• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open We're Freaks, Not People (Superhuman RP)

Draco snorts in satisfaction, dusting her hands off as yet another would be criminal ran off. She took it easy this one time, seeing as how the kid was underage and drunk, and all his buddies had staggered off long before him. She grinned to herself, she had stopped 2 attempted muggings, 2 attempted shop thefts, and a very near deadly shoot out. She hadn't even run into the police yet! Granted, it wasn't lunch yet, so that may change. She turned to talk to the young woman she had saved, but a telltale sound of screaming and the absence of the victim meant she was long gone. With a sigh, she extended her wings, lifting herself into the air to soar above the city.

"I've found you!" Crane screams from the air before leaping down, seizing the cat in one clawed hand and holding another blade arm to the cats throat. "And people have made me out to look crazy hehehe." Crane says to Malcom teasing him. "This is no ordinary cat you fools, I can smell it…" crane says observing the cat closely with his single blood red eye and feeling its neck skin with his bladed arm.

"Well, I would have thought that was obvious. It can talk." Sky sent a blade of wind straight through the mad-man's arm, too quickly to dodge

Name: Iris Scotts
Alias: Vatra
Appearance: Iris has fire red eyes and brown hair that reaches past her shoulders. Iris wears a red jacket with a hood and commonly has the hood down along with jeans and a scar on the right side of her face leading from right above the eye to the top of her neck.
Powers: Pyrokinesis
Weakness/Power Disadvantages: her flame (the spiritual embodiment of her life force) can be put out killing her instantly. Colder tempatures render her useless.
Personality: Iris is a hot headed person who will always rush into a fight with hesitance. She can also show her friendly side being kind person who cares deeply about those closest to her.
Likes: fighting, setting things ablaze, listening to conspiracy theory.
Dislikes: the cold, stealth, losing a fight
Skills: hand to hand combat, driving, parkour, memorizing an enemies fight pattern
Drivers License: yup
Pets: none
Other: Great friends with David, and lives in the same apartment as him. She is currently spending her time searching for recruits.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Iris surveyed the area from street level not wanting to attract attention to herself as she searched the area for not a recruit but an object. The object she was looking for was an object that was recently stolen from a friend, she searched the area but turned up nothing. She gave up for the area and started to walk back to the apartment she shares with David. Once back she looked around the empty apartment sitting on her bed looking over into the other room where David's bed was. She laid back and threw her hands behind her wait relaxing, she is gone for several days at time and rarely ever got sleep. She looked up at the ceiling thinking to herself but soon stood up and went to the fridge opening it up and pulling out an energy drink, she went back to where she was before beginning to drink the energy drink.

Sakura sat down grumpily, pouting for a bit before saying anything. "Well, Mr. Dumpster there was about to figure out how I can talk when you all came in. I'll bet he's embarrassed to be talking to a kitty cat. " She crossed her paws, her tail flicking across air every now and then. Super strength and regeneration for Malcolm, right? That would be good to keep in her head. Either way, Hitler? That was a bit of a stretch. She only knew a little bit more than the average person on him, and that was because she liked to keep up with history. Seeing the blade of wind, she was about to get up to block it, and then changed her mind. Too much of a bother, plus she wouldn't make it there even at top speeds.

Steven stepped back. He was suprised by there possibly being a shapeshifter. 'Another Superhuman?' Steven thought. He looked around. He shrugged it off. He used his super speed and dashed off. he was going to be late.

"Not embarrassed. Just a little bit awkward." Malcolm replied, as he walked over to Crane, now missing an arm thanks to Sky. He grabbed the man's leg, lifted him up, and twirled him around. He let go, sending the man flying over some buildings, landing somewhere else in the city. "That count as a field goal?" Malcolm joked to himself, before turning to face Sakura and Sky. "So, I'm going to take a random guess and say Shapeshifter. Am I right?"

David was still in the alleyway waiting for the side effect of temporary craziness to wear off from staying in his mist form for to long. David was naturally paranoid but the side effect really put him into paranoia it wasn't any fun. Soon he decided to just walk to where he thought he should find the next recruit, not the dragon girl but he was going to find Thorne. He stumbled out of the alley to the road that was filled with people driving cars or just walking a few looking at him confused but not enough to ask any question. He looked around the and whispered "where are you Thorne," he begun to walk in the direction of Club Thanatos to ask question to find Thorne.

Iris finished her drink throwing the can into the trash before exiting the apartment, she pulled out her phone looking at the list David sent her with all the superhumans "not going after the dragon David" she spoke with a light British accent but only a little "I'll go find her then" with that she went to the side of a building and climbed up the side, while she had no while of flying like David she was extremely skilled in climbing. Once she was on the roof of the building she threw the hood she had over her head running from rooftop to rooftop like a professional free-runner. She got in an area where she could see the girl she was looking for floating in the sky, but instead of saying anything she first decided to observe.

