• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Will You Be My Valentine? (Romance RP Discussion)

Name: Chojin
Species: Pidgoet
Personality: Chojin is a kind person who would get along with anyone no matter who they are
Appearance: He has golden eye patch
Other: Bump

@Light MaskMan *Facepalms* Okay, here is my direct quote to jog your memory. I said, and I quote, "I have read your posts, and you do not have very good grammar. I cannot accept those kind of people, as stated in the rules. Sorry." and you said, and I quote, "Ok." So, here you are trying once again, in vain, to be accepted.

WHAT. JUST WHAT.
Whatis-Themeaning-meme-25449.jpg

Yeah train well you know me and other people do this get dictionary read everything single word and it's definition then grab a friend and have them grade you how much you know

"If train well" is not proper grammar. Also, who just grabs a dictionary, and lets someone quiz them on what they know? Who? Anyone? *I throw my arms up in the air* SCREW IT! This guy is just spouting crap. I'm sorry, but I can't do this anymore.