• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Will You Be My Valentine? (Romance RP)

Ken's eyes widened at the sudden embrace. He shook his head, gently pushing the chocolate away. "No thanks, Emma. I'm not really one for chocolate." He kissed her cheek and nodded at Dusk. "I'll get a Cheri Berry. Wait here." Kenneth sprinted over to the berry table and held one in his teeth, praying that he wouldn't accidentally bite into it. He dropped it in front of Dusk and sat down. "There you go."

Emma shrugged, popping the chocolate into her own mouth. "Suit yourself, Ken." She retorted, sitting down, and sighing. Emma rested her head down, and looked to Dusk. "You really *yawn* should have thought about your allergies before you just ate it." She observed, stretching herself out, and yawning once again.

Kagami couldn't stop the next blush that blew up in her face as Dusk basically called her cute. Laying down on the ground, the Vulpix buried her face in her paws, actually trying to stifle her giggles- her body began to shake as she did so. "S-Stop it!" she stuttered through her laughter, poking an eye out to look at the Poochyena beside her. "You're literally too nice to me, man!" As he spoke again, though, her laughter died out and she sat up, actually frowning at Dusk. "You don't have to be sorry, Dusk," she replied, smirking lightly, "since there's no reason to be."

Kit-Kat looked over as Ken brought over a Cheri Berry for Dusk. "Thanks," she said to him, taking the Berry to hold in front of Dusk's mouth. "Better eat this, mate, just to be safe." She began to wave it around in front of his face, playfully, giggling once again. "Now, open wide and say 'ah'!"

Dusk blushed and he nodded "hmm ok" he said and he opened his mouth and he waited for her to put it in his mouth. Dusk started to think and he chuckled 'or i could mess with her and take it out of her mouth and make her blush again' he thought but he didn't do it. he just sat there and he waited for her to give it to him " I'll stop " he said with a smile.

Kit-Kat held the Berry inside Dusk's mouth, waiting for him to take a bite. "No need to stop. You're not even doing anything!" she told him, chuckling lightly. She closed her eyes as she laughed, only to reopen them as she continued to wait. "I just hope you'll be alright, honestly." The Vulpix smiled toothily, flattening her ears against the back of her head.

Dusk blushed and when she put the berry in his mouth , he gave her a smog" all kiss and he ate it " Thanks" he said and he chuckled " Your to cute for me to stop teasing you " he said and he nuzzled her side before he chuckled "your so nice" he said with a smile, his own ears flattened against the back of his head as he looked at her.

Again, with the kisses! Kagami looked back down to the ground as her blush returned full-blast, and an awkward chuckle escaped her lips. "A-Am I really?" she asked, one ear still against her head, the other sticking straight up. "I d-dunno, man... I mean, thanks, but... All this is kinda new to me, so..." This wasn't a lie. Nobody had ever spoken to Kit-Kat like this before, so hearing it all right now was very overwhelming, not to mention that the guy seeing these things was just met yesterday! "Just... thanks..." Again, she chuckled, watching Dusk eat his Berry with one eye, since her head was facing sideways.

Emma chuckled and watched the couple play around. She looked at Kenneth, and thought about the first time they were a couple. "Yeah, are you guys gonna come or what, or do you need a bit?" Emma asked jokingly.

Kit-Kat whipped around to look at Ken and Emma, sweat-dropping sheepishly. "Yeah, yeah, let's go," she replied, letting Dusk take the Berry before trotting over to the Eeveelutions. "Let's go see what else this place has to offer, eh?" She looked around at her surroundings, trying to find a direction to start heading.

Emma chuckled jollily as she watched the embarrassed Vulpix trot over to the couple. "Let's go, then." She said, twinning her tail with Kenneth's, and looking around for a direction to start their stroll from. Emma eventually settled on heading north, and began strutting along the path, smiling, and looking at her mate.

Dusk followed them and he sighed, 'i'm gonna stop ..i think i'm getting carried away" he thought as he walked beside them and he looked at Kagami and he yawned a little " Hmm so where is this place we are going?" he asked as he walked with them and he sighed happily. Dusk looked fine and happily before he chuckled a little and he rubbed her paws together and he smirked a little.

Kit-Kat looked over to Dusk when he asked where they were headed. With a shrug of her shoulders, she looked around once again. "No idea, really," she replied, chuckling. "Does a walk need a destination, though? I don't mean to get all profound right now, but isn't it about the journey?" She glanced back to Ken and Emma as she spoke, a small, goofy smile on her face. "I guess we'll just stop at whatever looks good to do, right? Since we ant find a hot tub, I mean."

Ken shrugged. "Dunno. Let's just tour the place, I guess." He smiled at Emma and kissed her cheek before moving on. "Anyone hungry? We could get a bite to eat."

Last edited:
Emma shrugged, and mentally agreed with Kagami. She purred when her mate kissed her, and kissed him back, sweeter. "Mmm... Well, I think we should probably end up somewhere." Emma suggested, still strutting jollily.

"I honestly wouldn't mind finding a place to go, myself, even after everything I just said," Kagami added with a giggle, letting her tails sway behind her as she walked along with the Eeveelutions and Poochyena. "Food sounds good to me, too! Emma, Dusk, you guys up for it?" The Vulpix kept an ear perked back so she could hear the others clearer as she eyed her surroundings, searching for some sort or restaurant or the like. "I'm always up for a big breakfast, I dunno about you!"

