• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Will You Be My Valentine? (Romance RP Discussion)

Did I actually say eee? Sweet Arceus. You know what I meant. xD

EDIT: You're gonna need to help us out, BumpaDump. Since you're the RP creator, shouldn't you be the one to expand on the setting and describe the Amour Area? Like, what is there for a Pokémon or two to do there, anyway?

Last edited:
Interesting discussion XD. Why not? Serperiors and Pikachus are free to love each other XD. I'll post something later. I am maybe thinking of adding another character too, probably a Samurott.

You know what can breed with Wailord that's even odder than Skitty?

That's right. There's another. A few others, actually.

My favorite, though, had to be Wailord x Seedot.

Name: Zap
Species: Pikachu
Personality: a little but of a hot-head, talkative
Appearance: A normal Pikachu, just he carries around a bag to differ from Zip.
Other: Zip's little brother (By a minute). When he meets Kit-Kat has a crush on her. Bump

And here's my Seedot!

Name: Aeker
Species: Seedot
Personality: He's rather shy, but not shy enough to run from a conversation. If you manage to catch him in one, he'll never shut up, and he can actually be quite the party animal, is there isn't a large crowd around to watch him.
Appearance: He looks like the average Seedot, but the stem on his head is longer than usual, curling over his left eye.
Other: Bump! He likes the Wailord (if there is to be a Wailord character xD)

Kagami x Zap = Kap (I guess)

Well, isn't there a whole thing about Celebis delivering the eggs, though? Kinda like storks? I read that while looking up the weirdest Pokemon couples, and I guess they kinda work like storks? Maybe that's why nobody knows where the eggs come from! :o

Because Pokemon are to embarrassed to have kids with their trainer around. The trainer is like your parent. Think about it. Just think about it.

Em... Entropy?
And since this universe tends to favor the actions that cause an increment in entropy... And since the relationship of a Seedot and a Wailord are surely incrementing the entropy level in this thread... Can we allow the fact that a Seedot and a Wailord can have a love story too? It's thermodynamically favored!! XD

Last edited:
Now... To prove my point, here is a demonstration.
tumblr_mi85eaY1yN1s2i16to1_500.jpg

Now... Imagine if that was a Seedot. I actually feel sorry for the poor thing.