• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Will You Be My Valentine? (Romance RP)

Emma sighed, thinking about her dream. "I know but..." She said, her voice trailing off into nothing. She glanced up at the sky. Emma sighed again, and looked back at her friend. "I guess we should..." She said, begrudgingly.

Susanne shook her head. "You won't get any boys pouting like that. You need to turn your frown, upside down." She empathized this last part, by rolling on her back and looking at her friend. "Get it, cause I'm upside down," Susanna said trying to humor her sad looking friend.

Emma half-smiled for a second, before returning to her original state. She cocked her head to one side, thinking. Emma turned her head back. "Why don't we go find something to do?" She suggested, trying to change the subject.

Susanna stood back up and shot her Espeon friend a look. "Okay then, let's go wander the fields"
Susanna said, starting off towards the tall grass. "It'll be fun," Susanna said, trying to reassure Emma. "She needs to smile more," Susanna thought to herself.

"Okay..." Emma said, still half frowning. She walked with her friend into the flower-ridden fields. Ugh... These flowers just remind me of... Him. Emma thought, frowning, and thinking of the handsome Umbreon. She looked around as a Riolu and Zorua pranced by, laughing to themselves. Lucky. Emma thought, looking at the happy couple.

"Ah, coo-" Stevey was cut off as Johnny face-planted directly into a puddle of mud. She knew it was rude to laugh in this curcumstance, but the shiny couldn't stop the ugly snort that escaped her nose as a replacement. "S-Sorry, mate! Keeping an eye on upcoming mud puddles doesn't sound like such a bad idea, though. You alright?" The Flareon decided that the Quilava's laughter had answered her question, so she allowed herself to giggle, wiped the dirt that managed to fly to her own face away with the tip of her cape, and removed it afterwards. "Here," Stevey said, handing it to Johnny, "use this. It makes a pretty good towel, if I do say so myself."

Johnny gave a thankful nod and wiped off the mud from his face. "It could have been worse," Johnny said laughing. He wiped off the reminder of the mud and handed the cape back to Stevey. Then he noticed the mud on it. "We could go to a pond or something to clean off our stuff," Johnny suggested, giving a slight sheepish shrug.

"True," Stevey admitted, closing her eyes and furrowing her brow for a moment, before taking her cape back from Johnny. Placing it down on the ground, she replied to his suggestion. "Uh... Yeah, that sounds like a good idea, actually. Just, y'know... Fire-types, water... the two don't usually go together, but," she looked down to her mud-covered cape, "this could definitely use a wash." Picking her head up, the Flareon looked around for any body of water, noticing one behind her, visibly shivering at the sight. With a mischievous glint in her eye, however, she glanced up to the Quilava, an idea in her mind. "Race ya there!" Scooping up her cape in her mouth, the Eeveelution booked it over to the waterside, wondering how Johnny would react to her scheme.

Johnny grabbed his jacket and sunglasses and raced after Stevey. "Wait up!" He yelled! He began to gain ground on her. "Now fair, you had a head start!" He called out while laughing. He raced ahead and ran beside her. "Miss me?" He asked raising his eyebrows up and down.

"Oh, You're talking about my twin brother Zip, right? I'm Zap," Zap explained to the fire-type. He was used to this; The only thing that seperated Zap and Zip was Zap's bag.

Ooo stayed silent. She was kinda interested in Malphas's story. "Wow, you sure like talking," Ooo said.

Zip went to the resteraunt. He saw Kit-Kat talking to a Pikachu that looked just like Zip. Zip waved. They arrived at the resturaunt. Zip opened the door. "L-Ladies f-first," Zip muttered. He was slightly blushing. It wasn't very noticable.

Stevey ran as fast as her legs could carry her, eyes widened in shock that someone could actually catch up to her. She was used to being the fastest around, and seeing Johnny running alongside her put a smile on her face for reasons she could not fully understand. With a laugh, she leaped into the air, loving the feeling of the air's currents on her face, before landing next to the Quilava once again. "Dang, you caught me! It'th not over yet, though!" she yelled through her cape, narrowing her eyes in concentration as she continued to run. "I'm gonna win thith race, one hundred perthent!"
(OOC: The 'th's replace 's's above, if that makes sense, alright?)

