• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Will You Be My Valentine? (Romance RP)

The Shiny Umbreon sat next to Melody ''You okay Med?'' The Umbreon said to Melody ''I'm perfectly fine Dallas!:@'' Melody seemed annoyed and left behind ''Ya know Med i'm always there for you!'' Dallas said ''I don't care! :@'' Melody shouted at Dallas '':blush:'' Dallas looked at her

"'Ooh,' eh? Yet another interesting name!" Stevey turned to completely face the Pikachu to say this, a smile on her face, before looking off to the side at something that caught her eye. "Can't wait to meet her, too! Wuzzat?"

And with that, she was gone, off to find the sparkly thing that she was oh-so interested in.

"She gets distracted easily, too," Kagami said, looking over to Zip, nodding in the direction of the fast-moving Flareon. "You'll get used to it, though. She's super nice!" She winked at the Electric-type suggestively, before giggling profusely. "Kidding! I'll try not to ship you guys..."

Well, this conversation went downhill fast. Awkwardly, Kit-Kat began to whistle, to take the attention off of her last words. "So this Ooo you came with, what kind of Pokemon is she?" she asked, giving Zip another weird side-glance.

"Ooo's a shiny Umbreon! I'm one of her only friends... she doesn't like too talk about it," Zip said. He looked around. "Wait... Ship? Heh, no thanks. I saw someone... Entrancing. She was a Serperior," He said. He rubbed the back of his head.

"Aw, I'm sorry," Kit-Kat replied. She broke into another fit of giggles, even if they were a tad bit strained, as her verbal slip-up was caught, but it quickly died away at the mention of a Serperior. "Aw~! That so cute~!" the Vulpix cooed, cheeks coloring slightly merely at the thought. "I mean, you seem to like her quite a bit! Have you made a move yet, or do you not want to tell me?" Now facing the Pikachu completely, Kit-Kat sat on the grassy ground, cocking her head to the side.

Emma followed closely behind the shiny Umbreon, examining him. After a while, Emma was absolutely positive that he was the one from her dream. She caught his name.
"Dallas." Emma said, testing the name out in her mouth.
She knew he was the one, and felt excited. She had found the one she wanted to be her mate. Emma kept watching Dallas, more openly now.

Dallas looked at Emma ''Hey :blush:'' Dallas blushed at Emma ''Snap out of it Dallas!'' Melody shouted at him '':love:'' Dallas kept looking at Emma ''I haven't seen you here before'' Dallas kept looking at Emma

"Heh. Well, before I could tell her my name, she ran," Zip said. "So where are you heading first? I'll be glad to come with you guys," He smiled. Zip was enjoying this new friend. Would they be friends with Ooo if they knew her secret?

"Ah, too bad, man. That sucks. You just gotta be quicker next time, is all, I guess!" Kagami joked, standing up. "I'm not entirely sure where we should go. There should be someone who works here or something, right? Maybe we could ask them for suggestions? I don't even know where Stevey went, so let her find us. She will, eventually, so that's one problem off our hands." With a shrug, Kit-Kat began looking around for anyone she could ask for directions, restoring after an impatient minute or two to just asking everyone she saw. "Hey, does anyone know their way around this place? I have no idea where I'm going, and neither does Zip here." She gestured back to the Pikachu as she brought him up to several different Pokemon, unsure of which way to traverse first.

(OOC: Let's just say she asked everyone there, alright? Gives everyone a way of replying, I guess.)

Johnny woke up from a nap to see that the gate had opened while he was asleep. "I can't keep the ladies waiting," he chuckled to himself walking inside. He walked around searching for a girl. "Hello Ladies, the Johnny is in!" He exclaimed as he walked.

Grace however had been there for a while, following Leo from a distance. She wanted to talk to him, but she didn't have the courage. She bit her
It and peaked out from behind a tree, hoping that he might notice her.

Susanna skipped through the field singing a song. She was in such a good mood am ready to meet a cute boy. She squealed at the thought.

Leo noticed Grace was peaking from behide a tree, Leo decided to talk to her so he walked up to Grace "Hello, my name is the amazing perfect pokemon Leo" Leo said with his chest out, and a smirk.

Grace blushed and mumbled softly, "My name is, uh Grace, it's um nice to meet you." She looked down at the dirt, too afraid to make eyes intact. She was blushing a lot. She swallowed loudly, embarrassed at her inability to talk normally or think rationally.

