• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unova league tournament

Cody wasn't satisfied with Drew's answer as he walked up to Drew shooting a glare.

"Nothing to see here? You call this nothing!" Cody yelled pointing at the bloody bodies. Christie recovered and tried to calm her brother down.

"C-cody please this isn't gonna..." Christie tried to reason, Eevee even biting the back of Cody's pants, but Cody didn't budge.

"Something very wrong is going on here and I don't know about it, that's a problem." Cody said keeping his glare focused in.

Last edited:
Riley saw the scene from outside the pokemon center and also watched the reactions. "Same old, same old." Riley murmured as he looked at the blood mess in the center. Seeing this reminded him of his father. 'Where was he? Was he apart of this? What happened to the Red Scarf Foundation?' Were some of the questions inside Riley's head. As he looked back at the scene, it was obvious that it was the 'masked clowns', as Riley called them, that did this. "If only I had come a little bit sooner..." He mumbled to himself, clenching his fists.

" It has nothing to do with you." Drew said as he looked at the boy. "Just do the tournament you'll be fine. You don't want to get involved in this." He said. He lifted his eye patch from his left eye showing a hallow eye socket. " This can happen to you if you get involved." He said. " My eye was too damaged to do anything about it." he said. " Not to mention this." He said showing his ash white hair. " This was brown no more than a year ago, and let's not get started on my leg which caused me to leave the fight." he said. It might of been the red scarves that did this but it could've been the masqueraders if he wasn't careful. " Not to mention this." He said as he pushed a locket onto the boy. " I lost my first partner to them." he said as he opened the locket to revel Poli. His former Poliwrath.
" So if you still want to be involved be my guest." He said.

Cody looked at the locket for a moment before sending a glare at Drew.

"People are dying and it has nothing to do with me? My sister is at this tournament! Our lives might be at risk. You know what's going on and aren't saying a damn thing! I don't care what you lost, I WANT ANSWERS!" Cody yelled as Christie and Eevee struggled to restrain him.

"Please calm down, getting mad isn't gonna help anyone!" Christie cried in desperation as Eevee actually bit the back of Cody's leg.

Isabel sighed. "I hate those guys..." she muttered under her breath, then told Drew her information. "Gemstone. Public Safety." She had chosen Public Safety solely due to the fact that she would be able to be involved in anything against the Masqueraders. She jerked a thumb towards Jason, who was helping a man with an incredibly disturbing gash in his upper arm. "Ginger. Medical." Then she looked to Cody. "We're not going to just let this fly, if that's what you're implying. But you trying to get into this is just going to put yourself in more danger, possibly your sister as well. Those people..." her voice trailed off as she thought about Abigail and her father. "This isn't even the beginning of what they're planning, I can tell you that. You'll get yourself killed trying to get into this."

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Alisha walked towards Drew and held her head up towards his. "My code name is Swoobat. You look very beat up. What happened to you?"

"You probably don't want to know." Patrick said to Alisha.

"You should tag along with my group." Alisha said to Drew. "We need to make sure this stadium is safe and that the people aren't harmed any more, particularly Patrick and Ella, we need to protect."
Herdier jumped up at Alisha. She rubbed him and he settled. "I don't have many Pokemon. I guess Herdier will have to be my Pokemon."

Alisha looked up at Ella. "Don't worry. We'll try and release your father when the Masqueraders controlling them at the top, are stopped. I believe the Normal Mask is responsible mainly, ought we don't know his identity. He could be any one of us. We need to look out for any signs of corruption. As for the rest of the masks, a list had been leaked, probably from him. However, I've read the list and some Masquerader defectors and spies working for the police and IDF have told me and some of the others that about half of the identities on the list may be false. I believe the Mask of Darkness, who has taken control of the Masqueraders, has changed the list to prevent a split from happening, should it happen."

" Battle of the Plank." He said as he looked at Swoobat. " Yeah I'll do what I can to help." He nodded at Ella and Patrick.
Sam looked at them. " Looker is fine." She said. " Talonflame was able to get the drop on the corrupt cops before they were able to put a bulliet in him." She said with a smile. " We have him in a secure location at the moment." She then looked at Swoobat. we have an Idea of who the Mask of Normal is but we need evidence which we never can get." She said.

