• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unova league tournament

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Did he leave anything behind as a fail safe? Maybe a list of names, some photos, anything?" Summer asked. If the guy tried to lead a coup, maybe he got some information that could help them combat them. Candice looked on with interest.

" He sent me coordinates to this location." He said as he showed it to them. "From there I was able to get in and copy their data onto a flash drive. I learned the name of every mask except to. " The one of shadows and of darkness." he said. " Since international Police are basically extinct we won't be able to rely on them. and I really don't want to go back to the IDF after they tossed me out." He said.

"So we will be doing this without any official backup basically." Troy stated. "And why did the IDF toss you out? Sorry for the questions, but I want to know all the details." Troy told Drew.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
The night before, Patrick tossed and turned in his bed. He woke up and heard a knock on the door. He opened it. It was Ella.

"Patrick. We need to break up." She said, coldly. Patrick was horrified. She walked closer to him and pushed him into the corner of the room. "It's your fault we will all die!" She shouted, at a voice which broke Patrick's ears. She pushed him through the glass and Patrick fell into the road below, several floors down.

Patrick awoke. It was just a dream. He looked at the clock next to his bed.

"I'm late."

He turned the TV on to look at the news. He found out about the police attack. He knew that, when he would see Looker again, he would reform the police like he had done in Sinnoh. He heard no news from Alisha. He saw another report. This one was alarming.

"I'm here at the pokemon league where it's been reported that the champion, Iris has been missing. She was suppossed to be at the Driftveil Stadium for the league tournament, but failed to arrive on time. What's more, outside sources suggest she's been kidnapped." The reporter stopped as Patrick turned off the TV.

(Alisha)
The two special agents came back into the room. "You little!" Shouted Tailsin. Tailsin's male Unfezant fired gust attacks at Alisha's Herdier. A whirlwind attack nearly blew Alisha off her feet. Damian entered the room and sent out his Darmanitan. The wind attacks sent Herdier flying.

"How did you escape?" Tailsin asked.
"Did you think I wasn't prepared for that?" Alisha replied.

"Herdier, use take down!" Herdier pounced at Unfeazant and managed to knock him from the air. "Crunch!" Herdier bit into Unfeazant, causing Unfeazant to faint. Herdier subsequently evolved into a Stoutland.

"Good job evolving!" Alisha complimented Stoutland.

"Dammit!" Tailsin shouted as he teleported off.

"Don't you mess with me!" Damian shouted, as Darmanitan landed a powerful flare blitz attack, charging into Stoutland. He made Stoutland faint in the crash. Croagunk now dueled Darmanitan. Both landed a punch on each other and in an instant, both of them fainted.

"You'll pay for this!" Damian cried as he teleported to the Box.

Alisha turned round and opened a door to see Iris, the champion, frozen in ice. A punched from behind knocked her out. She opened her eyes to see the Mask of Ice had frozen her complete body except for her head and that she was sitting on the same wooden chair as before.
"Ah! You've awoken. But not for so long..."

Patrick looked at his text messages. He had one from Alisha saying 'Help!' They had exchanged numbers incase something happened to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luke was tired and exhausted and walked around the rooms, He limped over to Patrick's door
and knocked he was holding on to the wall with a black eye.
His legs and arms was brused and his foot was covered in blood.
"Open... Up pat." He said with a pale face.

"After the battle of the plank." He said as he looked at them. " The Plank was a prison boat ran by the IDF. We were attacked by a different group a terrorist organization called the red scarves. Created originally by Emil Cortez as a way to help people trying to create a world of peace. Then the Masqueraders destroyed their company twice killing nearly everyone. In their wreckage Daniel Cortez took over. Daniel decided to reform them with the remains of team Neo Rocket, Gaea, and from recent reports Team Galactic and Plasma creating one large enemy force." He said. " Anyways during that battle I was severely injured. I lost my left eye, My leg was crippled beyond repair and my face was heavily scared. They belived I was to injured to be anymore use as a field agent so they kicked me out." He picked up the Mask. "This mask somehow healed me.

"So I'm the Red Scarves are waiting for the right time to strike. They can't now because the of the threat of the masks." Troy inferred. "So even if we somehow deal with the Masks, won't the Red Scarf come in too finish us off?" Troy said before coming up with an idea. "Why don't we ask the Red Scarves to help us. You know the saying 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend.' Well the same applies for the Red Scarves. They want to take down the Masks as much as we do." Troy told the group. He knew his plan sounded silly, but it might be worth a try.

He shook his head. "No They don't just want the masks gone. they want all of us gone. I doubt any of them will be willing to help." He said as he looked at the table.

"Do you have any allies, anyone who might help?" Cody asked, the assurance of backup being something he'd really want right now.

