• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats

Stonepelt nodded. "And prey is scarce, too. I better put these away." He picked up his marigolds and went over to his den. He put the marigolds in their designated place. He realized there were leaves everywhere, it being leaf-fall. He sighed. He brushed them into a pile using his tail. Then he carried them out and deposited them beside the camp entrance.

Snowleap smiled and walked to the warriors den. She began sweeping with her tail as well, With all the leafs getting shifted outside the warriors den. "Almost done." She said and carried the leafs. She dropped them under a tree in front of camp and walked back to the warriors den, She scouted the area to see if she missed any. "Well, That's off the check list." She said and laid on her nest.

Stonepelt looked around. He couldn't see anything else that needed to be done, so he went to the river to hunt. He came back a while later with 3 fish in his jaws he dropped them on the pile. Then he went over to the big rocks on the side of the camp and slept in the sun.

Riverclan Territory, Dusk.
Losteye walked out from under the tree when the rain was over. "Maybe I should go see Stonepelt." She said to herself and ran to Riverclan Territory. She smelled the area to have a picture of her surroundings. "Hmm?" She said when she smelled a lot of leaves together. 'A pile of leaves?' She thought and walked to it. She crawled on to it and made herself comfy. "Maybe a nap first." She said and dozed off.

RiverClan camp, evening
Stonepelt woke up and noticed it was the evening. He roused Snowleap. "Are you going to the Gathering? Because it's about time to go."

ThunderClan camp, evening
Moseflower realized it was time for the Gathering, and Briarstar hadn't chosen which cats would go yet. She went inside the Warrior's den to talk to Moonfeather. "Are you exited for the Gathering?"

"Not really, But maybe it will be fun?" Snowleap said and licked her paw. "I hope I don't get stuck in a conversation there." She sighed. "I should probably go hunting before the gathering, It makes me feel a bit better." She said with a small smile. She walked out of the den and out of camp. She scouted the territory in search of prey but came across a sleeping Rouge. "What are you doing on Riverclan Territory!" She hissed with her tail up.

Stonepelt heard Snowleap hiss at a rouge and ran over. Losteye's scent flooded over him, and he saw Losteye in his leaf pile, with Snowleap towering over her. "Snowleap, stop it! This is Losteye. She's a friend."

"A friend?" Snowleap asked while shocked. "My apologies, But Stonepelt, She's a Rouge!" She said. "Rouges don't follow the warrior code, Do you know what kind of friendship your getting yourself into?" She explained. "She's an outsider, Stonepelt, You can't trust her!" She hissed.

Stillpaw was sorting the herbs out,after that,she looked at Leapordheart."Another moon has passed,"She whispered."I'm now twelve moons old,but the process of being an apprentice is way different from being a medicine cat apprentice,right?"She muttered to anyone that was in earshot.

Riverclan, Evening.
Losteye woke up from her nap due to loud noises, She was startled to see a unfamiliar cat with Stonepelt. "Stonepelt, What's going on?" She asked with worry. She then sniffed around for Snowleap and got up. "Why were you hissing at me?" She asked Snowleap with a concerned face.

(Sorry it took me forever, I've been busy)
Angel looked up at Darkpaw as she nuzzles his face. "I'm fine....it....just hurts.... a lot," he said with a smile as a tear falls, clearly trying to fight the pain.

Twoleg Dens, Evening
Darkpaw nuzzled Angel back with a slight purr. "You should get inside," she muttered after a moment as she looked at the Twoleg entrance.

Leafpaw nodded,and krept slowly onto the bird.As she leaped into the air to kill it,the bird almost flew away before she could cup it,after that she landed onto her back with a thud.Leafpaw laid frozen on the forest floor,staring at nothing.But then,what came out of Leafpaw was a silly chuckle."I'm fine!"She meowed to her mentor."Sorry if I scared ya."

Four Trees, Evening
Stormwing padded over to Leafpaw with a smile. "I know you're okay, you're a tough one," he said with a look of playfulness in his eyes.

"R-Right," Angel said with a bit of a blush. He then slowly proceeded to jump down and succeeds without having his right paw touch the ground. He then turned back to Darkpaw. "I guess I'll see you later?" He asked, "Or, do you want to stay for a bit?"

Darkpaw jumped from the fence and onto the Twoleg's lawn. "Sure, I'll wait for you out here," she said and sat down with a shy smile.

Stormwing smiled at Leafpaw with a nod. "Alright, lets work on your landing," he said with a chuckle as he got up and walked backward a bit then sat back down. He looked at Leafpaw expectantly with a smile.

Stormwing noticed Leafpaw's twist and sighed. "Alright, try again. This time try not twist," he said as he looked at Leafpaw with a hint of concern.

Darkpaw smiled as she looked at Angel from across the lawn. She sat down, waiting patiently for Flame to answer Angel.

Darkpaw smiled at Flame and Angel with a flick of her tail. "Stonepelt helped more than I did," she added, because it was true, he had stopped the bleeding and he had helped it not hurt as much.