BIC:
"Ah!" Kagami exclaimed at the Pikachu's explanation. "Nice to meet you, Zap!" She put a paw to her chin as she remembered Zip's words from earlier, brow furrowed. "Zip never mentioned you'd be here, though. He only said he came with a shiny Umbreon named Ooo. You don't happen to know her, do ya? I would think so, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?" It seemed that Kit-Kat could not get over her awkwardness, as she chuckled and side-glanced at the air for a moment, using her already-raised paw to rub her cheek.

"I at first didn't want to come, but then I changed my mind after Zip left. And Ooo? She creeps me out. She was raised b y ghosts, Y'know," Zap said. He picked up his bag.

"Thanks, it's all pleasure hearing that. I know that I talk too much but... Well... I suppose that are Noivern's things, you know? And... Did you find someone you are interested in here?" Malphas continued talking. "I came here because one friend of mine recommended me to do that. I was planning to go out of the region some time to explore other places. I've explored Kalos far and wide and now it's time to go to other places. I was expecting to do that alone, but then, I said to myself... Hey, dude, those travels are going to be very long, and maybe it will be a good idea to come here and meet other Pokemon that like exploring and all of that... And that's why I am here, expecting to find another Pokemon as adventurous and brave like me for exploring. What about you?" Continued Malphas, more calm, but as talkative as always. It looks like he gave up on his purpose of exploring and decided to talk with Ooo instead.

"Eh... Thanks, you are sure a Gentlepokemon." Rose said, impressed by Zip's manners. I know that not all Pokemon are as rude and stubborn as a Tauros, but... Arceus... I only could expect those manners from another Serperior or an Empoleon, maybe a Furfrou. Thought Rose. "Look! There is a free table next to the window." Rose accompanied Zip until they reach the table, and Rose removed the chair, expecting to Zip for sitting there.

"Heh, Thank you," Zip said sitting down. Zip started a friendly conversation.

"Yes. I did find someone interesting... but I'd rather not say," Ooo replied. She was interested in The Noivern. He was talkitave, a complement, not an insult.

"Oh... Come on, just told me" Insisted the Noivern. "Please... I would tell you, but I haven't spoken with most of the Pokemon here... Except... You". Added Malphas, blushing a little.
Rose started to talk with Zip in a friendly way too. "I came alone from a very far place. I am very shy, as you may have supposed." Rose said, blushing a little. "So... Have you... Come alone or... With any other Pokemon?"

Johnny grinned widely. "I'm gonna win this sugar!" He shouted. With thatJohnny gave av wink nd used quick attack to boost his speed. He rushed ahead of Stevey, and stopped at the river bank. "How about a victory dance," he said beginning to dance around like a fool. "Oh, yeah, I won. Oh yeah, I won. Oh yeah I won. Yeah! I won it!" he sang happily, that distinctly sounded like it was to rhythm to the Macarena.

"Ah, alright. That makes sense, then!" Kit-Kat replied to Zap's explanation, putting her paw back on the ground and facing him fully. "Mind if I ask what changed your mind? You must be here looking for a mate, but what kind of mate, y'know? I, personally, need to find someone who can handle me." She stuck her tongue out playfully before continuing. "Even though I just got here, not many Pokémon have caught my eye. I digress. You?" Again, with the awkwardness. She kept her mouth shut about it, instead rocking back and fourth on her paws as she waited for a response.