"Yeah, there has to be someone willing to help." Christie added, Eevee nodding in agreement.

" I have a couple of buddies in the IDF who might be willing to help." He said. " Though with things as they are they might not be able to help since they're probably stretched thin at the moment."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"You have to try. If there's even a slim chance they can help us then it is worth the effort to try." Summer said, Candice nodding in agreement with her partner.

Ella paced towards Patrick's door in the hotel. She saw Luke. "Oh you're here!" She smiled at Luke. "Why is Patrick taking so long...the tournament has almost started." She came over to the door. "Patrick?!"

Patrick opened the door. "Ella...and Luke! Sorry I...had a bad dream...I...woke up late."

"Come on you guys, we need to go to the tournament."

Patrick slammed the door. "I'm afraid we can't. I've had this text from Alisha." Patrick took his phone out of his pocket and showed Ella and Luke the 'help!' message Alisha had sent.

"She was last at that camera warehouse on the edge of Driftveil. She had told us that a former Masquerader was going to tell us the location of the Box, the main Masquerader base. I tried phoning her with no answer. Something is wrong. I need to investigate."

"We need to investigate." Ella said, correcting Patrick.

"I guess now all we have to do is compete in the tournament until they strike next." Troy said before taking a bite of the breakfast croissant he had ordered. "Delicious." He said to himself after he finished chewing. "You guys said should get one, it's really good." Troy told the group before taking another bite.

A man with a long black moustache and a strange spectral top hat magically appeared in the reception of the stadium.
"Sign me up." He said. The man wasn't very tall, so the receptionist couldn't see him.
"I'm sorry, but all the slots are taken." She said. "The tournament will be starting soon."
"You fool!" The man banged his fist into the table. "Do you not know who I am? I'm the poketopia champion, ruler of poketopia and the stargazer coliseum, the master of masters! I am a Pokemon master! I have a right to join when I wish! You should treat me better! I don't know what you're doing disrespecting a former tournament winner like this..."
"You...won a tournament?"
"I won several, mainly in the Sinnoh region...but...I took a break for at least 15 years!"

Luke limped down the stairs along with Patrick and ella and noticed a similar guy.
"Hey its the poketopia champion!"
Luke ran over tapping the man.
"I am Luke, I am a Pokémon champion of fire and physic, Why did you finally return after so long."
He said everyone knew what Luke was about to say next, and it was correct.
"I want to challenge you to a 2 on 2 Pokémon battle."
Luke stared dead into his eyes.

Patrick face palmed. "Luke, we have no time! We need to save IDF agent Swoobat from the Masqueraders!"

"I guess we'll need to meet up with Drew. He can help us..." Ella suggested and Patrick nodded. They received the message about the burger joint that Drew told the receptionist to say to them and made their way to where Drew was.

Mysterial looked over at Luke. "Finally, someone that knows about me!" He threw a poke balls down onto the ground.

Drew ordered a meal and started to eat. " So summer where are you from? " he ask as he looked at her. " I know where they're from. " he said as he pointed to the others.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Unova, born and raised. Nimbasa City specifically." Summer explained, having a bite of her order before breaking off a piece to share with Candice, the Cinccino enjoyed the offering.

Luke was known to trick people in too bringing out there pokemon for nothing.
"Some other time dude!"
Luke ran ahead of Patrick and ella."
"Charizard go find the burger joint!"
The orange dragon like creature popped out the ball and flew out of the doors.
"He sees it lets go."
Luke started limping on his crutches while he is shocked no one asked him what happened.

Patrick and Ella burst into the area and saw Drew talking to Summer. "Drew!" Patrick cried.

"We need your help. Agent Swoobat has been gone missing. She sent Patrick a text asking for 'help!' and so now we're a bit suspicious about that lead she was onto." Ella explained.

Patrick whiped out his phone onto the table on the chat with Alisha.

Ella read the text out one more time. "She sent it to you at 00:25? That's after midnight!"

"Yeah. Anyway, we think...they did it..." Patrick said to Drew. "They've got her! They've probably got the champion too!"

"Don't be so ridiculous!" Ella cried. "Iris isn't connected to this. You've had some crazy theories but..." She paused. Things seemed to add up. The Masqueraders had captured Iris and Alisha to draw out Patrick and his allies.

Drew looked at them. " It's a trap." He said as he handed Patrick a file. " I found this when I infiltrated their base. I think you'll be interested in it.
He then looked at Ella. "Where was this warehouse at I'll go alone. Guys." He said as he looked at the group of people. "Keep Patrick protected."

Cody shot Drew a glare.

"Hold up hotshot. No way I'm letting you go to a trap alone. I'm coming with you." Cody said, Christie looked on surprised.

