• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Weremon Discussion

I feel like im not allowed to do this so im just gonna quickly press post reply and run

Name: Chi chi Lee
Appearance: A small and thin blondie with a big red and white striped bow, she has a little bell on her neck, a soft yellow with red and white yarn. She is 4'8" and weighs 26 kg. Her outfit is long sleeved, showing a bit of shoulders. She also has a bandage on her nose, basically saying that she easily injures herself.
Personality: Chi chi is a sweet female who acts like any teen human her age. She usually agrees with others, not really making her own ideas. When angry, she jumps around- making her bell ring- which is VERY annoying. M.i.r.p
Pokemon Form: Chingling
Other: She strongly dislikes being in places with bad smells
Password: Derp Lord
Sample Paragraph:
The petite girl looked up into the sky, watching as the clouds slowly move with the wind. She traced her finger over the clouds and thought of little pictures. One was of a bear like creature, another was like a flower. She smiled as her imagination grew, but then she realised she had almost been there till afternoon. She got up and walked off into the trees, going back to her home. As she opened the door, she'd head to her bed and take a nap.

Last edited:
Name: Spencer Elmore
Appearance: Spencer has black hair, brown eyes, and lightly tanned skin. He stands around 5’ tall and is on the skinny side. He tends to wear t-shirts with various regional gym logos or sometimes a band, paired with blue jeans and, in cold weather, a thick, light green hoodie.
Personality: A music, contest, and battle enthusiast, he is known around town as the kid with the violin. He has dreams of possibly becoming a performer once he’s done with school, but for now he’s content to listen to music, watch performances on TV, and make friends. He’s a friendly guy, dependable and always doing what he can to make his friends happy. He isn’t exactly the most studious person, but he keeps decent grades in most subjects. In general he just doesn’t stand out a ton. He isn’t super extroverted, and doesn’t draw a ton of attention to himself under normal circumstances, but he’s on friendly terms with most people in his school and good friends with a decent chunk of his class. Just not a best friend. But that doesn’t matter, he’s just happy to hang out, show them his new favorite songs, make some puns, and enjoy being a kid.
Other: DERP (Also Playful and I discussed some stuff and he and Eve were desk partners for a while, long enough to become friends)
Password: Derp Lord

Hope this is decent. Let me know any changes you want to be made. ;)

And done. Not sure how big of a character I'll make this, though I felt like exploring and giving depth to the whole 'Lawrence being raised in a human family' thing could provide some scenarios/arcs that would be fun to play out.

Name: Agnes Adams
Appearance: 5'5", and overall looks much more similar to her parents than her brother does. Slightly tan compared to how pale her brother looks, with brown hair kept in a small bun and eyes of the same color kept behind large, white-rimmed, circular glasses. Her general clothing choice also tends to be brighter than Lawrence’s, often dressing in bright reds and yellows in a style reminiscent of an Alolan’s wardrobe.
Personality: In some regards, Agnes is a foil for her brother, while in other regards the two are nearly identical. While they both share an enjoyment of academics and similar hobbies, Agnes tends to be more level-headed and rational in high-stress situations, as well as a bit more social and extroverted. Despite frequently teasing Lawrence, Agnes cares for him, and will often put his wellbeing over her own.
Pokemon Form: N/A (Human)
Other: Takes care of Lizzy, a female Surskit.
Password: still Derp Lord
Sample Paragraph:
Agnes and Lawrence sat at a cleared-off dinner table, jigsaw pieces scattered across the table as the rain outside poured. The electricity had lost the battle to the storm sometime ago, leaving the two candlelit and deciding to play with whatever was collecting dust in the closets. They had eventually settled upon a large jigsaw puzzle, and the two had been at work assembling the picture for some time.

After a while, Agnes yawned, looking over at the analog clock above a collection of family photos adorning one of the walls. “Aren’t you getting tired?” she asked drowsily, prompting a shrug from her brother. “Oh, right, I forgot. You don’t like sleep anymore,” she added.

Lawrence looked up from the puzzle. “I, just… don’t feel like I need it anymore. I dunno.”

“That can’t be healthy.”

“Probably not.”

Agnes paused for a while, snickering as she seemed to think of something. “You know, you don’t have to spend all night practicing chess with yourself. I still can’t beat you.”

“Hey, we had a draw the other-”

“A tie’s still a half-loss!” she said jokingly, yawning again. “I’m gonna go dream about stuff. You wanna dream too, or will you just stay in here until the puzzle’s done?”

After no response, she chuckled again. “Alright,” she said, “suit yourself.” She walked out of the room, as Lawrence remained fixated on the pieces, and as the rain outside continued to pour.

Last edited:
Yeah, basically. I'm not sure where I want to go in that area -- whether his biological parents are still out there, whether they were prominent, or whether it'll just sorta be a mystery for a majority of the roleplay, but I guess time will tell which one I go with. Currently the basis is that he was left on their doorstep when he was a few months old, and the family took him in and still has no idea who his real parents are (which, fun fact, is actually inspired by how one of my grandmothers were raised the same way!).

Last edited:
For Lawrence's sake, sunset may be best, though noon would also be doable. Starting at the full moon would likely just result in Lawrence awkwardly showing up as a human, not understanding the actual point of the meeting, which could be fun but also lead to a lot of complications. Noon would also be doable, though it would vary depending on if it was a weekend or a school day, but either way it would likely be the most difficult scenario to get to the 'meat' of the roleplay with.

Agreed, for sure. I know we can’t do all excitement and no action, but an action hook at the beginning is usually a good thing, as I’ve learned from GMing for various TTRPGs. So may I suggest that if we want to establish friendships between characters we go ahead and do it here? It doesn’t matter if you’re figuring out who is a persisting friend and who is a potential friend in future, it’s probably a good thing to do.

Thinking about it further, I'm not sure how I'd want to introduce my characters in any case. Lawrence is definitely the more introverted type, which could make it hard to get into interactions in a way that seems natural. I'm also not sure how well others or himself would be aware of his status as a Newmon, as I want to balance Agnes being sort of oblivious (yet slightly suspicious) at the beginning with himself not really truly comprehending what's going on. A Weremon friend/acquaintance? I'm not sure. If anyone has an idea or two, lemme know.

This is what I get for going for an idea like this lol

Ok I have a question for my character. I have a couple of ideas for pokemon her, so what pokemon would you suggest for her.
10-27-20_2-29-00 AM.png
10-27-20_2-29-34 AM.png

Her name is Ari Singer. She is not in the normal school like the other newmon, as she has a scholarship to a prestigious music school. She is an avid singer, and loves to paint, draw, and basically not very social when she is around others she does not know. She can be a bit out there when she paints, but most love her voice.

Also the music school only exists if @ThePlayfulFox allows. It could also be in a nearby town if need be.