Stevey slowed her run as she watched Johnny use Quick Attack against her, winning him he race. Now trotting over to him, careful not to stand too close to the water, she narrowed her eyes playfully. "Hey, that wasn't fair! You cheated!" she laughed, sitting next to the dancing Quilava. Never had she found someone who could run just as fast as her, and she definitely never knew anyone that could beat her in something like a race. This newfound knowledge intrigued her, but she kept her thoughts to herself, only smirking at the Fire-type beside her, cape sitting inbetween the two. "Fine, fine, good game! You're definitely the toughest opponent I've had in a long time!" As she listened closer to Johnny's victory song, though, she was quickly able to recognize the tune to which it went, and without any hesitation, she sprang to her feet, hopping around on her hind legs, yelling "ayy, Macarena!" and laughing loudly.

"I might've found someone, but I don't think they share the same feelings," Zap said. "And my brother said not to go crying to him if I don't find anyone," Zap said. "So I came here. Hey, uh, do you like candy? If so, what kind?" Zap was digging through his bag. He looked at Kit-Kat. His hands were still digging in the bag.

"I came with a shiny Umbreon name Ooo," Zip replied. He smiled. The waiter came to the table. Zip ordered.

"Okay, fine. I don't think they share the same feelings. The person I found was... You," Ooo replied. She blushed. Her blush was very red. Ooo's cheeks felt hot.

Johnny gave a laugh, and dipped his jacket and shades into the cool water. "Well , all's fair in love and war," He said laughing. He set his stuff to dry and leaned back against a tree. "And besides you gotta give it your all." He gave a laugh and stared deeply at Stevey's face. He shook himself out of his stupor and closed his eyes for a second, feeling the the cool breeze upon his face.

Malphas blushed a little. "Eh.. Wow, I... I didn't expect that. I mean... I hope you'd like any other Pokemon. I am not complaining. You are really cute too..." Malphas approached Ooo and gave her a little kiss. Malphas immediately walked away. Oh... What have you done? Maybe... Too fast? You like her; she likes you... We didn't meet each other at all!

Rose ordered a soup. She was feeling cold. She was nervous and didn't know what to say at all. "Well... Lucky you then. I've come here all alone and... Well... I am very shy, so I don't have too many friends and the ones that I have... Let's say that they have a boyfriend or a girlfriend. I am pleased to meet you, anyways. It looks like I am comfortable talking with you..."

"Aw, that's too bad, man. I don't see what's not to like!" she said nonchalantly, sitting on the grass and leaning closer to Zap in order to peer into his bag at the mention of candy. "You have candy? Ooh~! I have to say that peppermints are my favorite! You don't happen to have any of those, do you?" she asked sweetly, smiling slightly at the Pikachu as a sort of bribe.

"True, true," Stevey replied to the Quilava, visibly shivering as she grabbed her cape once again and slowly padded over to the waterside, dropping the red piece of fabric directly next to the bank so she could take it out easily. "One, two, three!" she counted the seconds she left her cape in the liquid, taking a deep breath and plunging her head down to it, succeeding in getting a muzzle full of water. Cape in her mouth, the shiny flung it behind her, turning around to shake and wipe the water off of her face, trying to keep her shivering in control. "Blech," she gagged, smiling sheepishly to Johnny, "I don't like the stuff, water. It's pretty nasty, if you ask me." With the aforementioned substance gone from her mouth and nose, the Flareon walked over to her cape, tugging at its corners in order to lay it out fully on the grass. Sitting beside her beloved cape, she glanced over to the Quilava, only to realize he had been staring at her. He seemed to have just shaken himself out of this action, and a suggestive grin spread on Stevey's face. While his eyes were closed, she ran over to him and gave him the lightest peck on the cheek she could, whispering "good game" in his ear, and running back over to her original spot afterward, giggling like a madman. She let Johnny see her grin as she faced him with closed eyes of her own.

Zap pulled three peppermints from his bag. "Here! My friends called me the Candyman," Zap said. He handed Kagami the peppermints.

Ooo blushed. 'Did he just.. kiss me?' She thought. Ooo followed Malphas.

"I'm comfortable with talking to you too," Zip admitted. He smiled.

