• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open We're Freaks, Not People (Superhuman RP)

"Yeah, well count me out. The police have never seen me, and I've never been a force for evil. Yeah, I've done the occasional pickpocket and caused some mischief, but never anything bad. Plus, all I needed was some air freshener. Not like I stole the money to buy jewelry. I'm going back up. Sparks, follow me if you want to. Stay down if you're joining them

"I'll think about it, I'll talk to ya if I change my mind next time I see you." She snorts, "And I don't want to sound full of it, but I've been operating just fine on my own for the past 50 years, I doubt that being on the team will do my rep any good, it'll probably damage the team's rep more than anything." She turned, jumping into the air, until she caught sight of Sky's shimmer did she realize one thing. "Oi, if Sparks is going to be a regular nickname for me then I'm calling you Gusty from now on buddy!" She raced towards him, breezing past. The closest she could get to an 'attack' to show her annoyance would be to force him to rearrange his wind like form every time she cut past him.

"Hey, if you call me Gusty, you get the collar!" Sky warned, shooting past her and floating in front.

Last edited:
"We both know you wouldn't do that, Gusty." Draco growled, flying past and doing a flip to look back at him, her voice had wavered briefly at the mention of the collar again. "I need to go grab something, I don't need to tell ya to follow since you'll probably follow anyways, that or find me again when I fly." She shrugged, flipping back over and shooting off towards the abandoned side of town, flying high above the buildings.

Draco slipped into the warehouse, landing under a metal sheet held up by boxes and ropes after slipping through the canvas covering it. "It's not really a thing I need to get, it's more like a thing I need to do." She replied, digging around a trunk in the back before pulling out a first aid kit. She quickly untied her tail and threw it and Aurrea's pouch to the side, ignoring the yelp of protest it earned as the little red dragon slipped back out.

Of course, Aurrea quickly realized what Draco was going to do, so she fluttered on over to help. Draco grunts as Aurrea helped to peel off the skin tight jacket she wore, which was placed off to the side. Since all Draco wore was simple sports wear under her costume, which meant a sports bra, it left a lot of skin exposed. She shivered slightly as her skin came into contact with the air, leaving all the various marks coating her mangled body exposed to the air.

Bite marks, claw marks, slashes, bullet wounds, burn marks, you name it and she had it somewhere. However, her attention was currently on a fresh bullet wound on her torso, which had luckily missed anything vital. It was dark red and bleeding sluggishly, and Rio curse under her breath. With the help of Aurrea's claws, she ripped out the old, torn stitches before using alcohol and cotton swabs to clean away at the wound.

"Damn it, this'll never heal if you keep reopening it." Aurrea growled, currently getting a thread and needle ready.

"What in the sky..." Sky quickly realised how cold she must've been, and swept all of the wind from her bare skin, replacing it with air heated from a house nearby. "Man... You know what, I think I'm happy I didn't get into the fighting line of work."

"Yea, well, that's the price you gotta pay for being a vigilante, you attract attention. Unfortunately, I'm still a registered villain according to the police, so I gotta stay on my toes." Rio grunts, her gold claws delicately taking the needle Aurrea had prepared. The small dragon pressed the wound closed, and Rio set upon sewing the skin together. When she finished, she placed a cloth on top, before she began tightly wrapping her torso in gauze. "It sucks but I've been dealing with this for 50 years, you get used to it." she grunts.

Draco shook her head slipping her jacket back on, in the process of retying her tail. "Nah, can't as you to do that, besides, it'll just take a few more days to heal, I've had it for about a week so the pain is mostly gone anyways." She finally stood up, exiting the shelter before tossing over her shoulder, "I'm going back onto my patrols, you're probably going to join me so try not to get yourself hurt if I happen to try and stop a bank robbery or something." Her wings ignited, and she took off.

"Get myself hurt? You're the one I'm worrying about. Listen, you never asked me to do anything. I'm just doing it. So unless you want them as 'battle scars', I think I could get rid of them."

