• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Will You Be My Valentine? (Romance RP)

With an eyebrow raised, Kagami looked back to Dusk once again. "I didn't think that was possible! Wow! You learn something new every day, I suppose!" She moved her ear back to its usual position, causing her to miss the Poochyena's whisper, but she was still able to catch his next words. "Cool! " Kit-Kat exclaimed, looking the way Dusk had pointed. "Better head over there, then. C'mon!" The Vulpix began to skip over to the dance, humming a tune as she went.

"Huh. I'm still surprised I missed it, honestly. I usually pick up on things like this quickly. Well, at least you saw it, right?" Stevey replied, squeezing her eyes shut tight to rid them of sleep, only to reopen them to see Johnny starting a race. "Shoot, yeah, I'll race ya! Maybe this'll wake me up, too." She began to jog at a moderate pace, catching up to Johnny, before speeding up slightly. The shiny found that she kept shutting her eyes tight in order to keep herself awake, and to add to her attempts, she shook her head every time, too. She just hoped she wouldn't pass out at the dance.

Dusk smiled as he ran after her, she was quite the amazing girl and she seemed to be really nice. The poocheyna started to catch up to her and when they got to the place , the pokemon who was outside looked at them and he asked " Are you two a couple...you know this is a couple dance only" he said. Dusk's heart shattered when he heart that "oh i thought it was a normal dance" he sighed and was about to walk away.

'Let's go!" Johnny yelled, increasing his speed. "It's the final stretch, come on legs, dont fail me now." Johnny added as he saw the dance in the distance. He got ahead of Stevey just slightly and began to push himself.

"Hey, Dusk! No need to look so down! I mean, there is a couple of us here, right? Who says we can't go in and have a good time, eh?" Kit-Kat called after the Poochyena, ears drooping down as she saw how sad he seemed. She turned back to the Pokemon at the entrance. "Yeah! Can we come in?"

With one last head shake, Stevey began to bolt over to the entryway, surprised at the amount of energy she still had in her. "Haha!" she laughed, glancing back to Johnny for a moment. "Well, I'm not falling asleep, so that's a good thing!" She faced the direction she ran in once again, nearly stopping as she saw another familiar face. Her speed increased, and the Flareon had to skid to a halt in order to not crash into the incoming Pokemon. "Kit! I found you! What's goin' on, buddy?"

Kagami looked behind her to see Stevey. Smile growing, she sprung up and basically tackled her friend, laughing along with her as she did so. "Hey, man! We're just trying to get into this dance, here! You?"

"Same with us," Stevey replied, pointing to Johnny with a flick of her right ear, red paint flying off with the motion. "So you met someone, eh? Who's the lucky guy?"

"Well, I literally just met him, so I wouldn't really call us a couple yet..." Kit-Kat made sure to say this last word nearly inaudibly, looking off to the side awkwardly. She then turned to face Dusk. "...but this is him. Dusk, mate, this is Stevey, the shiny I mentioned earlier!"

"Howdy, friend!" Stevey exclaimed, bounding over to the Poochyena and holding out a paw for him to shake. "I'm guessing your name's Dusk? It's nice ta meetcha!"

Kit-Kat took this time to go over to Johnny, a sly smirk growing on her face. "So, I'm guessing you guys are a thing now? I just knew you'd like each other! I so called it!" She fist-pumped the air, snickering. "Where'd you guys run off to, anyway?"

Dusk ear's picked up and he ran back to Kit-kat and he smiled at her , looking happy " Yeah please sir " he said and he drooped a little before looking at Stevey and shaking her paw " Nice to meet you Stevey" he said smiling at her. Dusk was hoping to maybe get a date but he didn't think he would even try to date Kit-kat right now. they just meet.

The guy at the entrance sighed and he thought for a min. before he nodded " Fine You guys can you in only because i really don't care" he said and he acted like he was asleep for them to pass. Dusk looked down and he chuckled " i am kind of looking forward to this dance"

Last edited:
Johnny gave a shrug, "Nothing is official, at the moment, but maybe it will change,' he said wiggling his eyebrows at Stevey. "We wondered around, ate lunch, watched the sunset, oh yeah, and saw the stars." Johnny said answering Kit Kat's question. 'I guess it's nice to meet all of you officially," He added, standing in his hind legs, giving a bow, really hamming it up.

"I'd be surprised if they didn't. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun, though!" Kit-Kat replied, winking at Johnny.

