• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Unova league tournament Discussion

The fifth installment in the League Tournament series.
As the new League Tournament begins a dark presense looms on the horizon. Now it's up to trainers and folks alike to defeat the threat.
Who will win the tournament and have a chance at the champion
Rules
1. No megas
2. Only Gen 1-5 Pokémon are allowed
3. Multiple characters per person are allowed just make sure to remember them all.
4. Be respectful of each other
5. Have fun
Character Bio
Name
Apperance: You have to give an actual appearance not just a trainer card.
Pokémon
You can have up to nine pokemon. Your six main and 3 substitutes.

Here's mine
Name: Drew Leuric
Sex: male
Appearance: Ash white hair, He has scars all over his face, He has an eye patch over his left eye. He wears a white T shirt and a green jacket with black slacks. He uses a cane to walk with.
Pokémon (This will be updated)
Gardivour (Tess)
Emboar (Porky)
Vinelixe ( Vanilla)
Extradrill ( Bottles)
Braveary (Patriot)
Sawk (Chan)
Substitutes
Poliwrath (Poli)
Gengar(Nightmare)
Lucario (Vageta)
Also for anyone who has not been apart of this series message me and I'll give a somewhat coherent summery of prior events
Also this will not start until Sinnoh is completed.

Last edited:

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Name: Patrick O'Brien
Sex: male
Pokemon (teams to be updated):

Assan (Samurott)
Shiver/Sunday (Vanilluxe) (still deciding what to nickname him as Jagson took the name I was going to call him!)
Tash (Stoutland)
Webby (Galvantula)
Sage (Simisage)
Bold/Courage (Braviary)

Subs:

Peace (Unfezant)
Soul (Renunclus)
Archimedes (Archeops)

Might change this.

Name: Ella Azoras
Sex: female
Pokemon:

Superia (Superior)
Cygnus (Swanna)
Dreamer (Musharna)
Split (Cinncino)
Chantelle (Chandelure)
Goth goth (Gothielle

Subs:

Cottey (Whimsicott)
Loveheart (Swoobat)
Green finger (Leavanny)

She has other Pokemon she may switch to, such as her Jelicent, Jelly.

Name: Mask of Darkness
Pokemon:

Liepard
Bisharp
Hydreigon
Mandibuzz

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Riley
Sex: Male
Description: Just go to the previous discussion thread.

Past Tournament Rankings: Johto and Hoenn League Winner

Pokemon:
Gallade (Zola)
Bisharp
Hydreigon
Volcarona
Manectric
Gliscor

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Name: Summer
Sex: Female
Appearance: Blond hair, blue eyes, yellow dress, small blue jacket, blue shoes.
Pokemon (Main)
-Serperior (Selene)
-Cinccino (Candice)
-Zack (Zebstrika)
-Swanna (Belle)
-Chandelure (Casper)
-Haxorus (Drago)

Pokemon (Subs)
-Sandslash (Drew)
-Gothitelle (Sam)
-Galvantula (Peter)

Name: Cody
Appearance: Spiky dark blue hair, black eyes, black top, dark blue jacket, dark blue pants, black shoes.

Main Team
-Dragonite
-Arcanine
-Roserade
-Buizel
-Raichu
-Excadrill

Subs
-Crustle
-Sawk
-Ditto

Name: Christie
Appearance: Light blue hair, black eyes, blue & pink dress, blue & pink umbrella, white shoes.

Main Team
-Eevee
-Flareon
-Jolteon
-Vaporeon
-Espeon
-Umbreon (Shiny)

Subs
-Leafon
-Glaceon

Name: Sazandora (Danny) Ibuki
Apperance: Danny has Black hair with blue eyes. He wears a black trench coat with an electric blue dress shirt and black tie. Danny is 6'4" and is incredibly thin. His arms are lined with burns and scars from back in Sinnoh. he now wears a lumbar support vest under his shirt
Pokémon
You can have up to nine pokemon. Your six main and 3 substitutes.
Cherche (Charizard)
Lon'qu (Gallade)
Kaze (Sceptile)
Sully (Scolipede)
Asriel (Hydreigon)
C++ (Porygon Z)

Subs
Elizabeth (Gardevoir)
Amp (Ampharos)
Mimi (Milotic)

Last edited:
Name: Aileen Harris
Appearance: Light brown hair that's usually braided, freckled skin, grey eyes, dark purple t-shirt, jeans, straw sun hat with a button pinned on the ribbon, brown hiking boots, dark green windbreaker
Pokemon:
Mains-
Sagan (Stoutland)
Voltjolt (Ampharos)
Sophie (Golduck)
Lestrade (Arcanine)
Bitbolt (Magnezone)
Rama (Tropius)

Substitutes-
Rovelle (Reuniclus)
Skewer (Bisharp)
Frisby (Flygon)

@ChampionCai
No legendries are allowed. Trust me last time we tried incorporating legendries into this series our thread was locked. Plus even fallowing the admins rules neither of those pokemon are allowed to be used by a trainer.