Oh, Dragon Girl's back in the sky. Guess I'd better go say hi. "I have better things to do then talk to cats and psychos, so see you around." Sky flew into the air, and next to Draco. "Hi. I never managed to get your name."

Draco snapped her head over to the shimmering patch of wind next to her, able to make out a few features of a humanoid face. She relaxed a little, since the wind spirit hadn't done anything to make her believe he was malignant, yet. "Draco." She replied bluntly, flapping her wings enough that she barely moved while she hovered. She placed one of her hands on her hip, her slitted eyes scanning the shimmers in the air near her, and she honestly appeared to be standing on air. Her scarf tail flicked, and one of her ears twitched causing the numerous piercings to rattle. "And who are you?"

"Sky. I mean, assuming we're telling each other our aliases. Sky isn't my real name. Guess it's just the only name I've had. But if you give yourself a name, it can't be your real name, can it?" Sky fully solidified, floating in the air next to her

Draco shrugged, "I'm Draco full time, I have no reason to not be anyone else." She smiled gently, even if it showed as a tiny smirk. She stuck out her hand, "Anyways, nice to meet ya, Gusty." Suddenly, Aurrea's head popped out of her pouch. "Feathers, nicknaming on the fly is my thing!"

Draco glared playfully down at her companion, "Please tell me I didn't just hear that pun while we're actually flying." Aurrea pulled a face, "That was completely unnintentional. But I guess I' merely throwing caution to the wind."

"Oh my god..." Draco muttered, pausing her discussion with Sky as a very annoyed and playful banter had begun between girl and dragon.

Dragon snapped her head back over to Sky's shimmery form, "Boy you did not just do that!" She growled playfully. Knowing it was unlikely she could tackle or hit him, she instead whipped her fiery wings in his general direction, followed with a tiny burst of flames. She merely blasted a little heat towards him, and maybe sucked a little oxygen out of his general area, but it's not like Sky wouldn't see it coming. Besides, it was pretty clear she came no where close to actually hitting his shimmery, wind like body, and she was just playing... roughly... like a dragon...

Sky disintegrated, the particles of his body being blown apart by the wing beat, and reformed on her other side, completely
avoiding the plume of fire. "Oh yes, I did," he said with a naughty grin on his face. He then started to create a small updraft below Draco's left wing, causing her to slowly start to tilt sideways. "Hey, um, you're looking a little... Lopsided," he sniggered, barely holding back a laugh

Last edited:
Draco snorts as she tilted, kicking her legs and arms around until she was upside down and hovered there. "Whaaaat? I'm not lopsided, that would be simply dreadful." She even through a terribly faked accent in there. She gave the wind spirit a fanged grin, with her widened pupils and swishing tail it was clear she was having fun. It had been a while since she's had someone to play with, since Aurrea was more or less a stick in the mud most of the time.

"That's easy. Even I can do that." Sky flipped upside down, and sent a strong microburst at her, shoving her towards the ground, before shooting her back upwards on another plume before she hit the ground. "But apparently you can't stay like that."

Last edited:
Draco roared in surprise, before she flipped around as Sky tossed her through the air with ease. Truth be told it's not the first time she's been thrown into the air or towards the ground, so she could fall with style. Of course, despite laughing, as she came to the stalling point as she launched back up she crossed her arms and legs as if sitting, "No fair, you're made of air." She then stuck her slightly forked tongue out as she fell again.

Sky flew down under her, took his physical form and caught her in his arms, bridal style. "Am I? Pretty sure I'm not." He laughed

Draco threw her arms in the air, clearly giving up on arguing that point. "Nice catch, by the way." She chuckled, leaping out of Sky's arms with a quick flap of her wings, being careful to not let the flames come close to his physical form.

"Thanks. Quite easy if you can choose where to stand. And really, don't worry about the fire. I may be slightly fragile in this form, but I think I'll survive. Anyway, my reactions are still as fast as ever, so I could always revert back in time. I could even blow out the flames if I had to." Sky reverted back into his natural form and swirled around her, stirring up a few leaves that were flying past.

Draco grinned at the wind racing around her, a few embers glowing behind her teeth. "Remind me not to get on your bad side then." She took hold of her tail to stop it from blowing around so much, and she was seriously trying very hard to not bat at any of the leaves flying by her. Of course, you could see it in her eyes she was watching them intensely.

Watching her eyes darting from leaf to leaf, Sky smiled to himself, before making a slight alteration to the localised weather pattern, the result being that there was now a strong wind running through a tree. Hundreds of leaves were ripped off , and swept up into the air

Draco growled at the leaves, turning to the general location of Sky she narrowed her eyes at him. "I hate you." She mutter before she was off like a bullet on wall fours before leaping around, swatting at the leaves.

