• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Weremon Discussion

Ok, time for a reboot.

Weremon. Half human, half Pokemon. The have the ability to transform in between the two. To be human one second, and to be a Pokemon the next. These people live that reality.

A long time ago, there were no Weremon though. No. Instead, the vampires feasted on the blood of men as they ruled the night with a bloody iron fist. However, Pokemon blood is toxic to them. A few humans saw this and through unknown acts of great magic, they became Weremon. The newly created Weremon fought the vampires to protect their former kin. After a extremely long war, the Weremon won, but not before the vampires swore to return.

The relationship between humans and Weremon eventually became strained, the Weremon evetually electing to remain hidden from the humans.

In the town of Pine Mountain, a pack of Weremon lived in relative peace. Sure, humans were there, but it wasn't bad. They just had to stay hidden.

Now, something has attacked the human and Weremon population. Something that lurked in the night.

How the pack gets rid of this threat is up to the youngest members of the pack, the newmons. All of them are within their teens and are a first form or a Pokemon without an evolution.

RULES
  • Pokecharms rules (this is a given)
  • Password is Weremon
  • All posts must be at least 5 sentences long. (That is a good size for a paragraph and guarantees the thread doesn't get shut down)
  • No owning Pokemon unless you can give a very good reason (Weremon are kinda against owning Pokemon because they are half Pokemon themselves...)
  • No playing evolved Weremon. We just unlocked the ability (Not until much later)
  • Only I can play the Alpha
  • 4 character max
  • Password is Alpha Now
  • Characters must be 11-16
  • You can play as a human.
  • No bat Weremon. (Weremon cannot be bats)
  • No Legendary Weremon. (Pokecharm rule)
  • A Weremon has only one Pokemon form.
  • Password is Derp Lord now.
  • I have the right to tell you that you're unable to join the RP and to kick you out if you're causing trouble.
  • Pokespeak must be underlined
  • Thoughts mist be in italics
  • Enjoy yourself.

Now for pack rules. These are rules for the pack inside the RP, but you don't have to follow them completely. However, breaking these rules will result in getting punished by the Alpha if caught.
  • Obey the Alpha
  • Don't trust humans
  • Remain loyal to your pack
  • Unless under human eyes or in a informal setting (second clause only for family members), you must call the Alpha, the Alpha
  • Question trespassing Weremon.
Remember, these rules can be broken.

New Weremon are always the first stage evolution and tend to get their powers at 13 to 16 (however there is the rare case of an 11 or 12 year old gaining the powers). Newmons, as they're called, have a difficult time controlling their separate forms, often transforming into the other form at random or in stressful/angering situations.

When a Weremon in their Pokemon form gets captured in a Pokeball, they are reduced to nothing more than a normal Pokemon. To return to normal, one must escape the trainer until the full moon. Then they can transform into a human while their hidden away, if they have enough strength.

Weremons have the same color eyes as their Pokemon transformation and tend to try to look like thier other form.

CHARACTER BIOS
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Pokemon Form:
Other
Password:
Sample Paragraph:
(Yes Renz, even you have to do it.)

@RenzFlintrock @EmoKitty21 @The Dark Fairy
Hope ya'll are able to participate!

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Forsythe Carter
Appearance: Athletically fit, light brown messy hair and brown eyes. He is relatively tall, 5'8". He has a small scar under his left eye and freckles on his nose. He wears black trainers, a white t-shirt and brown trousers.
Personality: Forsythe is loyal and kind, he loves pretty much anyone as long as they are nice to him. He has a strange distrust towards fish however and get a little odd around fish based pokemon. He would do anything his brother asks and would help anyone in need. He loves food, hide and seek and reading.
Pokémon Form: Eevee (Shiny)
Other: N/A

