• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats

RiverClan Camp, Freetime
Rainkit waddled outside the nursery, playing with her long ears, and some tree bark she had found on the ground. Then, feeling hungry, she walked over to the fresh kill pile, and picked up a plump rat, feasting upon it, alone though, as usual. Some other members judged her for her looks, such as her tail, ears, or eye color. Although this happened frequently, Rainkit didn't mind. She was used to it, and she was proud of how she looked.

Fourtrees
Without waiting to see if Snowleap was coming, Stonepelt turned and walked to Fourtrees. None ov the other Clans were there yet, so Stonepelt sat beneath the Highrock and turned to clean his matted pelt.

ThunderClan medicine cat den
Mouseflower was tired of waiting for Brairstar. She went to Leopardheart's den. "Leopardheart, do you know which cats will go to the Gathering? Briarstar hasn't announced it yet, and it's almost time to go..."
(@DiamondPikachu @MagicalRedwood )

Last edited:
Four Trees, Evening
Stormwing chuckled at Leafpaw's actions then remembered that the Gathering was today. "Oh no! Today's the Gathering!" He exclaimed and stood up. "Leafpaw, we have to go back to see who is going and who isn't," he said and began to softly run back toward the WindClan Camp.

WindClan Camp, Evening
Stormwing bounded over to Graystar. "Graystar, who is going to the Gathering?" He asked as he lightly panted with a smile.

(@RobbyK)

Graystar had just finished grooming himself when Stormwing appeared. "Hm. Well", he began as he stood up and stretched out his legs, "I was thinking you and Leafpaw could accompany me. It seems no other clan members are currently present in the camp."

((Sorry for my absence. Haven't been getting notifications on this thread and I'm not sure why.))

(That's okay, I understand)
Stormwing nodded and looked behind him to see if Leafpaw followed him back to Camp. "I guess I was in a rush and forgot to wait for Leafpaw," he chuckled nervously and began to walk out of the Camp. "I'm going to get Leafpaw to tell her that we're going to the Gathering," he said and trotted out of the Camp to get his Apprentice.

Twoleg Dens, Evening
Darkpaw nodded with a smile as she looked at the now fearful Flame. "Yes, and his name is actually very pretty for a Clan name. Stonepelt is a Medicine Cat, he is very much needed in a Clan and should be respected," she told them.

"Well, a medicine cat is responsible for treating injured cats," Angel said and then looked at his wound that is covered in cobwebs, "Just like what Stonepelt did with me."

Darkpaw thought for a bit then looked at Flame and Angel. "I don't know why they're named like that but I know if you have a name like your's then you're either a Kittypet or another type of cat," she explained as best should could. She heard Angel and nodded. "Angel is right, a Medicine cat helps heal all types of injuries and sicknesses. And when there is a war between the Clan's the Medicine Cat from either Clan won't be killed on the battlefield, he'll/she'll will help any cat in need whether it's from a different Clan or not," she stated as she thought about telling them that a Medicine Cat could had dreams and saw StarClan but she didn't dare. She didn't want them to know everything about the Clan's or the cats in them so she kept her mouth shut in the form of her usual smile.

Darkpaw remembered seeing Angel on the grass, bleeding at his wound, at the sound of Angel's injury being brought up again. Her smile fadded into a frown and her head flopped down, her ears dropped, and her eyes threatened to spill tears.

Darkpaw pulled her head away from Angel with a slight blush as a tear rolloed down her cheek. "I should have been there sooner or you wouldnt have that wound," she muttered loud enough for at least Flame to hear her.

"Stop blaming yourself!" Flame snapped. "This wasn't your fault. It was that... what was it? Fox?" He looked at Darkpaw sternly. HE didn't mind speaking to Darkpaw despite him being half her age.

Rainkit got excited all the sudden, remembering that today there was going to be a gathering at the FourTrees. Rainkit, stopped messing with the tree bark, and dashed out of camp, in attempt to find FourTrees. A little while later, she spotted it. She knew she wasn't supposed to leave camp, and she knew that if she was going to the gathering, she'd need to stick with the group, but she didn't care. She dashed to FourTrees, seeing a couple cats already there. Rainkit, however, took a break and laid down by one of the FourTrees to catch her breath.

Stonepelt saw Rainkit under one of the Great Oaks and walked over. "Rainkit, what are you doing here?" He meowed sternly. "You know kits aren't allowed out of camp." He sighed.

((OOC- @DiamondPikachu back in ThunderClan, Mouseflower asked you a question.))

ThunderClan camp, evening

"Medicine cat apprentices aren't necessarily given their warrior name at 12 moons. I don't think you are quite ready yet, though. Soon enough," Leopardheart said to her apprentice. She turned around when Mouseflower came in. "I'm afraid I don't," she replied.