Stevey looked over to the Pokémon by the entryway, running back over to Kit-Kat and Johnny once she said "thank you!" Sitting down inbetween her friends, the shiny Flareon smiled widely, having only heard half of their conversation. "Yeah! Johnny found literally the best place to see the stars! Maybe we can show you later...?" The shiny looked over to the Quilava, eyebrow perked in questioning.

Kagami shrugged, looking back to Dusk. "Get over here, man! They're not gonna bite!" She waved a tail or three in confirmation, facing the others once again. "If you wanna. Don't feel obliged. If you guys want the place to stay secret, I won't judge," Kit-Kat copied Johnny's wink, chuckling quietly.

"Kiiit!" Stevey whined, face turning a deep red as her internal body heat increased. "Can we just go in the dancey-dance place now?" Without waiting for a response, she bolted inside, shaking her head as she went and leaving a trail of paint droplets behind her.

Kit-Kat widened her eyes as she watched her friend run off. "Shoot, I took it too far, didn't I?" Once again, she looked back to Johnny, ears drooping sadly. "I'm sorry about that. I was only joking, but Stevey takes things a bit too literally sometimes... We might as well go in, right? C'mon." Standing from her seated position on the grass, Kagami walked over to the entryway, waiting for the others to follow.

Dusk chuckled a little when Kagami made that joke about a secret place " Hmm I know they won't but .." he said and he walked close to Kagami and her friends " Well lets go guys the dance won't wait for us " he said chuckling and smiling a little before walked in the place with Kagami 'i hope this doesn't become embarrassing ' he whispered as he walked up to her.

The dance was very nice and decorated with different types of flowers. "wow this looks amazing Huh Kagami?" he asked and he looked down because he felt a small blush appear on his face as it warmed up after he had noticed being close to her.

"Hey wait up Stevey!" Johnny called catching up with Stevey. "You now I don't mind if you wanna share the place with your friend." He said in a comforting voice, "But how about we enjoy the dance."
A slow song began and Johnny cleared his throat and asked, "May i have this dance?" He cracked a wide grin in Stevey's direction.

Kit-Kat had been looking for her fellow Fire-type friend until the true beauty of the dance floor registered in her brain. For a moment, she just stood a few feet away from the entryway, stupefied, as the scent of what had to have been one thousand different kinds of flowers filled her nose. She took a deep breath, sighing happily. "Sure is," Kagami replied to Dusk, still in a daze.

Stevey thought that she had found a decent enough place to hide, but she was proven wrong as Johnny ran up to her. He didn't seem phased by Kit's earlier words, which caused her to relax, even if it was only slightly. "Yeah, yeah, alright..." she replied, squeezing her eyes shut right for what she thought was the millionth time tonight. Her face visibly contorted into a grimace as a slow song began to play, but the expression only lasted for a split second, and Stevey bowed after Johnny in mock elegance. "Yes, I believe you may," she said through snickers, standing up on her hind paws and holding her forepaws out for Johnny to take.

The orange Vulpix's ears drew themselves back as the sounds of soft, slow music filled the air, pulling her out of her trance. She looked over to Dusk awkwardly, unsure of what would come of this situation.

Johnny swung Stevey around and began to rock with the slow beat of the song. He smiled and began to sing along, only knowing about half of the words. "You know this day has been pretty good huh." Johnny commented as they rocked to the beat.

Dusk looked over at Kit and he blushed slightly before smiling at her and holding out his paw " hey Kit can i have this dance" he asked before blushing even more, he really did like her but even if they do get to know each other dusk did believe that he wouldn't date her until he tried some thing. "i hope this will be fun " he said quietly to where only Kagami could only hear him. The half shiny dark type wagged his tail slowly and his ears laid back on his head before he looked at her again, hoping this would go the way he wanted or someway like that. his way was just to have a friend or even a girlfriend.

Stevey followed Johnny's steps, a forced smile on her face, although it did look genuine. Slow-dancing wasn't really her forte, and she wasn't very good at it at all, but she tried her best to keep up. "Today had been pretty great, huh?" she replied, chuckling sort-of darkly as she continued to sway.

Instead of calling the Poochyena out for his massive blush, Kit-Kat held a forepaw out toward him, smiling. "I don't see why not," she replied, beginning the dance. "That's why we came here, right? To have a good time?" Smile unfaltering, the Vulpix danced to the slow beat of the music, eyes closed.

Dusk smiled and he took her paw and started to dance with her slowly "hehe yeah to have a good time " he said and he smiled at her , his eyes were still open even thought she had closed her eyes " So Kit-kat where are you from again?" he asked ,wanting to know more about her. "i'm so glad i meet someone as great as you" he said smiling at her as they danced.

