• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Weremon Discussion

Man, Lawrence feels really unlikeable right now, or I guess just really hard to write for. I'll hopefully try and amend that in the future. I don't want his personality to just stay "visibly weirded out over story events" every post. Anyone else feel that way about him, or is it just me?

Anyways, would it be reasonable for Agnes to have caught up with Flora et al within the next post or two? It's fine if not, or if the scene doesn't need another character. I just wanna get that idea out there as well so I can think of stuff for the future.

I find Lawrance relatable, XD. He's probably how I would act in this situation. Besides, he hasn't done anything to be disliked over yet.

Dameon also doesn't dislike Lawrance. It's difficult to make him genuinely dislike you, despite what his rough exterior suggests.

By the way, when I was talking about Lawrence, I meant it less in an IC way and more of an OOC way. Believe me, I love making the douchebag character, but the posts with him felt a bit repetitive/droning than anything else. I guess it just sorta stems from how he was a bit harder to write for than I had originally thought. Thanks for your input!

No, he's not supposed to be a jerk. You got his character spot-on, I just included that bit to show that I enjoy making unlikeable characters, but this felt more unlikeable in a different way. Like I said, though, it's likely just a situation that makes it a bit difficult to write in new stuff, which can make his posts feel a bit repetitive to write. It's not the fault of anyone else, and I'll likely be able to spice out his character later.

Any ideas for what to do with Agnes? It sorta got overshadowed by the Lawrence thing (which, by the way, thanks for the input again, my latest post felt a lot more 'natural' when it came to writing it), and I'm uncertain as to what I could do with her now. I was thinking she could appear with Flora and the others, either right before, during, or after the stalker shows itself. I understand, though, if other plans were made for that scene that would get a bit cluttered if a fourth (and technically a fifth, if Lizzy's counted) character got added into it.

I'm also fine with just having Agnes sit out for a bit. She's one of those characters where I can go any direction with her and still have it work smoothly.

I'm not sure. I was thinking she'd initially be a passerby before their situation grabbed her attention. It could be used as a bit of a wake-up call for her, or a way to further display that something's not right. After all, to her it's just her brother being weird and she doesn't have much reason to assume anything else other than that.

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
I was wondering if I could join in on this. I already have several ideas, and this seems like an interesting role playing idea. Anyway, I just wanted to ask.