• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your Favourite Pokemon

Well, as my name and several posts of mine suggest, I like mudkip. It's so cute, and the ground type evolutions help with my favorite move: Earthquake.

I also like Eevee, Pikachu, & Raichu. Because they've been around since R/B/Y and I like the original 151 pokemon. And they're cute too.

my six fave pokemon are on my trainer card

Cacturne because i like how it looks, its also dark. always just seemed very pokemony to me. it would also look pretty good on the cover of a pokemon game version. its also part dark!

I have always liked crawdaunt, i dont really know why. It seemed like a cooler version of kingler, and the fact that it is dark type is even better ;D. I have also always thought it would look good on a game cover.

Pokemon: Crawdaunt Red and Cacturne Green! XD

Ampharos has stuck with me ever since i was a little kid, as has magmar (but magmortar looks cooler).

Mismagius has struck me as just plain awsome.

Dragonair is really beutiful, and was the pokemon i would show off to all my freinds when i was like six and had blue version.

well thats that.

Latios, of course! Why Latios you ask? Because of it is so very cute and because the movie made me cry!! Okay, not cry...... Er...emotional. Yes, emotional! No, not emotional. But a feeling that can't be explained. I was only seven when I first saw it. :3 But s/he's my current favorite pokemon! It usually changes within the month, anyways. ;)

i'm a dragon tamer persay i like any dragon pokemon as long as it's not dratini. all my pokemon r that of the dragon type well my main team is. ^_^ i'm a weirdo huh?

Overall? Charizard.
Even before Pokemon made its way across the Atlantic I was a fan. I've always been kind of a pyro, and I've always loved dragons.
I was in grade 5 when I opened up an issue of Nintendo Power which basically served as the launching of the Pokemon campaign in North America to build hype for the game(s).
I flipped through it, and I knew the game was a must have. On top of that they had pictures of all three starters and their evolved forms. The interest in fire plus the coolness of dragons drew me to Charizard.
After playing Pokemon since grade 5 Charizard's status as my go to Pokemon hasn't changed.
Not only does he look bad ass, he's easily the strongest of his type, and can hold his own against almost any other Pokemon. I've actually taken some powerful water-types to the limit and won with Charizard.

After Chairzard, despite my love for fire types, the my second favourite is a tie between Scyther and Nidoking.
I like Scyther because I think praying mantises rule. I like Scyther so much that I've resisted all urges to evolve him.
Nidoking just looks cool. Plus during my Red days he stuck on my team from the beginning, and due to his ability he never left. At some points he was stronger then my Charmeleon/Charizard. Plus, seeing as your rival always ended up with a Rhydon, Nidoking acted as my team's "horn" equivalent.

My personal fave is Suicune, Mainly because I just love the way it looks, especially Its Firered appearance - the white dots make it look ownage on a snowy day. Oh, and umbreon would be joint first with suicune as it is so cute and so what if its attacks are bull-, i still love it! ^^

Throw up beetween Lucario and Scizor.

They're both great pokemon to have in games.

They're both some GREAT looking pokemon.

And in both games, Silver and Pearl, I named them Guardian, because they have the strength to be my guardians in game.

I bit nerdy like but hey...

Charmeleon Forever!
Charmeleon has been my favorite pokemon since I evolved him from a Charmander on Pokemon Red version. He serves many good purposes in battle.

my three favorite pokemon are suicune, mainly because he helped me loads with the GSC elite four; lugia because of his super-raw appearance, and number one is, you guessed it, rayquaza because he owns groudon and kyogre.

my fav has got to be slaking. he's the ninth best pokemon in the game and i love it when he picks his nose. if u got a problem wit slaking then battle mine. >:( :D

My favorite is Celebi- because it's really cute and it's so powerful
Roselia- same as Celebi
Masquerain- It has stunning appeals in Pokemon Contests!!!
Flygon- The powerful green dragon!
Absol- I love it! Because it's a Dark-type and it rocks!!!
Butterfree- same as Celebi and Roselia.
Mudkip- My fav water type, very cute and powerful.

Starter
1st gen- Bulbasaur- Because it's cute, powerful, and brave, and loyal to its trainer.
2nd gen- Any of them- They are all cute and powerful!
3rd gen- Mudkip- My fav water type, very cute, and very powerful.
4th gen- Any of them- same as 2nd gen

My favorite of all is Arcanine,cuz he is fire type,he is cute and intimidator at the same time,and...He is the one.

Starters:
1st gen:Charmander
2nd gen:cyndaquil
3rd gen:treecko
4th gen:piplup :p

Throw up beetween Lucario and Scizor.

They're both great pokemon to have in games.

They're both some GREAT looking pokemon.
Isn't that the truth. I finally decided to evolve my Scyther, and boy am I glad I did (even though Scyther still rules). What a great Pokemon to have.

Well here goes My Favorate Pokemon are Charizard, Latias, Pikachu, Luxray, Onix and Moltres Those are above all my fav's Talk all you want about them I will still fight with them no matter what.

my favourite Pokemon would be:above all a tie between scizor and lugia, but i also have favorite generation Pokemon gen 1:Charmeleon gen 2 scizor/lugia/Celebi/quilava gen 3:septile/deoxys/rayquaza gen 4:infenape/Lucario

Now I know I may have dissed it in the past but (once again) I've seen the light. Togekiss is awesome, and its kinda cute. I offcially apologize for insulting its lack of a neck. Any Pokemon that can uses Aura Sphere is ok in my book. I have one and I want another so I'm leveling up my Pachirisu to Pick-up Shiny Stones!

L

LookOut4TheVatos

Hmmm...My Fave Is Charizard,Salamance, Or Dragonite.

3c8ac8dfa0fb781664da4b1738cc69c2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kumi

[glow=red,2,300]I also adore Vulpixes. Why? They're powerful, and cute. And their evolution is stunning! Go Vulpix![/glow]

Kecleon!

The sheer goofy look and the pretty great array of moves you can teach it make it a jack of all trades :p plus people dont expect strong kecleons.

[move]I Love Any Water Type[/move]
you caught me, I am a misty!
I love water types they are so cute, strong and... 0.o sorry bout that,
but I love all water types

As for me, I find myself favoring Tropius at the moment. A fruit bearing Pokemon, that can also be used as a transport just seems to be quite interesting. Though, to be honest, I'm one of those that changes 'favorites' quite often, so it probably doesn't mean too much...

Well most would disagree with me but i like poison type pokemon, yes flame me.

Like i said its a challange when using posion type xD.

My fav
Seviper
Muk
Weezing
Crobat
Tentacruel

Others are cool but i like these the most