Name:
Alexander Carter
Appearance: Athletically fit, light brown messy hair and brown eyes. He is relatively tall, 6'0". He has a small scar across his right cheek and has slight discolouration in his left eye that makes it look all swirly and distorted (the colour is a blend of grey and brown). He wears black boots, a white shirt and black trousers with a long black suit jacket style coat. He also wears a white scarf.
Personality: Alexander is as loyal and kind as his brother but he has no trust for humans and would die protecting his brother. He has a mild temper and can get easily annoyed. He enjoys singing, parkour and being outside.
Pokémon Form: Eevee

Name:
Amy Green
Appearance: Quite skinny but still fit, bright red long wavy hair and dark grey eyes. She is quite tall, 5'7". She has make up on the edges of her eyes to add the yellow triangle that fletchings have. She wears black boots, a grey top and dark grey trousers with an orange hoodie.
Personality: Amy is very calm and chilled out. She can easily keep her head in most situations and is good and calming down fights. She can sometimes get a little bossy and when she does, on those very rare occasions, lose her temper she is quite scary. She likes sweets, drawing and meditation.
Pokémon Form: Fletchling

Name:
Katelyn Saunders
Appearance: She is skinny with not very much muscle, white curly hair with light blue highlights and pale blue eyes. She is relatively small, 5'4". She wears white shoes, a blue skirt with white leggings and a pink t-shirt under a blue denim jacket. She also has a blue bow in her hair.
Personality: Katelyn is pretty smart, she loves solving problems and gets annoyed when people question her intellect. She to goof around and always has a smile on her face and tries to stay optimistic. She likes swimming, winter and fruit.
Pokémon Form: Vulpix (Alolan)

Password:
Derp Lord (I think)
Sample Paragraph: Forsythe was sitting under a tree eating a snack, he was relaxing after running around for a while being chased by his brother. He felt a tap on his shoulder and jumped, causing him to transform into his Eevee form and frown at his older brother "Alex what the hell, you scared me", Alexander shrugged "well you should keep your guard up you dolt", he took a deep breath, "now why don't you change back and give me some of your food, I'm famished" he added as he sat down against the tree. Forsythe sighed and changed back and gave his brother some food, "there you go, now don't just wolf it down like you usually do, that's all I'm giving you", Alex put on a fake pouty face, "oh Four your so cruel to your big brother" he said with a chuckle.

Last edited:
Hello! I am here now.

I've been brainstorming ideas for less fringe, could-potentially-clutter-up-the-thread-with-small-questions, or miss-an-important-plot-piece-and-the-character-becomes-instantly-impossible characters, and I think I've come up with a good one. It's actually a bit of a recycled idea for a Conversion Crisis character I never got to use (back when that was a thing), and I'm pretty interested in seeing how it fares in this setting.

The basis is a kid primarily raised in a human family, not knowing his biological parents, that finds himself snagged out of a normal life and into a world completely alien to him. The main road bump I've found is how he would find himself in the pack or anything, though I feel that could be resolved with a Dark Brotherhood-style 'we know' letter or something, I dunno. Let me know if there are any problems with this idea.

For that to happen, the kid's family would have to be outside the pack, since the pack is kinda like that extended family you see every Christmas and would probably help you if you're in trouble. Since he is young, they probably wouldn't chase him out or something. And there are a few occasions where the pack does allow humans to know of thier existence, mainly family members.

It isn't impossible, but they wouldn't do a Dark Brotherhood letter (besides, if we were going for Dark Brotherhood, we need for them to sneak into the house and have a chat in the middle of the night. XD) Anyway, the Alpha will probably send his kids (which I'm playing) to try to sort things out.

You can see a sorta theme I was going for of attempting to juggle being a Weremon with having as normal a life as possible, which I plan on reflecting in his personality. I could always do just a 'pleaseletmein i dont wanna be alone with this' sorta thing, but it seems like sorting it out IC could be the best course of action.

On an unrelated note, I just realized that this is the first 'good guy' I've played/made on pokecharms in over a year. Huh.