Mouseflower sighed. "I don't know about you, but it seems like Briarstar hasn't done anything all day." She turned to leave. She walked into the camp and ate a magpie from the fresh-kill pile. When she finished, she stood up. "I don't care if Briarstar or Dawnspots say I can't go. I'm leaving for the Gathering. Come with me or not," Mouseflower announced. She turned to leave and walked in the direction of Fourtrees.

"Uh, s-sorry, Stonepelt." Rainkit stammered, as she stood up and bowed to the cat, before dashing from Fortress, all the way back to camp. She slowly crept inside camp, hoping not to be found by any coming cats. She trudged all the way to the nursery, where she found her nest, and settled down.

(That's okay, I understand)
Stormwing nodded and looked behind him to see if Leafpaw followed him back to Camp. "I guess I was in a rush and forgot to wait for Leafpaw," he chuckled nervously and began to walk out of the Camp. "I'm going to get Leafpaw to tell her that we're going to the Gathering," he said and trotted out of the Camp to get his Apprentice.
"Yay!"Leafpaw meowed,walking up to Stormwing."So,when do we leave?"She asked excitingly.She was jumping all over the place.

"Can we go?"Stillpaw asked Leapordheart,"It would nice to see Stonepelt,he's a swell medicine cat."She remarked.

Graystar waited near the entrance of the camp, waiting for the arrival of Leafpaw and Stormwing, beside him laying three blue birds. He looked up into the sky, seeing the sun leaning deeper into the west, signaling they must leave soon. The young leader closed his eyes, thinking about his excitement to go to his very first gathering as a leader.

He couldn't wait to meet the other leaders as one of them. He was getting more and more impatient. Graystar couldn't have been more ready to express Windclan's new and determined leader.

Rainkit's eyes began to get droopy, knowing she would be missing the most enthusiastic gathering ever, most enthusiastic, considering, Rainkit has never been at one. Determination suddenly filled her body, as she lifted herself off of her nest. 'I have to go' she thought, as she snuck out of the nursery, soon beginning to hide by a tree, waiting for the RiverClan gathering party to set off, so she could follow nearby.

Stormwing chuckled at both Graystar's and Leafpaw's impatientness as he looked at the sky. "It does seem to be time to go to the Gathering. It would be your first time as a Leader, correct?" He asked Graystar with a smile.

"I do agree it's time to head out. I figured you'd might want to eat first so I gathered some food. Eat quickly; we live soon." He nodded over to the freshly caught prey before picking out his own and tearing into it.

Rainkit saw some warriors and elders lining up to head to the gathering, so Rainkit sneakily walked over to the fresh kill pile, like she wasn't going to follow. When they departed, Rainkit at a small mouse, and quickly dashed into the trees, following them, and trying not to be seen. Then she followed them all the way to FourTrees, watching the gathering site at a distance, so she wouldn't be spotted.

Stormwing quickly ate a small mouse, looking back at Leafpaw. She's getting better and better and she's getting older too, she's almost completed her training and she's almost twelve moons, he thought with a sigh. He didn't want to stop teaching Leafpaw but he knew he would have to, for she had to become a Warrior sometime. He had sad eyes but held his smile as he looked at the ground, remembering all the training they had done.

Leafpaw gulped down a rabbit,seeing Stormwing's sad face made Leafpaw want to ask.So,she did."Stormwing,is there something wrong."She asked sympathetically.

Stillpaw followed fastly,she wondered what news would be brought to Thunderclan,Shadowclan,Windclan,and Riverclan.

Graystar licked his paw clean before turning to his two clanmates; "Leafpaw. Stormwing. It's time go go." He quickly stretched his legs before heading out of the camp towards fourtrees, keeping a sharp eye out for rogue cats, foxes, etc. Anything that could possibly make their trip more difficult.

ThunderClan territory near Fourtrees
Mouseflower could scent Leopardheart and Stillpaw approaching, and stopped to wait for them to catch up. "Hi."

"Hello."Stillpaw greeted,"I'm so excited!I love gatherings."She said,making her pace faster...and faster...Until they were at Fourtrees.

"We finally arrived!"Stillpaw entered Fourtrees."And same as always..."She muttered,looking around.

Fourtrees
Mouseflower ran beside Stillpaw until they had entered Fourtrees. The only other cat there was a cat smelling of RiverClan and a few other RiverClan cats. "At least we're not last," she meowed.

Stonepelt could smell ThunderClan cats coming. His ears perked up when he saw Stillpaw and Leopardheart with another ThunderClan cat. He waved his tail in greeting.

((OOC- well, this is awkward...))

"Hi!"Stillpaw jumped up and sprinted toward Stonepelt and nuzzled him."How are ya?"She asked,jumping up-and-down.

(OCC: Don't question why Stillpaw is acting like this,I don't have a reason XD)