• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unova league tournament

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Suddenly, a man in robes with a large group of Masqueraders horded outside if the prison. It was Sage Gorm. He sent out his blue Jellicent, which floated in the air and blocked the flamethrower attack.

"You folks should quit quarrelling." Gorm said to the men. "Protect the two masks!" He exclaimed.

The group of Masqueraders contained many former members of Team Plasma. The Pokemon used included Trubbish, Patrat, Grimer, koffing and Purrloin. Beartic regrouped with the Mask of Ice as the two important Masks ran for their lives.

The Mask of Darkness paced around his room. He then spoke into his intercom to all Masks. "Attention all Masks. We've had a defection. The Mask of Norm, otherwise known as McNeal, a senior member of the police force, has sent a group of police officers and betrayed two of our masks-the Mask of Bug and the Mask of Ice. I need all of you to locate and kill him. The one who does will be promoted. I'm sending all of you the two Mask's coordinates. Masks of Ground, Air, Poison, Metal, Ice, Bug, Dragon, Fairy, Stone, Lightning, Magic and Shadow, all of you must answer the call!"

The Mask of magic was behind the Mask of Darkness. "How do you know McNeal did it?"

"Because-he's in charge of our branch of the police force. He's the only one in the council who could have ordered it. The only other person in this council who could have done it is Brycen since he has that role but surprise surprise, he is the victim. Now fuck off, before I kill you!!." The Mask of Darkness shouted in anger as the Mask of Magic silently teleported away.

Last edited by a moderator:
McNeil walked to his office after the flight back and uploaded files on every member of the council except himself. " I'm going to restore the council to it's true glory." He said before sending the files to news reports. "Checkmate." He said.
Immediately the news ran all the members of the masqueraders showing their faces exposing them to the world.

Gabriel Cade leaned back in his prison cell. Soon he was going to be released.

Drew looked at the news and gasped as he saw the faces of the council of masqueraders. All of them where people known to the public. All except one. " What are you up too grandpa." He whispered.

As IDF agents, Ella and Patrick immediately heard the news. They were shocked when they saw there were divisions in the council. Jonas stumbled into the Canteen. He was struggling to get a mask off his face. He saw Patrick, then flopped like a Magikarp towards him. Patrick recognised him as Jonas fell onto one of the canteen's tables.

"Help me!" Jonas flung himself at Patrick. Patrick tore off the mask to reveal Jonas.
"Jonas?!" Patrick exclaimed.
"Patrick it's me! I was abducted by the Masqueraders! They turned me into a special agent! The Mask of Darkness has killed the Leader! He was Ghetsis all along! He's taken four of the Seven Sages and other members of Team Plasma and converted them to his side! Two other sages have been murdered!"
"How do you know all of this?" Ella asked.
"I...was investigating inside. I downloaded some files about the Masqueraders...the normal mask...he's declared war on the other ones! He's uploaded files about the other masks. All I know...is that he is a high ranking member of the police! That is how he was able to infiltrate the police and arrest that...Looker..." Jonas was panting. Then there was an explosion. A group of Masqueraders shot one of the receptionists.

"What was that?" Patrick asked.
"Oh no...they've tracked me!" Jonas exclaimed.

It was a group of special agents. Special agent Jared was a loyal member of the Masqueraders who sported a powerful Heatmor, spitting a wave of flamethrower onto e building. Special agent Zak was a former Team Plasma member who used a Watchog to use hypnosis on many of the trainers. Special Agent Bob was also from Team Plasma and used a Garbodor to poison his enemies.

In the canteen on the far left was Lucas he saw what was going on and noticed Patrick
He wanted to help but he didn't know what the mask could do to him
"Is that Jonas and Patrick?"
Lucas decided it was time to walk over
"Pat, whats going on here?"
he said looking at Jonas.

More special agents appeared in the front room. Special Agent Lars sent out a Throh. He was a new recruit, like most of them and loyal. Special Agent Takeshi accompanied him, sending out a Mienshao. Special Agent Barnes sent out a Maractus. There was terrible carnage all of a sudden.

"Luke?! I haven't seen you since..." Patrick was interrupted by the Special Agents who approached.
"No! We need to deal with these guys!" Ella cried.

Patrick sent out his Samurott and Stoutland to block the constant attacks as more and more Special Agents marched through.

The Mask of Stone appeared in the foyer. "Patrick! Our master needs you!" He laughed. Patrick gulped.

Tash and Assan tried to block the attacks. Ella sent out Superia and Chantelle.

