• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

• Continue.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just had the idea to use the loss of characters to our advantage by coming up with a storyline to explain it. We have 6 active characters, including both Jesse and Eric, who are controlled by the same user. At the beginning, we probably had close to 12.
By the way, just in case it wasn’t clear, I said 10 because there are other students in the school besides the 6 we actually use/focus on.

That is basically what I was thinking, because we need something to propel this RP along other than school, which I’m pretty sure most people would say is boring.

I agree; fun as some classroom shenanigans can be, they only give us so much. Although they're made to help everyone have social interactions and help get closer bonds with one another, there has to be a few people who would use their powers for their own personal gain. (Almost like Roman's family.)

So is this some kind of sparring thing or something? Either way if Roman lost, he wouldn't be happy in the slightest no matter who beat him. (Might consider making a villain bio, but also wondering if I do/don't want to juggle two chars.)

Two characters aren’t too hard, trust me. You won’t have to use them both too much, only want You’re comfortable to do, it’s your choice!

And basically, pairs compete against eachother, and there’s one winner who fights someone else, so on and so on until there’s one pair of winners left that fight to challenge Mr. Hughes

Jesse’s powers copy/pasted:
Slightly faster and stronger than a normal human, and can become a demonic creature. Whilst one, Jesse is able to be physically touched, but can go through walls. Much stronger, too, and able to use various forms of dark magic, such as levitating and energy blasts. Any non-powered being will become unconscious if near him when he transforms.

Name: Harrison Grey
Villain Name: Playfoul (not the most creative name, note that.)
Power: The ability to swap injuries with the target. If he has a cut, and touches someone with the intent to swap it over, the cut will instantly heal, and be transferred over to the other person. The only thing is that he swaps it. So if the other person has an injury, he gains it too. He can't transfer any fatal injuries, or really, anything super bad, because if it was, he wouldn't be fit for battle to do it. It also obviously doesn't work with someone dead. What he swaps can't be a positive, has to be negative.
Personality: Pretty much lives to cause others pain. He's aggressive, blunt and scary. However, even though he likes to attack as soon as he can, he's still smart. Because of how his power works, he has to be first to attack, or he's transferring injuries caused by another of his teammates to himself.
Appearance: Harrison's skin is a bit pale and his red eyes (from coloured contact lenses) are arched, with thick eyebrows above. His hair is thick, but gelled down and dyed white, with a jagged fringe in the middle of his face. Nearly everywhere over his body are faint scars, but too late to swap with. He also has a very muscled body.
Clothing: His clothing usually stays the same: a black tank top with two grey stripes at the chest, black army trousers, and dark yellow trainers. In his trousers are 3-4 bottles, with liquids in them. Usually, his right arm has two black bands around them.

Yes, the power does sound a bit OP, if it's an issue with anyone, just tell me. He won't be using often though, it's more of an aid rather than something to depend on.
Another thing I want to mention, he actually hurts himself before going to attack, for obvious reasons. I'll also let @Jodie.xox decide, can he hold a weapon on him or would that make him a Gary Stu? In-fact, is this villain a Gary Stu?
And, yet, one last thing, in the RP should we call the villains by their villain names or real names? So would it be "Harrison leapt through the window" or "Playfoul leapt through the window"?

What kind of weapon were you planning on? And you can use either name, maybe the villain name when he’s around others, but his normal name when he’s just alone, and he’s accepted, I don’t know how you’ll plan to start with them, will we just have all the villains meet up or work alone? Mine will have the personality of someone like Peridot/Flowey/Bill Cipher and I’ll do it after school :3

And I didn’t mean Syn and Crystal would be together again, I just had the teacher gesture because they beat him together one time

But @Pokéboy098 did a great post
‘And that person is Crystal’ was kinda funny xD

I’m wondering how Roman’s fight with Syn will go; I feel like Roman might get angry enough to awaken his new abilities depending on how Syn acts through the fight.

I'm aware that it's meant to be a defense class as well, but how should Roman defend, would he evade with his smoke form or try to properly block attacks?

@GalacticDeg Sure!

@AnimeTail So, I was planning on one of our new villains forcing Mark to help them with their own evil doings, and we see the villain with Mark and save him? We’re using villains now, so you can make one if you want too :3

(And for all of you)
How should the defence class work, as in how should we all battle eachother? Pair against pair or we battle as solo’s? I’ll edit my rp post if you want, or one of you can post, I don’t mind.

Last edited: