• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unova league tournament

"Ha ha... Very funny." Troy said in sarcastic tone. "Alright, you got me. As for where I'm from. You guessed correctly. I am from Sinnoh. Veilstone city to be exact." Troy told Drew as he rubbed his blue hair. "That's why Sinnoh was my first tournament. It was fun so I decided to come to Unova." Troy stated even though he knew it wasn't the only reason he was there. Troy then looked at Christie and Cody, especially at their blue hair. "Hey, um, Christie was it?" He asked with a bit of a stutter. "Where are you two from?" Troy asked her.

"We're from Johto! Me and my brother came over here to compete in the Unova League! Well, before all this happened I was having the time of my life." Christie said, frowning at what had happened recently to sour her trip. Cody said nothing, he just stared at Christie and Troy.

"Johto huh... So you must've seen the tournament that happened a while back?" Troy asked, seeing if they knew about the events of the Johto League Tournament. Troy had only saw it on tv and especially on the news due the crazy events that happened there. He wondered if Drew had been there, but decided not too ask. "I was just asking because blue hair isn't very common you know." Troy told Christie as he pointed to his own blue hair. "Anyways, my plans got sidetracked too." Troy said trying to reassure Christie that she wasn't the only one got screwed over by the recent events. "But hey, maybe we could still salvage this mess. I think it's going to be a bit more entertaining hunting the bad guys down instead of just sitting around, waiting for them too come to us." Troy told her, also trying reassure himself that he made the right decision to help out.

"Yeah! It's the reason we came here. We wanted to be like the trainers on TV and compete in a league of our own. I know, our hair is a typical topic whenever we meet someone new. Got it from our mom's side, though only I seemed to inherit any personality." Christie said with a chuckle, Cody turning for a moment as he let out an annoyed sigh.

"Yeah, we'll make this right. We have to." Christie said with determination. Eevee matched her partner's expression.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Summer went over to Christie and gave her a reassuring pat on the back.

"Yeah, we'll take these guys down and make things right. Then we'll have the epic league we know this will be." Summer said with a smile.

Drew looked around a bit. "Alright." He said as he looked at the group. " First off we need to participate in the tournament. that way we will not only know each others strength but a good competition. I doubt they'll delay the tournament that long." He said. " Secondly we have to figure out where these other masks are at." He said showing the mask to them. " And do our dandiest to make sure that the masqueraders don't catch onto us." He said.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Alisha opened up her laptop. She plugged in the video files from the Mandibuzz camera. She looked in the top corner. It said the name of a 'Driftveil suveilance cameras,' a company which seemed to supply the Masqueraders with the cameras it needed. Patrick and Ella caught a glimpse of it, as they tried to absorb what everyone around them was saying.

"What are you doing?" Patrick asked.

"Trying to find out a connection...maybe I can..." She saw the name of the company. "We need to find who sold them the camera."

"Why?" Ella asked.

"We need to find at least one person who can tell us where..." Alisha looked on her laptop at an alert. Someone had sent her an email. She read the email. "This man says he is a former Masquerader...he quit last week and thinks he can tell us the location of the base...he says that the Masqueraders are now using his camera business to exploit him."

Patrick noticed a large amount of Basculin with waterproof cameras attached to them.The Basculin suddenly jumped out of the water and lept at Patrick. Patrick ordered Webby to take them down. Looking at the fainted hordes of Basculin, Patrick picked up the cameras he noticed attached to the Pokemon and gave them to Alisha. A man was washed up ashore. The man got up.
It was Gorm.

"Gorm?!" Alisha cried.

"Yes!" Gorm coughed. "It was I who planted the cameras to spy on you..." He coughed again. "You ruined our plan!"

"You're not getting away like your friend Ryoku did!" Alisha whipped out some handcuffs. Instantly though, she found that Gorm's Scolipede, which was behind him, knocked the handcuffs out of her hand.

"I've come to warn you. Do not come to the Driftveil Suveillance camera warehouse...you meddle to much in our affairs!" Gorm shouted as he rode off on his Scolipede.

"Well that was uncalled for!" Ella roared.

"I couldn't do anything! But at least now we know where we should go!" Alisha answered.

"He said he was warning us! I wouldn't go there if I were you." Patrick said.

"He was expressing concern, because he knew that we would find something...which may help us. I'm going, whatever you're going to say. The warehouse is not too far from here. It's next to the marketplace." Alisha finished.

