• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Will You Be My Valentine? (Romance RP)

Kenneth smiled and followed Emma. "Now, if I can still pull off my gymnastics experience, then maybe..." Kenneth padded to the corner of te dnace floor, then ran and leaped into the air. He did two flips and twisted in the air, landing onto the ground with ease. "Yes! Still got it!" Kenneth chuckled and pressed his nose to Emma's cheek. "Your turn."

Emma smiled, as she deftly lifted herself into the air with Psychic. She let go of herself, and spun around in midair, making a light show with various psychic powers. Emma landed on her tails, letting them hold her up. As she held the position, her gem glowed a bright pink, and she blushed lightly.

Emma landed on the ground, flinching a bit. She blushed a lot more when she heard the statement.
"Heh... Still haven't perfected it yet..." Emma's voice trailed off as she looked into Kenneth's eyes. She shook herself out of her stupor, and said, "Well, this is a dance, I suppose we should dance..." Emma suggested, lightly smiling.

Kenneth nodded, smiling back. "Agreed." He rested his tail tip on Emma's cheek and started to sway to the rhythm, occasionally losing his balance. "Sorry, I'm good at gymnastics, but I don't dance very well," Kenneth said apologetically.

Emma smiled as she wrapped her twin tails around Kenneth's neck gently.
"That's all right, I can teach you..." Emma said, swaying to the slow rhythm of the song, and occasionally stepping her feet to the right or left. She cocked her head to one side, and her gem began to glow a bright shade of pink, and she began to blush deeply as the song got slower and slower.

Kenneth blinked at her gratefully and smiled as he wrapped his tail around Emma's neck as well. Soon, he got the hang of it and kept his balance well. "Wow! I'm getting better already! Thanks for that, Emma." Kenneth chuckled.

Kenneth danced along with Emma, grinning. "See? I told you I'd help you feel better!" He laughed, staring into Emma's eyes. "I'm sorry for what the other Umbreon did to you. He shouldn't have left someone as beautiful as you for another Pokemon." Kenneth blushed from what he was about to say next. "Will.... Will you be my mate? I promise I'll never let you go for someone else."

Emma froze. She went over what was just said again and again in her mind. She didn't know what to say. Emma liked this Umbreon, but didn't if she was ready. Dallas hadn't really left her, and just didn't know if she wanted either of them to be her mate.
"I...I..." Emma stuttered, blushing deeply, and almost hyperventilating.

"'Like meat'?" Kagami questioned the Poochyena, looking over to him with a furrowed brow for a moment. "Nah, mate, it doesn't smell like mea-" She was cut short as Dusk walked into her side while searching for the smell. Waving a paw in the air, she assured him that "there's no need to worry, really! No problem, mate!" Again, she sniffed the air, now turning to Zap. "You smell something sweet?" she asked, now walking a few steps closer to the entryway of the dance, sniffing all the way. "Like... like chocolate..." The Vulpix continued to take slow steps in that direction, eyes locked on the path before her. "Gotta admit, I like chocolate..." Kit-Kat licked her lips almost greedily at the thought of the treat, still walking away from her friends.

Lizz sat down when she got to the party. She wrapped her tail around her legs and wait for Aeau to get to her. She started to think, Man, Aeau is being really nice, I wonder wait he's up to.

Heh heh.. I hope this party will be fun. Aeau thought. He kept trotting to Lizz.
"Sorry it took so long. I was a bit startled by your sudden exit." Aeau said, rubbing the back of his head. "Let's go." He said. The Pokemon at the gate gestured to enter, and Aeau did so. He smiled and looked around. "A bit too love-dovey for me, but maybe we can make this party a little more fun!" Aeau said, chuckling.

Duro smiled, and pulled Slippy towards the gate. He glanced back at Slippy cleaning things.
"Aw, stop... It's not time to be ashamed of your goo, it's time to dance!" Duro exclaimed, excited. He trotted to the Pokemon at the gate, gently pulling Slippy along. The Pokemon gestured for them to enter. Duro looked around the area. "Yeah! This'll be great!" He said, excitedly looking back at Slippy with a huge smile.

Last edited:
Kenneth looked at Emma and frowned. "Is something wrong? What happened?" Suddenly his mind flashed with understanding. "You're not sure if you're ready yet." He smiled apologetically. "I think I was a bit forward in asking, huh?"

"Y-Yeah..." Emma said, looking at the ground, but immediately perked up. "Well, don't worry about that, let's focus on now. Let's enjoy this dance!" She said, smiling, and gently leading Kenneth back to the dance floor.

Kenneth smiled and nodded, following Emma to the dance floor. He started the rhythm again, and swayed with Emma. "So, before we call each other mates, what was your life like before you came here?"