@JohnsonAce Yeah hopefully this doesn't end up in another long hiatus. Also for the bad guy arc let's have it be in the middle of tournament this time not at the beginning of it.
I've had an idea of what I shall do for the Masks for a solid 4 months at least, but the time never came. I'll try to post in larger paragraphs all at once. I'll be setting up for it at the beginning.

@Jagson, I'll be incoporating more of the Masks into this plot but a load of them have been taken by other people. Will they still be rping as them because there's going to be a plot involving a coup between a load of them? If so, we need to tag all the names of the people who had them. I can't even remember some of the people who took them and I'm pretty sure they've forgotten about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had an idea of what I shall do for the Masks for a solid 4 months at least, but the time never came. I'll try to post in larger paragraphs all at once. I'll be setting up for it at the beginning.

@Jagson, I'll be incoporating more of the Masks into this plot but a load of them have been taken by other people. Will they still be rping as them because there's going to be a plot involving a coup between a load of them? If so, we need to tag all the names of the people who had them. I can't even remember some of the people who took them and I'm pretty sure they've forgotten about this.
I had the Mask of Bug, but i don't think i'll be participating in this RP
Can we say that the Mask killed Alex Whitman after the tournament before being arrested, causing Joe decide not to do any more tournaments

I had the Mask of Bug, but i don't think i'll be participating in this RP
Can we say that the Mask killed Alex Whitman after the tournament before being arrested, causing Joe decide not to do any more tournaments
What will be his fate after he is arrested? Could the ownership of this character come to me as a result of you not participating in this?

Sure, whatever you want
Thanks. I also remember the poison mask (who was Plumeria) and being taken by @Asriel Hydreigon-murr. Can't remember who took the ground mask, so I may have to do some digging there. (killer accidental pun). @Jagson, is McNeal and Cade alive, dead or arrested?

I'll probably need people who are going to do as the Masks to say whether or not they'll be supporting the coup in the council. This is where the Mask of Darkness will overthrow the Leader.

Actually I may stay, just worried I won't be able to keep up since I literally never am. (Time zones mostly, like that time with the ninjas and the giant building i completely missed and won't stop mentioning until the end of time)

I'll try not to come up with something which completely changes the location of where characters are this time. It will be more like just a group of gang members fighting each other and the trainers.

Current supporters of the Mask of Darkness:

Mask of ice
Mask of magic
Mask of stone
Mask of metal
Mask of shadow (presumably since Mask of Darkness made him his right Hand man)
Mask of lightning

Me: *looks through RP boards and notices this* Hey! This thing is here! *Realizes I made a promise to stay 100% focused on this RP*
GOD DAMMIT, WHY DO I MAKE THESE PROMISES THAT I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO DO?!

Yea hello, I'm here.... I'll be more active.....
Name: Jack "Draconid" Devlin (Often gets the nickname "Dev" or "Draco" and yes, His middle name is Draconid, I'm bad at making middle names)
Age: 24 (I seriously don't care if this doesn't match up with Sinnoh, I'm really too lazy to go find the discussion, See what his age is and add a year or two onto it)
Appearance: Jack has black hair with a line of hair being dyed red, He has a slash-like scar on his right eye (I'll explain it in the RP) and Green eyes, He wears a Black unzipped Jacket with patterns of White Diamonds on it, He wears gray shorts down to the bottom of his knees with a Brown belt holding six Pokeball's
Main Pokémon
Luke (Lucario)
Ignis (Charizard)
Felix (Gardevoir) (Just saying, He's a dude and a shiny, A shiny dude)
Leaf (Sceptile)
Blink (Rotom)
Daikenki (Samurott)

Subs
Blade (Haxourus)
Grimsever (Zoroark) (If you know where his name is from then you are AMAZING)
Ozpin (Golurk)