Luke rolled his eyes, "Well we need evidence fast before he gets far in this scheme."
Luke rubbed his chin while thinking how, "As anyone got any idea's or any sightings of suspicion?"
He questioned. "All I saw was a small sighting of the Mask of metal, When I had my old meet up with Ella and pat, "Shame he got away, I was gonna question him."

"Wait, so my father may not be prison?" Ella asked Sam. "Where exactly is he?"

"I'm pretty sure I saw on the news that the police were taking him away. And by the police, I mean the corrupt police, not the good kind. How could you possibly know where he is?" Patrick asked, in confusion.

Ella turned to Luke after she heard what he said. "You didn't see the healthcare workers and doctors all flocking in just a second ago?" Ella asked sarcastically to Luke."They had to treat our other friend Jonas Brodgon who was stabbed by the same mask."

(Mask of Darkness)

The Mask of Darkness sat in his chaos black business chair. On a less modern wooden chair, sat the Mask of Stone.

"Why shouldn't I kill you just now?!" The Mask of Darkness yelled at him as a large Liepard crept around the Mask of Stone.

"Because, I deserve a second chance! I wasn't backed up correctly. The Mask of Metal stabbed the boy's friend but shot off! Now I've come back empty handed and the rest of the Masks and Masqueraders are mocking me, calling me the'half Mask of Stone' just because I had my mask cut in half by one of the boy's Pokemon."

"You will wait here. I shall send some of the others after him. We'll gradually lure him to our base and trap him!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam smiled at them. " Yeah and then two officers tried to shoot him before he got to the prison." She said. " Talonflame has been tailing looker for a while. When the Masqueraders took You're farther Talon flame was able to rescue him." She said.

"Here." James said as he handed Looker a bottle of water. " If we keep going this way we should reach Watch tower by morning." He said as he looked around. He let out a breath luckily the "police" aren't fallowing them.

" Hello." McNiel said into a camera recording on all TV stations. " I'm Chief of the International Police Chester McNiel." He said as he looked outwards. " A few Minutes ago the man we identified as The Mask of Norm. It ashamed me that he was a former agent mine codenamed Looker." He said. " We tried to arrest him but was underhanded by International Defense Force agent James Buchanan or actually known as Christopher Leuric codenamed Talonflame." He said a picture of James appeared on the screen beside him. " This is one of many transgressions the IDF have caused. Let alone the fact that they have multiple prisons all over the world. With the approval of all regional leaders we have put the IDF under investigation. They must learn that they are not above the law. Those who are seen as corrupt will be flushed from their system starting with Christopher Leuric." He said.

An abrupt gust win burst through the room as the Mas of Shadow appeared before the Mask of Darkness. "You should've killed him. The weak don't belong among us." Shadow said coldly looking directly at Stone. Then he looked back at Darkness. "So what have I missed?" He asked Darkness.

The Mask of Darkness slammed the table. "I was going to! But now I see we need as many people against McNeil. He's broadcasted to every TV station that the famous detective Looker is the Mask of Normal. We know McNeil is the true identity of this mask. If we can get rid of McNeil and his batch of unwanted shit, we can capture Looker and use him as a ransom. Currently I've ordered a group of agents to throw the group Patrick is with off the sent. We'll capture Patrick and his friends in one of our abandoned hideouts! If we don't capture Patrick then...hopefully we will capture some of his friends." As he said this, the Mask of Darkness turned the computer screen around so that the Mask of Shadow could just about see the report by McNeil. Liepard continued to circle the Mask of Stone.
"This is your last chance!" The Mask of Darkness yelled at the Mask of Stone.

