• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unova league tournament

The Mask of earth quickly sent out a text message. and got ready for the raid. She wondered if he would get her message in time.

" Nice place you have." Drew got out of bed and looked around wondering where that voice came from. " Though I would recommend some more vibrant colors." the voice said. The only thing Drew saw in his bedroom was the mask.

The Mask of Shadow looked at the amount support he had recieved and greatly appreciated it, but he didn't show it. "Okay, I have the coordinates, so I can teleport us to their base. I will get McNeil and the while the rest of you take the base. So if you're coming, please stand still." Shadow told the rest of the masqueraders as he got ready to transport the group. It wasn't as simple as it seemed since had to concentrate a lot of his energy into a certain point.

Luke got up of the ground and went to the nurse and nodded.
"Thanks for healing them."
They nodded at each other
and Luke went to His preying room
"With the power, Of my Physic relatives, Show me the danger of what's to come."
Nothing happened
"That's not right... They blocked my relatives tellings, Shit man this is not good."

Drew felt his pants vibrate. He looked and saw a message. "Atleast you can come threw." He said. " Goodbye gramps." He brought Tess out. He told Tess his plan and she nodded. She teleported them two miles from where the coordinates where. Drew put on his mask and started to walk slowly towards the masquerade compound.

"Okay then, I guess we're ready." Shadow said before the group disappeared. A second later, they reappeared on top of the building. "This is where McNeil is. I will go straight to him and the rest of you will commence the raid." Shadow told the group before vanishing once again leaving the rest to begin the raid.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
The Mask of Bug sent out his Leavanny. "We need to get rid of the traitor!" He took off his mask to reveal he was a actually a woman. "I'll do this for my father!"
The Mask of Metal Sent out his Klinklang. "Team up and defeat them. Smash 'em and cut 'em up!"
The Mask of Magic Sent out her Musharna. "It would be wise to avoid such conflicts but...i'm afraid Mcneal has gone over the limit."

The Mask of Darkness was the last to teleport. "Obey every order Shadow says. If I say something, though, listen to me, not him!"

A large group of Masquerader grunts and Special Agents cheered.

The door to the roof busted open as multiple police officers started firing at them. McNiel walked out wearing his mask He opened the palm of one of his hands as a brown energy appeared in it. He fired the Hyper beam at the group of people.

The Mask of Shadow reappeared before McNeil and allowed the un affective hyper beam to pass right through him. Then he grabbed the wrist of the hand McNeil used to fire the hyper beam and held it. "I'm sorry, but your fight will be with me, not them." Shadow stated coldly.

" So be it." he said before mouthing something as Every dragon type appeared above the roof and fired at them. " He pressed a button and teleported them to his office. " Can I get you a drink?" He asked.

Luke got out the praying room and walked into the lounge,
"Hm, Its quiet today.."
Luke said looking around.
"I guess drew and that are still in their rooms.."
Luke said rolling his eyes and walking outside.
After walking into the forest he saw footprints..
"Odd.. I might as well look at them."
He said putting his finger in the dirt..
"Its a day old.."

Last edited:
Shadow was impressed by the man still having a sense of humor at a time like this. "I would, but I'm kind of busy at the moment." Shadow responded trying to lighten up the mood before turning it dark. "I just want you to know that this isn't personal. I'm here too capture you dead or alive. However, if you hand over the mask I'll try too keep you alive." Shadow told McNeil, getting straight to the point.

" I know." He said as he poured himself some wine. " I'm well into my sixties." He said as he looked at the man. " I've lived a long prosperous life. He took a sip of wine. " Unlike most of the people I know I'm not afraid to die." He said. " You want to know why I "Betrayed" the council."

"You are a very interesting man. I will admit that. So tell me, why did you do it. Why did you do it, why did you betray the Council?" Shadow asked, starting to become interested.

" After the great war the council was formed." He said. " They were going to reclaim the land but not threw the usual means. They wormed into every part of society. Their plan was to create a war that would rival the great one and lead everyone as the supposed heroes of the war. With no one being any of the wiser that they were involved with it." He said as he drank. "Do to that fuck head Darius we we're outed. Now instead of trying to figure out a proper plan were going around in public wearing our masks. Everyone knows who we are. The council is going to lead to the destruction of everything we work a meilinum for. I simply just want to restart the council so that they'll be able to start again. I mean the war is coming and soon I might add. I don't expect you to spare my life but ponder what I said." He said before handing shadow his mask. " Also here." He said handing the man Patrick's blood. "instead of spending countless man power looking for that damn kid create a clone of him. I mean rocket created that abomination so how harder would it be to create a human."