Johnny turned his head and saw Stevey smile at him. When she closed her eyes, his face became red. "Thanks," he stammered, feeling intensely embarrassed. He shook his head and thought to himself, "Calm down Johnny, you'l be fine." His face became a light shade of pink instead of the bright red it had been previously. He did his best ot hide his blushing, but not very well.

Malphas looked at Ooo. "He, he... I... I am sorry if it was too precipitate... It's just that..." Malphas was ashamed of what he did. He was very talkative, but now, he couldn't say any word clearly. He was muttered. Then he looked again to Ooo, inspired in order to get calmed, and continue. "It's just that I felt something special too. Although it may look that I don't worry about it because I am so inexpressive and all of that, but, for example, I really appreciate the fact that you listen to me, that you are adventurous and all of that. I felt like we had a... special connection."

Rose and Zip spent a nice date together. She had a good time. She thought that Zip was a good Pokemon, and, since he treated her pretty well, she decided to stay with him the rest of the day. "And... You know some other Pokemons? Maybe you... could introduce me to some of your friends. But please... Since you know that I am not very extroverted... If they are friendly, I suppose it would be better."

Kit-Kat couldn't help but giggle at the nickname Zap mentioned he was called by some others, finding it adorable. She spoke her thoughts, smiling cutely. "Aw, that's so sweet!" Laughing at her joke, the Vulpix took the mints from the Pikachu with a paw, proceeding to try to get one out of its wrapping with both paws and her teeth, struggling with the task. "Having no opposable thumbs really does suck sometimes," she said, chuckling darkly. She continued to struggle, the other two treats placed next to her on the grass.

Stevey reopened her eyes, only to see that Johnny's face had become slightly colored. Grin shrinking into a smirk, the shiny Flareon stood from the grass once again, sauntering over to the Quilava with half-lidded eyes. "Am I making The Amazing Johnny flustered?" she asked, faking innocence, as she walked over. In her mind, she congratulated herself for what she had accomplished. What kind of reaction can I get out of him now? she wondered, curiously, keeping her smirk wide and her eyes half shut. For an extra effect, she wiggled her eyebrows, chuckling quietly.

Johnny stood up suprised at her comment. "You can't fluster me, cause I'm hot!" The flames on his back bursted up."Get it, hot," he said wiggling his eyebrows back at her. Then for an added boost of flair, he stuck his tounge playfully.

Stevey stopped her eyebrow-raising, leaving one propped up in surprise. For reasons she could not explain, the reaction she had received hadn't been expected. Her smile faltered, only to return full-force, as she continued walking over to the Quilava. The flames that suddenly appeared on his back didn't phase her, and she continued to study his face. Another low chuckle escaped her lips from deep in the back of her throat as Johnny stuck his tongue out at her. "How rude," she purred, winking, as she finally stopped a mere foot away from him.

At this point, she was lost, not knowing what to say, so the faintest pink dusted her cheeks as Stevey turned back around, brushing Johnny's own cheek with her red paint-tipped tail, looking back to the streak it left as she walked away, a fit of giggled now taking over her body. "Sorry not sorry about that, mate!" she half-apologized, placing a paw on top of her cape in order to feel it's drying fabric. An idea popped into her head, and she laid down on top of it, increasing her body heat in order to dry it quicker. Paws tucked under her chest, Stevey laid her head down on the ground before her, looking up to Johnny with shining grey eyes. "You might wanna wash that off, though. People might get the wrong idea!" she joked, as if she was wearing makeup, closing her eyes once again.

"Honestly, I enjoy you're stories. I don't have many friends.. I was raised by ghosts..." Ooo admitted. "You... were my second friend. The first, didn't care about that." Ooo blushed.

Zap opened the wrappers. "There, enjoy!" Zap said cheerfully.

"Okay, we'll have to find them. I brought one of my friends. My brother might be here..." Zip said. He exited the diner. He opened the door, waiting for Rose. Zip smiled.

Mia looked up at the trees."I bet I'm lost."She said quietly to herself.Mia took a step and smelled the air and sighed.She kept on walking until she wanted to stop.She than started running.She than started sprinting,until she bumped her head into a tree.

