• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Will You Be My Valentine? (Romance RP)

Emma fell deeply into her slumber. She began to dream once more.

This time, she dreamed of an Eevee, yet this Eevee seemed different. More secluded and introverted, and quiet. In Emma's dream, she saw it, and walked up to it. It looked up at her, and cooed something. Emma licked it, and as she did this, she licked Kenneth's chest back in the real world. Eventually, the dream ended, and Emma came back into reality, some time later.

"*Yawn* What... I... Ee..." She stammered drowsily, a bit muffled.

Ken chuckled once Emma woke up and stroked her cheek with his tail. "Sweet dreams?" He suddenly felt pressure on his left leg, as the pain became more and more difficult to bear. "Ow, you're crushing my leg."

Emma looked up at her mate, and grinned. "Yes, quite sweet," She purred, stroking her mate with her tail. "Oh, I apologize." Emma said, lifting her recently enlarged body off of Kenneth's leg. "Anyway..." She whispered, and licked her mate's chin, while rubbing against Kenneth's chest, looking up at him, smiling.

Emma chuckled, and put her paw on her mate's ear. "Wait just a second, you sweet little Umbreon..." She said playfully, pulling him back down. "Couldn't we spend some time in this beautiful, pure, clear water?" Emma suggested, looking up at her mate with the sweetest look she could conjure.

Kenneth gave her a stern look, trying to swallow his laughter. "Now, listen here, young Espeon..." His gaze hardened, then softened as he let out a laugh. "Of course you can! Be careful, though."

Emma giggled, playfully pawing her mate on the cheek. "Yay!" She cheered, grabbing her mate by the tail, and pulling him to the edge of the pond. Emma looked to him with a big grin on her face. "Let's go!" She said, and lifted herself up over the water, and stumbled a bit in her form-fitting pink bubble. "W-Whoa!" Emma exclaimed, as she began to plummet towards the water.

"Frick," Ken muttered under his breath as he jumped up and grabbed Emma's scruff in his teeth gently and landed back onto the shore. He let go and flopped down. "You okay?"

Emma's eyes widened as she was deftly caught by her mate. "I-uh... I thought I could do it..." She lamented, and sighed. Emma gazed up at her mate, kissed him lightly on the forehead, and climbed to her feet. "I believe I should just walk this time." She chuckled, and slowly walked herself into the clear water. Emma sighed in relief as the warm water enveloped her lower half, and glanced back to Kenneth, as to invite him in.

Kit-Kat made sure she met eyes with Dusk once Emma reawakened, wanting to give the couple some privacy once again. She didn't get a chance to reply to Ken's question before the Espeon basically threw herself into the water, not actually touching the surface before the Umbreon caught her. In a frenzy, the Vulpix sprung up and dashed away from the water, not wanting to get wet incase any splashing was involved. Slowly, though, she began to walk back, taking her spot by the water's side once again, laying her head on her folded paws. Kagami was unsure of what exactly to do- sure, the view was nice, but one can only look at the same thing for so long, and water was most definitely not her forte. Again, she glanced back to Dusk, letting out a little huff of air as she lazily watched the couple in the water.

Emma purred as she settled into the water, smiling in this moment of relaxation. She peeped one eye open and saw Kenneth sleeping peacefully. Emma chuckled, and felt happy her steadfast mate was finally getting some rest.

Kenneth ruffled the Eevee's hair as it laughed and pranced around. Suddenly, the Eevee drowned in an ominous whirlpool of some kind of evil aura. Ken got to his feet, or, at least he tried to. His legs wouldn't budge, and a mob of angry shadows was coming for him. He recoiled and jolted awake, heart pounding.

Emma's eyes clamped open, hearing commotion at the foot of the pond. She nodded her head upwards, and saw Kenneth awake, almost like she had. Emma rushed over urgently, and slid to Kenneth's aid. "What is it, sweetest?" She asked, concern lining her voice. Emma pulled Kenneth into a tight embrace, resting her head on her mate's shoulders, and looking to him for an answer to her inquiry.

The look of concern still remained on Emma's green-hued face, and she looked him in the eyes, forelimbs on his shoulders. "Kenneth, I know when you are upset. Please tell me what caused this." She pleaded, leaning into her mate's face, looking very upset.

Kenneth, sighing, looked into Emma's eyes. "All right. I had a dream, one similar to yours. An Eevee, playing around. A peaceful setting, when suddenly, a swirling abyss of shadows envelops the whole place." He composed himself and stood up straight. "It's fine, though. I'll be okay."

Ken saw Emma's concerned look and touched his tail to her cheek. "I'll be fine," He promised. "Nothing's gonna happen to me as of yet." He kissed her forehead. "And as long as I live, nothing's gonna happen to you either."

Emma's mouth sprouted into a reassured smile. She twinned her tail with Kenneth's, kissed her mate on the forehead, and turned to face the pond. "Would you like to refresh yourself in the pond, Mr. Kenneth?" Emma said mockingly, bowing jokingly towards her mate.

Ken grinned but yet again shook his head. "I think I'll be okay right now. You can go back if you want. I'll just rest for a bit." He gently untwined his tail with Emma's and sat down.