"Kalos," Kit-Kat replied, simply, ears perked up so she could hear Dusk over the sound of the slow music. Once she was complimented, she paused for a moment, but not long enough to throw off her smooth movements. "Aw, c'mon, man!" she exclaimed, a hint-of-a-blush also starting to form on her cheeks, "I'm not that great!" Her shamrock green eyes were now open, glued to the floor and unwavering.

"Best I've had in a one while," He flashed another smile, and contiuned to dance until the music came into a slow stop. Johnny reluctantly let go of her and stared into her eyes. "Do you wanna get some punch?" He suggested.

Dusk smiled softly before he looked at her eyes and he sighed "yes you are " he whispered in her ear and his Blue sapphire colored eyes " Now cmon lets just dance bud" he said softly as he danced and showed off her moves.

Stevey closed her eyes and smiled lightly before nearly cheering as the current song flowed to an end. "Boy, would I?" she replied to Johnny's question, whipping her head around quickly to search for the location of the drink in question. Once she spotted the table, she looked back to the Quilava, told him to "come on," and almost ran over to it, smile growing slightly. With her forepaws, the Flareon grabbed a couple of cups and poured two glasses of the red liquid, holding one out for Johnny to take. "Here y'are, mate!"

Kit-Kat's eyes, much unlike Stevey's, widened in surprise as Dusk told her that she was, in fact, that great. Not entirely sure how to process this information or react, she continued to dance, blush deepening, until the song ended and another one started, this one a bit more upbeat than the last, but still slow enough. "Th... Thank you..." she breathed out, still caught in a sort-of daze. Dusk was being so nice right now, and Kagami knew of only two reasons why, but which one exactly was the true culprit, she could not be sure. Only time could tell.

Zap dashed around the Amour Area. He ran into the dancing area. He saw Kagami. He was running and couldn't stop. "'Scuse me Kagami!" Zap yelled. He jumped over Kagami. Zap also did a flip, just for show. Zap landed on his head and he started to spin. Zap got up, with a small problem. "Glad I took dance classes," Zap whispered. "Now to look for my bag!" Zap ran around the area, while dancing, trying to find his bag. He didn't realize Kit-Kat had his bag.

Kagami ducked as a familiar Pikachu gracefully jumped over her head, causing her to pull away from Dusk, as a sort of reflex, and look over to him. "Oh, hey there, Zap! Nice moves!" she greeted the Electric-type happily, waving over to him and gesturing to the half-shiny Poochyena standing next to her. "This here's Dusk, if you were wondering. As for your bag, there's no need to look! I have it right here!" Kit-Kat removed the article from around her shoulders and held it out for Zap to take, looking at Dusk once again. "This is the guy I was trying to find before. The one that left his bag with me." Again, she looked over to Zap. "Where'd you even run off to, mate? Did you find your brother?"

Zap jumped over to Kagami, spinning. He landed with a pose. "Thanks, Kit-Kat!" Zap exclaimed taking his bag. "I took professional classes. Now, I teach my brother," Zap replied. "And I did find my brother. He was with a Serperior. I'm impressed by him, he seems to have found some fancy taste. They were outside a resteraunt," Zap smiled at his new friend. His blushing unnoticable. Zap flipped over to show off some dance moves. Some other pokemon said "Ooo!" at Zap.

Ty just arrived at the opened gates of Amour Area. He quickly floated above the stairs to avoid time slipping away faster. As for a busy professor, it was no wonder he would be very late to this special event. After days and days of working at his lab, he thought to break away from work and really start a life; raise a family or more importantly, find a mate.

He made small legs appear from his green coat. He started walking while he dragged an expensive wagon and waddled to a stump. Although he isn't too small, the stump was too big. He didn't mind the stump being larger than him. He placed one thing on his wagon. A big box of chocolate. Yes, he wasted his money just to place his delicate box of chocolate shaped like a heart on a big, detailed wagon. He made sure gold diggers weren't after him as Ty was very rich but didn't brag about his wealth. Ty grabbed the box of chocolate with his tiny stubbed hands onto the stump. He took the bright, red and exquisite top that had a pink ribbon neatly tied onto it, off of the box. He waited for any mate to see if they would like the chocolate that he expensively bought it.

He had to wait for a while since 99% of the Pokemon were already in the gates.

