• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

• Continue.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm cool with sharing the Sleipnir; It's about like I said in the RP, 30-40% bigger than Athena who's almost the size of a full grown horse. (And she isn't fully grown; around the same age as Roman in human years :p)

I’ve been checking in, but my schoolwork is keeping me too busy to post. You have permission to auto Syn if you want, but otherwise, you can just assume he is following you.

That sounds fine, maybe the first one was an old offspring, but just weirdly able to be calmed? An then the angry one inside is protecting eggs because it heard everyone around the cave

@Jodie.xox @Red Gallade @Pokéboy098
Geez, us 4 are pretty much the only 4 left... if I'm not missing anyone out.

Also, I got an idea. Villains! I'd imagine that people would use their powers for evil. Definitely would. I left it outside, because I'm thinking, maybe we run into some villains planning to break into Wolfborn, and we catch them in the plot, and we could have a 3v3 (or 4v4 if Syn appears). We'd all use a villain each.