Leo raised a brow, and stroked his chin before saying "It seem's you're too shy to talk to me, it's probably because you're standing in such greatness" Leo smirked, he then continued his sentence "Anyway, it's nice to meet you to uhh...What was your name again?"

Aeau put one of his blue paws on his chin, thinking. "Oh, by the way, my name's Aeau." He said, looking around at what they could do. "Maybe we should find something to do." Aeau suggested, stumped.

Kit-Kat stopped her activity-hunting to look over to the Quilava that had just introduced himself to nobody in particular. "Pffft," she began to laugh, trying not to make an audible noise. "Dude, Zip, take a look at that guy. I can totally see him and Stevey getting together, for some odd reason. He seems like he loud type, and so's she! Oh my Arceus, this is too precious!" With a small laugh, Kit-Kat decided to introduce herself, maybe drive Stevey away from whatever she had run off to see. Facing the other Fire-type, the Vulpix put a paw to her face and called, "hey, the Johnny!" She giggled a bit at the incorrect use of the word 'the,' before continuing. "You know your way around here? We need directions, and there's someone I want you to meet, anyway!"

"...there's someone I want you to meet, anyway!"

Those words resonated through the mind of the aforementioned Fire-type Eeveelution, making her stop her trek over to the shiny thing. That voice was Kit-Kat's, alright. She knew she was the one her friend meant when she said 'someone,' but who was she talking to, exactly? In a new fit of curiosity, she turned around, leaving the shiny horizon in the dust, and headed back to the group, now wanting to meet this 'Johnny' as much as Kagami seemingly wanted her to.

Grace swallowed hard. "I'm uh G-Grace," she stammered. She slowly tried lifting her head, but quickly gave up and continued to stare at the dirt.

When Johnny heard his name he walked over to the group. "Yes, I am the famed Johnny, the one and only. The lady-killer extrodinare." He said, willing his eyebrows on that last part. He walked over to the small group of Pokémon. "I don't know my way around here exactly, but I could try."
He gave a confident laugh that rang out.

Zip inched over. "Hi?" He said. He looked to Kit-Kat. "What's going on with this guy? 'Famed Johnny'? Never heard of him..." Zip whispered. Zip looked on to Johnny.

Ooo was exploring the Armour Arena. She was wondering if that Noibat was in the Armour Arena yet.

Malphas just realized that the Amour Area was opened. He has been speaking with other Pokemon in the meanwhile. Although he was a gifted explorer, he didn't have the virtue of concentration and focus. He just entered the area and his adventurous soul just chose the first thing he had to do: explore the area. He saw a lot of other Pokemon talking and laughing, but the Noivern just held his necessities of talking and decided to fly around the area. With a little bit of luck, some Pokemon may notice that he was there too.
Rose entered the Amour Area too, but she waited until the entrance was a less busy than it was. When she had the opportunity, she looked to one side and another and just entered. She hoped that he wouldn't be noticed for some Pokemon at that moment. She got very nervous when she was in crowds. So, the first thing she did was going to an apart side of the area and waited. "Oh, I'm so sorry for that little Pikachu of before..." She whispered to herself. "I just hope that he is Ok; I am so stupid when I get nervous..."

"No idea," Kit-Kat side-whispered to Zip, "I've never heard of him, either." With a cough, she turned back to the Quilava, chuckling a bit at his cockiness. "I'd appreciate that, the Johnny! Thanks a bunch!" She noticed a familiar figure approaching the group at a fairly rapid pace. "Actually, that's who I wanted you to meet over there! I'm sure she'll help us out, too!" She pointed over to Stevey as she spoke, taking a step or two in her direction. "Hey, mate! Get over here before you get lost!"

"You wish I'd get lost, eh?" the shiny joked, noticing the other Fire-type standing with Kit-Kat and Zip. Paying him no mind for the moment, the Flareon jogged in their direction, letting the cape around her neck and the paint at the tips of her ears and tail fly behind her. "Who's the new guy, eh?" she asked, giving Johnny a quick once-over. Just don't think about why you came here, and you'll be fine... Oh, Arcrus, that sounded weird...

"Howdy!" she started the seemingly normal introduction, before hoisting herself onto her hind legs and striking a pose so she stood closer to the Quilava's height. "I am the great Stevey! It's nice ta meetcha, buddy!" Giggling, she held a paw out for him to shake.

"I knew you'd like him," Kagami whispered to herself, not allowing Johnny to hear her words, a not-so-subtle grin spreading across her face. She kept quiet, glancing over to Stevey, then Zip for a split second, grin growing wider, letting Johnny introduce himself.

Dallas kept looking at Emma '':blush: I like your Gem'' Dallas smiled, Melody sat down, As Dallas kept admiring Emma, Melody then attacked Dallas ''Snap out of it Dallas!'' Melody yelled at him

"Hey babe, It's a pleasure," he said shaking her hand, while wiggling his eyebrows. "I am the one and only Johnny. But you can call me Johnny, Super Quilava, or the amazing fire type of awesomeness." He gave a huge smile, and nodded. "Whatcha need?"

Emma set Melody down gently on the ground, yet she still was glaring at her. "Hmph." She scoffed as she she stormed off. "What a little... I know he's the one, but she won't allow it. No matter." Emma muttered, as she kept walking. She ran into a excited-looking Flareon. "Get out of my- Wait... Susanna? I'm surprised to see you here." She said, still angry.

"Oh that hurts," said Susanna jokingly. "I'm here to meet the man of my dreams." She batted her eyelids and looked up at the sky. "Chil out Emma," Susanne said, focusing back on her friend.

Stevey dropped back down to the ground once her paw was released, an eyebrow raised high. Ah, so he's one of those guys, eh? Well, two can play at that game! Smiling seductively, the Flareon walked a tiny circle in-place, not taking her eyes off of Johnny. "We need to figure out how this place works. Any ideas~?" she asked, sitting in front of him and using her eyes instead of her head to look up at his face, to see if there would be any sort of reaction.

"Dude, Stevey, he did just say he doesn't know his way around here. You heard that, right?" Kit-Kat butted in, sliding her face directly next to her friend's, feeling their fur come into contact. She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, but very over-exaggeratedly, grinning like a doofus.

"Shut up, Kit," Stevey growled over to the Vulpix, who didn't waver at the words but instead enjoyed the growing awkwardness of her friend. She kept her eyes glued forward, not even glancing over to her friend.

"Nah!" Kagami jumped up and backed into her original position, more giggles escaping her lips as she closed her eyes. "You're fun to tease!" She didn't realize the horrible double meaning of her words as she hopped around like a toddler, the grin staying plastered to its spot. Over to Zip, her eyes moved, and she stuck her tongue out playfully at him.

Johnny looked her in the eyes. "I don't know, but I'll find out." He put his paw down and pulled down his sunglasses over his eyes. "I'm gonna explore, come on, um, didn't you say that your name was Stevey." He ran away. "Come on!"

Zip chuckled. He could only think of the Serperior. "Hey, uh, I'm gonna go explore a little. I'll find you later," Zip said to Kit-Kat. he explored a little but. Then he saw the Serperior. He ran over to her. "Hey! I never got to tell you my name! I'm Zip!" Zip said. He smiled.

Ooo walked around she noticed Malphas. "Hey! Nice to see you again!" Ooo said.

Rose stood some moments, petrified when she heard that voice. It' the Pikachu... Oh, this is so embarrassing... She turned, but then, she realized that he wasn't annoyed at all. "Oh, he... hello Zip. Sorry for what I did before. It's... It's not normal in Pokemon so... so... Royal and... And... Majestic as Serperiors are. I am so sorry for being unpolite". She added nervously, looking to her flowered tail, trying to avoid visual contact in order to keep calm.
Malphas saw Ooo walking. "Hey! You are the Umbreon I met before, don't you? How it was... Uou? Oou? Sorry, I am so bad with the names at first... Anyway, it's a pleasure meeting you again! I was just exploring the area. It's the first thing that I do when I come to a new place. This is so much exciting? And..." Malphas kept talking for some minutes. He didn't realize at all, but he normally used to talk more than he should. "I guess you can come with me if you want? It would really amazing, don't you think?"

"I don't mind! No one's perfect. It's not like I would expect you to act like some sort of Princess," Zip admitted. "So, uh, What do you want to do? I would like to get too know you."

"Wow, you sure are talkative. But I don't mind! Anyway, sure. I'll come with you. I would like to explore with a friend," Ooo said. She noticed she was blushing. 'Stupid Ooo... Stop blushing!' Ooo thought.

