• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Will You Be My Valentine? (Romance RP)

Emma chuckled quietly when she heard Dusk's compliments about Kagami. She turned to Kenneth after hearing Dusk's question. "As a matter of fact, we're mates..." Emma purred, kissing Kenneth on the cheek sweetly, and looking back to Dusk, smiling, and nuzzling Kenneth.

Kenneth chuckled as Emma embraced him suddenly. "That is true. I see you're in a relationship with Kagami? You two seem a little more than just friends." He smirked playfully.

Dusk blushed and he nodded slowly "yeah....maybe this walk will be our first date" he blushed and he looked down at the ground, showing off the shy side of him " hehe how long have you two been mates?" he asked.

Kenneth nodded. "Actually, I don't know who charmed the other. First, I went to her to see if she was okay, because she looked a little distraught. Was it me who loved you first, or you, Emma?"

Emma smirked at Kenneth. "I'd like to think it was a bit of both, sweetest..." She purred, and chuckled lightly, smiling at her mate. Emma nuzzled her mate's cheek, and gazed into Kenneth's amber eyes.

Kit-Kat's blush rivaled Dusk's own, and she looked to the side, trying not to smile. The half-shiny that was possibly her mate was just so darn sweet! She honestly had a hard time thinking why anyone would be afraid of him. As he brought up their first date, the Vulpix's eyes darted back to his, trying to meet his gaze. "Maybe," she muttered, allowing the conversation to continue. She listened fairly intently to how Emma and Ken fell in love, and the smile she was fighting so much won the battle, breaking out on her face. "That's so cute!" she cooed, holding a cheek with a paw. "You two definitely make a good couple, that's for sure!"

Dusk blushed and he jumped up and down when He heard Kagami say that those two were cute "Yeah they do i think they make a sweet couple" he said with a smile and he drooped. "so are we going on a walk " he asked and he chuckled a little " Hey Kagami....do you think we are a couple" he whispered and he blushed again " I think we are friends becoming that...but i'm not so sure" he said with a smile.

Kagami's eyes widened as Dusk whispered a question to her. She thought of an answer, spluttering it out louder than she probably should have. "I-I guess we are..." she replied, focusing on the grass in front of her, which had suddenly become very interesting. Once again, Kit-Kat tried not to smile, biting her lip as an attempt to accomplish this.

Ken laughed. "Well, then, Kagami, Dusk. Congratulations! Both of you are very lucky. Now, then; let's go on that walk, shall we?" He nuzzled Emma's cheek and grinned at the others.

Dusk blushed and he looked down again and he rubbed her side with his fur and he chuckled " Kagami...that means a lot" he said with a smile and he chucked a little before he looked at Ken " Hmm Ken thanks" he said with a smile and he blushed "cmon Kagami..." he said with small blush on his checks.

The reactions from both the Umbreon and Poochyena caused Kagami's smile to sprout forth, and she chuckled as she felt it spread across her lower face for a second time. "Thank you, Ken!" she started, looking to Dusk. "I'm glad it does, really. Yeah, let's go!" Springing forth, the lighter-furred Vulpix looked back to the others, not entirely sure where to go in this walk of theirs. "I'll let you two lead the way, since I have no idea where I'd lead you all," she told the Eeveelutions, another chuckle escaping her lips, which were still in the massive smile and surrounded by a light blush.

Emma chuckled at Kagami's huge smile. "Yes, let's go..." She purred, nuzzling Kenneth, and stroking his sleek chest with her paw. Emma smiled, and looked up to Kenneth, grinning. "Are you ready, sweetest?" She inquired, smiling. Emma suddenly felt another cramp, and rubbed it, attempting to make it less noticable, but this was the worst she had felt, and she winced. "Ugh... Not a good time..." She groaned, rubbing the spot more.

Kenneth smiled and nodded, kissing Emma's forehead. "Ready when you are." He grinned at the others. "Having a mate really does change you, doesn't it?" Kenneth saw Emma suddenly bend over, groaning in pain. "Oh, no. Emma, you okay? It's another cramp, isn't it?" He turned to the others. "Yeah, we just found out Emma's expecting." He perked up with a grin. "But, Emma can still go on a walk. I believe in her."

Last edited:
Emma gave a feeble tail thumbs-up. "Yeah... I'll be fine..." She groaned, before she stopped clutching her lower abdomen. Emma lifted herself back up, and rubbed the spot a final time. "There we are..." She sighed in relief, smiling to Kenneth.

