• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Will You Be My Valentine? (Romance RP)

"Whoa!" Kenneth laughed as Emma, or Emerald, barreled into him. He wrapped his forelimbs around her in a hug and pulled her towards him. "Well, I see you're in a mood for dancing, so why don't we go to the dance floor?"

Emma chuckled. She leaned in slowly, and kissed Kenneth on the sleek lips. Emma gently pulled away, and smiled, embracing Kenneth wit her forelimbs. She blushed and kind of frowned when he said dance. Emma chuckled softly, and quietly said, "You know, Kenneth, even though I'm only one day into this, I don't know if I could dance..." She looked at the ground, and then back at Kenneth.

Ken smiled. "Hey, don't worry about it. I'm not the one expecting, so I don't know what it feels like. If you think you need to step out for a minute, I won't mind. You're my mate, not my slave."

Emma thought about it, but smiled, and chuckled. "Well, who cares if I'm expecting, I can still try!" She exclaimed, enthusiastically. Emma twined her tail around Ken's and smiled, leading him towards the dance floor.

Lizz broke away from Aeau and said," Well, that was fun, but we really should wait until alter in the night." She got out from under Aeau and said, "I mean, there is still a party going on!"

Slippy continued to kiss Duro as she grabbed his neck softly with her feelers.

Aeau was a bit sad that she ruined the moment, but understood. "Well, Lizz, now that we... now each other better, how about we dance as a couple?" He suggested, getting up.

Duro broke away gently from the kiss, and looked deeply into Slippy's blissful eyes. "Wow, you're even more amazing than I thought, Slippy..." He said, a bit sheepishly. Duro pressed his muzzle to Slippy, and rubbed, groaning with pleasure, as he began to stroke the back of Slippy's neck with one of his orange hands.

Well, this wasn't going as expected. Poor Kagami was now completely unable to sleep. Not only that, she was also stuck under a rock in a hard place- almost literally. Again, she glanced down to Dusk, and in determination, she let her tongue poke out of her mouth as she tried to scoot out of his grip so she could get a glass of water. With all her might, she wriggled, grabbing the nearby grass with her forepaws as extra help. Kit-Kat couldn't help but groan as she struggled free, the food table standing not very far away, but not close, either. The sight egged her on.

Now all she had to do was free her tails... She wasn't sure how this was going to work, so the Vulpix gulped, mentally counted, three, two, one, and pulled, sprawling across the grass behind her as she fell with an audible "ooph!" As quick as a Jolteon, Kit-Kat sat up, a look of worry on her face. Did I wake Dusk? Arceus, I hope not... she thought, looking from the half-shiny Poochyena to the table and back again, weighing her options.

Ken smiled and let himself be led to the dance floor. He got into position and wrapped his tail gently around Emma's neck. "Well then, shall we have a dance, Emerald?" He smiled.

"Yes, we shall, Kenneth." Emma said in a mocking dignified tone. She wrapped her tail around Kenneth's neck, and smiled at him happily. Emma started her natural routine, and stumbled slightly sometimes. She chuckled as she stumbled. "Whoops, keep it together, Emma." Emma chuckled, mocking herself.

Kenneth chuckled softly as he leaned forward and pulled Emma back onto her feet. "You okay?" He looked concerned. "Maybe you should take a bit of a break. I'll look for a bite to eat."

Kenneth smiled and headed off. "Go rest on a bean bag," He called behind his shoulder. "I'll be back as soon as I can." Ken looked around, seeing some trays of snacks and drinks. "Hmm, what should I pick?"

Emma looked around for a bean bag. She spotted a large, soft-looking one. Emma trotted over carefully, and plopped down on the cuddly bean bag. She curled up a bit, and felt a pain in her lower abdomen. "Ah, you again..." Emma joked, wincing. She rubbed it, and rested, waiting for Kenneth to return.