Troy smiled as he saw Christie had been reassured. Then he looked back at Drew after he had spoken. "Well, we're obviously going to be participating in the tournament. But who's to say they won't have any spies in their as well?" Troy asked, as he started to get a bit worried. "Do you know any other strong trainers in the tournament? Maybe they can help us as well." Troy asked. He had come to realize that only Patrick and Drew were the only two had actually gotten really far into a tournament. If they were going to have to fight the Masqueraders, they might need a tougher force on their side.

Cody said nothing. Just watched with curiosity. He had grown to accept that Christie would be a part of this, he just had to make sure she remained safe. Dragonite likewise just stared without making a sound.

"Yeah, the more strong trainers we can get, the better." Christie said in agreement with Troy. Eevee looked on with equal interest.

" Well I can think of one person." He said. " Maybe if he shows himself." He said. " I know you're here Riley."

Last edited:
"Yeah, definitely!" Troy said replying to Christie. Then he turned immediately to Drew as he heard say that name. "That Riley guy, you know him?" Troy asked, interested but hesitant at the same time.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"More importantly, is this Riley strong enough to help?" Summer asked, having remained quite and observed the situation up to this point. They needed numbers, but she wanted to make sure they were quality numbers.

He looked around and smirked. " No Riley is just a cocky trainer who doesn't know anything. I mean he was easily taken out like a... Female growlithe in Johto and Hoenn. And I kicked his ass in Sinnoh." He said with a smirk on his face. He knew Riley was fallowing him. so he hoped he might be able to draw him out. " I just feel some pity for the man."

"I thought he won both Johto and Hoenn?" Troy interjected. Troy sure as hell hated Riley but he did know his information. "Drew is right about him being cocky but he is an elite trainer I think." Troy told the others.

Drew touched Troy's shoulder and whispered. " He was fallowing me since I got here. I'm trying to lure him out." He said to the boy.

Cody raised an eyebrow at Drew and Troy's interaction, but said nothing.

Christie was confused, Drew's and Troy's description of Riley contradicted each other. However she spent so much time thinking about it she remained silent as a result.

Troy looked around the area and it didn't seem like Riley was in the area. "Um, I think you might be losing it. Why would a trainer of his caliber be following you in the first place?" Troy asked. Was there a rivalry between them that he didn't know about. He looked at Cody and Christie and they both seemed to be confused as well. "Look Drew, you're going confuse everyone at this point." Troy told him, before taking another look to see if Riley was around.

Last edited:
He looked around. " You might be right." He admitted as he stood up and looked at them. " Trust me. Me and his history is complicated." He said as he looked at them. " Sorry I was trying to drag him out. Riley is one of the best trainers I know." He said.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Summer couldn't say a word. The whole exchange was rather strange, but focusing on that would be counter intuitive.

"I'll just take your word for it. So, since this Riley guy isn't here, what's the plan for now?" Summer asked.

Troy looked at Summer to reply to her question. "Well we actually don't need Riley because we still have Patrick and Drew. They're top trainers. I'm also here, but I don't think I'm too special." Troy told Summer. "Actually, since the tournament hasn't started yet, maybe you might be an elite trainer as well. But we can't see our strengths until the tournament starts." Troy stated.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Summer almost took offense to that. "I might not be as famous as your friends, but I assure you I'm good enough to give anyone a run for their money." Summer said matter of factly.

Patrick turned to the others. "I wouldn't doubt his abilities. Yes he's cocky but he is tough and experienced. We need as many trainers as possible to help us attack the Masqueraders. Who's in?"

"I'm in. These Masqueraders have to be stopped!" Christie said with determination, Eevee nodding in agreement. Cody let out a sigh. No way he was gonna get his sister out of this.

"I'm in. Certainly not gonna let my little sis do this alone." Cody said with a stone cold expression, Dragonite also nodding its head in support.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I'm in. No way I can just sit back and let these monsters do what they want. I'll do whatever I can to help bring them down." Summer said, a fire being lit as she spoke.

"Of course I am in, I am one of the fastest trainers you know I will burn them down in no time."
Luke walked over with his sun glasses
"Don't ask, I stole them"
He smiled with charizard at his side

"Well I'm in as well." Troy said, but not with as much enthusiasm as the other trainers.

Elsewhere, The Mask of Shadow focused his attention to the Mask of Darkness. "I'm going after McNiel." He told Darkness. "Are there any other masqueraders you can send as backup?" Shadow asked.