"Well, I've had my fill. I think I'll rest here too." Emma smiled, and draped her upper half over Kenneth's back, settling her head onto his sleek fur. She purred, and closed her eyes, nuzzling Kenneth.

"Do what you want; I won't stop you." Ken sighed in happiness, but also exhaustion. He laid down, and fell into a dreamless slumber. Sleep well, Emma. I'll see you later.

Dusk sighed, he wanted to do something but he wanted to be alone with Kagami "haha Kagami what do you wanna do " he asked smiling at her and he laid down in the grass , he was warm and happy, he kind of wanted to go on a date with Kagami but he didn't know if she would go with him again "Hey Kagami wanna go on a date with me..since they are spending time together " he asked smiling.

Looking up to Dusk, who had walked over to her, Kit-Kat rolled over to her side and stretched her limbs, including her tails. "A date, huh? I suppose Emma and Ken are kinda in their own little world anyway, right? Yeah, a date sounds like fun!" She smiled as she struggled to get up for a moment, finally rising to her paws and turning to the Eeveelutions... who had fallen asleep. "Bah, we'll explain why we left later. Let's skedaddle!" Kagami sprung a few steps forward, looking back to Dusk with a wider smile on her face.

Dusk chuckled and he ran after his soon to be love " So Kagami what do you want to do?" he asked as he sprung up to her side and he smiled " i think we should go to the waterfall. i heard it was quite beautiful " he said smiling and he chuckled a little as he walked up to her and he sighed happily "life is wonderful huh.." he asked with a small smile on his cheeks.

"There's a waterfall? Sounds good to me, I suppose!" The Vulpix trotted alongside the Poochyena, keeping an eye out for the body of water. "I mean, it has to be close, right? Since we were just at some water?" She smiled once again when Dusk brought up life. "Life is pretty good, man, y'know? I definitely like it!" Kit-Kat giggled as she walked, looking over to Dusk from time to time.

Dusk sighed as he trotted beside the Vulpix beside him, he knew where the body of water, it was near his house which was a cave beside it. " Yeah it is close " he said looking around and he saw it "there it is " he said smiling at her " Yeah life is pretty good" he said smiling at her while still looking forward.

"Ah, there it is!" With a cute little "hup!", Kit-Kat skipped over to the water's edge, sitting not far from the waterfall, but not in the splash zone, either. She stretched her limbs, looking back to Dusk for a moment with a grin on her face. Kagami then turned back to the water, eyes wide. "Whoa! It's so pretty!" she said, in awe, eyes locked on the rapidly falling water.

Dusk smiled at her and he sat beside her, his tail laid on hers and he smiled at her "Yeah but not as pretty as my Kagami" he said nuzzling her side and he chuckled a little before he smiled at her and he chuckled a little watching the water crash down.

Kit-Kat tore her eyes away from the water to cover her face in her paws, attempting to hide the large blush that formed, warming her cheeks. The fact that Dusk had called her 'his' was, honestly, too adorable in Kagami's opinion, and she wasn't quite sure how to react. " You're too much, y'know that?" she blurted out, suddenly removing her paws from her face and looking at Dusk, blush still strong.

Dusk looked at her and he smiled kindly before he nuzzled her cheek and he hugged her close and she smiled at her " Kit-kat Thanks " he said nuzzling her side and he chuckled before he sighed happily and he smiled at her.

Kit-Kat couldn't help but grin at both Dusk's words and the fact that he didn't bring up her overwhelming blush. She laid her head down on top of her paws, closing her eyes as the Poochyena nuzzled into her cheek and side. Her smile dimmed down a bit into a more relaxed one, and she opened her eyes yet again to look at the waterfall. The Vulpix had to remind herself to keep her body heat low in order to not burn Dusk or set fire to the grass she laid on. "This is pretty nice," she commented, glancing at her partner for a second.

Dusk felt a burn on his cheek and he rubbed her side with his fur " Kit" he whispered and he smiled at her " Hey i wanted to ask " he kissed her paw and he sighed " are you happy with me?" he asked and he sighed happily and he cuddled up to her side and he chuckled " Cuz i am" he said smiling at her and he sighed

Through her nose, Kit-Kat quickly exhaled, eyes widening once again as Dusk kissed her paw. "Am I happy with you?" she repeated, actually chuckling. "Nobody's made me feel this way before, mate. I think I'm pretty happy with you!" She smirked, relishing in the feeling of the Poochyena's side being up against her own, and she closed her eyes for a second time. "Man, sorry if I'm warming you up too much! This heat can get kinda out of control sometimes!" Kagami apologized to Dusk, trying to lower her increasing body temperature as she spoke.

Dusk sighed and he licked his paws grooming and he sighed at her " What hot?" he laughed and he cuddled more into her fur and he sighed " Nothing wrong about it or is it too hot" he said smiling at her and he drooped " thank you for liking me " he said and he yawned a little before he snuggled into her soft and warm fur.

Emma cracked open one of her star-lit eyes, and observed her surroundings. She saw Dusk and Kagami getting some quality time together, and she smiled, happy for the relatively new couple. Emma yawned quietly, nuzzled her soft head into Kenneth's sleek back, and purred before falling back to the realm of dreams.