"So he really did it." Callum said to himself as he saw the reveal in his office. It had been awhile since he had spoken to McNeal, but he always knew McNeal had something planned... He just didn't know what it was until now. Callum pulled out a special device that he could use to contact McNeal, that no one other that him and McNeal could track. "So you have finally set things into motion, what's going to happen next?" Callum asked through the device. "You know full well that the masqueraders will be coming for your head."

As the Mask of Shadow finished gearing up at an undisclosed location, he formed a shadowy bubble or water. He was able to do this since he had absorbed the power from the Mask of the Tides. The bubble showed him the events that were unfolding. 'Two more masks for the taking.' A voice inside the mask of shadow whispered. The Mask of Shadow quickly shook that thought off. He had a job to do, but first he had to see the Mask of Darkness. And with that, he vanished. A few moments later, he reappeared behind the Mask of Darkness. "Mission briefing, Sir?" He asked for in a calm, but cold voice.

" I know." He said. " But let them try and get anywhere when all of their faces are plastered on news media." He said with a chuckle. McNeil sat behind his desk. " Besides the only one of them that can truly stop me is a friend of mine who's in prison because of what he did to my granddaughter." He said. "Anyways what I plan on doing is getting rid of them and setting up a new council full of people who actually make good plans. Not having a robotic building terrorize a small island town exposing us to the public, Not allowing the death of many sinnoh police officers without retribution." He said. " One that sticks to the original plan. Would you like to join this new council?" He asked. " It isn't like you have much need of the old one."

Drew stood up and grabbed his cane as he left the group of people and started to move around the town. He continued to move as brief images of Poli went through his mind. it's been six months but his partner and friend's still weighed heavily on his heart.

Callum chuckled at the robot attacking the city part. It gave him a particular memory. "I'm interested." Callum replied to McNeal. "If this New Council you speak of will follow the original plan, then it would be an honor to join your side." Callum stated as he remembered the true purpose of the original Council.

Riley had been wandering the town, checking out the area and anything interesting. "Really?" He asked himself, annoyed, as he heard his stomach growling. He remembered overhearing a couple talking an "amazing" steak joint they had went too. Apparently it was nearby, so it wouldn't be a long walk.

A few moments later, Riley walked into the dinner only to smell the steak filled aroma along with a decent amount of people eating and chilling. The lady at the register noticed Riley and called him over. "What would you like hun'?" She asked in some type of accent. "Um..." Riley said rubbing a finger on the side of face, not knowing what to say. "Can I have one of specialty steaks?" Riley asked, hoping that was on the menu. "Great choice!" the women at the register exclaimed to Riley's shock. She quickly placed the order then pointed in the direction behind Riley. "BILLY! Take this young man to his seat!" The women ordered. Riley looked behind him to see a boy, not older than 15, shivering in fear to the order. "Um... Yes ma'am!" The boy exclaimed.
It was too late as the woman had already gone on too another customer. "Right this way Sir." The boy told Riley, leading him to his seat.

Too Riley's dismay, it was a table for two, which gave him some memories. "Really..." Riley mumbled. "Sorry, this was the only table I could find!" The young waiter exclaimed. "It's fine." Riley told the boy before sitting down. "Your food will be here shortly!" The waiter exclaimed before running off to treat some other customers. Riley just sat there, all alone, remembering how this was unlike any other tournament he had been too.

Drew walked up to a stake house. While he already ate he could use some desert. He walked in and was ushered a seat. He ordered a brownie alamode. He looked with his good eye and saw Riley. Instead of saying anything he decided to ignore the man. and wait for his food.

Danny was tired of waiting around the registration room. He decided to head and get something to eat. Danny looked around the busy city streets and eventually found a decently well kept steak house. He decided to go inside and order chicken wings, because we's a savage. In the resturant, He saw Drew and Riley. Upon site, Danny waved and said," Hey, Riley, It's me Sazan!"

Riley noticed Drew walk in, but decided not too say anything. He had been deep in thought about something when all of a sudden he heard someone call his name. He looked up to see an old friend. "Hey Sazan!" Riley exclaimed, waving back. "It's been awhile." He stated looking at the boy.

"Too long, How'v 'ya been?" Danny said excited to see his friend from back in Sinnoh. "How was your journey?" Danny sat down in the chair across from him and picked up a menu. Danny saw Drew, but relized that there was some tension between the two trainers.

"My journey in journey in Unova was interesting to say the least." Riley responded. "How about yours?" Riley asked as he laid back into his seat. "I'm sure you and Melody must've hit it off." Riley exclaimed with a slight grin appearing.