Kit-Kat's eyes grew in size once again as she heard that Emma was expecting. "Alre-" She cut herself off, deciding not to ask the question a bit too late. Instead, she smiled, having learned that Emma was alright. "Well, congrats, guys! I'm sure the baby will be beautiful! Mates really do change you, don't they?" she replied with a light giggle, turning back around but still looking at Emma. "We can go as slow as you need to, alright?"

Dusk blushed and he nuzzled her side before he smiled at her " Someone is happy" he laughed and he rubbed her head with his paw and he chuckled , his eyes grew large when she heard emma was expecting "Really thats good.... i'm happy for you too" he smiled and he looked at Kit and he smiled, wondering if they were ever gonna be like the couple before them. "yeah we sure can...we care about a you and your child..." he said with a happy smile.

Emma chuckled, and sighed. "Oh, it's all right. We might have to take a couple breaks, but I'm fine otherwise." She reassured the Vulpix. Emma looked a bit embarrassed about Dusk's statement. She blushed, and looked up at the half-shiny Poochyena. "Thanks..." Emma said softly. She perked up, and gazed at her mate. "We should really get going, Ken." Emma suggested to her confident mate.

Ken nodded, nuzzling Emma. "Right, then," He nodded, smiling at the others. "Let's head out." He twined his tail with his mate's and lead her forward, gesturing for the others to follow.

Kit-Kat grinned and chuckled as she playfully nudged Dusk while walking after the others, eyes looking to the Eeveelutions with mock innocence. "I slept good, too," she explained, simply, to the Poochyena, shrugging her shoulders. Having caught up with Emma and Ken, the Vulpix trotted along, the water leaving a chilly feeling in her throats that she couldn't help but love. "So!" she started, perking up all of a sudden, "where are we going on this walk, hm? I'm guessing there's no specific place in mind, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?" An ear high up on her head and turned towards the Eeveelutions, Kagami nearly skipped as she enjoyed the walk.

Kenneth shrugged. "Dunno. Do you guys know any places? There might be a hot tub or something." He turned around and blinked at the others, head tilted to one side and ears pricked.

Dusk blushed and he nuzzled her side and he felt something start to rise in his heart, love, he was feeling like he was in love with Kagami " Yeah a hot tub sounds perfect" he blushed and he looked at kagami and he nuzzled her cheek " I sleep well as well.....thanks to your soft fur" he winked and he smiled at her and he chuckled a little.

Ty thought for 30 minutes straight, planning. He decided, "If there is no one that is fitting for me," he sighed, "I guess I'll have to leave to find another mate."
He floated his way to his house and opened up his huge garage to set his wagon in. He already hit a ticket ordered for his private flight. He thought of giving the place of Amour Area as he didn't just want to leave it behind. He ordered a taxi (does that work?) to the Amour Area and stepped out once he reached there. He laid his box of chocolate in front of the gates as it no longer is in use for him. "A giving to all couples here..." He went back into the taxi as it drove him to the airport where he took off his flight. "A new region, a new chance of love."

"A hot tub!?" Kagami asked incredulously as she tripped over a little twig. "That sounds great! I love hot tubs, man!" She wasn't entirely sure why she was in such a giddy mood, but the thought of a bubbly hot tub sounded divine to her right now, and her smile only grew, beginning to strain her cheeks slightly. As Dusk brought up last night's sleeping arrangements again, however, the Vulpix paused for a moment, looking down to the ground for the second time, as she felt her face color, not quite as bad as last time. "Well, it's good to know I take care of my fur well!" she replied to the Poochyena, giggling for what could be the millionth time this morning. Her steps became a bit more springy now, and she found herself looking around every so often for the hot tub in question. "Where do you guys think there'd be a hot tub, anyway?" she asked the others, head tilted slightly as she continued to walk.

Emma glanced back to the uppity Vulpix. She heard her question, and looked to her mate. "Yes, where did you get this wonderful idea?" Emma asked, and looked at her mate inquisitively. She nuzzled her mate on the cheek, and rubbed against him, purring.

Kenneth blushed lightly. "Um, my brain," He confessed, chuckling as he smoothed his chest fur with one paw. "I doubt there is one anywhere here. I just said what came to my mind."

"Probably," Kit-Kat added, slowing down a bit to really look around for any kind of hot water, be it from a tub or spring. "If there isn't, though, I'm sure we could find something else to do this morning!" She continued to look around, before noticing a familiar box laying on the ground. "Hold up, guys," Kagami said as a way to stop the others, trotting over to the box. Her eyes widened as she saw what it was. "Whoa... Guys, look at this! It's that box of chocolates from the Duosion from yesterday!" she called to the others, popping the lid off of the box. "What's it doing right here? Do you think the Duosion left it here on purpose? Why would he do that?"