"When I last checked her location, agent Swoobat was in a warehouse called 'Driftveil Cameras Warehouse.'" Patrick thought for a second. "Wait a second, how did you infiltrate their base? How did you know where to find them? The location is so secret, their new leader, the Mask of Darkness, probably doesn't even know!" Patrick exclaimed.

The Mask of Darkness gazed through an orb. It was like a looking glass. He could see the people at the stadium and the burger joint. Many special Agents infiltrated their way into the many shops, and the Mask had managed to find Patrick's exact location. "Agents report that the group are going to go to the warehouse. They think it's a trap? No! Leaving behind Patrick will be the trap!"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Summer thought the situation over. She wanted to go help, but if this Patrick guy was so important maybe she should stay and watch over him. Eventually Summer made a decision.

"I'll stay and look after Patrick. Can't leave him alone while you all go off to play hero." Summer said to the group.

"I might be injured but I am a very skilled fire and physic trainer, If I handled cortez in johto I can handle these masked figures."
Luke said feeling a gaze looking down on him.
"I am feeling something.. Its like someones looking at us.. But from where.."
Luke looked around, It was only Him and the rest of the group inside.

The Mask of Shadow appeared behind the Mask of Darkness. "It took me a while to locate you, but I finally did." Shadow said as he dropped McNeil's ravaged body onto the floor. "I also have this." He said holding up a vile. "Patrick's blood is in this and I figured we could use it somehow."

" Let's just say an old friend gave me the coordinates." He said as he looked Patrick. " Apparently he had a bug on him which allowed his men to track his location." He said. " I infiltrated when they all attacked and killed my friend." He said. Part of him was lucky that he never told them that McNeil was his grandfather." He then thought of something. What if he was playing into their hands. What if Patrick being alone was the trap. " Actually you know what Pat." He said as he put his arm around him. " We both and Cody will go." He said. He then looked at Luke the boy was blabbering nonsense like usual. Plus where did the psychic powers come from last he knew the boy was just a regular kid from Pallet town.

"This will not do." The Mask of Darkness said. "We need a larger sample than that. How exactly to you intend to use it? The Mask of Many Colours only works when someone is physically wearing it."

A drop from the tube of Patrick's blood fell down onto the floor next to the Mask of Darkness. A ditto slithered across the floor and absorbed some of it, transforming some of its body into Patrick. The ditto transformed back and went into the the holes which led to a gutter.

"Oh I think I know what to do with it." The Mask of Darkness said, walking off. He went to speak with the Mask of Magic, who was plotting an attack on the stadium.

"Welp I can cover you from the sky with my charizard and my scoutland can, sniff off danger on the ground."
Luke said rolling his eyes at drew,
"I can scan the area too see if anything's happening, Plus if you get attacked I can come in as back up He said lifting two poke balls out of his pocket."
Luke nodded and raised the balls up.
"Charizard and scoutland help me out!"
The dog like pokemon and the orange dragon pokemon came out and the wind flew behind Luke and his pokemon.
"The time is right, the wind is set we can go now."
Luke said getting ready to jump onto charizard.

Shadow was interested on what Darkness was going to do with the blood and decided not to follow. Besides he had other things to do. He took one last look at McNeil's body before disappearing.

Troy watched as the others wanted to help out Patrick. "You know what, I'll help too." Troy stated as he stood up.

"Troy if any of your Pokémon can fly we can cover Patrick and drew and cody from above."
Luke said nodding in agreement as he put his hand out for a hand shake.
"It will be better if we had people in the sky too."
Luke said pulling up a beg of medical supply's
"I stole this from the people who beat me up, Its medicine we can use it if any of us or our pokemon get hurt."
Luke smiled.

"Actually I can help cover the sky. Christie, since I know you'll come anyway, go with Drew and Patrick on the ground." Cody said to Luke before turning to Christie, as Christie replied with a nod. Cody then released his Dragonite and hoped on its back, ready for takeoff at a moment's notice.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Well I'll go on the ground with Patrick, Drew and Christie. I did say I'd watch Patrick after all." Summer said, ready for whatever she going to have to face. Candice had a look of pure determination on her shoulder.

Drew wondered if these people were even listening to him. " All of you stay here." He commanded showing his authority. " You really think they want the best trainers here if they strike." He said as he looked at them. He wondered what he might do with these people.

"I didn't want to say anything, but you're taking this too out of proportion Luke." Troy told him, being serious for once. "If they see us coming, then it basically screwed us over. This is not a full on raid. We're supposed to sneak into their base, not charge in and let them all know we're there." Troy stated.

"And I told you I'm not letting you go alone. The others can stay but I'm coming with you." Cody said to Drew, Dragonite by his side. Christie remained silent, she wanted to help but she didn't want to be part of a big argument. Her brother could be so stubborn sometimes.