"Interesting..." Shadow said in his deep voice as he looked at the reports. "Normal must've believed in what he was doing to commit a betrayal of this magnitude." Shadow stated. He took a breath. "There is nothing else to do but kill him and anyone else that stands with him." Shadow told Darkness. "And as for Patrick and his friends, I already have someone working on it." Shadow stated. He looked back at the report on McNeil, then back at Stone. "Have Stone's mision be going after McNeil or Patrick He either captures one of them or die trying. And if he comes back empty handed..." He lifted his hand and a bubble of water formed over it. "... I'll deal with him myself." Shadow stated coldly, allowing Stone to realize what had happened to the Mask of the Tides.

Meanwhile, a young figure in his late teens walked into the pokemon center that Drew and the others were in. He looked the group, then at the bodies around them. "Oh shit..." He whispered to himself, backing up with a slight bit of fear. "I swear I thought this was a Pokemon center..." He told them.

Cody shot a glare at Isabel before letting out a sigh and walking to the exit.

"Psychos never care whether you're involved or not. I'd rather die doing something than sitting on my ass pretending nothing is wrong." Cody said looking over his shoulder before he made the move to leave. Along the way he walked past a young man, horrified by what he saw.

"It was. Now it's a morgue. You can ask what's going on but they won't say anything." Cody said in reference to Drew and Isabel before storming off.

"Cody wait!" Christie cried chasing after her brother, Eevee right by her side.

Luke was the first to turn to the figure
"Yeah it was before these masked figures got here."
Luke rolled his eyes.
"I don't suggest dealing with them, Unless your strong enough, Which is un likely."
He smirked as he kept eye contact.

Aspen had been very quiet during all of this. Now she spoke up, her voice quiet a little bit shaky. "I know that you'll probably just say the same thing to me that you did to Cody, but...I want to try and help. I helped out with Team Galactic in Sinnoh, and I bet these people are twice as bad. Again, I doubt you'll say yes, but..." she took a deep breath and looked up at Drew. "I couldn't just not make an effort."

The mysterious guy watched as Cody stormed out of the center after his outburst with his sister chasing him. He looked back at Luke. "So you guys killed these people, now it makes sense." He told Luke. Then he heard Aspen say something about Sinnoh. "Wait! You fought Galactic in Sinnoh?!" The guy asked, now interested.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Summer looked at the scene before her before finding the courage to speak.

"I want to help to. You can't expect us to just not do anything while people and Pokemon are dying." Summer said showing her courage.

"Listen, We didn't kill them but someone or some people may be coming to kill us along with you."
Luke frowned and sighed
"If I was drew I would allow you to help, But I am not."
Luke looked at the group and nodded and then added..
"I would let these help, We need as many strong people to push these ass holes down."

Aspen looked at the new guy. "Er...Yeah," she said awkwardly, not really expecting anyone else to overhear her. He seemed pretty interested in that...Wonder if he has a past with those freaks? She thought.

Rose walked calmly into the Pokemon Center, then stopped in her tracks. Her eyes widened, but that was about it. The Trainer noticed quite a few people in a group talking, but then her gaze turned to a teenager helping the wounded. He had an Audino out next to him that seemed to be pitching in with Heal Pulse. She walked over. "How can I help?" Rose asked, her expression a little grim. The boy looked up at her and sighed.
"I don't know. Could you calm down anyone that looks particularly panicked or in pain?" he suggested. Rose nodded and looked around for someone that needed her help amidst the remnants of chaos.

The boy looked at Drew, then at Luke, then back at Drew. "I knew he looked familiar. That's the winner of the the Sinnoh league! I know who you guys are now. You're the group who stopped Team Galactic. You're the little girl. No offense." He said looking at Aspen. "We have the crippled champion." He said looking at Drew. "That's the couple." He said pointing to Patrick and Ella. "Anyone else I'm missing?" He asked before realizing. "Oh wait, I almost forgot about that cocky son of a bitch." He said referring to Riley. "Where's he?" He asked as he looked around. "Nevermind, he probably didn't even show up because he lost like the loser he is." The mysterious boy stated. "Anyways, what really happened here?" He asked.

Aspen narrowed her eyes at the man as he criticized her and her friends. He'd better watch it before this 'little girl' sticks a boot halfway up his butt! she thought. "What do you have against Riley?" she asked. "And who the heck are you?"