Draco snorts, taking off into the sky, unknowing of Aurrea briefly slipping out of her pocket. The dragon watched her companion for a few seconds before turning to the wind spirit. "Listen, you're worried about her and I'm thankful for that, but her instincts and behavior are more dragon than human. It do you well to at least learn her language. Dragons have two status symbols, scars and beauty. They take a lot of pride in those two things, and very rarely does Draco ever have human feelings about her position in life. Her scars make her feel more powerful and confident in her abilities as Draco, but the more you point them out the more human she acts, and trust me, her human emotions are just plain depressing."

Aurrea then took off after Draco, slipping back into the pocket with ease and without Draco noticing.

Riiight. Man, I'll never understand females. Sky solidified, standing in the air. "Hey, I'm getting a reading of gunfire down south. Pretty sure it's some sort of armed robbery. I'm guessing you're gonna want to check that out."

As Malcolm left the alleyway, he turned to go to his house. However, he heard a nearby Police Officer's radio. "Reports of gunfire down south. A dozen potential armed suspects. Proceed with caution." He heard the radio say. The cop was in his car, with the window rolled down. Malcolm walked up. "Excuse me, Officer? There were a bunch of street thugs down there, they only had bats, but it looked like they were mugging somebody." He reported.

The officer, though he knew he should respond to the call of the armed men, decided to check out the thugs first. He gave Malcolm a nod as he got out of his car. As he went to shut the door, Malcolm caught it without the cop noticing and bumped in to the cop. "Sorry, officer." He said. As the cop turned down the alley, Malcolm opened his palm and looked at the cop's keys. He got in the Cop's car, and put the keys in. Hey turned on the sirens, and sped off to the South, where the armed suspects were. He dug around in the glove compartment while driving, and found a pair of sunglasses. Malcolm grabbed them, and put them on, deciding it would help to hide his identity.

Draco snorts, changing her course sharply and diving past the wailing cop cars. She took sight of the somewhat uptown building, along with the scattering of wealthier people and reporters, there must have been some sort of special event. Shrugging in her mind, Draco took a steep dive through the glass doors, uncaring as they shattered, "Awe, there was a party and no one thought of inviting me? How tragic..." She finished with a sinister growl, taking satisfaction as the armed men seemed to shuffle briefly. At least she still had that effect on people. They turned their guns away from their captives, and a few others ran towards some sort of vault. "Let's just make this one quick, a'right boys?" She smirked, leaping into the rain of bullets with a feral snarl, already clawing through the armored chest of the closest man. He went down with a scream, and Draco quickly flicked her hand to shake some of the blood off her metal claws before picking up her gun and firing back at the men.

Swooping inside the building, Sky allowed his face to show for a second, with a Cheshire grin, before very quietly removing all oxygen from the next few men's area. They collapsed, lifeless. He also created a fast-moving plate of wind in front of Draco, deflecting just about all the bullets that would've driven themselves into her, and then flew down to the hostages. Solidifying, he pulled a hole in the wall, and said, "I'd advise running. Pretty much, if you get hurt, we'll get the blame, which is never nice. So, goodbye." Did it sound like I was threatening them? Eh, why do I care. Sky grinned again, turning towards the remaining thugs, just as one of them turned towards him, and fired. His face suddenly became motionless, as he calculated the odds of surviving the bullet. Can't disappear, it takes a few milliseconds to have my body fully dissolve. Can't deflect it, the wind can't gain momentum that quickly. So... I'm screwed. Sky gave Draco one last smile, before the bullet drove itself into his chest.

Last edited:
Draco looked back for only a second, catching the bullet hit Sky. Sure she may not have known him long, but he seemed to care for her, quite a bit, so she'll be damned to hell if she let anything happen to him. With a roar, she tossed aside the gun, leaping for the man who had fired the bullet. She ignored as something hit where her heart should, and a few bullets grazed her legs and arms, but she tackled the man down. She kicked with her clawed boots, clawed at him, and clamped her jaws down on his head, tearing and biting and taking huge chunks with her. She snarled when the body beneath her stopped writhing, and she didn't look back at the body that was in ribbons. She scooped Sky into her arms, flying quickly out the door towards the warehouse. The police had set up a barricade, and upon seeing Draco they didn't hesitate to open fire. She snarled as one hit her arm, but she dodged the other's terrible aim with ease, racing towards her safe house.