The grin disappeared from Danny's face -and he sighed," Yeah, I guess,mother than the fact Melody's dead and I have to wear this damn lumbar support vest. My body has isn't quite what it used to be back in Sinnoh." He hailed a waiter and said,"Can I get som chicken wings," The waiter nodded with a confused look on his face. "Yeah, The journey was fun, other than that."

Riley was shocked by what Sazan just said and especially by how calmly he said it. "When did that happen?!" Riley asked trying to get some information. "You must've had a hard time in Unova."

"First time heading through Caestalia, good thing to, I needed to go to the hospital, my spine wasn't feeling to well and it was getting harder and harder for me to walk, we went to the hospital, and Melody wasn't feeling well, so she was checked out too," Daniel said as he sat back. He looked out the window and said," At least she left me with Lizzi the Gardevoir Amp the Amphatos, and her Milotic so I could at least Remeber her.

"Okay... So you had a spinal problem and she just died, or did she have the same problem?" Riley asked a bit confused. "At least you can still remember her through the Pokemon." Riley told Danny.

"No, only I had the spinal problem, but don't think I forgot about Zola and Lizzi's relationship!" Danny said trying to lighten the mood. He smiled and said," This isn't like Sinnoh, I won't loose before I get the chance to face you!"

McNiel smiled a little bit. " Good welcome aboard." he said. Before sitting down at his desk. " I want you to get here as soon as you can." He said. "We need to come up with a plan."

Drew looked at them and smiled a little bit. He let out a breath and continued to eat the brownie ice cream combination.

As soon as Dany said Lizzi's name, Zola burst out of it's pokeball. "What the...?!" Riley exclaimed, a little suprised. "Sorry about that." Zola stated, immediately apologizing. Zola then turned to Danny. "Hey!" He greeted Danny through his telepathy. "So where is she?" Zola asked jumping straight to the point with Riley just shaking his head at his pokemon.

"Okay, I'll be there." Callum stated before ending the call. Then he got up and gathered all the belongings he needed and left his office

"I think I might have left her in the PC. Caestalia is a big city and We might be far from the nearest Pokemon Center." Danny exclaimed with grin on his face. " But I do have my Gallade, we all know how much of a joy he is." Lon'qu burst out of his ball and said," Ya' know, I can hear everything you say, sooooo."

Zola looked down depressed as all his hopes were just destroyed. He could hear Riley chuckling in the background which got him even more angrier. "It's alright Zola, you still have me..." Riley told Zola. Enraged, Zola turned around and smacked his blade onto the table. It was so loud, that the other people in the diner turned to their table. Zola saw this, but looked back at Riley. He walked closer to Riley and whispered into his ear. "Say another thing and I'll kill you." Zola told him before clicking his pokeball and self-returned himself. "Well okay then..." Riley said, awkwardly chuckling as everyone else was still looking in their direction. "You can all go back to food." Riley told them. They seemed to hear Riley as they all went back to what they were doing. Riley looked at Danny and Lon'qu. "So... how's Unova...other than Melody dying?" Riley asked trying to change the topic.

"I caught my first ever bug type, Sully," Daniel Exclaimed with a renewed spirit" Most bug types are ugly to me, but Sully looks badass." Daniel hailed the waiter and dug into his chicken wings. He sipped his Soda and looked back at Riley. "I caught 2 new Pokemon, Ya' know to replace Metagross and Togekiss."

Riley took a bite of his steak as he listened to Danny. He remembered what had happened to his Metagross and Togekiss. "Atleast you have a decent team now." Riley replied. "I added some new members to my team as well. But I'm going to save them as a suprise." He told Danny.

"Pat Who are these Guys?"
Lucas said Pulling up his poke ball to help
"Swoobozo go!"
The swoobat came out his ball with a white flash and took to the sky's
He also blocked some attacks. Lucas waited for Pat to come up with an answer

"The Mask of Stone has located Patrick O'Brien." The Mask of Darkness said to the Mask of Shadow. "He has gone to the Driftveil City Stadium with his group of Special Agents. I'd like you to find and locate them and attack Patrick O'Brien. See if you can capture him alive. The plan is unfolding."

(Patrick)

Patrick saw more Special Agents enter the room. "They're special agents, from what I gather-trained elite members of the Masqueraders. They've probably been ordered to find me."

Sam Pinale busted threw the door and fired at the special agents killing many of them. " Patrick Ella move now." She said as she and weavlile continued to kill the masqueraders.

"Pat Ill catch up to you call me if you need me."
Lucas ran out the door Pushing many of the agents over
and ran to the local steak house
"One table for one person Miss."
the waitress showed him to his table
and he sat down and ordered 3 steaks

"Better then the one in johto"
As he turned his head he saw riley but he decided not to move over.

