• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats

Stonepelt stood up and shook Stillpaw off. "I'm good!"
He remembered all the things he did that day. Good is actually an understatement, he thought to himself. "How are you?"

(Sorry for being gone for quite a while, I've been very busy)

Four Trees, Evening
Stormwing smiled at Leafpaw with a shake of his head. "Just not ready for you to be a Warrior, I guess," he muttered as he headed toward the Gathering, following Graystar.

Snowleap signed and walked to fortress with a couple of Riverclan cats. Why did I agree to come along? I don't wanna look like a scaredy cat. She thought and looked at the beautiful sunset. She then looked at the Riverclan cats walking beside her chatting and laughing. Snowleap still wasn't sure about this and looked down at the ground. There will be so many cats from different clans. She thought as she and the cats finally got to the Gathering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stonepelt stood up and shook Stillpaw off. "I'm good!"
He remembered all the things he did that day. Good is actually an understatement, he thought to himself. "How are you?"
"I good too,thank you."Stillpaw replied,"What have you been doing,all I've been doing is boring stuff like sitting around and doing nothing."

(Sorry for being gone for quite a while, I've been very busy)

Four Trees, Evening
Stormwing smiled at Leafpaw with a shake of his head. "Just not ready for you to be a Warrior, I guess," he muttered as he headed toward the Gathering, following Graystar.
Leafpaw slimed,"Me neither.Well,only one more moon.Let's make it a good one."She told Stormwing,"What do you think?

Leafpaw nuzzled Stormwing,and sat next to him.She waited for the gathering to start,It was her fourth time at the gathering now,and maybe the next time the first time as a warrior.

Graystar glanced around the area, seeing many other cats, most unfamiliar. He then took a quick peak over at Leafpaw and Stormwing. Graystar wondered how he would make himself look like a strong leader infront of them.

As he began to realize the good impression he had to make tonight, his heart raced as he sat with his eyes staring straight ahead. Graystar knew if he messed this up, it would take many moons to look good infront of the other clans.

Last edited:
(Leafpaw isn't a Warrior yet, only a month until she is)

The Gathering, Evening
Stormwing nuzzled Leafpaw back with a purr then looked at his Leader. "You're nervous but excited," he noted with a smile. "Don't worry, you'll do just fine," he said with a purr and a smile as his tail flicked.

Twoleg Dens, Evening
Darkpaw swallowed the lump in her throat and stood up. "I think I'm going to go now. I'll stay close to the Twoleg Dens so just call my name and I'll head over," she meowed, jumping on the fence. She walked over to the forest but stayed in the clearing and layed down, closing her eyes in attempt to fall asleep.

"This is already interesting!" Rainout said to herself, hoping that her words weren't loud enough for the cats at the gathering to hear. Rainkit, in an instant, covered her snout with her paws.

The Gathering, Evening
Stormwing nuzzled Leafpaw back with a purr then looked at his Leader. "You're nervous but excited," he noted with a smile. "Don't worry, you'll do just fine," he said with a purr and a smile as his tail flicked.

Twoleg Dens, Evening
Darkpaw swallowed the lump in her throat and stood up. "I think I'm going to go now. I'll stay close to the Twoleg Dens so just call my name and I'll head over," she meowed, jumping on the fence. She walked over to the forest but stayed in the clearing and layed down, closing her eyes in attempt to fall asleep.
"Thanks."Leafpaw meowed,she didn't think she was ready to be a warrior yet.It seemed if she had only been an apprentice for a day,Leafpaw was going to miss those days of hunting Stormwing,her mentor teaching her fighting moves.Tears flowed down Leafpaw's eyes.

As Graystar began to calm down and his heart rate returned to normal, he couldn't hear but over hear their conversation the entire time. He leaned over towards Leafpaw and flicked her tail with his, "Hey, look on the bright side. One of these days, you'll have someone to look up to you the same way you look up at Stormwing. You'll get to mentor an apprentice such as yourself. You'll get to be someone's inspiration." He smiled at her.

"I good too,thank you."Stillpaw replied,"What have you been doing,all I've been doing is boring stuff like sitting around and doing nothing."

Leafpaw slimed,"Me neither.Well,only one more moon.Let's make it a good one."She told Stormwing,"What do you think?
Stonepelt's eyes shone as he recalled helping Losteye and Angel. He decided not to mention Losteye. "I helped a cat with a fox scratch on his shoulder, and I restocked my marigolds. And I cleared away the leaves in my den." Then he remembered Snowleap scratching Losteye, and his eyes darkened. He decided to omit that, too. "I came here early."

Mouseflower watched the WindClan and RiverClan cats arrive. The Gathering will start soon. What happened to ShadowClan? Then she heard a noise, like a high-pitched exited squeal. She looked around, and decided it was just the sound of the gathered cats.

Stormwing looked over to the sound of a shout, only to see a kit. "Are kits allowed to be here?" He asked Graystar with curiosity in his eyes. He smiled at their conversation and at the thought of Leafpaw having her own Apprentice.
"I don't think so..."Leafpaw shook her head,surprised a kit was at the gathering.It smelled Riverclan.Maybe the Riverclan leader knew about it.
Stonepelt's eyes shone as he recalled helping Losteye and Angel. He decided not to mention Losteye. "I helped a cat with a fox scratch on his shoulder, and I restocked my marigolds. And I cleared away the leaves in my den." Then he remembered Snowleap scratching Losteye, and his eyes darkened. He decided to omit that, too. "I came here early."

Mouseflower watched the WindClan and RiverClan cats arrive. The Gathering will start soon. What happened to ShadowClan? Then she heard a noise, like a high-pitched exited squeal. She looked around, and decided it was just the sound of the gathered cats.
"Okay."Stillpaw nodded,"Okay.Cool.Where did you find the marigold?"She asked,"I can hardly find any in the territory."

"Oh... I found it near the Twoleg bridge," Stonepelt said. "In RiverClan territory. Are you sure there isn't any in your territory? Maybe you just haven't noticed them, or they're in a place you never go."

Stormwing looked at the kit worriedly then decided to go see it. He walked over to the RiverClan kit with a smile and when he got to her he sat down. "Are you allowed to be here? Does your Leardee know?" He asked her with concern in his eyes but his lips held a kind smile.

Graystar padded over to Stormwing, checking on the kit. "Either this kit doesn't belong here or no one was available to watch her while they came to the gathering.." He looked around, hoping someone would claim the kit. "The meeting should begin soon." He meowed to Stormwing.

Stormwing nodded to Graystr with his usual smile. "Okay," he said, stood up, and walked back over to Leafpaw. "Graystar says that the Gathering will start soon," he whisperes to Leafpaw. He looked at Graystar then he looked at all the other cats. He hoped there would be nothing wrong at this Gathering, only good news but usually there is at least one bad thing.

Rainkit breathed a sigh of relief, as she wasn't caught. Rainkit knew she wasn't supposed to be here. She was breaking the Warrior Code, and she wasn't even a Warrior! But she'd be an apprentice soon. She'd turn six moons tonight, actually.

"Oh... I found it near the Twoleg bridge," Stonepelt said. "In RiverClan territory. Are you sure there isn't any in your territory? Maybe you just haven't noticed them, or they're in a place you never go."
"Nope.None..now that I got it all near sunningrocks."Stillpaw replied,"But I'll look harder."She said,sitting down.

Stormwing nodded to Graystr with his usual smile. "Okay," he said, stood up, and walked back over to Leafpaw. "Graystar says that the Gathering will start soon," he whisperes to Leafpaw. He looked at Graystar then he looked at all the other cats. He hoped there would be nothing wrong at this Gathering, only good news but usually there is at least one bad thing.
"Hopefully the truce won't be broken."Leafpaw whispered back,quite a few times,the leaders snarled and hissed at each other.She prayed to Starclan that it wouldn't happen tonight.

Stormwing eyed the Leaders, keeping a close eye on Graystar. "It's Graystar's first time at a Gathering as a Leader, we have to keep an eye out for him," he whispered in Leafpaw's ear.

Stormwing chuckled and glanced at Graystar, he was okay for now. "Let's just keep an eye on the Leaders for now," he said as he eyed a couple Leaders. "And keep an eye on our own Leader," he added with that smile of his.

Stormwing nodded with a smile and looked down at his Apprentice. "It does, I remember it like it was yesterday, you becoming my Apprentice," he said with a sigh. "Though that will soon be over," he added with sadness in his eyes.

Brindlestar glanced at Nightspeck, "I will, Don't worry." She said. "I know how much you want to go to the Gathering." She teased. "Stretch your legs cause we are about to go to the Gathering." She ordered. She then grew a smirk and walked closer to Nightspeck. "What are you looking for there? A friend, A conversation, A mate?" She said getting her snooping attitude on. She chuckled a bit and smiled at Nightspeck. "I can't stay mad at you, Your too unpredictable." She said and groomed her elbow.

"Shadowclan isn't here yet..." Graystar noted quietly to his clan mates. "We can't start the gathering without them. I wonder if something happened." He looked at the other clan leaders, wondering if he could look just as presentable and brave as they do when it's time to speak.

Stormwing nodded with a smile and looked down at his Apprentice. "It does, I remember it like it was yesterday, you becoming my Apprentice," he said with a sigh. "Though that will soon be over," he added with sadness in his eyes.
Leafpaw's eyes clouded with sympathy,"But,we can hunt together,go on patrols together,and we'll be in the same den."She pointed out.

Gathering, Evening.
"And just like that you did everything for me." She chuckled. She leaped on top of her post and sat under the tree. She looked around at the other leaders. Time to be mature. She thought and grew a small smile. She groomed her paw waiting for the leader's response on her when she spoke. "Sorry I'm late." She said and bowed slightly.

Graystar looked over at his clan before climbing onto his post, a boulder that previous Windclan leaders had used as their post. He scanned the floor, recognizing a few cats, but not all.

The young leader questioned how he would announce the passing of their old leader and if he could ever fill in the his shoes.

"Now that all the leaders are here, Shall we begin?" She asked keeping touch of her smile. "Why don't you tell first, Graystar?" She said. "This is your first gathering isn't it?" She asked. Always put pressure on the newbies. She thought. She kept a interested face while looking at Graystar.

Graystar looked over at Brindlestar then down at his feet, straightening out his poster to appear tall and determined. "Thank you Brindlestar. I'm not sure how to begin this except.." He looked at the other leaders, slightly caught off guard, not being used to being the center of attention. "I'm not sure how many other clan leaders or members know, but Hawkstar has been accepted into Starclan."

The nervous leader stared off for a second, the entirety of his life knowing his previous leader flashed for a few seconds. "He um.. came down with green cough at the end of leaf bare and beginning of new leaf. He was the only clan casualty. And I, once Grayclaw and previous deputy, received my nine lives from Starclan. Other that.. no tragedies."

He stood firm and tall, barely moving an inch. "In other news." He looked over at Leafpaw and back at the crowd. "Not giving any names, but by next moon, Windclan will have another strong warrior amongst our ranks. Prey is plentiful. Water runs. Starclan has been good to us. That is all." He ended with a flick of his tail.

Leafpaw's eyes clouded with sympathy,"But,we can hunt together,go on patrols together,and we'll be in the same den."She pointed out.

Stormwing nodded with a smile as he looked at the ShadowClan Leader. "She always does that to the new Leaders," he said with a sigh. He looked back up at Graystar with a smile on how well he did on explaining the death of the previous Leader. His eyes held happiness for Graystar and he flicked his tail in amusement.

Rainkit listened intently, as she gave a mean look at the way Brindlestar was acting towards Graystar. "Boo..." she said quietly, hoping no one would hear her if she was quiet. Then she listened to what else was happening.

The Gathering, Evening

Twoleg Dens, Evening
Twoleg den, evening
Angel nodded and watched as Darkpaw left. He took a deep breath and layed down on the grass.