Her plan had succeeded! Dusk seemed to stay asleep, so Kit-Kat padded over to the food table, noticing the Umbreon from before also choosing from the selection laid out. Grabbing a water bottle, the Vulpix sat down on the ground and opened it, taking a large gulp of the cool liquid before glancing over to the Dark-type Eeveelution. "Fun party, huh?" she asked, starting a conversation.

"Hm?" Ken turned to see a Vulpix next to him, attempting to make some conversation. "Yeah, it's pretty great. Don't know how long it'll last, though." He sampled a ham and cheese cracker stacker. "I'm Ken. What's your name?"

"True," the Vulpix replied with a shrug, taking another swig of her drink before answering Ken's question. "I'm Kagami, but mostly everyone calls me Kit-Kat or even Kit. It's nice to meet ya, Ken!" She smiled, looking over the food for a moment. "Y'know, everyone's purpose for coming here was to find a mate. If you don't mind me asking, have you found yours yet?" Hastily, she threw a paw in front of her defensively. "This isn't me trying anything. I'm just curious, is all."

Emma sighed in relief, as the cramp subsided. She sat up, and looked over at Kenneth. Emma saw him congregating with a Vulpix. That would explain the wait... She thought, laying back down, and closing her eyes. Emma fell asleep, and dreamed once again. This particular time, she dreamed of purring, laughing, and small animals adorably cooing.

Glancing back to Dusk, Kit-Kat's naturally-orange cheeks took on a darker red tone, nearly matching that of the average Vulpix's fur. "I, uh, guess I have, huh?" she asked more than stated, chuckling awkwardly before coughing into her paw. Having not found any food she wanted at the moment, Kagami took yet another sip of her water, noticing the shiny Espeon from before not too far away. She remembered seeing the two together before, and her growing smirk nearly copied that of Ken. "Well, don't wanna keep her waiting, do ya?" she joked, quickly raising her eyebrows up and down in the Psychic-type's general direction. "I'll leave ya to it, then, and who knows? Maybe I'll see ya around." With a wave to the Umbreon, Kit-Kat glanced across the table at the food, before turning around and walking back over to the bean bag, sitting next to it so she could finish her water in peace. She was very glad that her escape act hadn't woken the Poochyena. In fact, with this fact fresh in her mind, she placed her bottle down and did a little dance of happiness, prancing around like a two-year-old and giggling quietly.

Ken took a plate of fruit and crackers and cheese and brought it to Emma, who was now asleep. He chuckled softly. He set the tray down next to the bean bag chair and licked his mate's forehead softly. "Sweet dreams, my love," He whispered, eyes shining. "I'll wait for you in the morning."

Emma was deep into a jolly dream, of her and Kenneth trotting through a field, embracing each other, and laughing. She felt a familiar rasp across her forehead, which woke her. Emma purred, as she opened her eyes slowly. "Mmm... The morning, eh? I'm not that tired, sweetest..." She whispered, winking playfully at Kenneth.

Kenneth smiled. "Here, I brought some food. Fruit, crackers, and cheese. Dig in. You'll need the energy." He nosed the plate to her. "I take it you had a better dream while you were sleeping?"

Emma smiled. "You could say that..." She said softly, recalling her dream, and smiling on it. Emma took the plate, and set it down in front of her. She grabbed a small piece fruit, and gnawed on it, looking at the sky.

Kenneth nudged Emma's shoulder. "Well? Tell me about your dream! What was it like? You looked really happy when you woke up." He took a berry into his teeth and bit into it, savoring the sweet tang.

Emma looked back to her mate, and smiled. "I thought you might ask. Okay, so it started with some laughing, purring, and... some small-sounding Pokemon cooing. It was adorable. And to top it off, I dreamed of you and me trotting through a field, laughing." She recalled, softly, smiling, and looking at Kenneth for his reaction.

"Oh, don't be so worried, sweetest..." Emma said, and kissed Kenneth on the cheek. "Well, I suppose I am still tired, but that nap helped. I did have a little cramp earlier, but it's fine." She smiled, and grabbed another piece of fruit.

