• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Weremon Discussion

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
i know the bat one, but i dont know the other one i broke, can you tell me which ones i broke so i can fix it?
and yes, one of my close friends from school made it for me

Yeah, that sounds pretty good. Thanks for the offer. I know a few lesser-well known bands and artists, so maybe you could learn from the Roleplay as well. Also, sorry for taking a while to respond. I didn't get a notification.

Also, Fox, I would like to ask for the permission to change my characters Pokemon form. Since they haven't used it in the Roleplay yet, it wouldn't have any kind of penalty. I'd like to change the Pokemon form to Larvesta because a Murkrow doesn't really fit their style, much less a Honchkrow. @ThePlayfulFox

Last edited:
Sorry for disappearing guys! I wish I had time to let you guys know what was happening beforehand, but that wasn’t possible, apparently. Apparently it seems like a logical conclusion to my parents that the best way to relax and have fun on a vacation is to turn pause my internet for a day and then take it away completely for three more days. But anyways I’m back, and I’ll see what I can do about a post soon. :)

Hey @ThePlayfulFox , I asked a week or two ago, but I didn't get a direct answer so I'll ask again if that's fine. I think it'd be more accurate for Hellorain to have a Larvesta as their Pokemon form. Whether permission is granted or not, I'll give you a bit more information about Hellorain's ability to go into his Pokemon form. So far, all he can do is use Pokespeak and that's it at the current time of the story.

Sorry for not making any posts in a while. I am a procrastinating buffoon. I'm working on a new addition to the thread right now. I'm also throwing in some foreshadowing. Also, this might take a while. My bombay cat is rubbing all over me and sitting on my laptop.

EDIT: It is done.

Last edited:
@AdamIsACar Weremon cannot speak Pokemon in human form. And another this is type is inherited.

Also, how did he get that book exactly? Something like that would be highly monitored in the restricted section. Especially if it had something to do with Weremon.

Alright, I'm going to redo the post so it can be more acceptable in the universe the story takes place in. Also, would you tell me where you said that Weremon can't speak Pokemon in human form? I'm not trying to argue, I just wanted to know where I can see all of the rules. I am notoriously bad at looking for things among my friends and family. Also, can typings be inherited from grandparents and other descendents? E.g. Someone's Pokeform being a Geodude while the parents are a Beedrill and a Farfetch'd with two grandparents being a Gurdurr and an Onyx.

@AdamIsACar I couldn't find it on the first post, however I'm pretty sure it's in the discussion somewhere.

Also, how would someone get Beedrill or Farfetch'd from a Onyx and Gurdurr pair? Last I checked, Beedrill is a Bug/poison and Farfetch'd is a normal/flying while Onyx is a rock/ground and Gurdurr is a pure fighting.
To answer your question, only the ones the parents inherit.

Great. That could also explain why Hellorain, at the time of the Roleplay, has trouble with Weremon transformation. Also, if the parent is a duel-type Weremon, does that mean more offspring Pokeform options?