• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Will You Be My Valentine? (Romance RP Discussion)

Name: Grey
Species: Greninja
Personality:Grey is kind, sarcastic, and tries to be a comedian. He loves flirting and female pokemon. He hates bug and fighting types.
Appearance: Just a normal Greninja.
Other: None

I'll add another character
Name: Slippy
Species: Goodra
Personality: She is polite and has low self-esteem. Slippy hates getting her goo on everything and beats herself up over it.
Appearance: Just a regular Goodra
Other: Bump, I forgot to put it in the last form.

Oh, no, not an RP I'm interested in! RIP me. :(

You can expect a character or two from me soon, if I'm accepted and all. Maybe I'll use my mascots... or my Eeveelution character, since there's already so many. Or both! xD

Here they are!

Name:
Kagami (goes by Kit-Kat)
Species: Vulpix
Personality: Kind, loyal, and not the smartest, Kit-Kat is the type to apologize profusely for nothing in particular. Her heart is bigger than her brain, and she can be rather clumsy.
Appearance: Kit-Kat looks like the average Vulpix mostly, but her fur is a tad bit more orange than red, and her eyes are bright green. She only has seven tails. (How many tails do Vulpix usually have? I dunno. xD)
Other: Bumpity-bump-bump! She seems to have a not-so-hidden thing for Pix. Oh, and she and Stevey are basically sisters, too, having been friends for as long as she can remember.

And here's my edition to the Eeveelution group:
Name: Stevey
Species: (shiny) Flareon
Personality: Stevey can be very sarcastic at times, and she's never really 100% serious. Always running around like she's on a purpetual sugar high, the shiny really loves candy, going far enough, sometimes, to even hide some in the fluff of her neck! She's the ultimate football jock, never backing down from any sort of challenge, in-game or not, and is also known for being very impressionable.
Appearance: Her form is fairly leaner than the average Flareon's, but other than that, everything's the same. A red cape drapes over her back, though, and red paint drips from the tips of her ears and tail, due to a run-in with a Smeargle. (Don't ask.)
Other: Bum, bum, bum-bump! She has a crush on Johnny, but she's good at keeping it hidden from anyone who isn't Kit-Kat, whose basically her sister, as previously mentioned.

Just tell me if there's anything I should change, alright? I know these characters are super similar, but that's one more reason why they'll be so fun to use, right? :p

Name: Leo
Species: Espeon
Personality:Arrogant,Weird,Confident
Appearance: Leo look's like a normal espeon, but with four golden ring's on his tail.
Other:Bump.He doesn't have a crush yet.

Accepted.

I changed the rules to three characters, so here's my third.

Name: Duro
Species: Dragonite
Personality: He is proud of his strength, and loves to show off. He loves to eat, and contests of physical ability.
Appearance: He wears a brown belt with inscriptions on it.
Other: He thinks Slippy and her goo are cute. He came to the Amour Area just for her. Bump

@HydreigonBorn37 He is the Undyne to Slippy's Alphys. My life is complete.

Updated list
2x Flareon
2x Espeon
2x Umbreon
1x Sylveon

We have such a small variety. What about poor Vaproeon, and Leafeon. I'll mix it up.

Name: Grace
Species: Glaceon
Personality: Very smart and statistical. Thinks things through very often considering mainly the facts. Think of her as the smart one, but is new to the whole emotions thing. She has a hard time expressing her feelings.
Apperance: A normal Glaceon, except for a small scar behind her lef ear, from a wild pokemon attack. Wears a pale white chain around her neck.
Other: She has a crush on Leo, but gets all rigid and can't talk when around him. Bump

Accepted.

I changed the rules to three characters, so here's my third.

Name: Duro
Species: Dragonite
Personality: He is proud of his strength, and loves to show off. He loves to eat, and contests of physical ability.
Appearance: He wears a brown belt with inscriptions on it.
Other: He thinks Slippy and her goo are cute. He came to the Amour Area just for her. Bump

@HydreigonBorn37 He is the Undyne to Slippy's Alphys. My life is complete.
Leo and duro are gonna have some problems.

Seeing that evryone has an eeveeloution character, I guess I'll add one too.

Name: Lizz
Species: Vaporeon
Personality: Lizz is very out-going and loves to have fun. She likea to make friends and really cares about her looks
Appearance: Just a normal Vaporeon
Other: Bump