topic some people died. Seriously.

Three warnings already? Time flies. Tori424, you ARE the weakest link, goodbye!

DAS BOOT'd.

I like Ho-oh, simply because it existed in the series since the first episode, yet no one knew what the heck it was.

The art done by Ken Sugimori is also amazing.

And to think, way back in the day, people actually thought it was a Fearow.

I was convinced that Ho-oh was Moltres, first time I saw that episode. "It's legendary, it's a bird, it's not pointy or blue. MOLTRES. :T"

As for my favourite... Marowak. Once upon a time, it was the emo-est dinosaur. Now its dead momma's remains have fused with its face and it is busy kicking copious amounts of ass.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Admittedly, I liked Nidoran at one point, too. Ah, that was when I had my first Pokemon game: Pokemon Firered. Actually, I still like them, though I like Luxrays more now.

Yes, my new favorite Pokemon is either Luxray, Absol, or Manetric, plus Mightyena and Arcanine. They look soooooooo cool. But next to them, my favorite is definitely Eevee, Kirlia, Shinx, Growlithe, and Poochyena. I wuv them so much! (I started liking Mightyena, Arcanine, Poochyena, and Growlithe after I joined a PMD RP.)

I have a few favourite pokemon... Dragonite is a huge fav. for me, although I really like the way Dragonair looks MORE... if it only it was stronger! >_< Charizard, Tyranitar, Rayquaza, Shelgon

Honestly, with 493 pokemon to choose from, I'd have to say Blaziken. It was the fully evolved form of my first VG Pokemon, Torchic.

Followed closely by Dusknoir.

Then by Porygon-Z (it's cry is awesome too!).

Metagross.

And then Munchlax! It is so cute and was the first 4th gen Pokemon to be seen/caught!

AL has Spoken! *POOF!!*

I've just fell in love with my Magnezone, Yanmega, and Mamoswine. I always kinda like Magenton because it saved me in the FireRed LeafGreen E4 but Magnezone is even cooler. I also like Yanmega and Mamoswine better than their pre-evos. I wish I could get Dusknoir but I don't have anyone to trade with. ~stops before Carmen gets off topic :)~

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I never did reply to this way back when... I have several favourite Pokemon, followed by others I love quite a bit but not as much as key others.

Raichu - Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that Raichu is my top favourite Pokemon and pretty well always has been since I first discovered it. In the past, it was one of three "top faves" for me (Raichu, Charizard, and Mewtwo), but now I'd say it's teh top of the top for various reasons. I'd say I was originally drawn to it because it was (a) cute, (b) a rodent (and I love rodents in all shape and form), and (c) the evolution of Pikachu. If there was one Pokemon I'd want to travel around with IRL, it'd be a Raichu, hands down - no contest. That doesn't mean I wouldn't want to start off with a Pichu, I'd just end with Raichu.

I'll try not to rant as much on the rest of my faves...

Charizard: Originally one of my top-three, Zard is still a huge fave of mine - just not to the level of Raichu. It's a bloody fire dragon. What's not to love?

Snorlax: I developed my love for it second gen when I trained one for Pokesta 2, and its been a top fave of mine ever since. I love Munchlax too simply because it's a 'baby Snorlax'. I have many daydreams of riding on a Snorlax's shoulder or commanding it to Megakick telephone poles/cars ^^

Lucario: I am a Lucario fanboy (fangirl. Whatever). 'Nuff said.

Vaporeon: I've never been sure why I love this thing so much, but it's one of my favourite Water-types and my favourite Eevee-evolution. I've enjoyed using it ingame, too.

Bulbasaur: My original starter from yonks ago and still one of my favourite Pokemon ever. It's adorable and well-designed... I just love Bulba :3

Heracross: Bug/Fighting-type = win. I've used it several times in game and loved it each and every time. Besides - I love bugs.

Steelix - It's huge, and it's a step further than Onix (which I also love). I imagine riding on the head of a Steelix… It's just a nifty inclusion in the Pokemon world.

Zangoose: From ingame usage to RP, I just love this thing. It's an awesome design and creature in general. One of my favorite Pokemon in gen 3.

Buizel: The moment I first laid eyes on Buizel, I knew it'd become one of my top favorite Water-types. I was not mistaken. Weasels/otters pwn souls.

Flygon: Cutest and best designed Dragon-type they've invented thus far. I might use Salamence in-game, but for everything else it doesn't hold a stick to Flygon.

Pidgeot: Nostalgic and just an awesome creature in general. Pidgeot might not be the best Pokemon stats-wise, but its pwnful as a bird itself.

Arcanine: I love canines, and Arcanine is a frelling big fire tiger-dog thing. I've loved both it and Growlithe for quite sometime now.

Turtwig: It's adorable, plain and simple. For some reason, the more I see of it around me, the more I love it.

And… that's where I'll stop, for now >> As I said above, there are many other Pokemon I love (like Sandslash, Nidoking, Blastoise, Scyther, Absol, etc.), but the ones I listed stand out to me above all else for certain reasons. It all boils down to personal significance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I never was really interested in Pokemon much, but I did have some favorites. My all-time favorite must be Absol, though. He's able to predict disasters, for Pete's sake! And the coloring is just cool. Black and white... juts awesome, and a Dark type, too. My favorite type.

My favoryte pokemon is ::) my [glow=red,2,300]Darkrai[/glow] just becouse of his special ability and all of the coll attacks and combos you could do with him. :p

And also my [glow=red,2,300]Arceus[/glow] becouse he could learn most of the attacks or all of them and he could also be anny tipe of pokemon

friend code:0817 1090 8931

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
o-o English plzkthx. Good grammar is held in high esteem here at 'Charms. So high, in fact, that you can get a warning for abusing the language. And you will. Right now. Sorry to start you off so rough, read the rules and obey them and you wont get any more warnings.

Also, there is no need to post your friend code with it is already in your profile where anyone can see it. So please don't do that.

Well, I have pretty much favorites. My most favourites are:
- Mew
- Cubone
- Houndoom
Followed by:
- Charizard
- Alakazam
- Tyranitar
- Umbreon

I actually dont know why Ilike them, but I jst do. >.>

My favorite, is of course, Charizard. He's been my favorite since I was five, and was my first favorite(Unless you count that short spell in which I went crazy over Pikachu :p). I think he looks cool, and he can learn a huge varity of moves, allowing him to cover up any weakness he has.

My favorite poke'mon is Gastrodon.

Although WHY it's my favorite poke'mon isn't a very good excuse, but...

I think it's cute, it has two color sets, it's easy to catch, and nice to train...

LIGHTNING SLUG.

And also, it has..the cutest poke'mon cry ever.

Well, in my opinion.

I changed my mind. I decided that I would put my favorite poke'mon from each type here. :3

Water: Right now, my favorite water type is Azumarill. It's pretty freakin' cute. I also like the move sets it can have, and it's design is very wicked.

Electric: O god. Right now, it HAS to be Raichu. Raichu was my first favorite poke'mon, and I'll stick with it until the end. I've always liked it more than Pikachu, it downright OWNS with Thunder-Moves, and mega kick? I dunno, I think it'd be pretty cool to kick somethings ass when I was half of it's height, you know?

Fire: My favorite fire type is Macargo. Along my time with Slugma in my Emerald version, it grew to be "Slide the Macargo", and it became very close to me, and helped me through many a tough battle.

Grass: Meganium. Even though all grass types have been somewhat influenced by dinosaurs, this one caught my attention. In my Crystal version, I owned one, and kept it very close. It's name was Aroma, and he was a very Earnest poke'mon, in my opinion. Never backed down, not once. (Even against ice-types O.O)

Bug: Right now, it's Ariados. I always loved Spiders, and when they finally released a Spider POKE'MON, I was enthralled. I mean, it was so amazing, and in the Poke'mon TCG, the artworks were good, and it's movesets were BEYOND brilliant.

Fighting: Blaziken. I'm sorry, but Infernape can't best out the original fury fisting, flame-throwing fire/fighting type combo. For me, the design was wicked, and it was an easy poke'mon to love. Plus it's physical move-set capabilities are so sweet~

Psychic: Oooh. I finally boil down to a toughie. It's comes close to Gardevoir and Mewtwo.

Mewtwo, because he was a genetically created poke'mon that was treated like garbage, and was temporarily bent on destruction. Plus it's cat-like. Doesn't get much better than that.

Gardevior, because I don't think I've seen such grace in a Poke'mon, ever. It was just so elegant, and it's poke'dex entry was so noble, it moved me. The only poke'mon that will give it's life for it's trainer, no matter what.

Ground: Gastrodon :3 For the reasons I listed WAY WAY up top :3

Dragon: Flygon. Never has a cute/awesome combo been taken so far. :3 It can learn moves to thwart it's own, and that is amazing. :D

Poison: Gengar. I've loved it's design, and I've always wanted to own one of my own. But I've never been able to...he he...

I'll add the rest later. It is WAY too cold in the basement right now ;_;

My favorite pokemon of all time has got to be Cyndaquil. Because its SO CUTE!! And it's a fire type, what more could I want? (Yes, I'm a pyromaniac.) My first pokemon game I ever played was Crystal and as soon as I saw Cyndaquil I fell in love with it instantly.

My second would have to be Raichu because 1.) it's also cute and 2.) it's eletric power is so much more powerful than Pikachu's!

The third are all the Eevee evolutions because Eevee rocks to no end. The rest are all a tie between: Celebi, Latias, Latios, Mew, Riolu (All some of the most adorable pokemon ever!), Pachirishu (sp?), Teddiursa, and every other fire type pokemon existing.

EDIT: I have another favorite pokemon I forgot to mention. I like dragon pokemon, and Flygon is such a cuttie. At first I thought it was a bug pokemon because of the eyes and wings, but all in all its so cute.