• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Will You Be My Valentine? (Romance RP Discussion)

It's that time of year again! This is the season for love! (So cheesy) This is the time of year Pokemon search for the Pokemon they will spend their lifetime with. Your village has a special area for this time, it is called the Amour Area. Participants will try to find a mate for the rest of their life.
Other info: This takes place in Kalos, and this is my first romance RP, so yeah.
Rules:
  • Of course, follow the Pokecharms RP Rules.
  • Make sure to post at least a paragraph that is past-tense, and third person in the RP when it is posted.
  • Please use good grammar and spelling. If you are terrible at grammar and/or spelling, you will not be accepted. You have been warned.
  • No Mary Sues or Godmodding.
  • You may have up and not exceeding three characters.
  • Put "Bump" in the Other section to assure me you have read the rules.

Here's the form.
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

Here's my two.
Name: Emma
Species: Espeon
Personality: Shy to most people, but once she gets to know someone, she's fine with them. She is also caring, but can be a crybaby.
Appearance: She is shiny, and wears a necklace with a small sun-shaped stone on it.
Other: Emma is short for Emerald. Bump

Name: Aeau
Species: Vaporeon
Personality: He is a fun and outgoing person. He loves to party, and loves to make jokes.
Appearance: He wears dark blue headphones to hide his head mounted fins. They are mostly playing mellow music.
Other: Bump

Last edited:
I'm always up for a romance Rp :love:

Name: jake
Species: umbreon
Personality: doubts he'll find the one after his crush called him stupid and annoying
Appearance: has red rings instead of yellow
Other: bump

Well, I hate to break it to you, but you don't have very good grammar. You don't even capitalize Umbreon, or Jake. Those are both proper nouns. Now, read my rule for those people. To be honest, I'm just sick and tried of people not spelling things correctly, and not using proper grammar. It is very horrible for an RP, especially one such as this.

Name: Rose
Species: Serperior
Personality: She is very shy and sensitive, but she can be quite imposing the first time you meet her. She is capricious, and maybe a little bit... Jealous and dominative. You wouldn't like to meet her if she is angry.
Appearance: She has a rose in his chest. The leaves of her tail have some small flowers too.
Other: Bump.

Name:
Malphas
Species: Noivern
Personality: He is very talkative (probably like most of Noiverns are). He tries to be as funny as he can be, although his jokes are as bad as Team Flare. Optimistic and peaceful.
Appearance: He has a black rose in his chest and he has a small handbag too.
Other: Bump.

Name: Zip
Species: Pikachu
Personality: Always excited, but get really nervous around Rose.
Appearance: A regular Pikachu, but has a blue hat.
Other: Has a crush on Rose, and wants her too be his valentine, but is too nervous to ask. Bump

Name: Ooo
Species: Umbroen
Personality: Very nervous, but can be very eccentric.
Appearance: A shiny Umbreon
Other: Has a crush on Malphas. Zip's best friend. Was raised by ghost types. Bump.

Last edited:
Name: Melody
Species: Roserade
Personality: Quiet,Romantic,Cheerful
Appearance: One of Rose Hands is Purple Other is half gray and blue, mainly like a normal Roserade, Collar is Gray
Other: Bump, Has a crush on Pix

Name: Dallas
Species: Shiny Umbreon,Wears Moon Necklace
Personality: Sporty,Kind
Appearance: Shiny Umbreon,
Other: Bump, Is best friends with Melody and has a huge crush on her

Name: Taylor
Species: Whimsicott
Personality: Troublesome,Trouble maker
Appearance: Cotton is in ponytail
Other: Bump,tries to make Male Pokemon to fall in love with her and then pull a prank on them,Melodys Adopted Sister

Last edited:
Since there are so many Eeveelutions, I decided to add one too. :)

Name:
Susanna
Species: Flareon
Personality: Has a fiery personality (Get it, fire type) and she loves to party. She is the type of Pokemon who loves to help others, and will try to make them feel better, by using jokes or things that will make them smile. Very proud of who she i.
Appearance: In her fur she has a blue bow, for the sole purpose of contracting with her red fur.
Other: She often makes jokes about how she fell and got a bump on her head as a baby, as a way to describe her more fiery personality.

Name:
Johnny
Species: Quilava
Personality: Very chill Pokemon. Is the kind of guy who will offer a high five or fist bump easily. He is willing to be friends with anybody and just goes with the flow.
Appearance: Wears sunglasses and a red leather jacket.
Other: He doesn't have a crush on a specific pokemon, but if he sees a cute pokemon, he will flirt with them, even if he has been rejected.

Cthulhu is the Great Old One. This is what I said already about when I'm going to start. "Well, I don't want to be too trigger-happy with it. I'll wait for some more people to join."-Me, about 5 minutes ago.

Name: Chu
Species: Pikachu
Personality: Love's chocolate Bite's and sunny day plus is kind to everyone
Appearance: A Pikachu that wear's a heart mask to prove his love
Other: Bump