• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Will You Be My Valentine? (Romance RP)

"Well, that's good, at least." Kit-Kat nuzzled her cheek into Dusk's own, smiling lightly. "I wouldn't want to turn you into a hot dog, now, would I?" She perked an ear up to listen to the Poochyena's words more clearly, looking into his eyes as she replied. "What do you want me to say, 'you're welcome'?" Kagami asked, chuckling. "You're great, man, you know that? That's why I like you! I still don't get how anyone was afraid of you, though..." Her ears dropped down and the Vulpix looked down to the ground as she spoke.

Dusk sighed and he laid his head on his paws and he smiled "you know people aren't afraid of me anymore after i started to hang out with you now people like me....oh and i guess because i live near this waterfall..." he said walking over to his cave and he smiled "this is my home" he said sighing and he looked at her "wanna see it?" he asked

Kit-Kat's eyes widened slightly at the admission from Dusk. She wasn't so sure how meeting her changed much of anything, unless he was talking about all the others the two had met since arriving, so she cocked her head to the side in confusion. Kagami never had a chance to ask about this, though, since her Poochyena partner had risen and headed over to a cave, claiming that it was his home. In curiosity, the Vulpix stood up, stretched, and followed Dusk over to the cave, letting him lead her inside. "I don't see why not. Sure! How about a tour?" she replied, giggling lightly.

Dusk chuckled and he lead her inside and he smiled , it really wasn't that much but it was still home to Dusk. "ahh home sweet home" he said and he looked at Kagami and he smiled at her and he chuckled a little before he sat down " Nothing much just some moss to sleep on and food to eat sometimes " he said and he sighed " i don't really see what i need in a home" he said sitting down.

Kagami had to squint in order to see inside the cave. The fact that there wasn't much of anything inside worried her more than a little bit. "Uh... you sure you're okay with this? I mean, you could decorate it a bit... like, maybe you could put a little table over here, with a plant on it, or a lamp, or something... and a picture could be hung over here... yeah, and on the floor could be a giant, fluffy rug! Instead of sleeping on moss, you could get a real bed! You could have food whenever you want it!" She had run around the cave as she spoke and laid out her ideas for its interior design, and now stopped, looking back to Dusk with a furrowed brow. "You're sure you're okay with this? I could help you add more to it, if you want. Don't know how, but we could figure something out."

Dusk blushed and he sighed, she was right he need to decorate " Kagami i'm fine with your ideas.." he said and he ran to her and he nuzzled her side before he smiled at them " I wonder how we are gonna do this?" he said walking over to her and he smiled "so do you know how we can do " he said and he hugged " i'm happy that your helping me with my house"

Chuckling at Dusk's willingness and acceptance of her ideas, Kit-Kat placed her chin on top of his head as the Poochyena nuzzled into her side. "I'm not sure how this will work, but I'm gonna make sure it does!" she replied, looking around the cave once again. "I might have some money I could use to get some stuff... maybe. I should go check my bags." She sighed contently, closing her eyes for a moment as she listened to Dusk's words and the distant sound of water crashing from the waterfall. "You deserve it, mate, really. This is the least I can do."

(OOC: Let's just say she got a hotel room already. xD)

Dusk smiled at her and he nodded " Of course i have some money as well if you need it man " he said and he nuzzled her again before he laid down he chuckled " so lets go get the stuff" he said with a smile and he nodded "hey do you have a place Kagami?" he asked and sat beside her.

(OOC: ok)

Kit-Kat chuckled a bit, taking a few steps towards the cave's opening. "If by 'a place,' you mean a hotel room, then yeah, I have a place. All my stuff's there, so we're gonna have to head over there to get my money, unless you just want me to run over for a minute," she explained, suddenly turning back to look at Dusk as a thought occurred to her. "Wait. You just said you had money, right? Where do you even keep it? There's nothing here to hide it in!" Her tone was exasperated, and the Vulpix darted her eyes around the cave's interior as she spoke.

Dusk shrugged and she went outside and he dug a hole and in that whole was a stash of poke. " i bury my money because i don't have somewhere to hide it" he said and he sighed " Its not a bad place to hide it " she said and he looked at Kit and he smiled at her " so lets go...hey when we fix this up ..do you want to live with me?" he asked

Following Dusk outside, Kit-Kat nodded as the Poochyena dig up some money he had buried. "That's a good idea, but can't Diglett and other burrowing guys get to it?" The Vulpix almost completely forgot about this question when Dusk continued talking, and her eyes widened, even if she was kind of waiting for that question. "I mean..." She weighed her options with a sigh. "I'd love to, honestly, but I already have a home that's far away from here. I can't just up and leave it, now can I?" Her brow furrowed, and Kagami looked back to the waterfall, unsure of what her next step would be.

Dusk frowned and he nodded , getting his money out and he smiled "maybe when we start to live together i can move in with you" he said and he sighed looking down and he drooped, wanting her to move in but it was ok.

"Maybe," Kit-Kat replied, simply, beginning to walk away from the cave so she could grab her money. A few feet away from her original position, she got an idea, and turned around to tell Dusk her thought, sitting on the grass. "Maybe if you did move in with me, we could make this a vacation home or something...? I mean, if you were to move in, there'd be no point to decorating the cave, so I thought that would be a good idea. Anyway, you wanna stay here and wait for me, or do you wanna tag along and come get my money with me?" She tilted her head to the side, smiling at the half-shiny Poochyena.