Kenneth sighed in relief and touched noses with Emma, purring. "I'm glad. Well, I'm gonna take a walk to wake myself up, hopefully make some friends as well. You can come as well if you want."

Emma purred as her beloved mate touched noses with her. She rubbed Kenneth, and purred. "You know I want to..." Emma purred, and nuzzled Kenneth some more. She twined her tail around Kenneth's, and purred.

Kenneth smiled. "Well, come on, then." He wrapped his tail around Emma's and led her on a stroll. He turned and saw Kagami, or Kit-Kat, dancing a little jig, though the dance floor wasn't anywhere close to her area. Ken walked over to her, grinning. "Well, you seem happy."

Noticing the return of Ken and the Espeon, Kit-Kat stopped her dance and quickly sat down on the ground, a small, quiet giggle escaping her lips. "I'm just glad I didn't wake him up," she explained, glancing over to the still-sleeping Dusk. Kagami then turned back to the Espeon, holding a paw out towards her. "I don't think we've formally met, have we? Hi there! I'm Kagami, but call me Kit-Kat, if you'd like," the Vulpix introduced herself in a murmur, grinning at the Psychic-type.

Last edited:
Emma smiled as she was led over to a Vulpix. She turned to her mate. "Who is this? Friend of yours?" Emma inquired, looking intently at Kenneth. She saw the Vulpix extend a hand towards her. Emma obliged, shaking it, and smiled. "I'm Emma, nice to meet you!" She exclaimed, greeting Kagami.

"It's nice to meet ya, too, Emma!" After shaking the shiny's paw, the Vulpix placed it back down on the ground, answering the question directed at Ken for her. "We actually just met over at the food table, but I do think you both were over there when the chocolate fiasco happened...?" Again, she asked this more then stated, chuckling very awkwardly and rubbing the back of her neck with a paw. "But I have a feeling we all want to forget about the chocolate fiasco, right?"

Kenneth nodded, chuckling softly as he smoothed his chest fur with one paw. "You're probably right. Well, Emma and I were just about to take a walk; care to join us?"

Dusk yawned and he walks over to Kagami and he waved " Hey Kagami ...how are you doing" he said still a little tired but he could make it " oh i don't think i've meet you" he said talking to Kenneth " Hi there i'm Dusk" he said holding out his grey paw and he smiled at him " I'm friends with ...Kagami" he said looking at Kagami with a smile on his face.

Emma chuckled awkwardly also, and looked at Kagami. "Yes... That was quite the experience..." She said awkwardly. Emma perked, and and looked back at Kagami. She heard Kenneth's suggestion, and nodded, smiling. Emma spotted a odd-looking Pocchyena walking over. "Why hello." She greeted him, smiling.

Dusk looked at emma and he smiled "oh hello...emma? right" he asked a little confused but sure that he got the name right " I'm dusk" he said waving with his paw that was shiny colored " Oh your giving me that look... i know i'm odd looking...i'm half shiny" he smiled at them/

Kit-Kat looked over to Dusk as he walked over, a small smile growing larger on her face. "Mornin'!" she greeted, paw back on the ground. She turned back to Emma and Ken, nodding her head happily. "If you don't mind, I'd like to take a walk. Thanks for the offer!" After letting Dusk answer the Espeon, the Vulpix looked to him once again. "Hey, did ya sleep good?" she asked, a playful tone to her voice, smile unfaltering.

Emma chuckled. "Yes, you have my name right, Dusk." She reassured the half-shiny Poochyena. "Oh, it's fine. I've just never seen someone who was half-shiny before. I think it looks good on you!" Emma said, giving the Dusk a thumbs-up, and smiling.

Dusk blushed as he looked at Kagami and he smiled " Oh i sleep perfect your fur and that bean bag was so soft i couldn't help but pass out" he chuckled and he looked at Emma "oh can i come...i would love to meet new friends and make friends with you and i guess your boyfriend?" he asked