Drew looked and saw luke materialize out of nowhere. He learned not to question the man and his instant teleportation methods or how Drew started talking after Luke left yet he somehow heard everything.

McNiel called in every police head and their seconds to come to his police station. He had to talk and try to create a plan with dealing with the masqueraders when he goes.

"Let's see..the Mask of Lightning, Stone and Ice are plotting to capture one of Patrick's allies, with the help of two Special Agents, the Mask of Metal says he may help them, the Mask of Bug too. And the three shadows as well. The sages, are unheard of...and the Mask of Air, Ground, Dragon and Poison I haven't heard from in ages. If you need help from the masks, seek the air, ground, dragon and poison masks..." The Mask of Darkness paced the room. Then he got a phone call.

"Yes." He said as the Mask on the phone started talking. He put the phone down after a while. "Okay, so we've got the Mask of Bug available. Two of the sages have pulled out. They can come with you too. Haven't heard from Air, ground, dragon or poison."

"That's fine." Shadow responded to Darkness. Shadow then spoke through communication link that each masquerader had in there mask. "Whoever will be joining me, please be at this location in five minutes." Shadow told the other masqueraders. Then looked back at Darkness. "I hope it's alright if I bring him back dead." Shadow told him.

Drew yawned a little bit. "It's getting late." He said. " We should all get some sleep and talk over breakfast." He said as he walked out of the Pokecenter he made it five feet before he ran into someone. " Hey watch were you're walking." Drew said
" You ran into me." A familiar femine voice said. Both of them stared at each other their similar green eyes held each others stares. " Drew." She said. " You look better."
"Chloe." He said. Both of them hugged. After her defeat in sinnoh both of them have been doing their best to have a relationship. " So Chloe what brings you here?" He asked. " You trying to win in Unova... How's Pula doing?"
" She's doing fine." Chloe said with a smile on her face. " And yes I plan on winning this tournament big brother."
"There you are Chloe." A feminine voice said. Drew's ears perked up as he looked. He saw a tall brown haired lady in her late forties. She walked up to them and stopped when she looked at Drew. Her emerald eyes stared at him as if breaking threw his soul.
" I should go." Drew said as he looked at the woman who abandoned him all those years ago.

Cody and Christie made it back to their hotel room, the two having not said a word the entire trip there. Now they sat in twin beds, starring across from each other.

"I know you don't approve of my involvement in this..." Christie started to say before Cody cut her off.

"I doesn't matter, you won't leave and I have come to accept that. Just be careful...I couldn't live with myself if I lost you to." Cody said, a softer voice then he almost ever spoke. Christie soon went over to pat her brother on the back.

"Don't worry. I'll be with you to the very end. That's a promise." Christie said with a smile.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Summer decided to hit the town. The night was still young after all. She had released Candice, who observed the sights on her shoulder. Eventually the two went into an open noodle stand for food. Needed nutrition for the big day tomorrow.

Last edited:

The Mask of Bug teleported to the Mask of Shadow's location. "I'm here...but i'm pretty sure after the assult's finished, what's left of the non-Masquerader controlled police will try to arrest my father. His name has been printed on the list, yet, he is not the Mask of Bug. I hope noone tries to raid his gym in Castellia city. The Mask of Stone said he would come with me earlier today...but I talked to him just now and he said he's got a score to settle with Patrick."

Patrick and Ella decieded to check into one of the large hotels in Driftveil city next to the stadium. They just about scrapped enough money for a room. At that point, Alisha came in and granted them a free room. The hotel staff seemed to be on her side.

"I'm going to go chase that lead who believes he knows the location of the Masquerader's base, known as 'The Box.'" She said, quickly saying goodbye to them and leaving.

McNiel sent a folder to Drew. "Hope this helps." He said before heading towards the meeting. He knows that the pictures he showed were fake but the information he gave Drew was real he hoped it would help him put the final nail in these bastards coffin. He laughed a little bit about how unoriginal their plan was. Destroy a few regions it isn't like no ones tried that before. No the real plane was expose to go down a lot differently. Luckily he still had a couple of friends on the inside that'll make it work.

Drew stared at the woman before turning away. He didn't need her in his life. hell she wasn't in it for a good deal of it anyway.

After everyone left, Troy had been the only one left with Drew until Chloe and her mother came. He noticed the interactions between Drew and Chloe. Then with Drew and the older woman. 'Who were they to Drew?" Troy thought to himself. Troy decided not to bother the reunion and just continued to watch from the background.