Last edited:
Dusk smiled and he chuckled " Kagami your welcome " He said as he danced with her for fun " Hmm who's that guy" he asked and he asked but when Kagami told him he nodded "Oh ok" he said and he smiled at her. the dark type then looked over at zap "Hi there zap" he said with a smile and he danced more with kit-kat and he smiled happily as he danced with her. Dusk started to think 'hmm i wonder if he is gonna take the bag or just show off his moves....' he thought kind of getting annoyed from him. " Hi there I'm Dusk" he said with a smile and he held out his hand for a friendly hand shake.

Last edited:
Johnny took the punch from Stevey, and let the cool fruity liquid pour down his throat. "Thanks," he said wiping away the remaining punch from his face. His face was soaked in sweat and he just stared at Stevey.

"Nice!" Kagami replied to Zap's own first response, grinning toothily to the Pikachu. When he continued talking, the grin subsided for a minute, before coming back wider than ever. "'With a Serperior', you say? He made a move! I gotta congratulate him if I see him again! If I don't, though, you have to do that for me, alright?" With a giggle, the Vulpix sat down on the ground, letting Dusk greet Zap. Seemingly out of nowhere, though, while this was happening, her ears perked up and her face contorted into one of shock. She stayed frozen for a moment, but her nose didn't waste time with searching for the scent that caught her attention. Kit-Kat ended up turning around to face the entrance to the Amour Area, the scent being the strongest in this direction. However, instead of rudely walking away from Zap and Dusk to investigate, she turned her head around to face them once again. "You guys smell that?" she asked, eyes wide and nearly sparkling. She hummed happily, closing her eyes. "That smells so good..."

"No prob, Bob!" Stevey smirked before taking a drink from her own cup of punch. Much like Kit-Kat's, her ears perked up as a wondrous smell filled her nose, and she picked her head up alongside them to sniff the air. "Yo, it smells like chocolate!" she exclaimed, getting excited. "Man, does that smell good!" Taking another drink of the punch, the shiny quickly added, "but punch is good, too," with a chuckle.

Dusk sniffed the air and he smiled " Hmmm yeah I smell that as well" he said and he got on his four paws and he started to walk around he chuckled " I smells like meat " he said walking around trying to find the smell and he closed his eyes " it smell close' he said as he walked and he gasped when he walked into Kagami and he landed on top of her "i'm so sorry i didn't mean to " He said and he jumped up and he blushed deeply "i was just trying to find the smell" he said and he drooped "sorry"

Zap was on a handstand. He sniffed the air. "My nose sin't the best, but I still smell something," Zap replied. He jumped over the cluster of pokemon. He sniffed more.

Kenneth arrived at the Amour Area, looking around. He could hear music being played somewhere. A dance must be going on right now. Oh well, there isn't a better time to make some friends, and hopefully find a mate. The Umbreon walked over to where the dance was being held and marveled at all of the different Pokemon that had arrived as well. He walked around, trying to get to know everybody.

Emma had come to the dance, convincing the Pokemon at the door she was with someone by using Confusion. She sighed, looking at the happy Pokemon, and curled up on a heart-shaped beanbag, and watched the dance.
Glad they're having fun... I hate this place... Emma thought, frowning, and looking on at the jolly occasion, completely sad inside.

Kenneth walked around the party, an Oran berry he had found along the way clutched in his mouth until he saw a rather distraught Espeon sprawled across a bean bag chair. He made his way over to the Espeon and touched his tail to her, setting the berry down. "Hey there. You okay? Uh, I found this on the way here. Hopefully it'll lift your spirits." The Umbreon pawed the berry over to the female Espeon.

Emma batted her eyes over to the Umbreon. She scoffed, thinking of Dallas and that Roserade that she hated so much.
"Sorry. You just... remind me of someone." She said, looking back forwards. Emma glanced back over, seeing that he was still there. She clutched the berry with her tail, dragging it over to her.
"I don't think much less than a miracle could lift my spirits right now." Emma retorted, taking a bite out of the berry.