"It's alright!" The boy exclaimed putting his hands up as he sensed a bit of her anger through her tone. "Calm down and I'll tell you, okay." He told her as he put his hands down. "The name's Troy. Nice to meet you." He said with a grin. "And about that Riley guy, he's trash. I hate him. He beat me in the tournament right before the stadium was attacked." Troy said, clenching his fists. "He was so full of himself and I could've finally shut him up for good and gotten my name out there if it wasn't for that stupid Team Galactic!" He told Aspen.

Aspen furrowed her brows. "So...You're mad at him because he beat you in the Tournament?" she asked. In her opinion, that was a petty thing to have a grudge about. She had lost both times she competed and just laughed it off, saying she needed to get better and that she was still a green Trainer.

"No, it's not because he beat me. It's the way he acts. Go ask your friend over there. Drew or whatever his name is. He's been attending tournaments with Riley since Johto, so he can tell you about Riley's issues." He told Aspen. "Anyways, if you don't mind, I'm going to see what that guy who's helping with the healing know about this." He said pointing to Jason. "Maybe by treating the injuries, he can figure out what caused it." He told Aspen before walking over to Jason. "Hey, can you tell me what caused their injuries?" Troy asked Jason.

Last edited:
Jason looked up from his work. "From what I can tell, a lot of gun wounds. Some Poison, Fire, Water, and other types of Pokemon attacks, too. Why do you ask?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"That's crazy! There must've been an actual full assult here!" Troy assumed. "Thanks man." Troy told Jason. Then he ran back to Aspen to tell her the news. "I figured out what happened! It was the work of evil!" Troy exclaimed, waving his hands in the air. They led a full assault here and tried to take the Pokemon center!" Troy exclaimed. Then he spoke in a monotone voice. "Or maybe it was the work of an evil organization that has hid in the shadows for many years and has distracted to strike now." He told Aspen. Then he went back to his normal voice. "Whatever the case, this was a major attack and it definitely won't be the last."

Aspen leaned away from Troy. "I think that since the freaking IDF are here, it was something like that..." she was careful not to hint at anything, since she wasn't sure if Troy was supposed to know about the Masqueraders or not. I'm not sure whether this guy is just over-enthusiastic or flat out crazy!

Troy went back to being serious. He knew that something big had happened, but didn't know that the IDF would be here. 'So their agents.' Troy thought to himself as he looked at Drew and Patrick. He remembered the real reason why he was there which made him walk up to the group. "Excuse me, but I think it's my, no our right..." He said pointing at Aspen, "... As Pokemon trainers to know what is going on here." He told Drew and the others.

" A group that depending on who you believe has been around for nearly a millennium is plotting to take over the world." He said as he looked at the boy. He remembered Sinnoh and his fight. He didn't trust the boy but didn't allow those emotions to show. " I know it's cliché as hell but it's something." He said. " If you guys go down this road there is no turning back." He said.

McNeil cracked his neck as he waited for the "masqueraders" next move. Wind blew by him as a Hyderion landed. David Cortez got off and looked at the man.
" Nice to see you come." McNeil said. "We need to talk."

Luke turned to troy, "I know Riley is cocky and a bit childish but were all different"
He said trying to force a laugh
"Last time I saw riley was back in johto, All we did was brag about whose stronger."
He looked around
"If you don't know, I'm Luke and I am the one who got disqualified back in johto and my dream is to reach the full power of my charizard."
He said after lifting out its poke ball
"Alright charizard come out and protect me."
With a huge white flash the orange dragon like Pokémon even though its not a dragon Hopped out the ball and roared It was a Loud, Pitchy deep sound.

"Where are you from?" Patrick asked Troy, suspicion growing in him.
"Why have you only turned up now? Registration is pretty much over Patrick turned to the others.

"Something doesn't feel right here. Am I the only one?"

"I guess it doesn't make that much sense." Ella said. She wasn't as suspicious as the 'boy wonder' himself.