Dusk smiled and he ran up to her and he sighed " Yeah it could be..." he said smiling as he ran up to her and he sighed happily " I'm just glad i have you" he said sounding happy and excited "oh i'm coming with my little Kagami" he said nuzzling her side and he smiled happily as he walked with her.

Emma fidgeted atop Kenneth's torso, and cooed softly as she began to awake. She lifted her head into the air, and yawned, outstretching her tongue out of her mouth. Emma let her head descend back to its original position, and nuzzled her mate while running a paw along Kenneth's side, purring. She eventually settled down, and tilted her to one side, and rested it on Kenneth's back, looking at him with a playful smile.

"I'm pretty sure I say this too often, but you're too nice to me!" Kagami laughed, pulling away from Dusk so she could begin the trek to her hotel room. "Hey! I may be short, but there's no reason to rub it in, man!" she joked, pushing Dusk's side weakly with her own as she walked. "I think these little legs are still fast, though! I'll race ya there!" Once again, she laughed, rushing ahead of Dusk playfully.

Dusk nodded and he laughed " I didn't mean it Kagami" he said and he ran and he smiled " alright i'll see you there" she said smiling at her and she giggled happily as she ran with her " This is so much fun" he said ,he chuckled a little and he smiled as he ran.

"I know, mate. Just joking!" Kagami called, speeding up to tease the Poochyena. "It's this way! Follow me!" She quickly took a sharp turn, leading Dusk into the village and over to the hotel she had checked in to. Glancing behind her to make sure the turn was survivable and that Dusk had not fallen while attempting it, Kit-Kat skidded to a halt once she arrived at the entrance to the tall hotel. She turned around and sat down, waiting patiently for the Poochyena's arrival as she regained her breath.

Ken opened his eyes as he felt a little movement on his side and found himself face to face with Emma. He smiled and kissed her nose gently. "Good morning, my love. Sleep well?"

Dusk arrived behide kagami, he was sweating and he groaned " That was a sharp turn my love" he said and he blushed a little then he looked at her before he looked around and went inside.

Emma cooed as her mate turned to face her. "Yes... You're very comfy, you know..." She purred, running her paw along Kenneth's sleek side. Emma then turned her attention back to her mate, and rubbed her green-hued forehead against Kenneth's, purring.

Kenneth chuckled, touching his nose to Emma's forehead. "Thank you for that, I guess." He stood up. "Hey, did you see Kagami and Dusk leave? They don't seem to be here right now."

Kagami couldn't help but blush alongside Dusk once he called her 'my love,' quickly following him inside. "Didn't mean to almost kill ya, there, mate," she told him, chuckling awkwardly as she waved to the receptionist, a Vanilluxe, who waved back, then trotted over to an elevator, motioning for Dusk to follow her. "We have to go up to the fifth floor. C'mon!" She waited patiently for her half-shiny Poochyena partner to follow her into the elevator before pressing the button that closed the doors. While she waited for the elevator to reach the designated floor, the Vulpix pulled out her key card, flashing a random grin at Dusk as she did so. "This'll literally only take a few seconds, so you could either wait out in the hall or come in for, like, zero time," she finally spoke, turning her head to face her mate, a small smile on her face.

Emma let out a content purr, and sat up a bit. After a while, Emma stood up and stretched out, smirking. She touched her nose to Kenneth's, and gazed at him, smirking. "I'm going to the pond. Would you like to come?" Emma asked, gazing at her mate inquisitively.

Kenneth inhaled deeply before slowly nodding and smiling at Emma. "If that's what you really want, then yes. I'll go with you." He kissed her warmly and gazed into her eyes.

Emma kissed Kenneth back, and smiled, gazing into Kenneth's eyes. She squealed and twinned her tail with Kenneth's, and began to strut towards the pond, overcome with excitement. Emma walked slowly into the pond, sighing as she entered, and looked up to Kenneth.

Kenneth grinned and leapt into the pool, diving delicately into the water, hardly making a splash. It took some time, but finally Ken's head emerged above the surface and smiled at Emma.

"Whoa!" Kenneth laughed and dove underwater. He positioned himself under Emma and swam up with such power that he and Emma were sent flying. He gripped Emma with his arms and laughed as the two started to descend, quickly gaining speed. "Let's do this!" He shouted, clearly enjoying the moment.

Emma laughed jollily, her psychic powers softening her descent. Her gaze softened as Kenneth kissed her, herself kissing him back. Heh heh... I love you... Emma said telepathically to Kenneth, her starry eyes locking with Kenneth's.

Kenneth smiled and sent a thought back. I love you too. He touched noses with her and got up above the surface to take a breath. He smiled and looked down where Emma was under the water.

Emma sighed before making her ascent to the surface. She came up behind Kenneth, and gasped for air. Emma giggled with delight, wrapping her limbs around Kenneth's torso. She leaned over his shoulder and kissed Kenneth, a loud purr rising from her throat.

Kenneth smiled as his mate kissed her, and he breathed in the embrace. He slowly broke away and exhaled deeply. "Whew. That got me pretty exhausted. Let's go take a break, huh?"