Name: Tatsumaki "Discord" Ninia
Appearance: She has short, Puffy pink hair and small green eyes, She wears a small leather Jacket that has small skulls around the collar and two pockets, She has a small grey backpack which she carries her Pokeballs and potions (Jack's potions as well) and She wears white shorts to the top of her knees
Pokémon
Blitz (Infernape)
Kento (Bisharp)
Zino (Emolga)
Fernan (Feraligatr)
Shiro (Marowak)
Qrow (Exeggutor)

FLYING MASK WILL COME LATER, IT'S LATE AND I NEED SLEEP

It's up to Aspen if she wants to join. as for the Dragon I believe @Lord Z wanted to be then Dragon mask so if he wants it I see no reason why he can't have the mask.

:'| Sorry for missing so much of the last Tournament and eventually dropping out...I'll try to RP more on this one, but if I have to go on another hiatus I'll let @Jagson have my characters since he is the owner of the thread. I'll try to let you know when I have to go. Reality sucks XD

On a different topic, there are some things I'd like to get cleared up. @Jagson Is Jason working for the IDF too(since he's actually experienced in the medicine field, he's be a good medic or something, I don't know though, it's up to you.)? And what about Abigail, since she's being forced without knowing to become the next Mask of Fairies(There'll be a Spoiler explaining this for the newer people)?

And now, without further interruption, here are the forms:

Name: Aspen
Appearance: Tall brunette girl with hazel eyes in a magenta knit beanie, black long sleeved shirt, pink down vest(open), jeans, the purple backpack returns, and blue and white high-tops.
~Pokemon~
Ashley, Typhlosion, female, Ability: Blaze, Thunderpunch, Flamethrower, Dynamic Punch, Eruption
Gen, Gengar, Male, Ability: Levitate, Moves: Hyper Beam, Toxic, Psychic, Shadow Ball
Freeze, Glaceon, Female, Ability: Snow Cloak, Attract, Ice Beam, Draining Kiss, Take Down
Emmet, Emolga, Male, Ability: Static, Moves: Discharge, Volt Switch, Protect, Aerial Ace
Fuzz, Whimsicott, Female, Ability: Infiltrator, Moves: Mega Drain, Hurricane, Solar Beam, Giga Impact
Blade, Gallade, Male, Ability: Steadfast, Night Slash, Close Combat, Zen Headbutt, Draining Punch

Name: Isabel Maey
Appearance: Dyed her hair brown(since she’s hiding from the Masks), still has the pink contacts. Pink hoodie, blue scarf, pink and blue beanie, really light blue jeans, brown fluffy boots.
~Pokemon~
Mawile, Female, Ability: Intimidate, Moves: Crunch, Brick Break, Iron Head, Fire Fang
Togekiss, Male, Ability: Serene Grace, Moves: Sky Attack, Aura Sphere, Solarbeam, Shadow Ball
Wigglytuff, Female, Ability: Cute Charm, Moves: Disable, Counter, Mimic, Skull Bash

Name: Jason Maey
Appearance: Jason is a curly-haired redhead teenager with bright blue eyes. He wears a green hooded jacket over a black tee-shirt. He also wears jeans and blue sneakers.
~Pokemon~
Sceptile, Ability: OverGrow, Moves: Leaf Storm, Leaf Blade, Dragon Pulse, Detect
Audino, Ability: Healer, Moves: Secret Power, Pound, Heal Pulse, Wild Charge

Name: Abigail Maey
Appearance: Abigail is a blond-haired girl with green eyes. She keeps her hair in pigtails. Her outfit consists of a purple striped long-sleeved shirt and a purple skirt. She also has a pink-and-purple beaded bracelet and blue-and-purple sneakers.
~Pokemon~
Eevee, Ability: Adaptability, Wish, Tackle, Scratch, Cute Charm

Basically, Isabel was the Mask of Fairies before she was captured by Drew and joined the IDF. The Masqueraders were not pleased to find this out, they had bugged her. So they went to the Maey family's house and attacked. They took Abigail and her father(I still don't know what the heck happened to him lol) and are making Abigail into the next Mask of Fairies.

accepted
You don't need to apologize Aspen. Stuff happens that is beyond our control

Yeah Jason can be apart of the IDF, though you should know that Drew is no longer a member. Do to the battle for the Plank Drew lost vision in one of his eyes, his leg was crippled, and his face is heavily scared.
As for Abigale we can have sub plot of them trying to rescue her.