• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Unova league tournament Discussion

Yeah, I already figured that the Masqueraders would want to capture and control Patrick with mask. I was thinking, we both know that Patrick will eventually break free. But when he does, a greater threat will emerge in which he will have to willingly use the Mask of Many Colors to stop its other half. And you also said you planned for the masqueraders to eventually be defeated. We can end their time as the main villains by having the strongest masks either break or run out of power in the final fight.

Shadow doesn't even know about combining the powers right now. As for when Shadow realizes the power of the other half, I was thinking when he absorbs either 6 or 9 ( either a third or a half basically) of the masks. That's when he realizes the power he can actually wield. That can be around the time when stopping the Mask of Many Colors is the central point of the story. Shadow still works for the Masquerader's goals as of right now.

Also, only someone from the O'Brien bloodline can ever attain the true power of the Mask of Many Colors as you would need to get the power of the combined energy of the 18 masks which is hard to do. You also need to be able to wear the actual Mask of Many Colors which is nearly impossible as Patrick is probably one of the last member of the O'Brien bloodline and you have to be part of the O'Brien bloodline to actually use it.

So basically the final battle could be with Shadow ( who has attained the combined power of the 18 masks) against Patrick ( who has the power of the Mask of Many Colors).

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
By this 'final battle,' should it be during this tournament episode or should it be in the next one or what? I was planning for the final struggle in this Unova tournament to involve the Mask of Darkness and that Patrick defeats and somehow kills him (sort of, I was planning a big twist for the identity of the Mask of Darkness.)

Just so that people know, Ryoku's Mandibuzz fainted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, we could have Patrick defeat Darkness in Unova. It also gives Shadow some time to gather the other masks. Then we could have the 'final battle' in Kalos or even Alola.

Yeah, we could have Patrick defeat Darkness in Unova. It also gives Shadow some time to gather the other masks. Then we could have the 'final battle' in Kalos or even Alola.
The trouble is, I always planned for the Mask of Darkness to not be completely defeated at the end and that he was going to be the leader but appoint Damian as the new leader of the Masqueraders. You'll see what I mean.

So Darkness is basically pulling the strings and Damian is just a figurehead I'm guessing.
Yes, exactly.

Sage trainer cards:
480877_trainercard-Ryoku.png

480879_trainercard-Bronius.png

480878_trainercard-Gorm.png

480876_trainercard-Giallo.png

My idea is that Shadow brings multiple masqueradrs with him. They storm the police station McNeil is at killing multiple head police officers in the process. Shadow and McNeil talk before Shadow kills him. with his last breath McNeil grabs shadow and flips a switch destroying the building. Since Shadow seems at one with his abilities he would be able to survive that. at the same time the international police will be crippled beyond repair since nearly every head officer was there. Thus destroying the international police and reeking chaos throughout the world.
something along those lines any way.
what did you have in mind?

Wh
My idea is that Shadow brings multiple masqueradrs with him. They storm the police station McNeil is at killing multiple head police officers in the process. Shadow and McNeil talk before Shadow kills him. with his last breath McNeil grabs shadow and flips a switch destroying the building. Since Shadow seems at one with his abilities he would be able to survive that. at the same time the international police will be crippled beyond repair since nearly every head officer was there. Thus destroying the international police and reeking chaos throughout the world.
Whatever I had in mind pales in comparison to what you just explain. Now JohnsonAce needs to read this and allow some of the masqueraders to go with Shadow.

Hey Johnson has Ground been taken if not then I'll take it.
Someone did take it last tournament but I forgot who it was. Was it that hydreigon guy? I don't have the time to check the last tournament discussion currently.

Basically, the reason why I out those 4 masks down for the masks the mask of shadow can contact is because for some reason, the people role playing as them weren't in contact with the Masqueraders/ didn't really use them that much. Jagson can take ground if we can't find the other person. I believe they may have opted out. I wanted to draw out these 4 unused masks.

Whi,e I'm posting here, I need to say that my activity will be significantly down from next week. This is due to me being busy with school and soon I'll be taking exams. The reason I say this is because I really don't want this to go into hiatus but I don't want people to be relying on me too much due to the fact that a good chunk of the plot is in my hands through Patrick and the Masqueraders.

@Asriel Hydreigon-murr
This is basically the next big thing that is about to happen.

Ah, let me make a International Police Officer who will (probably) live through the battle

Name: Xander Fase
Sex: Male
Apearance: Xander wears black dress shirt with black vest and black tie. He has slick black hair that he combs backwards and heavily jells. He has several scars on his hands.
Pokémon:
Bisharp(Rook)
Houndoom(Alpha)
Mightyena(Omega)
Absol(Epsilon)
Spritom(Gamma)
Sharpedo (Delta)

Hoi, I got lost a bit, can I get a recap?

Also, consider the Mask of Poison on Shadow's side.

I'll introduce a new IDF character soon...
Did you own the mask of dragon, flying or ground as well? Just checking, because i forgot who took them.

P.S. The Mask of Metal, Magic and Darkness are now added to Shadow's posse, as well as Earth and Bug.

trainercard-Black (1).png
The fifth installment in the League Tournament series.
As the new League Tournament begins a dark presense looms on the horizon. Now it's up to trainers and folks alike to defeat the threat.
Who will win the tournament and have a chance I'llat the champion
Rules
1. No megas
2. Only Gen 1-5 Pokémon are allowed
3. Multiple characters per person are allowed just make sure to remember them all.
4. Be respectful of each other
5. Have fun
Character Bio
Name
Apperance: You have to give an actual appearance not just a trainer card.
Pokémon
You can have up to nine pokemon. Your six main and 3 substitutes.

Here's mine
Name: Drew Leuric
Sex: male
Appearance: Ash white hair, He has scars all over his face, He has an eye patch over his left eye. He wears a white T shirt and a green jacket with black slacks. He uses a cane to walk with.
Pokémon (This will be updated)
Gardivour (Tess)
Emboar (Porky)
Vinelixe ( Vanilla)
Extradrill ( Bottles)
Braveary (Patriot)
Sawk (Chan)
Substitutes
Poliwrath (Poli)
Gengar(Nightmare)
Lucario (Vageta)
Also for anyone who has not been apart of this series message me and I'll give a somewhat coherent summery of prior events
(Edited)
trainercard-Black (1).png

Name: Black Alison
Sex: Male
Appearance: brown hair unova hat black shirt blue jacket black and blue pack black jeans red shoes
Pokemon: samurott (ohso)
Pikachu (peace)
Gengar (Ben)
Blaziken (BlazeFist)
Beedrill (Driller)
Cloyster (Kyerim)
Other Pokemon: Venusaur (Bulby)
Typhlosion (Cynderella) (yes the typhlosion is female)
Swampert (Kip-Kip)
Infernape (Fire Monkey)
Serperior (Lizard Snake)

Last edited:
Not accepted.
First off Greeninja is gen six not gen five. Secondly Marshadow, Kyurem deoxys are all legendries which A are not allowed on this thread and B. are not allowed on any RP unless an admin approves of them.

Okay accepted also they're still counted as legendaries.
a couple more things
Double postings aren't allowed on the main thread and All non main thread posts go here.