• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Will You Be My Valentine? (Romance RP)

Emma smiled, and gazed at Kenneth. She ran to him, and pounced on him. Emma locked her lips with Kenneth's, began to embrace him tightly, and rub against him quickly, causing her to purr in her throat.

Duro groaned in his throat, as he lifted Slippy into the air, still kissing her. He wrapped his large tail around hers, and wrestled it lovingly. Duro began to lift the two into the air, spinning around.

Aeau smiled, as he wrapped his tail firmly around Lizz's, and used it to turn over onto her. He leaned down, and locked lips with her.

Ken smiled as he let himself be tackled to the ground, kissing Emma back just as passionately. His rings began to glow a bright yellow once more as he held the kiss, not wanting to let go. He intertwined his tail with his mate's and hugged her tightly.

Emma purred loudly in her throat. She held the kiss, her gem glowing brightly. Emma embraced Kenneth's tail tightly, and embraced Kenneth even tighter. She kept rubbing against Kenneth, now with her whole body, and she began closing her eyes.

A purr caught in Ken's throat as he broke off for a short while to say, "I love you so much," And kissed Emma once more. He slowly got up and faced his mate. "Let's go somewhere else. This seems a little public."

Emma purred as her mate broke off the kiss. "I love so, so, so much..." She murred. Emma nodded, wanting to take it somewhere more private. She embraced Kenneth's tail tightly, and walk with him him, while still nuzzling her furry head against his.

Emma rolled over onto the chair, and huffed. She saw Kenneth fall asleep, and sighed heavily. Emma was tired, and rolled onto Kenneth. She rested there, and almost immediately fell asleep.

Last edited:
Ken opened one eye and purred upon seeing that Emma had rolled onto him as they slept. He leaned forward to kiss her on the forehead, then plopped down and closed his eyes, succumbing to the calm of sleep.

Last edited:
Emma smiled, and purred, as her mate kissed her. She rubbed against Kenneth, and kissed him on the cheek, before settling in, and falling into slumber.

She dreamed of a strange Eevee that seemed familiar, yet she couldn't put her finger on where she recognizes it from.

Emma rolled over a bit, drowsily. She groaned, and frowned a little. Emma didn't know what she was feeling, but she felt tired, and cuddled up to Kenneth, wondering what this strange phenomenon was.

Last edited:
Emma glanced up at Kenneth, who was now awake. "Hm? Oh, yes, I sleep well, but I had this peculiar dream..." Her voice trailed off as she shrugged. Emma kept resting on Kenneth, and purred, as she rubbed her back against Kenneth's sleek chest.

Ken tilted his head and pricked his ears. "Dream? How peculiar was it? Can you tell me about it? I might be able to help you clear it up." He looked at his mate. "Are you okay? You seem... distracted."

"Well if it's that important to you..." Emma sighed. She thought of the recent dream. "Well, there was this Eevee. It was peculiar, since I felt as if I knew it, but I'm pretty sure I don't. It was staring at me, and at the end of the dream, it jumped on me, and said something, though I know not what." Emma recalled, and then returned to reality, looking up at Kenneth expectantly.

"Well, I couldn't quite make out the exact location, but the Sun was shining brightly, and the area was very grassy. I think it's probably just some foolish image from my childhood. Nothing to worry about, sweetest." Emma reassured the vexed Kenneth, and kissed him on the cheek. She stood up, wobbling a bit. "Well... I guess I'm still a bit tired." Emma joked, as she plopped herself right back onto Kenneth's silky chest.

Emma purred in agreement. She gave Kenneth a sweet kiss on the cheek, and nuzzled him on the nose, before waving goodbye. Emma huffed, and rolled into a comfortable spot on the bean bag. Well, this sudden tiredness is quite peculiar, but explainable. She thought of the previous night, and smiled slyly.

Kenneth walked trhoughout the whole place, thinking about last night and Emma's strange dream. An Eevee? Bright Sun? Grassland? Also, Emma wanted to mate. Oh well. He kept walking, occasionally glancing back at his mate, who was now sleeping peacefully. Ken smiled and kept walking.