Kagami didn't even have to ask Zap to help with the candy wrapper, but he did anyway. A genuine smile spread across her face as she placed the opened candy in her mouth with a paw, relishing in the chilling sensation it filled her mouth with. "Thankth tho much, man!" she thanked through the large candy, which earned her a rather embarrassing lisp. Without a care about this, though, Kit-Kat sat back and closed her eyes, sucking on the peppermint for a bit, humming in satisfaction.

Johnny froze at this. He swallowed with a big gulp and walked over to the pond and ducked the tip of is face in it, to get rid of the paint. "Brrr," he said shaking his head. "Hey, I know this is a little sudden, but do you want to go get some lunch or something?" He cooly asked, trying to not give her the wrong idea. Or maybe the right one. Johnny's mind was a buzz with thoughts.

"Oww......"Mia whimpered.She stood up and ignoring the pain.She walked a few miles and than she saw her village."Finally."She said to herself walking up to entrance.

Emma sat up from her nap in the fields. She yawned, and stretched her green body. "I better get going, see you around, Susanna." She waved to her friend before walking off, back into the bustling Amour Area. Emma sighed, and frowned, still obsessing over Dallas.

Mia wanted to explore some more,as she was walking she passed a shiny Espeon.She kept on going ignoring the shiny Espeon and finding some place to observe.

Last edited:
Stevey's smirk returned, and she nodded in response, standing from her cape as she felt it heat up. "Done!" she exclaimed out loud to nobody in particular, re-wrapping the fabric around her neck, before trotting up to Johnny once again. "Yeah, sure! There's gotta be a place around here, right?" For a moment, she looked back the way they had come, noticing Kit-Kat happily chatting with the Pikachu from earlier. "Kit should be able to find us, right?" she asked herself more than anybody else, chuckling quietly. She faced the Quilava before her once again, nodding her head. "Lead the way, I suppose!"

Standing at the gate of the Armour Area was Rufus, a Pangoro. His onyx gaze shifting to one place to another, keeping his usual smile on his snout. Rufus looked around the area, a sigh of content escaping his lips.
"... Quite a lovely area, even just looking in from the outside." He said aloud, not talking to anyone in paticular. Squinting his eyes into a happy look, he chuckled quietly.

Hana stood behind Rufus.
"Yes, quite a lovely area indeed." She looked up at the towering Pangoro, a smile growing on her face. Hana whisked her way in front of Rufus, bowing in greeting. "I'm Hana, sorry if I have spooked you just now." Giggling, she held Rufus's paw in her own tiny hands.

Johnny walked into the town with a smile on his face. He slowly walked until he found a restaurant and entered it. "The Johnny is in!" He shouted as he entered, and he sat down at the nearest table.

The Pangoro shook when he heard the voice behind him. Seconds later, Rufus saw the Florges go around to face him. He lifted his paw to wave, but it the Florges had already took it into her own hands with a firm but gentle grasp.
"... H-Hello?" Rufus grinned sheepishly, a very pale pink shade growing on his cheeks from the sudden greeting. "Ah, Hana's your name? I'm Rufus." He replied, shaking his fist gently in Hana's hands. "And, yeah, you did quite surprise me just then... Heh." Chuckling, he knelt down to be at eye-level with the Florges, now just noticing she was a shiny.

Stevey followed Johnny, walking alongside him as he led her into the nearby village. She stayed abnormally quiet as the Quilava announced his presence and sat down at a table close to the front door. There was no doubt that the entire restaurant's attention would be turned to him, so she awkwardly added, "yeah, I'm here, too," before sitting across from Johnny on a padded chair. She liked the way the chair felt, so she let herself purr quietly as she slightly sank in to the cushion, the quietest chuckle she could muster escaping her lips. Grabbing a menu that sat on the tabletop, Stevey looked over her choices, deciding on a meal and putting her menu back down after a minute or two. "So, Johnny, see anything you like?" the Flareon asked, starting a conversation once again.