• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Will You Be My Valentine? (Romance RP Discussion)

*pulls out the Crimson Slasher (reference to Ebony Stars RP I'm in [where my OC is also named Ry]) and slashed ship in half in a blind fury.*
@Tsu, @Tsu, @Tsu, never mess with a drunk! (Another refence to Ebny Stars RP [I think you may have accidents summoned him or somthing])
*Charges and swings in mid air. Freezes as I push the pause button*
Okay let's just ignore him and continue on. Shall we?

If I was James from Team Rocket, I would be content. However I am not. Can I at least have a bottle of soda? Pretty please? With PokeBlocks on top?

SO GIVE MEH HERSHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, but you see good sir. I lied. Previously I could die. But now I am truly immortal. I chain myself to this timeline, and create Mount Hershey

Why Hershey? Why did this have to be Hershey? Every time I read the d*mn word, I think of that one ride in Hershey Park- the one with the singing cows, and it gave out free samples at the end.

Now the cow song is stuck in my head. Thanks a lot.

Uh, is it too late to join?
Name: Kenneth
Species: Umbreon
Personality: Extroverted, humorous, will always crack a joke, even in dangerous situations
Appearance: A bit larger than the average Umbreon, wears a blue scarf around his neck
Other: bump

Last edited:
YAS!!
Go ninja go ninja go
Go ninja go ninja go
Go go go go

Stop its the green machine,
Gonna rock the town without being seen
Have you ever seen a turtle get down?
(Reference to TMNT 2)