Stormwing noticed Leafpaw's twist and sighed. "Alright, try again. This time try not twist," he said as he looked at Leafpaw with a hint of concern.

Darkpaw smiled as she looked at Angel from across the lawn. She sat down, waiting patiently for Flame to answer Angel.
Leafpaw nodded,she leaped on the tree again.And jumped,and landed on her paws softly,as she just thought a miracle from Starclan had come,she instantly flopped on her back."Stormwing,this might be serious..."

"Leapordheart,I just noticed something!I'm twelve-oh yeah.That's when an apprentice becomes and warrior!Not a medicine cat!"She she hissed to herself but a bit to loudly.
(OCC- @DiamondPikachu )

Riverclan, Evening.
Losteye woke up from her nap due to loud noises, She was startled to see a unfamiliar cat with Stonepelt. "Stonepelt, What's going on?" She asked with worry. She then sniffed around for Snowleap and got up. "Why were you hissing at me?" She asked Snowleap with a concerned face.
Stonepelt looked around nervously. "Losteye, what are you doing here? Did you swim across?"

"Well, Not really." She said and lost a bit of attitude. "There was a path of stones in the water I crossed to get here." She said with a smirk. "Really, You should get rid of those stones if you want security bright again." She said and chuckled. "Anyway, Why is this cat having bad temper on me?" She asked and turned to Snowleap with a concerned expression.

"Don't act dumb to me." She hissed at the rouge. "Your acting like a flea-brain right about now." She said in a narrow expression. Does this cat not get that she is to leave? She thought. Guess I need to give her more then a warning. She thought and unleashed her claw. She swiped at Losteyes neck. "Get out of Riverclan territory or else!" She hissed ignoring Stonepelts friendship with this rouge.

Stonepelt let out a gasp when Snowleap scratched Losteye's neck with her claws unsheathed. "LOSTEYE!" Stonepelt screamed and threw himself at Snowleap, bowling her over.

"What in Starclan was that for?!" Snowleap said. "Stonepelt, Get to your senses, She is so careless to be napping right in front of camp!" She said. "Stonepelt, I know she's your friend but the clan comes first." She sighed. "And right now the clan needs it's territory." She said getting up. "If you won't let me chase her away then you ask her to leave." She said.

Stonepelt shot a glare at Snowleap. She's right and I know it. But did she really needs to scratch Losteye's neck? "As soon as I help patch up her scratched neck, and then I will," He promised. Stonepelt walked over to Losteye and sniffed her wound. "Losteye, what are you doing here?" He whispered so Snowleap could hear.

"I'm here to see you." Losteye said. "But I guess right now is the wrong time." She said with tears dripping from her eyes, They were created by the pain in her heart and neck. "Your always there for me, I tried to do the same but I got injured." She whimpered. 'Oh no, It's one of those moments I feel weak, But, My neck..' She thought.

Stonepelt purred and a faint blush rise from his cheeks. He looked at his paws. After a moment he rose and walked over to his den wthout looking up. He came back with marigold. He licked the wound clean and chewed up some marigold into a poultice. He put the poultice on it. As he worked, he whispered very quietly to Losteye, "In half a moon, I'll be going to Highstones. Can you meet me at Fourtrees on my way back?"

"Of course." She purred. She then turned back into the sad cat she once was. "I guess I won't see you that often anymore." She said pointing her head to Stonepelt. Her grey eyes shinier then ever. "You've saved me so many times, Your like a hero to me, Stonepelt." She purred and stretched. "Well, I should be going, Don't want your friend or clan mates throwing a fit about me." She said. Her tail curving against Stonepelt neck and letting loose as she was out of his distance.

Stonepelt felt a blush appear on his cheeks. He watched Losteye walk away until she disappeared into the distance. "Well," he said without looking at Snowleap, "let's go to the Gathering." He jumped in the river and swam across in the direction of Fourtrees. He shook himself off and waited for Snowleap at the other side.

Leafpaw nodded,she leaped on the tree again.And jumped,and landed on her paws softly,as she just thought a miracle from Starclan had come,she instantly flopped on her back."Stormwing,this might be serious..."

"Leapordheart,I just noticed something!I'm twelve-oh yeah.That's when an apprentice becomes and warrior!Not a medicine cat!"She she hissed to herself but a bit to loudly.
(OCC- @DiamondPikachu )

Stormwing shook his head with a smile as he walked over to Leafpaw. "But that's okay. It takes some time to land on all fours from that high. Why don't we move to a slightly smaller tree?" He advised as he looked at his Apprentice with his smile.

"Okay..."Leafpaw stammered,she got up again.Her back was now aching because of how many times she fell on it.The apprentice climbed up a smaller tree and jumped,focusing,she managed to land on four paws,Leafpaw let out a pur of amusement as she padded up to Storming."I did it!I did it!"She yowled happily while jumping up and down.