"Who are-or you must be an IDF agent!" Ella cried. Most of the special agents were dead now. There was about 50 dead bodies of special agents on the floor and a large group of Pokemon had fainted. Many of the special agents had been fought off by Patrick and Ella's Pokemon. Jared's Heatmor fired at Tash the Stoutland causing the dog Pokemon to faint. Assan retailiated by using Aqua jet. Heatmor fainted and so the Special Agent's reign of terror was destroyed. However, the Mask of Stone, who had been leading the attack, was yet to be encountered.

"You must be Patrick!" The Mask of Stone cackled as he saw the boy.
"Who are you?" Patrick asked.
"I'm the Mask of Stone, one of the members of the council of Masqueraders! You're head is at a large price. My master said to bring you alive so he can open the vault that fool Darius created!"
"You er...won't get me that easily."

At the same time, a police officer and a group of other officer broke in. The leader of them was female with darkened skin.

"Another guest to the party!" The mask of Stone cried. "Who are you?"

"I'm Alicia Atterson. I'm one of the assistants that's been working with Looker. I came with some of the good officers to help Patrick. Looker said he was going to send help but it never happened, well, I'm his answer."
"Thanks but you're a little too late!" Ella cried. "How do we know you're not one of the corrupted officers."
"Because-I'm a member of the IDF. All of these officers are IDF approved." Alicia replied, as a Herdier ran up and barked at her. "This is Looker's Pokemon. It didn't get taken with him." Then Alicia looked up and she aimed a gun at the mask of stone. The other officers did the same. Alicia fired a bullet but it got reflected by the Mask that the fatal Masquerader was wearing.

The Mask of Stone's two sinister pokemon appeared: Archeops and Carracosta. Archeops flew into the air and knocked most of the officers into the ground, before pushing Alicia's gun out of her hand. Carracosta blocked most of the bullets fired by the officers just with his hands (or flippers). The two Pokemon came for Ella and Patrick.

"Chantelle, use fire blast!" Ella exclaimed. Chantelle released flames into Carracosta. Carracosta blocked them before the Mask of Stone ordered an Aqua jet attack. The attack knocked Chantelle out.

Archeops was ordered to use acrobatics. The pokemon swooped down and grabbed Assan and threw him against the ceiling. Carracosta was grabbed by Superia and strangled. The Pokemon managed to hit Superia using a rock slide attack-a portal opened above the Superior's head and rocks fell out, causing Superia to get knocked out. Assan recovered from the fall and sliced at Archeops, who was dodging most of the attacks. Superia grabbed Carrcosta once again and jabbed at it with a leaf blade attack. Two hits from the blade caused Carracosta to faint. Archeops dueled Assan, it's talons collided with Assan's shell blade. Assan covered Archeops in water using a hydro pump attack. It then sliced the Pokemon down with a final razor she'll attack. Both of the Mask of Stone's Pokemon lay fainted on the floor.
The Mask of Stone was grasped by Alicia. He pushed her to the floor and tried to dash out of the room. Assan jumped forward and sent the Mask flying into the other direction. The Mask of Stone and Patrick brawled. Assan helped, trying to cut at the Mask. The mask of stone fell on the floor. Assan cut down, cutting the Mask in the face of the Mams of stone in half. He rolled across the floor.

"You have defeated me...for now!" The Mask of Stone shouted, before pressing a button on a mechanical bracelet thing he wore and teleporting away. All Masqueraders, it seemed, had been fitted with this. He teleported outside of the Mask of Darkness's office. The Mask of Bug and Ice were waiting there. The Mask of Darkness called for the Mask of Stone a while later.

Sam and a group of IDF operatives examined the area. " Those fuckers." She said. " Atterson What's the status report?" She asked as she returned Weavile to his pokeball.

"I've had a look at that list of true identities posted by the operative inside of the Council of Elements. I believe that at least half of the list is not true. This is likely a fault deliberately created by the Mask of Darkness to prevent a betrayal like the one currently going on. We need to send our most reliable agents to protect Patrick and his friends. I shall stay here with the other officers I brought with me and protect the stadium." Alisha explained.

Well." Sam said as he looked at her . " I know a former IDF operative who is here and wouldn't mind looking after Patrick. Though he's pretty much been threw hell and has the scars to prove it." She said. "He's probably a lot more advance than most of these greens that are around here." He said.

"That sounds like..." Patrick was interrupted by the squealing of Jonas Brodgon.