Malcolm arrived in time to see a draconic-looking creature flying away from the scene of the shootout. He got out of the car, hood still up, and ripped the car door off. He charged in, clearing up the last few robbers that hadn't been killed or incapacitated already. Upon doing that and releasing the hostages, Malcolm ran in to the back and slammed his shoulder into the furthest wall. This broke the wall, and allowed him to flee, which he did.

Groaning slightly, Sky's eyes fluttered open for a second, enough to see the cops shooting and erect a shield around them, before he lost conciseness again

Draco practically crash landed back into her 'home', running into the small medical tent she set up. Pulling out an old metal table she dumped Sky onto his back, ripping off her gloves and almost ripping the first aid kit apart. She had to be careful with her natural claws, which were sharper than her metal ones, as she struggled to move Sky's shirt to expose the wound in his chest. Thankfully, Aurrea held the fabric away from the wound as Draco cleaned it quickly.

She took a deep breath to steady herself, before expertly digging two claws into the wound until they hit something metal, and she swiftly yanked the bullet out and dropped it to the floor. Quickly, with two hands, she stuffed gauze into the hole left behind, and had to go through a role or two before the blood flow stopped enough that she could stuff the hole one last time without needed to change it immediately.

She covered it with cloth and tightly wrapped his torso, before propping his head and then collapsing off to the side. Naturally, bullet wounds should cause enormous pain for humans, but for Draco she felt nothing but extreme soreness, which was almost as bad since her body screamed in protest when she moved once her adrenaline wore off. Aurrea left Sky in favor of helping Rio remove her costume, the little dragon began stitching the holes together as Rio cleaned the various cuts on her limbs, she hadn't gotten to the one where her 'heart' was.

Sky sat upwards, groaning. "Hey.... Where am I? Did I get shot?" He looked down at his chest. "Yeah... That'll be problematic. Listen, if you could chuck me off the highest place possible I should be fine."

"That won't be for a while, Gusty." Rio grunts, finishing up the gauze on her arm where the bullet hit her. She had left the cuts from getting grazed alone. She dug her claws slowly into the hole near her heart, "First off, I'm too sore to move for a bit, and second, by back got slashed so I ain't flying for a bit." Hissing, she tugged out a bloody bullet, tossing it carelessly onto the floor, pressing gauze firmly over the hole until it stopped gushing blood.

"Urgh. I can barely levitate. I mean, look at me! An air spirit, grounded. This is such a sorry state. Hang on, did you get a bullet to the heart?"

"I got a bullet to a human heart." Rio snorts, still pressing the stained gauze to the wound. She switched out for a new wad of it, before speaking again, "I don't have a beating heart anymore. You see this?" she tapped her claw against the topaz like gem imbedded in the center of her chest, her claws making a clacking sound. "This is my heart now. Luckily it's been bullet proof for this long, although the police don't seem to realize that it's my heart yet." She smirked, "And if we're talking sorry, I can't ignite my wings for probably a few days, so we're both a little pathetic right now."

"Yeah, but literally, think of it as having no wings, or talons. It actually hurts, being on the ground, so I guess it's more like being in a tiny room full of hot coals, and not being able to leave. And me? I don't even have a human heart. To be honest, this blood isn't real either. It'll disappear when I disappear. If I can."

"Well, you technically aren't on the ground, you're above it on a table. Does it still hurt, or do you physically need to touch the ground?" Rio inquired, finishing up stuffing and wrapping the wound. Since she had discarded her costume, she was left in her sports bra and sports shorts again. Her bare feet were, like her hands, covered in crimson scales and golden talons. And of course the golden feathers in her lower back stood on end slightly, now that they weren't confined. She got up and cleaned the blood off the floor, although there were some stains that just joined the rest on the floor. Rio then, after cleaning the bullets off, pulled out a metal box that rattled. Opening it, it revealed a crap tone of bullets, where she simply tossed in the two and stowed it away again. She pulled out a damp cloth and started rubbing away at her face. "Jus' lemme know if I need ta suspend ya on my hammock or something, if it hurts being so close to the ground 'n all." she said, her voice muffled thanks to the cloth.