Emma tossed and turned in her sleep, hearing pained screaming, and crying. She shook and rolled, and turned, exclaiming many different things in her disturbed slumber. Emma finally rolled over, and shook herself awake. She was breathing heavily, and looked genuinely terrified.

Emma breathed heavily, hugging her mate tightly when he rushed over. She said nothing, and kept embracing her mate. Emma was too traumatized to speak, and a single tear ran down Emma's face as she embraced her mate tightly.

"I......." Emma was cut off by Kenneth's passionate kiss. While it lifted her spirits, she was still quite afraid. She kissed him back as best she could, and pulled away gently. "I... h-heard... terrible things..." Emma lifted her head, and hugged her mate tightly. "Ken? Could you promise me something? Protect me, K-Ken..." Tears began streaming down Emma's green cheeks, as she embraced her mate tighter than ever before.

Ken hugged her tightly, wiping away Emma's tears with his tail. "I promise. While I still live and breathe, no harm will come to you." He pulled her to him and licked her forehead.

Ken was a bit surprised at the amount of passion Emma had put into the kiss,but he hugged her back just as tightly and kissed her with the same passion. He pulled away gently. "I know," He joked, chuckling.

Emma smiled, and she stumbled up. She finally gained her balance, and licked Kenneth on the head. "How about that walk?" Emma asked, gently pulling up her mate with her tail. She wondered what was wrong with her, and still couldn't figure it out. "Kenneth? What do you think is going on?" Emma asked, as she helped up her mate.

Ken shrugged as he let himself be led along with Emma. "I honestly don't know. It could be tied to what happened last night, or something completely different. But, it could also be connected to when you wanted to mate with me."

Ken blinked in surprise as Emma recoiled with pain. "Was that your lower abdomen...?" Realization struck him like a lightning bolt as his eyes widened as well. "Emma," He whispered. "Are you expecting?"

Emma's heart beat like a train's wheels. It all made sense now. The reason the Eevee seemed so familiar, the fatigue, the... horrible noises in her slumber. Emma stared at Kenneth blankly, eyes extremely wide.

Silence filled the atmosphere around the two mates as Kenneth stared at Emma. "You're... expecting," He whispered. "I had no idea." He blinked and held the gaze, his glinting amber eyes meeting Emma's star-lit ones.

"N-Neither did... I." Emma broke the silence, still staring at Kenneth. She looked down at herself, noticed she a little more bloated than earlier. I... I'm expecting... Emma thought, having to reassure herself.

Even though they were partially muffled due to the bean bag she lay on, Kagami squeezed her eyes shut tighter as she was stirred from her sleep due to some fairly familiar voices. Slowly, she opened her green eyes, first noticing the Pokemon that still lay with her. Blushing at the sight, Kit-Kat dared not move much lest she wake Dusk, merely moving her head to look in front of her. Nobody could be seen- the voices she had heard must have been coming from behind her. With a quiet sigh, the Vulpix stretched carefully, closing her eyes once again in an all-too-vain attempt to go back to sleep. She was someone who needed near silence to finally fall asleep, and whatever conversation that was being had not too far away was not helping one bit, even though it was not loud. Re-positioning her head to a more comfortable spot, an accidental squeak slipped through her lips, but she didn't think much of it. Kit-Kat simply lay, eyes closed, as she tried not to listen to the conversation nearby, thinking of the day she had just lived through here at the Amour Area.

Emma looked up at her mate, and smiled. "Oh, only love up to this point. Why not continue? It doesn't matter what comes my way, for good or bad... I'll always have you, Kenneth." She said softly, and stood up straighter, gazing into her mate's glistening amber eyes.

Kenneth smiled and gazed back at Emma lovingly. "Of course. I'll never leave you." He kissed Emma's forehead and chuckled. "By the way, there was something I've always wanted to ask you. Is Emma your full name, or is it normally longer?"

Emma purred as her mate kissed her. "Good guess, Ken. It actually is short for Emerald. My parents gave me this name for... obvious reasons." She said, gesturing to her dark green body, pranced around a bit, for effect.

Emma smiled, and gazed at her mate, as she kept prancing around. It was getting more exhausting, and she did one last spin, and lost her footing during this. She attempted to regain her balance, but to no avail. Emma stumbled, and fell right into Kenneth.