Dusk sniffed again and he groaned "Oh that smell it does smell like it..awe well that sucks i can't have chocolate " he said and he followed Kagami and he sighed " I do smell meat though it seems like steak ...sorry my nose can't really pick up chocolate so " he said with a smile and he walked over to her.

"Well, it wasn't that exciting. I grew up in the village near here. My mom and dad were Espeons, and they raised me to be very dignified. I made some friends, and that's pretty much it, how about you?" Emma told, and did a little spin with Kenneth.

Kenneth chuckled as Emma spun. "I was raised at a place far from here. It was okay, but my parents expected way too much from me. I finally decided to move out and start anew, hopefully with one who loved me." He gazed into the Espeon's eyes.

Emma began blushing deeply. "Mmmm..." She purred, as she put her muzzle alongside his, and rubbed against his cheek, while wrapping around Kenneth with her twin tails. During this, unknowingly, Emma had been lifting them both into the air with her psychic powers.

Kenneth looked down, and saw that the two were about 3 feet above the ground. He chuckled. "Whoa! That embrace really lifted your spirits, AND us two." He purred and touched noses with Emma.

"Mmmm... Yes, I suppose so..." Emma purred, wrapping around Kenneth more tightly. When they touched noses, she purred loudly, and they were lifted even farther into the air. Emma nuzzled Kenneth, and wrapped very tightly around Kenneth's tail.

Kenneth purred as well and wrapped just as tightly on Emma's tail. He nuzzled her cheek and chuckled as they were lifted higher. "You must be feeling extremely blissful right now."

Emma purred, and nodded. She kept nuzzling Kenneth, and purring. Suddenly, Emma lifted her head up, and looked Kenneth deeply in the eyes.
"I-I think I could call you my mate now..." Emma said, smiling, and tightening her grip with her tail.

Last edited:
Kenneth's eyes widened. "Really?" Then his gaze softened as he purred loudly and touched noses with her. "Thank you." Kenneth smiled and strengthened his grip on hr tail as well.

Emma touched noses, and purred. She kept tightening her grip with her tail as she was debating in her mind. Should I... No!! The more dignified part of Emma screamed in her mind, while her more daring side thought she should. She kept nuzzling Kenneth and purring, and, in her bliss, she decided to do something she would never do otherwise. Emma kissed Kenneth, and during this, she almost flew up, and came into the light of the moon.

Kenneth's eyes widened as he attempted to contemplate what just happened. Then, his gaze softened and he purred loudly as he pressed his muzzle to Emma's cheek. "For a Pokemon raised to be dignified, you're pretty daring," Kenneth joked as he gazed into his mate's eyes.

Emma gently pulled away from the kiss, bobbing Kenneth's tail up and down. She smiled, and purred.
"Yes, I suppose so..." Emma said softly, looking into Kenneth's eyes deeply. She nuzzled against Kenneth, purring, and when her eyes batted away from her mate, she saw where she was. Emma's eyes widened.
"K-Kenneth...?" She patted her mate gently on the muzzle, and gestured to the close-looking moon.

Kenneth looked behind him. "Hmm? Oh..." He saw the moon, looking larger than it had once been, and looked down. They were about one mile above the ground. "All right, maybe now would be a good time to get down before we freak anyone out." He chuckled. "And, there's something I wanted to do first." Kenneth leaned in and kissed her back, and pulled away, smiling.

Emma blushed, looking back at Kenneth with a greenish-pink face.
"Thanks..." She said, purring. Emma looked down at the ground, and took a deep breath. She closed her eyes, and held on to Kenneth's tail tightly, embracing it. The two mates began descending slowly, as Emma's gem glowed a light shade of red. They were laid gently on the ground, as Emma opened her eyes, and looked at Kenneth, smiling, and embracing his tail lovingly.

"I love you, too, Kenneth." Emma whispered, embracing her mate's tail with her own. She smiled, and rubbed her cheek against Kenneth's. Emma purred as she nuzzled her mate.
"It's getting *yawn* late... I think we should rest..." She said, drowsily, gazing at Kenneth.

Kenneth nodded and yawned, finally realizing how tired he was. "Do you want to sleep separately, or share a nest? I'm fine with either one." He touched noses with Emma.

"Well, we are mates..." Emma looked Kenneth in the eyes. She embraced Kenneth's tail, and led him out of the dance floor, while bobbing Kenneth's tail up, and down.
"So... I wonder if there are any good places to sleep around here..." Emma looked around, and nuzzled Kenneth, purring.

Kenneth looked around until he spotted a plush bean bag chair. He nuzzled Emma and nodded over to the chair. "That chair looks comfy." He led her toward it and curled up on it.