"Still got an ache, so I think that the table helps. It's the connection to the earth's aura that hurts me, so it's directly touching the ground that really hurts. The table is still touching the ground, and I'm touching the table, but it's not a direct connection. What I really need is to be chucked off of a building, but you're not really in a state to do that."

"Nope." Rio said, popping the p. "I can sling you into the hammock, even if it's connected to the building which is connected to the ground, but you'll be suspended so maybe it'll be less of an ache up there." She slung Sky over her good shoulder, and began leaping on top of boxes stacked up towards the beams.

"Yeah, there's no way to completely get rid of it until you gain enough energy to throw me off something." Sky stayed still as he was carried upwards. "So, what's your real name? I don't have one, but I'm guessing you do."

Rio froze up for only a moment from the question, but relaxed quickly. It's not like he was going to make it public information, and really, she had a dead name so to speak, her entire family was dead. She also didn't want the only name he had for her be Sparks. "Rio. Rio Reis." She answered, leaping onto a beam and balancing her way across to the hammock and dumping Sky into it. She then leaped near him, hanging dangerously on the fabric, only staying on with one foot and one hand gripping the rope.

"Rio. Like that tropical place? Suits you." Sky looked down. "Hey, I have an idea. I know I should probably be healing, but I'm not sure if my body can even do that. If I jump off here, I think I could get enough airtime to stay aloft."

"Actually my name is Spanish for water, which is ironic, but yea, kinda like that tropical place too." Rio then looked towards the ground, before looking up. "Well if you just think, how about I chuck you from a little bit higher up? Better safe than sorry, amiright?" Rio grinned cheekily, already carrying Sky higher. Aurrea chose this moment to hover near Rio's head to quip back at her, "Those words did not just come out of your mouth." "Shuddup." Rio snorts back, finally resting on the highest beam in the building.

"Yeah, that's an idea. You know, with the way this day has been going, I'm probably just going to end up face first on the floor, but hey. I'm confident." Sky leaned sideways, falling out of her arms, and towards the floor. Concentrating, he went into a dive.

Last edited:
Rio looked down, watching as Sky fell, tension radiating from her muscles. "This'll end... horribly." Aurrea piped up from Rio's shoulder, who didn't bother shushing her, she was currently concentrating on being ready to pounce down those boxes to Sky's aid it he hit the floor.

Rio exhaled deeply, flopping onto her back and sprawling across the beam. She heard Aurrea squawk underneath her in protest, but she merely smirked, "Serves you right." Of course, little Aurrea managed to shove Rio off of her, walking away with her head in the air as she huffed. Rio clawed at the beam, before hanging and looking a lot like a cat stuck on a branch, although her chuckle said otherwise. "Worth it." She whispered.

Sky felt the wound across his chest start to close up. "Man, that feels better. Oh look, you're doing your cat impression again. I'm gonna go stea- I mean buy, a ball of string, and see how many hours of entertainment you can have with it. Now, let's see if I can disappear. If I can, that's my problems solved. If not, that's irritating." He shimmered for a second, then disappeared. "Takes a bit longer than normal, but it works! Now, I'll be right back." Sky flew out of the warehouse, and returned a minute later, in physical form, holding a ball of string.

"Crap." Rio growled. Sky was going to abuse every opportunity he had whenever her dragon like behavior surfaced. She glared at the ball of yarn like it had done her every wrong in the universe. "I'll say it again, I really don't like you." She mumbled, crawling back onto the beam and scurrying down to the floor.

With a dramatic sigh, the girl lunged for the string with a feral yowl. Her claws missed, and her palm squished the ball into flying across the room. She chased after it, hitting it into the wall, causing it to rebound somewhere else. Another growl and she was chasing it again. When her claw finally latched onto the string she rolled around with her 'prey', causing the strings to fly everywhere, eventually tangling her up. Her eyes were wide and the rest of her buried, a strange noise escaped her lips, it wasn't distress but it wasn't amusement either.