"Make it stop!!" Jonas screamed. He limped forward and there was a sharp steel knife in his chest. Ella and Patrick immediately ran over to him, pulling faces of extreme shock and sadness. They lifted him to the floor.

"What happened?" Patrick asked.
"He got me...during the attack..." Jonas pointed towards a mask who was hiding behind one of the tables. It was the Mask of Metal.

"Leave us alone!" Patrick cried, tears down his face. The Mask of Metal nodded and pressed a button his bracelet, teleporting him away.

"We need a doctor!" Ella cried. "He needs to be taken to hospital!"

A group of officers came forward. "We'll take him!" They lifted Jonas into a stretcher they were conveniently carrying folded up in one of the officer's bags. Jonas was taken to the nearest hospital where he was patched up.

Sam walked into the steakhouse and towards Drew.
" Drew Leuric." She said as she sat down.
Drew smiled a little bit as he saw her. "It's been too long Sam." He said as he looked at her. "What can I do for you?"
" I want you to body guard some high risk people." She said as she looked at him.
"Right." He said. " You want someone who lost his left eye, and has his right leg crippled to look after some people I don't think so." He said.
" I'm asking a person who could've been a good agent to look after people who were close associates of his." She said as she looked at Him. "Patrick and Ella." She said
Drew looked at her and nodded. "Where are they." She gave him their coordinates and left. " I'm glad you're still you." She said before leaving.
Drew nodded and started to walk to where she said. He after a lot of hard walking for him he reached them. " It's been awhile." He said as he leaned on his cane.

In the steak house were Luke just finsished his steak He saw drew leave and heard this person talk about pat and Ella
He got worried and followed.
"Miss..me?"
Luke walked right behind them
He hoped to get drews attention
"I am back, But bigger questions what's going on with all these masked people and agents?"
He had a concerned face.

Riley finished eating his steak as he watched Drew leave the building. He knew that Drew was an agent ever since his cover was blown. The way it looked, Drew must've been sent onto another mission. Riley got up and paid the waiter and walked out the building without answering the waiter's question. What was even more weird is that he saw Luke tailing Drew. Something must be going on and Riley had to find out what it was, so he followed behind without being noticed.

Aspen heard gunshots and immediately returned her Pokemon, hurrying to the Pokemon Center. It took a while, and by the time she got there, bodies and blood lay all over the floor. Aspen's hands flew to her mouth and she took a step backwards. A woman looked from behind an overturned table to the young Trainer. Tears came to Aspen's eyes as she saw two small children sobbing next to the woman. She saw Patrick and Ella and walked over. "What... happened?" she asked, wiping a tear from her face.

Isabel saw Drew walking to the Pokemon Center shortly after there were shots fired. She looked to Jason. "I bet something's going on," she said grimly, and ran to him. She didn't care right now how he would react to her being there or what he would say to her right now. All Isabel cared about at the moment was finding out what in Arceus's name happened. Jason sighed and ran after her. The duo both reacted in a horrified manner at the grotesque seen that unfolded before them. Jason brought out Audino and began to treat people with bullet wounds. Isabel walked briskly to Drew, who was with a few other Trainers. She showed them her IDF badge to assure them that she was on their side, then turned to Drew. "I know you're probably having...mixed emotions about seeing me, but do you know anything about this?"

Cody sensed something wrong which was confirmed by the sound of gun shots.

"Wait here." Cody said to Christie as he ran after Aspen to figure out what happened. Cody entered the Pokemon Center and saw the heart wrenching scene before him...then he saw his sister follow him in.

"Christie no don't..." Cody tried to warn but it was too late. Christie looked inside, horrified about what she saw in the Pokemon Center. Tears came into her eyes as Cody, against his usual nature, went over to comfort his sister. Eevee tried to comfort her partner while all Christie could think to herself was what happened.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Summer ran after Cody and Christie, Candice still on her shoulder, and entered the Pokemon Center seeing the bloody sight straight out of a horror movie. Summer quickly returned Candice to its Pokeball to spare it of the horror before covering her mouth, somehow finding the strength not to cry. Summer took a moment to compose herself before walking over to Aspen as well as well as a couple other people.

"W-what happen?" Summer managed to squeak out, finding it hard to find her voice.

Drew looked and saw all the people around him. He then looked at Isabel. " From what I can tell you're old buddies decided to attack Patrick... again." He said as he looked at the bodies. " Harbinger and..." He looked at Atterson "what division are you with and what is you're code name. He then looked at Isabel. " Same with you." He shook his head. "Anyways it seems to be cleared up now." The crippled man said as he looked at the trainers. "Nothing to see here kids." He said.