Zap ran too the Armour Arena. He was late. He rushed in, not noticing his brother as he passed him. "I can't believe I'm late," Zap muttered. He set down his bag. He looked excatly like Zip now. He saw Kit-Kat. 'She kinda... Cute.' Zap thought. He walked over to Kit-Kat without his bag. "Hey, what's your name?" Zap asked.

Rose blushed a little and laughed a little. "He he... Well, I don't know" She said while he started to adjusting her rose too. "Maybe we can... Stay here and just talk here, don't you think?"
"Oh, good then!" Malphas noticed that Ooo was blushing. He was wondering if it was because of him. "Hey! I got an idea! I see you have an adventurous soul, just like mine, but you like strong experiences?" He said as he landed near the shiny Umbreon.

"Hm? What do you mean by that?" Ooo asked. She had stopped blushing.

"Uh, how about we go to like a resturant or something? My legs are aching," Zip said. "I saw a Cafe over there," He smiled, and blushed a little.

"Oh come on... Exploring the area flying. Just come here, get over my back and I'll teach you how do you see things when you are up on the air. And trust me, I am quite a professional, you have nothing to worry about. Oh, I remember when I started flying... And I mean... flying fast, not like when I was a Noibat. Oh... Good memories... My first serious flying was when I was at..." Malphas started to talk too much again. He was waiting to be interrupted at any moment.
"Well... I don't know how that feels" Rose joked with Zip. "Well, I wouldn't mind... having a little snack or having a drink either." Rose blushed a little. Wait... Is this like... A first date? We've just met up today. Rose thought, blushing more. "We... Well, I suppose you lead".

"Oh, yeah, that's my name!" Stevey replied, scrambling up and rushing after Johnny, looking back to Kit-Kat for a moment. "C'mon, man!"

Was this Pikachu Zip? Hadn't she introduced herself earlier? Why was he asking for her name now? From her spot looking at the Electric-type confusedly, the Vulpix replied to her friend. "I'll, uh, catch up with you guys, I guess?" she questioned more than stated, waiting for the Flareon's response.

The shiny paused for a moment, shocked at the words she heard. Nevertheless, though, she said to her "whatever you say, mate! Catcha later!" before running off with a laugh, letting Johnny lead the way. "So, Mr. Amazing Fire-type of Awesomeness, you come here with anyone?" Stevey asked, starting a conversation, as she walked alongside the Quilava.

Zip just said he was going to explore, right? This couldn't be him. With this realization came the one that she had been staring as this unknown Pikachu for quite some time. Shaking her head, Kagami looked to him apologetically, bright green eyes scrunched slightly as she furrowed her brow in sorrow. "Hi there," she started, sitting down, "I didn't mean to, uh, stare or anything. You just look like someone I know. Sorry 'bout that. Anywho, my name's Kagami, but you can call me Kit-Kat!" Her eyes scrunched even more as she narrowed them to look this Pikachu over. "Yours doesn't happen to be Zip, does it? 'Cause if it is, man, I just introduced myself to you!" She chuckled a bit, then backed up slightly, tails wrapped around her base. "And if it's not, then I just made this whole thing super awkward, and I'm sorry about that, too."

"Just me and my shades," He said. He made the mistake of trying to flaunt his sunglasses whi,le running and fell into a muddy ditch. "Woah!" He yelled as he hit the mud with a loud SPLAT. HE climbed out of the ditch and wiped of the mud from his face. "Yuck!' He shouted spitting out a mouthful of mud. "There goes my chances," he gloomily thought, even though he showed no sign of thinking this, physically. On the outside he was laughing.

"Well from now on, i should watch my step more carefully." He said in between spits of mud and laughter. He removed his dirty jacket and set it on the ground. He placed his sunglasses on top and wiped the remaining mud from his face.

"You wouldn't understand. Some jerky Roserade tried to block me from, em... making friends with this one Umbreon, I think his name was Dallas." Emma retorted, still frowning.

Aeau put one of his blue paws on his chin, thinking. "Oh, by the way, my name's Aeau." He said, looking around at what they could do. "Maybe we should find something to do." Aeau suggested, stumped.

"Maybe you shouldn't be making friends with that specific Umbreon." Susanna said whipping her tail back and forth. "Come on Emma, we both know that there are probably more boys, and some even cuter!" Susanna squealed at this last part. "Emma come on, let's look for boys!"