Dusk ran over to Kagami and he sniffed the chocolates and he smiled " maybe" he said and he smiled "maybe he didn't care about them and just left them here" he said with a smile and he nuzzled her cheek then he smiled "want one?" he asked pointing to the box and blushing a little ' kagami and me are dating....its like a dream come true' he thought as he looked at her with a smile. Kagami was sweet and kind , plus she seemed to care about him a little.

Emma heard the observation from Kagami, and looked to the familiar box of chocolates. She wondered on the subject of the Duosion's disappearance. "Well... He didn't seem to be making much progress... So maybe that's the reason." Emma suggested, shrugging to her, then looking back to the appetizing box of chocolates. She sniffed them, and licked her lips.

Kit-Kat sniffed the box alongside Emma, still unsure about its location. "Maybe..." she replied, slowly. "...Maybe not. I don't think we should be taking them... but then again, what other reason would there be for him leaving this here, anyway? Y'know what, Dusk?" She now looked to the Poochyena, a stupid grin on her face. "I'll take you up on that offer!" Plucking a chocolate from the box, Kagami popped it into her mouth, humming in satisfaction as she sweet taste touched her tongue. "These are super good!" she informed the others through a full mouth. "Go ahead and try one!"

Dusk blushed and he sniffed them and he smiled " Hmm they smell good..." he whispered, he never had chocolate before so he didn't know how it tasted. Dusk shrugged and he began to eat it "Yum " he said and he wagged his tail " Yay its so good" he said smiling at her.

Emma followed Kagami's exampled, and similarly popped a chocolate in her mouth. "Mmmmm..." She purred in contentment, letting the sweet taste course through her. Emma looked to Kenneth, smiling. "Would you like one, sweetest?" She asked, gesturing a chocolate she had lifted out of the box with her powers.

Kagami smiled lightly at Dusk as he tried a chocolate, before remembering his words from earlier. Her eyes went hard as her mouth stretched downward into a frown of sudden worry. "Hold up! Didn't you say you couldn't have chocolate...?" she asked for confirmation, beginning to freak out. "Shoot, shoot, shoot! What's it gonna do to you? Will you be okay? I dunno what I'd do if you got injured somehow from it!" Whipping her head around to look at Emma and Ken, alarmed as all heck, Kit-Kat began to paw at the ground, pulling up a bit of the grass in her hastiness. "Oh, man, please tell me I just heard you wrong or something!"

Dusk chuckled and he nodded " Yes i...." he said and he faint because he was Allergece to Chocolate " I forgot " he groaned and he sighed "sorry Kagami...its not your fault " he said and he groaned "hey get me some water and some Oran berries and ...a Cheri berry i think that would help..." he said and he drooped, his stomach hurt a little.

"H-How the heck did you forget? An allergy isn't something that's so easily forgotten, man!" the Vulpix yelled at Dusk in her franticness before rushing back to the table of food, freshly restocked from the previous night, to fulfill the Poochyena's requests. She grabbed a paper plate, which she nearly dropped, and the Berries and water, rushing back to the scene. Kit-Kat placed the plate and bottle in front of Dusk, placing a paw on his back and stroking it gently. "Eat, please. This should make you feel better, like you said. Just tell me if you need anything else, alright?"

Dusk sighed "I'm sorry Kagami..you just looked so happy and you seemed like you wanted me to eat it " he said with a smile and he ate the items that he asked for and he started to feel better before stood up and he kissed her cheek "i thought you would be happy if i ate it " he said and he drooped "i'm such a stupid little Poocheyan..." he said and he drooped as he looked at the ground embarrassed that he did that.

"I didn't want you to eat it if you had an aller-" Kagami tried to reply to the Poochyena, but was cut off as he kissed her cheek. She wasn't sure how to reply, since she had never been kissed before, so she could feel her face turn redder by the second as her eyes almost reflexively focused of her paws. Dusk's next words tore her out of this state, though, but her face continued to redden still. "Don't call yourself stupid!" Kit-Kat said to him, eyes slightly widened as she now looked at him. "Just don't forget about your allergies next time, alright? You could've been seriously hurt, man! Do you know what I would've done if you hurt yourself because you thought I'd be happy if you did something? I'd never forgive myself!" Kagami finally dropped her head low, sighing. "Just don't nearly give me a heart attack next time, alright?"

Dusk blushed and he nodded " Sorry " he said and he blushed a little " Kagami..." he said and he chuckled " I'm sorry i'll think next time and i'll try not to fall for you cuteness " he said and he winked at her as he grabbed her paw and he smiled " I won't i promise i could do that to the vulpix that i like " he said and he blushed a little before he sighed happily and he nuzzled her side " Sorry for kissing you i thought it would help" he said blushing slightly.