• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats

Darkpaw quickly nodded and began to look for some cobwebs. She noticed some cobwebs under the Twoleg bridge. She gently got it with her right paw and walked back to Angel and Stonepelt, careful not to put her right paw on the ground. "Here," she said as she offered up her right paw with the cobwebs.

"Thanks." Stonepelt had finished licking. He chewed a marigold up into a pulp and put it on the wound to stop infection. Then he took the cobwebs and wrapped them around the wound to stop the bleeding. "Okay. Try to sit up."

Darkpaw held her breath, hoping Angel will be alright and thinking he might not be able to get up. Oh StarClan, please let Angel be able to get up and be alright, she thought as she shifted on her feet.

Angel noddes and slowly started to get up. He struggled to get up due to the pain but after a bit he managed to get up. Although, he didn't have his right paw on the ground as it would cause him pain.

Darkpaw let her breath go with relief as she smiled at Angel. "Thank you so much!" She exclaimed to Stonepelt as she thankfully licked his cheek once and beamed at Angel. "How are you feeling?" She asked Angel with concern but happiness still floated around her.

Darkpaw's happiness faltered as did her smile. "I should have been there sooner, I'm sorry Angel," she said sadly as she looked down at the grass. She sat down with her ears down and her tail unmoving.

Darkpaw purred a bit and nodded sadly. "I know, but I should have been there sooner," she said sadly as she kept her eyes downcast. "I should have been there sooner, I should have known you were coming," she muttered as she flicked her tail once.

Shadowclan, Day.
Brindlestar sighed. Hes so touchy with my words, Why did I appoint him as deputy again? She thought to herself with grief. She ate the squirrel and walked around camp. Everybody is so quite. She thought and walked out of camp. "Guess I'll be doing a patrol by myself." She grunted.

Thunderclan Nursery, Day.
Blossomkit chased her tail in the nursery ignoring the queens adoring her. "This is fun!" She said to herself and tripped. "Oof!" She yelped when she fell. She felt dizzy and couldn't get up. "Silverkit, Help!" She squealed.

Four Trees, Day
Stormwing smiled at Leafpaw and looked around for a bird, perhaps, for Leafpaw to hunt. "There," he said and nodded to the bird. "Go hunt it, let me see what you can do," he said and sat down with his smile and eyes on Leafpaw expectedly.

Twoleg bridge, Day
Darkpaw's head jerked up as she heard Angel. "W-what?" She asked/muttered to Angel, almost forgetting that Stonepelt was there. "L-let's get you home," she stuttered as her cheeks burned with a fresh blush.

Twoleg bridge, day
Angel just realized that Stonepelt is still there, which made him blush deeply. "Y-yeah, good idea," he stuttered and starts walking in the direction of his home, without having his right paw touch the ground.

Stonepelt beamed at Darkpaw's thanks. He was happy Angel was okay. But then they forgot he was there and said some personal stuff, thdn realized he was there. Stonepelt picked up hus marigolds and shuffled away. Well, that was awkward.

Darkpaw's blush became redder as she nodded with the same smile. "I r-really do t-think so," she said as she looked at Angel with her smile. I wonder what made me say that out loud, she thought, she usually kept her personal feelings to herself.

Darkpaw nuzzled Angel back with a purr and closed her eyes. Her heart began to speed up and she didn't know what to do or think by this time. Her blush seemed to not be able to get any more red and her tail waved around and her ears when down affectionately.

Darkpaw then thought of Flame and their Twoleg's. "A-Angel, sorry t-to ruin t-the moment but-um- w-what about your Twoleg's and Flame? I-I mean won't t-they be worried?" She asked with worry for Angel's sake as her blush began to die down.

ThunderClan camp, day
Mouseflower was eating a thrush by the nettle patch. The Gathering ws today, and she wanted to go. She was waiting for Dawnspots or Briarstar to wake up so she could ask.

RiverClan territory, also day
Stonepelt swam across the fiver with his marigolds. He climbed into RiverClan camp and shook off hus fur. He spotted Snowleap and walked up to her. "Are you exited for the Gathering?"

Angel immediately opened his eyes and stopped nuzzling Darkpaw. "O-oh my gosh! I-I forgot!" he said in shock as his blush died down, "S-sorry, I didn't mean to make you worry."

Darkpaw's eyes opened as she smiled warmly at Angel. "It's fine, you probably made Flame worry far more than I did," she said as she began to walk towards Angel's and Flame's Twoleg's place.

"Yeah, you're probably right," Angel said with a smile and began to walk toward his house.

Twoleg place, day
Angel made it out of the forest and walks towards the fence. "It just occurred to me as to how I'm going to jump over without hurting myself," he said.

Twoleg's dens, Day
Darkpaw followed Angel and was lost in thought of his question. "Maybe I could give you a boost?" She asked Angel and herself. She actually had no idea how that would work but she would give it a shot.

Angel took a few deep breaths and prepares to jump. "Oh well, now or never," he said and jumped on the fence. Unfortunately, he used his right paw and growled loudly in pain. He lost his balance and almost fell off but held on using his left paw. "Okay!! That!! Really!! Hurt!!" He yelled in pain as he hangs from the fence.

Darkpaw immediately jumped onto the fence and began to pull Angel up by gently putting her jaws on the scruff of his neck. I hope this helps him, he can't fall, she thought with worry and urgency.

Slowly but surely, Angel managed to get back on the fence. He took a minute to catch his breath while also trying to fight back the tears of pain.

Darkpaw let go of Angel's scruff and began to pant also. She could tell that Angel was in a lot of pain with tears in his eyes. "Angel, just let them out. It's okay," she muttered as she began to nuzzle Angel's face with a purr.

Four Trees, Day
Stormwing smiled at Leafpaw and looked around for a bird, perhaps, for Leafpaw to hunt. "There," he said and nodded to the bird. "Go hunt it, let me see what you can do," he said and sat down with his smile and eyes on Leafpaw expectedly.

Twoleg bridge, Day
Darkpaw's head jerked up as she heard Angel. "W-what?" She asked/muttered to Angel, almost forgetting that Stonepelt was there. "L-let's get you home," she stuttered as her cheeks burned with a fresh blush.
Leafpaw nodded,and krept slowly onto the bird.As she leaped into the air to kill it,the bird almost flew away before she could cup it,after that she landed onto her back with a thud.Leafpaw laid frozen on the forest floor,staring at nothing.But then,what came out of Leafpaw was a silly chuckle."I'm fine!"She meowed to her mentor."Sorry if I scared ya."

Riverclan Camp, Day.
Snowleap turned her head to Stonepelt, "Sorta, Its just.. There will be a lot of cats." She said and smiled nervously. "Maybe I will just stay at camp." She said. She noticed Stonepelts Marigolds. "Your Marigolds are very lush, Did they get caught in the rain?" She asked with her head to the side.

"Hmm, Maybe it's just something in my eyes." She said and shrugged. Snowleap then gazed at Stonepelt, "Have you noticed the orange leafs falling from the trees?" She asked. "I think Leaf-fall might be occurring." She said. Might have to clean the warriors den with this many leafs. She thought.

"Yes, the weather is a bit colder too." Stonepelt watched a leaf fall down and land on a rock. "Even though it means leaf-bare is coming, I love leaf-fall because the leaves are so pretty."

"I love the leaves too but its a sigh that leaf-bare will come eventually." She said. "When leaf-bare comes that means white cough and green cough could occur with our clan cats." She said and thought about it deeply. I wonder if our leader is as concerned as I am. She thought and smiled at Stonepelt as if everything was going to be okay.