And here's the bio! Sorry for the sample paragraph being a bit longer than a paragraph, I got a bit carried away and didn't feel like I'd be doing it justice by shortening it.

Name: Lawrence Adams

Appearance: 5'5". Appears to have an affinity for the more monochrome colors, namely gray and black, evident in his tendency to wear a gray long-sleeved shirt and sweatpants regardless of weather or occasion. His eyes are a bright cerulean, but overall, seems to be the kind of person one can just skim over when looking for more extravagant fashion choices.

Personality: Timid and introverted, he doesn't tend to fare well in most social situations, or in uncomfortable situations in general. A Logical, organized mind doesn't fare well when no logic can be found and all of his organization is gone. Despite all of this, he still tries his best to be considerate of others' concerns as well as vocal about his own.

Pokemon Form: Zorua

Other: He can do small illusions, yet the ones he does are mostly regulated by his feelings or perception of himself (e.g. feeling small and vulnerable = appearing small and vulnerable)

Password: Derp Lord

Sample Paragraph(s):
Lawrence woke up, startled out of a nightmare of some kind. He had always been good with sleeping, yet as of late his rests were either plagued with insomnia, odd dreams, or some mixture of the two. It had gotten to the point where the line was blurred, and he could never tell if he was really going for walks at night or not. The moon gleamed onto him from outside, its light once like a guardian angel's becoming more akin to a mocking spectre. He knew that the moon wasn't alive, and couldn't be angered, though he couldn't help himself but wonder what he had done to provoke it so harshly, for it to curse him with nights that only got worse as it peeked in through his window.

Lawrence slowly got out of bed, stumbling towards the bathroom where a twisted reflection of him waited for him at the mirror, causing him to jolt back and suppress a yelp. It seemed just like him, but somewhat off, with his jet-black hair invaded in portions by scarlet streaks.

The boy remained entranced by this odd rendition of himself, fiddling with the red tufts as he nervously chuckled. "This is another dream. I'm going to wake up any second now. It'll be eight in the morning, and I'll have warm pancakes on the counter waiting for me. This isn't real," he repeated to himself, waiting for an event that never came.

His nervous smile turned into a frown as he waited for it, and the boy began to pace around as he came up with other reasons for this newfound hair style. "Maybe it's someone pranking me!" he whispered. "They've loved doing that lately! They always come up with the best tricks to keep me on my toes, but I'd love it even more if they just came out and said they were. But it's funny! Heh, heheheh, heheh…" he trailed off, staring at himself a final time. "It'll be gone in the morning. It always is," he reasoned, and walked back to bed.

And, surely enough, when he woke up that morning, it was not.

Last edited:
Name: Ten Evan
Nickname: ten-eleven
Appearance: Ten was rather short compared to others. While also being thinner yet fit. Red wavy hair going in many directions spiked on a few ends, paired with friendly yet intelligent black eyes. A childish smile always planted on his face. He had on the same style as Sitrus, a red-orange zip-up gradient jacket with a Toracat T-shirt underneath. Plus black sweatpants with red-orange streaks and sporty black and orange shoes.
Personality: A cooperative, go-lucky kid who can get serious. Whether it be through battles or important information, he's on it. He's very perceptive and can see through a variety of tricks. He can never sit still and hates wasting time on things he deems unnecessary.
Pokemon Form: Fletchling
Other: Loves to think and get his mind going, especially while flying. Loves sunrises.
Password: Derp lord

Name:
Ren Raven
Nickname: Sitrus
Appearance:
Chin-length bluish-black dyed hair combined with ambitious ed eyes specks of yellow hidden near the irises. A sharp jaw-line matching his well-built arms covered by his hoodie made it appear that he was older than he was. Wearing a black hoodie with a golden crown on the left side, a banana yellow shirt picturing a Pichu underneath, and black sweat pants with highly worn black shoes with 'no-slip it grips' as he calls it.
Personality: A typically chill guy who doesn't talk much unless needed. Treats people depending on how they act towards him and isn't afraid to stand up for himself. Loyal almost to a fault, he has a hunch that's the reason he'll be dead one day; protecting someone 'till the end, at least he'll die a hero.
Pokemon Form: Riolu
Other: Loves sunrises and unwinding; favorite food is sitrus berries.
Password: Derp lord