Ty waited patiently without taking out his paper nor doing something else. But over 30 minutes past and still no luck. He looked down at the heart-shaped chocolates. He made a unidentifiable (Pokemon) cry and quickly glanced both sides. Then he quickly grabbed a chocolate and shoved it in his green coating. He was pretty hungry after his flight and after walking so long. The chocolate was trapped in his coating and slowly made its way to Ty's mouth. The light, thick, sweet, and creamy chocolate filling soothed his tongue with the smooth, sleek, and silky touch to it. Then the chocolate melted in his throat, sending him sweet chills down his back [spine]. He quickly closed the chocolate box by sliding the elegant top back on to resist himself from sending more.
"I want to make sure that I won't eat all these wonderful sweets..." he sighed.​
He delicately set down the box of chocolates back on the wagon, he then tied it to a firm tree. He used his smart brain to find the most firm tree. However, Ty studied the tree even more. He touched the bark with his small hands. "The bark is light and could be easily torn apart," he looked below the tree which had a big rock next to it. "This fissure on this rock is filled with the bark," he said slowly, "which shows this bark is light."
He took out a stone nail and a rubber mallet out the wagon (that he did not know he still had it laying in the wagon) and started to inscribed his code name on the tree. "Now that the wagon is secure," he looked at the gate of Amour Area, "maybe now I can go on with my objective since the sweets did not work." He walked up the stairs with his small legs and entered through the gates. He returned to floating and could see his coating moving like jello. He came quickly within a second a hypothesis. "The sound waves hitting me feel dense meaning that waves are tugging through dense molecules. The molecules are being carried with the sounds waves." He looked at his coating harden at few points. "That's weird... then that means these sound waves are creating air pressure due to high volume. The density in the air means a lot of people are crowded, thus to my conclusion: a party..."
He used his power to take out a sound level meter. He used it on the ground. "Could this be ultrasonic sound waves?!" Ty said in surprised. Then he collected his thoughts again. "No-no-no, they can't be. This oscilloscope shows normal sound waves. If these sounds are coming and transferring to the ground, this means that this party isn't just a party. My new conclusion is a dance party; since the normal sound waves from the ground means a dance party."

He found himself in a situation that got him nervous. Dancing.

"Well, it's a good thing I'm here now," Kenneth joked. He watched the Espeon eat the berry. "Anyway, I'm Kennneth, but you can just call me Ken, it makes it simpler for both of us. What's your name?" Kenneth pricked his ears and tilted his head, looking at the Espeon expectantly.

"Name's Emma, you here with anyone?" Emma replied, sighing, and laying her head all the way down on the beanbag.

Aeau yawned as the he and Lizz stopped at a bench in the Amour Area. "So... I guess there is something to do..." He glanced up at the sign in front of the gate to the dance. Aeau batted his eyes to Lizz for a second, thinking.

Kenneth shook his head. "It's only me." He looked around at the Pokemon dancing happily. "How come you aren't dancing? You seem like the only gloomy person here. If you want, I can dance with you." Kenneth smirked playfully.

"I get what your saying," Lizz yawned. She was getting tired, but still anted to do something."I guess if there's nothing else to do." Lizz yawned. She looked at Aeau and smiled.

Emma still stared forward, with an empty expression on her face. She looked like she was deciding about something, when she turned to Kenneth.
"Well... There was this Umbreon, and we were getting along good, until this Roserade broke us up..." Her gem turned a deep red when she said Roserade, and looked infuriated.

Aeau sighed, frowning. She really doesn't... He thought, looking at the oblivious Lizz. Should I... Aeau thought, wondering.

Duro walked with Slippy for a long while, chatting and having fun. He looked up at a sign that said "LOVE DANCE!" He sighed, looking at Slippy. He smiled, and trotted in front of her. He took her by the hand, and said "May I have this dance?" Gesturing towards the sign.

Kenneth sighed with sympathy. "I'm sorry to hear that. You're beautiful in so many ways; that Umbreon shouldn't have taken you for granted." The Umbreon twined his tail with hers and smiled. "Come on. Let's dance together. I'll help you feel better, that I promise you."

'I guess,"Slippy exclaimed blushing a little. She looked at Duro and smiled. She pulled out a purple rag she always kept on her and started to wipe thing she got her goo on.

Lizz smiled at Aeau and said," Well, what are we waiting fro, Let's go! I'm always up for a party!" She jumped of the bench and getured for Aeau to come. The Vaporeon started to walk towards the dance.

Emma sort of perked up at Kenneth's statements. She looked sort of surprised, and looked at him with narrowed eyes. Emma got up, and smiled for the first time in a long time. She embraced Kenneth's tail with hers, and began strutting towards the dance floor.

Aeau was surprised by Lizz's quick trot over to the gate, and he quickly followed. Yes... I love parties! He thought.

Duro smiled widely, and pulled Slippy towards the gate. He glanced back at Slippy cleaning things.
"Aw, stop... It's not time to be ashamed, it's time to dance!" Duro exclaimed, excited. He trotted to the Pokemon at the gate, gently pulling Slippy along. The Pokemon gestured for them to enter. Duro looked around the area. "Yeah! This'll be great!" He said, excitedly looking back at Slippy with a huge smile.