"Seriously, You think he as common sense to be apart of all this?"
Luke rolled his eyes
"How dumb can you possibly get?"
Luke walked over to troy
"I want to see your strength in a small 1v1 Pokémon battle."
He smirked with charizard at his side.
"If we do I suggest we head outside what do you say?"

Troy listened as they started to spam him with questions and he knew they were starting to get suspicious of him. "Guys calm down. I'm not a special agent that has come here to spy on you all and do the work of evil. As for the the registration, I had signed as soon as it opened." Then he looked at Luke who just challenged. "I'm going to have to deny that offer as there is only one reason I'm at this tournament and it's not just for battling." He told Luke.

Luke stared at him
"Oh well, Looks like some backed down."
Luke noticed something else
"By the term its not just for battling what do you mean, What do you wish to get out of this?"

"Sorry but why would you enter the tournament just now, when the stadium was just attacked by an evil team-one you couldn't possibly comprehend?!" Patrick pointed out. "No one does that. And even what you just said there! You must have declined the offer because you didn't want people to see you weren't a trainer! Luke has a point, if you're not going to battle in the tournament, what are you here for!" He said this, as he marched up to Troy and pointed at him. Patrick's finger was hovering above Troy's chest, it was that close. "You are with them aren't you!?"

With Patrick's sudden air of violent nature, Ella crept up to him and held him to stop him from attacking. "Calm down! Troy's just a innocent guy! You weren't going to attack him were you?"

"Something's not right with him!" Patrick said.

"You don't need to sort everything out with violence. There's a solution to everything."

Ella managed to calm Patrick down, taking his hand. Patrick sighed as he gave in. He had shown bad anger before but not too much in front of his girlfriend.

While everyone was focused on each other Drew walked out of the room. He let out a sigh and decided to attack the head. He looked around before Tess teleported him away.

Within seconds he was at the international Police headquarters. He cracked his neck a little as he headed towards the mask of Norm's office.

Isabel noticed as Drew walked away, but didn't follow. Instead, she calmly observed what was happening. That guy's definitely...strange, she thought, but she could not find a feasible reason to be suspicious of him.

Aspen, however, looked at Troy curiously. "Yeah, why'd you enter if you weren't doing it to battle?" she asked him. It did seem a bit odd to do that.

Gorm and Ryoku were next to Driftveil Drawbridge plotting. Their master had told them to spy on the people in the stadium using their Pokemon. Gorm sent out many Basculin-blue stripes.

"Why have you got so many Basculin?" Ryoku asked Gorm, as Gorm threw down a dozen poke balls with the same Pokemon in.

"He's going to attach each one of them with cameras." The Mask of Lightning said to Ryoku, walking up to them. "This was my idea. I had one of my special agents find all the Basculin. The fish Pokemon will fit in easily with this water. No one will see them." As he said this, Ryoku nodded and all the Basculin were sent out.

"Basculin! Circle the stadium area!" Gorm shouted. The Basculin circled the south of Driftveil city's waters and the Mask of Lightning looked onto a tablet which had what each one of the cameras could seen appear onto the tablet. The a cameras were zoomed in on the stadium.

Next, Ryoku sent out his Mandibuzz. The Mask of Lightning attached a camera onto the head of this Pokemon. "Good idea. Mandibuzz will fly in the air and take good footage of what is going on. If the boy comes out we'll have an eye in the sky!" The Mask of Lightning laughed as the Mandibuzz flew above the stadium and an extra camera was added to the tablet.

Meanwhile, Abigail was in her room with Eevee and Cottonee. The latter turned out to have the moves Dazzling Gleam, SolarBeam, Razor Leaf, and Energy Ball. She pulled a book off of her shelf, one on evolutionary stones. "Maybe you'll evolve with one of these," she said to the fluffy Pokemon. Cottonee bobbed up and down in excitement. Abigail flipped through the book, getting distracted every now and then by the pictures of other Pokemon and what they Evolved into. Eventually, she came to a section on Sun Stones. There were many interesting Pokemon on the page, but Abigail got especially excited when she saw Cottonee as one of those Pokemon. "So we just have to get a Sun Stone!" she exclaimed, then put the book away.