Sample Paragraph:
The time told 7 in the morning. The glistening white sun was rising above the land, soon above the rather short trees. The bright golden yellow mixed with the deep colors orange and red, the contrast to perfection yet simple. A young male in the Pokemon form of Fletching bearing the name of Ten Evan, who was patiently sitting on a tree branch waiting for one of his few friends, Ren Raven, though ordinarily going by the name of 'Sitrus' for his adornment of the fruit. Sitrus wasn't usually this late, though sometimes they miss the sunrise entirety.

Hearing the crunching of leaves and twigs down below his head snapped toward the noise. He saw a tall Riolu running. Gosh, he isn't quite at all quiet, just storming through the forest not caring for his life. I guess he's only worried about watching the sunrise. Well, it is insanely beautiful and I can't blame him.

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Name: Leonardo Tsume (or Beni for short)

Appearance:
With a dwarfish height of 4'11, he is not menacing by any means. With brown messy hair, often having rocks or dirt in it. He has a small frame with large blue eyes and pale skin. If you look at his teeth closely, you can see that the canines are slightly more pointed than usual almost similar to a rockruff. His clothing mainly consists of a white hoodie, dirtied and tattered, followed with a pair of brown cargo shorts at the bottom. Finished off with brown dirty hiking boots.

Personality:
With a large smile to boot, Leo is just that one friendly person who would try to make you smile. With loyalty and strong will he seems to adore being with others. Though he does seem to have a temper and can get annoyed rather easily. Leo hates being treated as the child of the pack, knowing that he can take care of himself in most situations. This is probably why he often pulls jokes on others as his way of say 'look I can take care of myself'. Leo views the entire pack as his family. He has little care for ranks unless it's the alpha or Beta, then he shows some respect, well as much as a twelve year old can.

Pokemon Form:
Rockruff

Other:
He gets really annoyed if anybody touches his hood or hair, unless he lets them so no head pats unless you want to deal with an annoying 12 year old

Password:
Derp Lord

Sample Paragraph:
"So bored", Leo complained, hanging with his legs upside down on a tree branch. Being twelve with nothing else to do, Leo was playing with rocks and sticks. He chucked one of the sticks into the sky, leaving his hand out to catch it. At first he waited for it to come down, but it he didn't see nor hear it land. He tilted his head up and saw a spearow with the stick in it's beak. It launched the stick back at Leo's head, sending him to the ground. "Ow!", he shouted, clutching his head in his hands. Leo had managed to bruise his forehead, leaving him with a large bump on his forehead. He rolled in the dirt for a couple of minutes, hoping nobody else had seen him make a fool of himself. "Now it's your turn!", he shouted as he went up the tree to go confront the spearow. This only left him falling back down the tree, leaving him with a second bump on his forehead. "Fine I surrender", he muttered, walking back towards the pack.

( hope you enjoyed Leo making a fool of himself)

Name: Eve
Appearance: Eve has brown hair that slowly goes into a much lighter brown and stops halfway down her back. Her eyes are a wonderful chocolate brown. She has tan skin and is pretty short, standing at 5'5.
Eve commonly wears a plain light brown tee, the sleeves stopping a few inches over her shoulder. Around her waist, she has a tan jacket tied. She also wears light blue jeans. Her shoes are clearly well-used black running shoes.
Personality: Eve speaks her mind, always, with no regard of what people think. She is pretty stubborn and thinks with her heart, not her head like Dameon does. She tends to prefer to remain by Dameon's side most of the time, having a very close relationship with her brother despite her annoying him half the time.
Pokemon Form: Eevee
Other: Daughter of the Alpha

Name: Dameon
Appearance: Dameon has black hair, the front in the shape of the Absol fur and the back ending at his top of his neck (where the head and neck meets). He also has red eyes and has about the same amount of tan as Eve. He stands at about 5'8. Dameon wears a white hoodie that completely covers his light grey shirt with dark blue jeans. He has black tennis shoes.
Personality: Dameon is a quiet young man that tends to be pretty reserved. He acts a bit cold, but really is very caring, especially to his younger sister. He is a big thinker, and extremely intelligent, though he doesn't strain far from what he learned unless he knows how to make it better or has a good idea how to. He is also very loyal and tends to put his pack before everything else.
Pokemon Form: Absol
Other: Son of the Alpha

Name: Flora
Appearance: Flora has short blonde hair that reaches just past her shoulders. She has very fair skin and brown eyes with an amber tint. She pretty small, standing at about 5'2 and is has a slender build. She wears a light green sundress with a white sunflower pattern that goes down to her knees. Her shoes are green flats.
Personality: Shy and reclusive, Flora is very timid and is easily frightened. She actively avoids social interactions whenever possible. She is pretty soft-spoken as well. She also has pretty good ideas to complicated problems, most the time she is ignored though, pushing her further into her rhetorical shell.
Pokemon Form: Petilil

Sample Paragraph:
Dameon watched his younger sister run around a forest clearing as an Eevee. Eve tended to do that sometimes. He sat down under a tree at the edge of the clearing, sighed, and shook his head before looking up at the sky, thinking. Time seemed to have stopped as he closed his eyes. In the afternoon sunlight, all he wanted to do was nap. By the time he opened his eyes again, Eve was pawing at his leg. "Dameon? Are you awake yet? I thought you didn't nap!"
Dameon chuckled as he absentmindedly petted his sister. "Normally not. But the warmth just drew me there."
Eve gave a slightly sour face before strutting off. "Lazy."
Dameon rose a brow, a smile on his face. "What did you call me?"
"Lazy," Eve replied as she turned to face Dameon.
"I'll show you lazy!" He transformed into an Absol before pouncing on his sister. The two entered a scramble of playful bites, scratches, and Pokemon laughter, all of which ended with Eve laying next to her older brother, giving him a quick lick.
***​
Now, judgment time.
@Peroxide01 ack! Just remembered Zorua has blue eyes. Once that's good, you're in.

@Sizzlinghotdogs is the blue hair dyed or natural? Also, could you add a bit more for physical appearance? At least the eyes...

@Schrift Remember, no Pokemon traits in human appearance. Other than that, looks good.

@ThePlayfulFox I thought I was going to do a human as well? Oh well, I'm accepted.

Name: Xion Fletcher
Pokémon Form: Natu
Appearance: In human form, Xion has firey red hair which is often done in a long braid or occasionally a bun, somewhat pale skin, and dark eyes that are almost black. Her preferred outfit is jeans, red converse, and a loose t-shirt, both for comfort and blending in. As a Pokémon she looks like a regular Natu.
Personality: In a word... spunky. She is a bit of a rebel, although never openly disrespectful towards the Alpha. She has several human friends who make up a gang of sorts. She was peer pressured into joining them and since has helped them with pranks and such since. At first she just did it to fit in and keep some secrets safe, but she actually came to enjoy it.
She’s still a nice enough person in her own way. She just isn’t very polite.
Other: DERP

Name: Noah Fletcher
Pokémon Form: Rowlet
Appearance: Like his sister, his eyes are so dark they are almost black. His hair is much shorter and a lot less vibrant. He tends to dress more neatly than Xion, most often with Khaki pants and a colored shirt.
His Rowlet form is mostly average, but his tan-brown feathers are just a shade darker and a little redder.
Personality: He cares a lot about his sister and his friends. He doesn’t know the full extent of her reckless side, however, and while he often suspects she’s up to some mischief he just assumes it is some prank or other on one of her human friends. Like their parents, he doesn’t exactly care for these human friends, but he tolerates them for his sister’s sake.
He is curious and likes interesting facts. He likes jokes and puns as well.
Other: DERP