Shadow looked at the man as he handed him the mask and Patrick's blood. It was like he was told a revelation. He grabbed his head in pain as he felt a sudden urge to kill, but he held it back. "Tell me..." He said in pain. "... Is it true? Have we been following the wrong path this whole time?" Shadow asked McNeil. He didn't know if he could trust this man, but he knew that McNeil might be right.

"Yes it is." He said. He heard on his radio that the masqueraders infiltrated the building and are taking out the police operatives. He looked at Shadow. Guess this is really the end. If you're going to kill me I recommend using something other than ghost type moves. they're just face threw me." He said he grabbed a switch as he readied himself for the end.

Shadow looked at McNeil. "I don't know if you're saying is true, but if we continue the path we're on now... I will find out." Shadow said before absorbing the power from the mask. "So that's how you kept yourself stable all these years. You must've been using the mask's power to heal your injuries." Shadow stated as the mask's energy flowed through him. Then he focused his attention on the switch. Then he vanished before reappearing right behind McNeil to put him in a stranglehold. "I know you don't mind dying, but I would very much like you alive." Shadow said before using his free to form a bubble of water around the switch and McNeil's hand. "Come on, I thought you would atleast put up a fight." Shadow said as he felt the new power surging in him.

McNiel laughed a little bit. " I'm over sixty and well out of my prime. not to mention I'm fighting someone who is younger than me and is a total opposite. It wouldn't be much of a fight." He said before he started to lose consciousness.

Shadow chuckled a bit. "Yeah, you're right." Shadow said, letting go of his grip on McNeil before knocking him to the ground. "I thank you for your willingness to go along with this. Here, as a show of gratitude, you will be the only person too see me for who I really am." Shadow said before taking his mask off. Once the mask was off, he looked down at McNeal. "So what do you think? Are you suprised?" He asked with a smirk growing on his face. "Don't worry, I will be visiting Drew soon." He said in an dark tone.

" So it is you." He said as he looked at the man. He stood up as he showed his own dark grin. " He's a lot closer than you think. He smiled a little bit. He pressed a button showing their base explode. " He's a lot more resilient than you guys think." He said as he looked at him. " So." He said as he drank. "Whenever you're ready."

Shadow put his mask back on while McNeil was talking. "So he's near by. Good, then he will see what remains of your worthless body. One more question. Does he have a mask?" Shadow asked curiously.

McNeil smirked. " Wouldn't you like to know." He laughed a little bit. " Besides you're guy's base was just blown up. Now it's time to go." He said as he flipped the switch. The police station rumbled as fire engulfed the building. McNeil closed his eyes as fire engulfs him.

It took Shadow a few seconds too long to realize what was happening. "Son of a..." Shadow didn't get to finish as the whole area was engulfed in flames. Luckily, Shadow had managed to make himself phase through the blast. Through the fires, he could see a melting body, nearly un recognizable, but Shadow knew who it was. "Smart fool. He knew a fate far worse than death awaited him." Shadow said as he looked at the torn body. He grabbed the body and transported away.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
The pokemon of the masks had massacred many members of the police when the explosion happened. The Mask of Magic was the first to teleport, followed by the Mask of Darkness. The Mask of Metal waited a bit, then his mask absorbed some of the blast, before teleporting. The Mask of Bug went flying. His hair was all burned out. He teleported. The rest of the large group of Masquerader grunts all died in the explosion.

"What happened to you?" The Mask of Metal said to the Mask of Bug. The Mask of Bug was now completely bald. He had a strange black burn on his main area of his face.

The Mask of Shadow reappeared before Bug and Meta. Once he appeared, he dropped McNeil's burnt body to the ground. "Apparently Drew Leouric is nearby. If any masqueraders are still available, now is the chance to capture him. I also have something important I need to tell Darkness. Where is he?" Shadow asked.

Poison warped to the ruins. She was late the masquerades invasion of of the International Police. She turned on the communicator in her mask and said," Well, I'll try to find this Drew. I haven't been helpful to our cause." Poison released her Toxicroak and surveyed the ruins for any survivors.

Dew walked threw the masqueraders base before he found a computer he put a flash drive in the computer and got out of there. He teleported back to his hotel room. He laid down and turned on the television. His mouth drooped open when he saw the headline on the news. " International Police Massacred. Earlier today the international Police HQ was destroyed by the terrorist group known as the Masqueraders. Do to this nearly all International Police have shut down leading to mass Rioting and violence."

