• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your Favourite Pokemon

I also love Roserade. Mine is named Rosario. She saved my life when I was battling Cynthia. Her Toxic Spikes attack poisoned everyone on her team except for her own Roserade. Infernape dealt with it.

i have a few
Lucario
Lucariovect.png

vectored by me ^
Eevee
eevee.gif

Flareon
flareon.png

Lopunny
dp-lopunny.png

and i can't think of anymore at the moment
I'll post more later

Nintales
bnhhjhjk.gif

Charmeleon
anime005.jpg

Here is a TC to make it simple
trainercardfav.png

and thanks Sami again for the sprite

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mew_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29

Mew,end of story for me.Its just so adorable!

and besides that its got amazing stats and the abillity to have any moveset it pleases,if thats not a win win situation i dont know what is.

I usually pick the water type no matter which game it is^^
And my favorite pokemon of all pokemon would have to be Persian. Because its strong, Beautiful, and it has that whole evil genius' pet vibe to it. I LOVE IT^^
I also love baby pokemon XD

Because... my god... the amount of times this topic is redone has driven me mad X)

So, it's staying here, stickified, for now. And with that, you may answer once and for all one of the most asked questions since "Which starter did you pick?"

What is/are your favourite Pokemon? If your favourites change, feel free to update with that.

my faveorite pokemon are

mewtwo 1.
luxray 2.
nintaes 3.
palkia 4.
sableye5.
riolu6.

Gotta say I rather like the female Ralts line, with shiny Gardevoir as my favourite overall.

If that line didn't exist I'd probably go with Scizor, Absol and Sableye.

My favourate Pokemon is...
Scizor, as this pokemon is really awesome and looks cool
Scizor.gif

My next favourate is Charizard as it has an intense firepower but also it can fly which is so cool for a starter pokemon.
charizard.png

Zangoose because his look just screams "Admit it. I'm badass."

Then Sudowoodo cause...well I really don't know. I just like him ;D

Edit: Just remembered Berloom. Him and Zangoose together were unbeatable! Man he was awesome.

i have a few faves, but i'll go with the most...noticeable.

typhlosion.

identical to charizard stat-wise, but sooo much better looking. and it learns eruption, a move that, on its own, has taken out entire teams.

My favorite starter is a totdile because 3 evolution rocks!!!!!!!!! ;DI say my favorite pokemon would be Tyranitar with its giantgantic green body and its horn!!!!!!!! :p

Well, I have a tie between lucario and Ampharos, Ampharos because he has a certain design that just gets me going and he's electric. Lucario well because he reminds me of a...magic ninja,like say he reminds me of sohsgay of Naruto, sorry if I spelt his name wrong :p

Ugh..basically, if it has wings, and it looks awesome, then it is a part of my favorites. Which is why I had Skarmory in my signature. Skarmory just screams awesome. What's cooler that a bird made a steel? Also anything dragon-type (Except Altaria and the Dratini line. Bleugh!)

My favorite starter is... uh... well... Everyone of them but Squirtle and 2nd form (not Blastoise, he's cool..) Ivysaur, Venusaur (Bulbasuar is good.) I don't really like Charmeleon either. However, I do like all stages of the Jhoto starters ,except Croconaw.
3rd gen: I DO NOT like Combusken, or Marshtomp
4th gen: Chimchar's entire line. I just dislike monkeys for some reason. (and no, it's not because I was tortured by monkeys as a small child.)

My favorite Legendary is all of the dragon ones. Everything else is kind of 'blah' to me.

Ooh, so hard to decide! I have plenty of favourite Pokémon.
In fact, really, I like all Pokémon. Except for maybe a couple if I think about it hard enough. (Dunsparse and Spiritomb come to mind... and perhaps Vespiquen also...)

I really love Bulbasaur and its evolutions... Which is surprising, considering I've liked Bulbasaur even before I finally gave in to liking the colour green. Pikachu and its evolution/devolution are of course some of my favourites too, on the same level as Marill and its evolution/devolution. (If I were a Pokémon, I'd either be a Marill or a Pikachu!)

Unfortunately I can't really pick out many others in the second generation... because I never really played the games. I have a Gold cart, but it seems to be in Japanese, so I can't play it...

I warmed incredibly to Ralts, Kirlia and Gardevoir (and eventually Gallade) when I discovered them, because they're so elegant and beautiful, to the extent of Pokemon like Goldeen, Dewgong and Suicune. I especially like male Gardevoirs, because I'm quirky like that. ;D

Out of the brand-new Pokémon, I haven't really had chance to warm to many of them, but one that instantly caught my affections was Shinx and its evolutions. I have waited so long for a lion Pokémon! (Now we just need wolves... yeeees...)

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe I am the only fan of Oddish!! >:( :( >:( :( >:( :( >:( ??? :'(
I love oddish because:

1. Plant Pokemon are always looked down upon which really annoys me. {grrrrrr...}
2. The first time I saw oddish in the silver version in the gym I was mystified at it's strength
3. How could I hate him??
4. Last but certainly not least, he is adorable!!! ;D

;D

mine would have to be,Metagross, because of his look and, the fact that he is one of the smartest pokemon due to his four brains, and the fact that he can fly.

close behind him would be Registeel, becauase its body is Stronger than anyother metal on earth! Also, the look as well, becuase he as well looks like a robot.

and lastly Dark & Fire type pokemon...because if they were real dark & fire type, would fit my pesonality to the bone.