• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Weremon Discussion

Traveling outside of town (since they live in the middle of no where, literally. The nearest town to them is a day trip) is generally frowned upon and the nearest town is a good long ways away. She can be homeschooled though, like a good portion of the Weremon though.

And IDK. Are there any Pokemon with a music forefront that's main colors are black?

Well one of the first things that comes to mind is Chatot, but there are plenty of other Pokemon that could arguably work. I would say Jigglypuff could work, but I don't know how much you'd like that just because of the pastel color scheme... I can probably come up with more later if need be.

Also, Emo, I feel like my human would, at some point, have approached your character about working together and doing some kind of duet. I don't know how your character would really react, but I can imagine some fun situations from him being a human and her refusing on that basis.

Okay, so before everything starts I just wanna clear up a few final situations. I've sorta got a basic scenario planned out in my head, though it may be best to clarify a few things first:

First, just the general basis for changing forms. From what I've gathered/what's been implied, it's for the most part something that ones used to their abilities can control at anytime (eg being a Pokemon in broad daylight or a human during a full moon). I understand the emotions and stuff can also play a factor with ones not so used to the ability, but I just wanna clarify this quickly in case I got anything wrong with this.

Second, can Weremon understand a Pokemon's speech while remaining a human? I was backreading a bit, and I noticed that Playful's sample has a human Damien understanding a Pokemon Eve. Was this a goof, something done for the sake of the sample, or something that can actually be utilized in normal roleplay? If so, I may be able to play off of that.

Okay here is the lackey for Ulises:

Name: Johnny Walker
Appearance: Johnny is 5'6, weights 130 lbs, has a slim figure, brown hair and eyes. He didn't really stand out so he cut his hair into a mowhawk and dyed the top part red. He usually wears a dark red t-shirt, black jeans and red sneakers.
Personality: He likes to joke around, very irresponsible and dishonest. He tries hard to be like Ulises, but he doesn't have the same heart or mentality to do it. However he is loyal to him and will defend his name against whoever talks bad about his best friend. He prefers to be lazy then to have to worry about anything that doesn't involve hanging out or helping Ulises.
Pokemon Form: None, he is just a basic human.
Other: He is afraid of the dark, but doesn't tell anyone.
Password: Derp Lord
Sample Paragraph: Johnny stood by the usual spot outside the school, next to his best friend Ulises. They always stood around, although Johnny wasn't really sure why, he was always there on the spot. He had a big grin on his face, feeling powerful standing next to Ulises, since nobody messed with him. He would even look down at some passerby just to show how powerful he felt. Ulises on the other hand didn't seem to care about anyone who walked by, he just looked ahead as if lost in his own thoughts. "Nice day huh?" Johnny broke the silence. Ulises looked down at him. "Yeah." Johnny smiled, that meant Ulises was in a good mood. He leaned against the wall and continued to inspect everyone who walked by with a giant grin on his face.

Spongzilla

Previously LizardWarrior
I'll have two of these please.

Name: Ben
Appearance: Ben is average looking with brown hair and fair skin. He has pitch black eyes and wears normal clothes with a cap.
Personality: Ben is a leader type. He likes to be in charge and he isn't bad at it. He's often speaking over other people but isn't the most cooperative with other's ideas. Aside from this he does really try his best but can be a bit rude. He also thinks of Joel as a little brother.
Pokemon Form: Morelull
Other: He is an alien from Jupiter.
Sample Paragraph: Does this have to be about the characters here?

Name: Joel
Appearance: Joel is small even for his young age but he is pretty smart. He's is often thought to be a few years younger than he actually is. He often wears whatever Ben wears as he looks up to him. He has brown eyes with black skin and short black hair.
Personality: Joel is quiet and often shy although he really looks up to Ben. Often he'll tell Ben his ideas and Ban will tell them to everyone else instead of Joel talking. If he gets to know someone (Somehow) he does open up and becomes somewhat a normal 12 year old.
Pokemon Form: Vulpix
Other: He likes to dig giant holes and is part mole.
Password: It's Derp Lord again.
Sample Paragraph: Whatever I'm doing one about Derp Lord.

A swish of the water, a slosh in the mud.
Derp Lord is coming, you might wanna run.
The people all fear him, because when he's near.
You'll need to sacrifice a loved one, or bad luck for a year.
The Wooper's all follow him, but they will never comprehend.
The absolute power, of Derp Lord's rule that will not end.

(hopefully)

Ah, alright. Thanks for telling me. Here is my character sheet.

Name: Hellorain Poison
Appearance: Hellorain is tall and skinny with brunette hair that waves around his eyes. He has a small birthmark on the front his left calf in the shape of a closed pocket watch. Hellorain's clothing consists of a hoodie with leafless trees imprinted onto it. The color of the hoodie itself is goldenrod and the trees are a dim brown. On the hood of the sweatshirt lies two small horns that are brown and have no purpose other than to be fashionable. Below the belt lies khaki dress pants and two Oxford shoes, dark orange in color.
Personality: Hellorain is quiet and has trouble listening to others, as his heads are nearly always in the clouds. Socially, he comes across as stoic to people who aren't with him often. The boy is mature for his age, but he does from time to time show that he's only thirteen through poor choices in social and crisis situations. These traits conflict with each other, making Hellorain a person with many different moods. M.I.R.P.
Pokemon Form: Murkrow, but only until later. Hellorain is only just discovering his Pokemon Form.
Other: He enjoys talking about music and can talk for extended periods of time about the subject.
Password: Derp lord

Sample Paragraph: Hellorain Poison walked through the forest, scavenging for his favorite berry, the Roseli berry. He hadn't been able to find one for quite some time, assuming that it had become somewhat of a rarity. While walking through the lonely woods, he put some music on to soothe himself. Suddenly, Hellorain felt a tug on his hoodie. He immediately looked behind him, startled by the touch. What was behind him was none other than a Murkrow, beaten up and cold. Hellorain, both in awe and fear, slowly held his hand out to the Pokemon. He touched its wing and felt the cool temperature. "...Icy Wind..." Hellorain muttered. "If I could guess, I'd come to the conclusion that your boss had punished you for one reason or another," the teen mumbled. "Or maybe some trainer was making his Pokemon fight you." He then noticed a strange color on the bird's foot. "You must have been holding a berry," he guessed. "Here. Have this Oran berry. They're common around these parts and if your boss sees you come home empty-handed, he'll probably punish you." The Murkrow chirped in appreciation and flew away, and the boy continued his search for the Roseli Berry.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Name: Neon "N" Daimon
Appearance:
Personality: He has a serious personality, And a quiet one. His face may not show his emotion, but he will alayws have emotion inside him.
Pokemon Form: Noibat
Other: As the RP progresses, i'm going to make his vision blurry, until he is completely blind
Sample Paragraph:

Neon was walking around the forest doing nothing, Just walking. He had nothing better to do anyway "Aah!" Neon screamed in pain as his head ached in pain in a surprise, He lost his balance but transformed into his Pokemon Form just in time to stop himself from falling. "What the hell was that?" Neon asked himself in a whispered voice. "Damnit!" Neon shouetd, but it wasn't too loud, since he had broken the only thing his mother had given him before she passed away "i guess it's broken now" As Neon picks it up and places it in his pocket. Neon walked back to his pack since it was already getting dark.