RP Example: It was night, easily half an hour after the beautiful sunset of Pine Mountain had faded away. Noah was sitting in the living room, reading. He could hear his parents chatting in the kitchen, and... footsteps. He listened a moment more to make sure that was really hearing them and whipped around. Near the front door was his twin sister, and for a split second Noah thought he saw a guilty look, but it was gone when he blinked. She had a bag over one shoulder and a hand on the doorknob, and she was staring at him. He knew she was waiting for him to react. Slowly, he closed the book, leaving a finger in to mark his spot, and then raised an eyebrow at her.
“Where you going?”
“I’m taking a walk. It looks nice out.”
“Why do you need to bring a bag?”
She bit at her lip unconsciously, and Noah didn’t miss it. She was up to something, he was sure.
“Flashlight, some snacks-“
“Meeting some friends?”
“Yeah. Wanna tag along? We were gonna meet up at the bluff.”
“The bluff? After dark? Doesn’t that seem a little dangerous, Xion?”
“Nah. Well, I’m going out, hurry up if you want to come.”
They had done this before. She knew as well as he did that he wasn’t going to come. He just shrugged and went back to his book. He knew she would be back in an hour or two, just like every other time. And she wouldn’t do anything wrong. She wasn’t a bad kid. (Haha, right.)

This took too long. XD

I'm like Toph in the legend of Korra, I'm here but I'm not. But Playful and Renz remind me of my favorite students, so I can't say no to them xD

Here he is:

Name: Ulises Cortez
Appearance: Ulises stands at a height of 6"11, he has a slim muscular figure and weights 157 lbs. He has a slightly tanned skin, which you wouldn't notice unless compared to others. He has black hair, which is shaved on the sides and the back of his head, but the top side is long and usually swept back, otherwise it would cover his face. He has red eyes that along with his bright smile, would make him look sinister. He usually wears gray pants that adjust well to his figure, followed by a simple black T-shirt and black ankle high boots, which his pants are tucked into. He always had a dark red bandana wrapped around his right wrist and a necklace which has a Premierball (in its small version, before you press the button, pocket size?) hanging from it, though it doesn't work since it has a thick string going through it.
Personality: Ulises is a rebel against the system. Which system? He isn't sure but he loves opposing those he thinks are wrong. He had a strong sense for justice and will always defend the little guy. He isn't afraid to speak his mind or getting his hands dirty for others. However, he strongly believes that he must care for himself first before anyone else, otherwise how can he help others if he can't help himself? He is messy, somewhat lazy and irresponsible, but will always be there to stand and fight against anyone or anything trying to bully others. He does however respect his alpha and will follow him to the end of the earth, not so much when it comes to the Alpha's son.
Pokemon Form: Alolan Rattata
Other: He hates vegetables, loves to eat junk food, play sports and video games.
Password: Derp Lord is the bestest
Sample Paragraph:
As the clock struck midnight, his stomach rumbled for food. The moon was full and bright as it looked down at the young man laying on his bed, fighting the urge to eat. He twisted under his bed sheets, trying to overcome the sudden need to feed. But it was in his nature, it was in his blood, he needed to eat! Ulises rose form his bed, drool already beginning to drop form his lips as he imagined himself sinking his teeth into flesh. He looked around, the room was dark but the bright moon made everything visible. His stomach roared with hunger and he jumped out of bed. He moved quickly through the shadows of his home, trying to avoid waking his parents. He rushed past their room and down the stairs. He had the need to howl as he approached his hunting site, but he needed to be silent. Soon he was standing in front of his victim. He lunged at the fridge, opened it and dug his teeth into a cold slice of pizza. Yes, he had managed to calm the beast within him, but for how long? He grabbed the entire box and went back to his room.