The Mask of Shadow listened to what the Mask of Bug told him. "If your father is who I think he is, then he should be able to handle himself." Shadow told Bug trying reassure him. "Just a few more minutes before we leave." Shadow said, hoping more masqueraders would show up.

Drew made it back to his hotel room and laid down. His mind couldn't help but continue to go back to her. ' She didn't want you.' He told himself. ' Stop thinking about her.'

Gabrial Cade walked out of the prison. He smiled a little bit as he made his way to the Masqueraders base of operations. " I'm back." he said as he looked around. He didn't care if he didn't have his mask on. In the end he was the one that did the dirty work for these pansies. He reached his bunk and called his buddies. getting his squad back together.

Luke went to the outside arena at the back of the hotel room to train,
"Charizard and swoobat go!"
The Two creatures took to the air, With the wind tailing behind them.
"Charizard Use slash on swoobat!"
The orange dragon flew towards the bat like pokemon and slashed it with all its might.
"With the power of my emotions and my grandfathers physic powers... Swoobat psyshock!"
The Pyshock flew towards charizard like daggers being thrown at a target
Charizard was wooped out the sky and smacked to the ground, Which made a massive sound which was like a bomb went off.
"You tried.. charizard go rest.. Swoobat you too.."
Luke sat on the ground looking at the hole he made.

" I guess you'll need some help." The mask of Earth said as she walked towards the mask of shadows. " Sorry it took me so long to show up I had some things I needed to deal with." She smiled as she looked around. "It's a shame about McNeil." She said.

"It is a shame." Shadow replied without any emotion. Once he had a mission, that was the only thing he was focused on. And unfortunately for McNeil, he was the mission. "Thank you for coming." Shadow said to the masqueraders who decided to show up. "As you should know, the point of this mission is to capture McNeil, dead or alive. We will be leaving shortly, so please gather whatever belongings you need because they will put up a fight." Shadow told the masqueraders.

The Mask of Metal and the Mask of Magic appeared together. They had teleported from the Driftveil camera bunker.

"The trap is set." The Mask of Magic said. "She's coming to the warehouse."

"Good." The Mask of Darkness said.

"We'd like to band with the Mask of Shadow on his attempt to oust that Mask of Normal idiot." The Mask of Metal spoke.

"Alright. You know, I could use some fresh air myself. I will come along as well." The Mask of Darkness paced up to the Mask of Shadow and the two other Masks followed them. Some great support had been aroused for the Mask, as a group of Masquerader grunts and Special agents tailed on the end.

Alisha met up with a young man of about 17 years of age. He had brown hair and was of medium height. "Hi are you Alisha?"

"Yes I am. Are you..."

"Yes. I am Tailsin. I left the Masqueraders a month ago. Since then, I've being gathering evidence and information about them. I found this guy inside of this warehouse who says he knows where the base might be. Most Masqueraders are blindfolded before they enter, but he was not."

"How?"

"Dunno, probably a delievery man for the team as I've made out. Follow me."

Tailsin led Alisha and her officers into the warehouse. It was actually very worn down and was long and looked like a green World War Two Anderson shelter.

Special Agent Damian entered the room. "There you are!" Tailsin shouted. "Alisha, just sit down for a sec..."

Alisha sat down on a hard wooden chair in the middle of the room. Suddenly, she felt a pulse of electricity shock her skin. She looked around to see that the pulse had shocked her officers and the officers were now down on the floor. Most of the them were unconscious but some of them were dead. Alisha saw a man enter the room from the door. He locked the door. He looked at her. He had a yellow mask. Alisha instantly recognised him as the Mask of Lightning. Damian and Tailsin now had masks on.

"You...you tricked me!" Alisha shouted. She struggled as she found herself tied up.

"And all thanks to my boys over there!" The Mask of Lightning exclaimed. He pointed to Damian and Tailsin. The Mask of Lightning's Electross was next to him.

"They're special agents! I should've known."

"Tell us where he is...."

"No!"

"Fine. I will have to go and find a way to torture you better."

The Mask of Lightning, Damian and Tailsin left the room. Alisha struggled to untie herself but moved a bit and found a sharp stone on the floor. She used it to untie herself and sent Herdier out of it's pokeball. Looker's Croagunk was also in a poke ball in her pocket. She threw the poke ball and it came out.

Last edited by a moderator: