• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Will You Be My Valentine? (Romance RP Discussion)

So, how do my friend and I join?
My friend and I were thinking about shipping a couple of our characters on this paticular RP, may you please assist me by telling me how to join?

Name: Rufus
Species: Pangoro
Personality: Rather kind, will revert to his aggressive side if challenged or confronted.
Appearance: Tall, well... Just like any other Pangoro, really.
Other: Has quite a soft side for fairy types, bump.

Last edited:
Name: Dusk
Species: Poochenya
Personality: sweet, kind and loving but still likes to fight others.
Appearance: Well Dusk looks like a poocheanya but his colors are different and he is black fur and grey but they are different his main fur is black and the fur on his tail and ears are grey.
Other: his tail has a shiny color to it like a shiny poochenya. and he has a soft spot for eeveelutions.

Last edited:
This seems interesting... I would like to join.

Name: Ty (nickname where everyone will call him, real name is Tyson)
Species: Duosion
Personality: Loves hugs (since his coating is much warmer and squish than other Duosion) and act very friendly towards other Pokemon. Once makes an enemy, always is one. He hates when people poke him hard (or even if it's a simple poke) since he is so squishy. If he gets mad, his green coating will harden and may release powerful attacks. He isn't good with girls and gives them a big hug if they engage in romance. But he is really sweet went it comes to girls. Whenever someone takes his girl or teases a random girl, he will try to support them but he can be a little bit too over supportive and will get angry over little things such boys talking to other girls and making them feel bad. He tries to stand up for people so other Pokemon won't think he is a small, defenseless Pokemon. However, he will be frightened if the Pokemon is a lot bigger than him or hurts his feeling.
Appearance: He looks like a normal Duosion but one thing special about him is that he glows when he sleeps. And glows even brighter when he is very tired (and sleeps) or he gets a deep sleep. He is just more squish than the others.
He also can store small things inside of him. If does, the object will be invisible to EVERYONE (no power to see it) once inside him but he can make it visible to others.
Other: He can perform some magic such as chocolate out of thin air but this means he has to give up some power. Bump

Two questions: Can we use moves? (Not for direct battle) And, can I make a 2nd character later on? (Amaura)

Last edited:
Oh and also, can someone PLEASE give me a good summary from the beginning to present? (Must be a good long paragraph) And also add the ships too. It's just so much to read I can't understand it. I really want to join but I need to understand what is happening (include the settings to please; as in where they take place). Thank you!

*Deep breath*

Okay, So it takes place next to a village (Or we are IN a village) and we are in TheAmour Area. The gates have opened. Than pretty much it has just been people getting to know each other, and relationships are growing. Here are some ships:

Rose and Zip
Malphas and Ooo
Zap and Kagami
Dallas and Emma (Not sure)

Yeah, there isn't really much that you missed. Everyone is getting to know each other as of now, and I think we're just making stuff up as we go, honestly. Like, now there's a couples-only dance that's happening. xD

Yeah ships..they are the best
i'm working on dusk to be shy poochenya who kind of likes Kit-kat but doesn't want to go fast but slow and steady so he can get to know her.