• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Will You Be My Valentine? (Romance RP Discussion)

Emma x Dallas = Demma
Rose x Zip = Rip
Malphas x Ooo = Malphooo
Slippy x Duro = Dippy
Stevey x Johnny = Jevey
Grace x Leo = Lace
Aeau x Lizz = Leau
Dusk x Kagami = Dugami
Zap x Kagami =Zapami

This is the master list of ships as of right now, and once your character has a ship, I'll add 'em to this!

I need to add Dusk and Kagami first! Honestly, I'm afraid to see how this goes down.

EDIT: Aaand I forgot about Zap, too! Maybe I shouldn't be the keeper of the master list...

Emma x Dallas = Demma
Rose x Zip = Rip
Malphas x Ooo = Malphooo
Slippy x Duro = Dippy
Stevey x Johnny = Jevey
Grace x Leo = Lace
Aeau x Lizz = Leau
Dusk x Kagami = Dugami
Zap x Kagami =Zapami
Rufus x Hana = Rana
?: Susanna x Ty = Tysanna

Those without ships: Mia, Ty, Aeker

~~

THERE! The master list has been completely updated!

Last edited:
Not yet in the RP! Need to be accepted first...

Also, where is everyone in the RP present? What's the location? Is everyone going to leave soon? Please get me caught up with detailed info. Thank you.

Last edited:
This RP takes place in an area called the Amour Area. I believe it's on a made-up region. Everyone basically just got there, and currently, it's pretty late at night. Next to the area is a little village with restaurants and the like. A dance is about to take place, and it's right by the village, from what I know.

Just tell me if there's anything else you want me to explain, alright?

There is also Susanna, who i'm gonna introduce at the party. She kinda just wandered off and I forgot about her. She's single at the moment folks. (She's a normal Flareon.)

Haha, thanks! My favorite of them has to be Rip, because rip. xD

Does that mean I can take away the question mark? Has this ship (technically) sailed?

Is there any love triangles? Someone has a crush on a girl/boy but that girl/boy already has an interest with someone else. Are there any of those? I need to catch up with the info!!

*Come sail away by Styx places in distance*
I thought they were angels, but to my surprise.
They climbed aboard their starships.
And headed towards the sky!
Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me
Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me-e-e

The only thing resembling a love triangle would have to be both Zap and Dusk's interest in Kagami. Other than that, there aren't any love triangles. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You murdered an innocent bystander. Zap is arrested.

Dusk jumped around for no reason. Seems crazy and sent to insane asylum.

I guess it was a tie.