Sky solidified in the air, doubled over in laughter. "Oh man, that's amazing." he said to himself. "That's so cute! You're just like a cat. I'm highly considering keeping you as a pet. "

Draco pauses mid jump to look over at Sky, her ears catching his words. She landed and pounced another leaf without success, but then looked over, "Oi! You put a collar on me and we'll be having issues!" She growled, chasing another leaf intentionally to hide the small, embarresed blush on her cheeks, somewhat hidden by the red scales that dusted her nose and the orange face paint that covered her face like a mask.

"You, maybe. Not so much me. All I need to do is create a small, concentrated band of wind, and form it around your neck. Easy. Look." Sky curved his hands slightly, and a large amount of wind started to circle Draco's neck, slowly gathering, until there was a barley visible collar. "And it's not the type you can just rip off, either. Hurricanes aren't things you can pull easily."

Draco froze, swiping her metal claws through the collar, sure enough it didn't open up or weaken around her. She gulped slightly, "Yea, I can see that. Like I said, you put a collar on my, I'll be having issues..." She fought oh so desperately to keep her voice from shaking. Her tail swished in agitation as she growled at the collar, she really did hope her face wasn't getting pale.

Iris watched the two have fun just random kid like fun slightly laughing a small amount. The one of air seemed interesting not only was it aerokinetic it seemed to be a being entirely comprised of air going against everything she knew abou science, actually even her own powers made no sense. After a quick minute she moved to another rooftop closer to the two superhumans saying "I'm I interrupting" she paused watching Draco "Actually I don't really care if I'm interrupting, I need to talk to you Draco" she said.

"Hey, whoa, calm down. Down worry." Sky flicked his hand, and the collar dissipated. "It's all right," he reassured her, resting a hand on her shoulder

Draco cleared her throat, not exactly making eye contact with Sky, but she looked up and not down where the collar once was. Gently, she shrugged her shoulder away from Sky's hand, before her ear flicked and she turned her body to face the newcomer. Her eyes narrowed to cautious slits as she examined the new face. "You're not with the police are ya?" she started off sharply. "Besides, what's so important that I needed to be tracked down?" She left out the words again and hunted partially because she didn't know if that really was what this was about, and because if she was police they often had a habit of twisting her words, from experience she knew those two could be switched around to make it seem like she was running from a crime she certainly had no part in, other than stopping it of course.

Police? Huh... Wonder if they have a file or something on me. Doubt it, I never stick around long enough for then to see me, much less make notes on me

Iris looked at Drago with surprise "I'm not with the police especially since both of us are superhuman" she lifted her hand palm up and a small flame appeared but she lowered her hand very quickly "pyrokinesis is the scientific word for my powers but that's not important. The reason I'm here is I'm helping to put together a team of enhanced individuals" she paused a second "you were the first name put on the list of possible recruits for the team." She extended her hand forward "only shake if you want to join" she said as a small harmless flame appeared in her hand.

"You're another one of those guys?" Sky asked, solidifying in front of him. "Have you literally been following every superhuman in the city and taking their option?"

Draco blinked, before crossing her arms. "Ok, I have a few issues with this. One, you didn't even bother introducing yourself. Two, this is very sudden and I know next to nothing about this team. Three, who exactly are you helping? Four, why the hell is this team being put together now?" She ranted gently, counting off her issues on her clawed fingers. "Besides the fact I'm flattered that I'm the first name on this list or whatever, this is very sudden, and who's to say that this team thing doesn't crash and burn within the first few minutes?"

Malcolm stood back up, on to his feet. "Well, it was nice talking to you, whatever your name is. If you ever want to talk again, I work at Club Thanatos most night." Malcolm said, turning and walking away. He proceeded down an alleyway, and took as many shortcuts as he could back to his apartment building.

"Sorry for no introduction, I am Iris Scotts but my friends call me Vatra" Iris said as she lowered her hand and she turned.to look over the city "some of those points I don't even know the answer to, I don't know why this team is being put together, I don't know who we serve, but what I do know is that this team doesn't need to stay together, we operate individually with the help of having access to police radios automatically knowing about the crimes as they start to unfold" she paused for a second as she turned to face Sky "you have probably meet my associate, David. But we don't track every superhuman we do keep tabs on specific ones like Draco" she turned back to face Draco "and operating for what, fifty years, you've been getting a lot of attention from the police. But not enough to charge you for any form of crime. Listen, I get the questions you have but I also have questions yet I also have faith that we can help show everyone that not all superhuman are a force for evil" she said in a nice time like someone who was a friend.