Dusk looked at Kagami and he smiled at her " Yeah me too" he said and he chuckled a little before he looked at her and he blushed a little " I love a big breakfast" he said with a smile and he chuckled a little before he yawned a little and he smiled at her, "I'm glad i know you" he said wagging his tail fast.

Ken chuckled and nodded, looking around. "Honestly, someone could've given us a tour of the place before leaving us on our own here," He remarked, padding alongside his mate.

Emma chuckled at Ken's quip, and looked to him. "Good one, sweetest." She complimented, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Eventually they stopped at a fork in the road. Emma huffed in exhaustion, and looked to both paths. "Which one shall we follow?" She asked, glancing back up, looking rejuvenated.

Kenneth nuzzled Emma's side, smiling and gazing into her eyes deeply. "Whichever path you want to follow," He said. "Relationships need trust all the time, you know."

Emma purred, and looked into Kenneth's glistening amber eyes just as deeply. She smiled, and nuzzled Kenneth softly, rubbing her green-hued body on his, and purred loudly, closing her eyes, and rubbing against him quickly.

Emma chuckled, and straightened up. "Of course. Here we go. Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, catch a Pyroar by its toe, if he hollers, let him go, eeny, meeny, miny, moe." She chuckled, and looked back up at Kenneth, smiling jollily as she chose the left path. "How was that?" Emma joked, giggling, and smiling at her mate.

Kenneth laughed. "That was great," He said, kissing Emma's cheek gently. He twined his tail with hers and headed for the left path. Ken looked over his shoulder at the two other mates. "You guys coming?"

Kit-Kat flattened her ears against the back of her head happily, purring in a laughing manner. "You're seriously too nice to me, man!" she told Dusk once again. She trotted alongside the others, an excited spring in her step. Once they came across the fork in the path, though, the Vulpix awkwardly side-glanced over to the Poochyena as Emma and Ken chose a path to take... in a loving manner... wanting to give them some form of privacy. "Yeah, we're coming," she replied to Ken once they were seemingly remembered, laughingly. She nudged Dusk's side with her shoulder and walked over to the others once again, heading down the path chosen by Emma.

Emma chuckled, and beckoned for the two considerably smaller mates to follow. The party, after a long, and tiring walk, especially for Emma, came to a large pond. "It *huff* appears we have reached our destination..." She panted, and stumbled a bit, towards Kenneth, but regained her balance, though resting her side on Kenneth's larger body.

Walking over to the body of water, Kagami peered down into its depths, lips pursed in wonder. "Huh. It's a... huff... it's a nice place, I'll give it that. W... huff... wonder where the other path led, though..." For a moment, she got lost in thought, sitting down while staring into the water, at her own rippling reflection, regaining her breath. With a small shake of her head, Kit-Kat snapped out of her trance, looking back to the group. "We should've brought a picnic or something! That would've been so nice, eh?"

Kit-Kat's eyes widened as she watched Emma lay on the grassy ground. Rushing to her side but still giving her breathing room, the Vulpix let the tips of her ears dangle by the sides of her face, a look of worry quickly spreading across it. "You gonna be alright, Emma?" she asked, patiently, fluffing out the seven tails poking out of her behind with a simple flick. "Was that too much all at once, or should I not be worried?"

Emma lifted to give a glance to Kagami. She smiled reassuringly, and stretched herself. "Oh, I'll be fine, Ken is getting me some water. No need to worry!" Emma said surely, and looked back to check Kenneth's progress.

With a smile of happiness and relief, Kit-Kat also glanced over to Ken, then looked to Dusk. "Thank goodness," she replied, also stretching her limbs and fluffing her tails out once again, an audible poof filling the air as she did so. "So well just hang out here for a bit, then?" Again, she looked over to the others, squeezing her eyes shut for a moment before popping them back open, newly reinvigorated. "I'm fine with that. This place is nice!"

Ken sprinted back to the Amour Arena after calling over his shoulder, "I'll be right back!" He surged forward, forcing his limbs to keep going. He made it to the arena and snagged a plastic cup into his teeth and raced back as fast as he could, plunging through the undergrowth.

Ken slowed down, screeching to a halt. He set the cup down and chuckled. "That was really fun," He remarked. "I didn't know running could be so enjoyable." Ken picked up the cup again and walked over to the pond. He filled it with water and set it down beside his mate. "Drink up."

Emma chuckled, and grasped the cup with her green-hued tail. She beckoned for her mate to sit down. Emma took another swig of the clear water, and looked at her mate with a soft gaze. "You're the best, Ken." She purred, nuzzling her mate sweetly.

Kenneth chuckled and nuzzled Emma's forehead. "Just taking care of my lovely mate is all," He smiled. "Get some rest. I'll stay here." He kissed his mate's cheek.

Emma purred, and rested herself against Kenneth's sleek chest. She began to nuzzle it softly, and lick Kenneth's chin. "Mmm... I guess I'll rest now..." Emma purred, and leaned her soft face onto Kenneth's chest. She went to sleep fairly quickly, and nuzzled Kenneth whenever he moved, burying her face into Kenneth's chest fur, and began to coo in her sleep.

Kenneth sat down silently without moving. He blinked, and laughed silently, looking at the others. Well, this is quite a situation to be in... He looked around. Welp.

Again, Kit-Kat awkwardly looked off to the side as the couple before her nuzzled once again, backing away to give them some space. With a weird sort of chuckle, she walked back over to the water's bank and laid down. "Well, looks like we're gonna be here for a while, huh? Like I said before, I'm fine with that." The Vulpix shrugged, looking out to the horizon, water glistening before her. "This view is super nice, too, so that's definitely a plus."