Cody and Christie were watching the report, Christie looking horrified at the story. Cody said nothing, he knew how serious this was and they were taking a big risk getting involved.

"Christie, I know you said you made up your mind, but maybe..." Cody started to say before Christie cut him off.

"No, there's no way I'm gonna sit back and ignore this. I'm going to help, you can't stop me." Christie said with determination.

"Fine, but don't do anything stupid." Cody said in defeat.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Summer enjoyed her late night snack when she saw the report on a nearby bar's television. Naturally this horrified her, but soon the feeling with replaced with determination and resolve. Summer knew there was no going back, these Masqueraders had to be stopped and she had to do her part to help.

Drew walked out to the Lobby. "excuse me." He said as he looked at receptionist. " If these people are staying here. He said giving her Cody, Christie, Summer, Luke, Danny, Patrick, Ella and Troy's name. Can you tell them to meet D at the burger joint tomorrow.

Troy watched the news report from his room. He didn't feel that shocked at what happened. He had witnessed the power of the masqueraders personally and knew that they were capable of something like this. He was watching the news when the phone suddenly rang, which caused him to jump in fear. "Don't scare me like that!" He exclaimed as he went to pick up the phone. "Hello? Who is this?" Troy asked. "I'm the receptionist. I have a message saying to meet D at the burger joint tomorrow." The receptionist told Troy. "Okay, thank you Troy responded before hanging up. 'This must've made him realize something if already wants too call a group meeting." Troy thought to himself as he sat back down to watch the news.

The next day Drew yawned and made his way to the burger joint. He wondered where everyone was at. He checked his watch. The tournament was going to begin in a couple of hours. He yawned and drank some coffee.

Cody and Christie arrived at the burger joint they were asked to meet at, for reasons beyond their knowledge. Then the pair saw Drew.

"Hi Drew!" Christie said running over to Drew with a smile, Eevee running behind her, Cody just walked over to them with his hands in his pockets.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Summer arrived at the burger joint she was told to meet at and soon saw Drew, Christie and Cody waiting.

"Well, looks like we're having a meeting." Summer said to Candice, as her partner Cinccino nodded in agreement on her shoulder before Summer made her way towards the others.

Troy had overslept and was still sleeping when his alarm went off. Troy rolled off his bed, startled by his alarm. As he tried to get up, he hit his head on the table stand next to his bed. "Owww!" He exclaimed as he grabbed his head and got up. So far, it been a horrible beginning to his day. About a half hour later, he had gotten ready for the day. "What should I get for breakfast?" He asked himself before he remembered he was supposed to meet Drew. He settled on getting some breakfast at the burger joint.

A little while later, Troy arrived at the burger joint. Once inside, he saw Drew, Summer, Christie, and Cody at a table and walked over to them. "Hey guys." He greeted to them.

"Alright." Drew said as he looked at the group. " My name is Drew leuric, I worked for the International Defense force agency. " Or IDF for short. I was involved with tracking and taking down Masquerade members. Though in my time I only came across two Isabel a former fairy mask. You all probably saw her last night. And Gabriel cade. I fought him in the top eight of the Sinnoh league shortly after he was arrested." He took a breath. " We don't know much about these people. but every they go havoc happens. Since you all want to get involved here is the mission. We need to find these masks." He said as he showed them the mask McNiel gave him. There is something special about them. As of right now we'll participate in the tournament as a way for all of us to get to know each other strengths and to have an Alibi. those of us who aren't battling will try and do some research. Any questions."

"So..." Troy said looking at the mask. "Was the guy who gave you that mask part of the attack yesterday?" Troy asked Drew. "Did you know him personally?" Troy asked, starting to get suspicious. "Other than yesterday, when have you worn that mask?"

"Yes." Drew said. " The man who gave me the mask was the former Mask of Norm." He said as he looked at the man. " He was my grand farther. Former head of International Police Chester McNeil. He died in the attack." He let out a breath. "As for the second question No I only wore it yesterday." He said.

"I'm sorry for your loss." Christie said with concern. Eevee also looked sad.

"Former Mask of Norm? So he was a member before." Cody asked, curious about the details.

"Yes he was." Drew said as he looked at Cody. "From what I can tell he started a small coup against them. and you've all seen how that ended."

Last edited: