1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Unova league tournament Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Jagson, Jan 6, 2017.

1. The fifth installment in the League Tournament series.
    As the new League Tournament begins a dark presense looms on the horizon. Now it's up to trainers and folks alike to defeat the threat.
    Who will win the tournament and have a chance at the champion
    Rules
    1. No megas
    2. Only Gen 1-5 Pokémon are allowed
    3. Multiple characters per person are allowed just make sure to remember them all.
    4. Be respectful of each other
    5. Have fun
    Character Bio
    Name
    Apperance: You have to give an actual appearance not just a trainer card.
    Pokémon
    You can have up to nine pokemon. Your six main and 3 substitutes.

Here's mine
    Name: Drew Leuric
    Sex: male
    Appearance: Ash white hair, He has scars all over his face, He has an eye patch over his left eye. He wears a white T shirt and a green jacket with black slacks. He uses a cane to walk with.
    Pokémon (This will be updated)
    Gardivour (Tess)
    Emboar (Porky)
    Vinelixe ( Vanilla)
    Extradrill ( Bottles)
    Braveary (Patriot)
    Sawk (Chan)
    Substitutes
    Poliwrath (Poli)
    Gengar(Nightmare)
    Lucario (Vageta)
    Also for anyone who has not been apart of this series message me and I'll give a somewhat coherent summery of prior events
    Also this will not start until Sinnoh is completed.

#1 Jagson, Jan 6, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  2. What Did You Do To Snoke?

What Did You Do To Snoke? Previously Ratbag the Coward

Name: Patrick O'Brien
    Sex: male
    Pokemon (teams to be updated):

Assan (Samurott)
    Shiver/Sunday (Vanilluxe) (still deciding what to nickname him as Jagson took the name I was going to call him!)
    Tash (Stoutland)
    Webby (Galvantula)
    Sage (Simisage)
    Bold/Courage (Braviary)

Subs:

Peace (Unfezant)
    Soul (Renunclus)
    Archimedes (Archeops)

Might change this.

Name: Ella Azoras
    Sex: female
    Pokemon:

Superia (Superior)
    Cygnus (Swanna)
    Dreamer (Musharna)
    Split (Cinncino)
    Chantelle (Chandelure)
    Goth goth (Gothielle

Subs:

Cottey (Whimsicott)
    Loveheart (Swoobat)
    Green finger (Leavanny)

She has other Pokemon she may switch to, such as her Jelicent, Jelly.

Name: Mask of Darkness
    Pokemon:

Liepard
    Bisharp
    Hydreigon
    Mandibuzz

#2 What Did You Do To Snoke?, Jan 6, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2017
  3. Name: Riley
    Sex: Male
    Description: Just go to the previous discussion thread.

Past Tournament Rankings: Johto and Hoenn League Winner

Pokemon:
    Gallade (Zola)
    Bisharp
    Hydreigon
    Volcarona
    Manectric
    Gliscor

#3 Retro Master, Jan 6, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  4. Each league tournament takes place six months after the last. So it's only been half a year so Your character's should be 18

5. What Did You Do To Snoke?

Okay I will update the last post.

6. Name: Summer
    Sex: Female
    Appearance: Blond hair, blue eyes, yellow dress, small blue jacket, blue shoes.
    Pokemon (Main)
    -Serperior (Selene)
    -Cinccino (Candice)
    -Zack (Zebstrika)
    -Swanna (Belle)
    -Chandelure (Casper)
    -Haxorus (Drago)

Pokemon (Subs)
    -Sandslash (Drew)
    -Gothitelle (Sam)
    -Galvantula (Peter)

7. Name: Cody
    Appearance: Spiky dark blue hair, black eyes, black top, dark blue jacket, dark blue pants, black shoes.

Main Team
    -Dragonite
    -Arcanine
    -Roserade
    -Buizel
    -Raichu
    -Excadrill

Subs
    -Crustle
    -Sawk
    -Ditto

Name: Christie
    Appearance: Light blue hair, black eyes, blue & pink dress, blue & pink umbrella, white shoes.

Main Team
    -Eevee
    -Flareon
    -Jolteon
    -Vaporeon
    -Espeon
    -Umbreon (Shiny)

Subs
    -Leafon
    -Glaceon

Retro Master likes this.
  8. Hey GodJacob you can't double post here. The admins hate it when someone does it.

9. Oh sorry. Won't happen again. Hope I didn't cause too much damage.

10. I think it'll be fine.

11. Name: Sazandora (Danny) Ibuki
    Apperance: Danny has Black hair with blue eyes. He wears a black trench coat with an electric blue dress shirt and black tie. Danny is 6'4" and is incredibly thin. His arms are lined with burns and scars from back in Sinnoh. he now wears a lumbar support vest under his shirt
    Pokémon
    You can have up to nine pokemon. Your six main and 3 substitutes.
    Cherche (Charizard)
    Lon'qu (Gallade)
    Kaze (Sceptile)
    Sully (Scolipede)
    Asriel (Hydreigon)
    C++ (Porygon Z)

Subs
    Elizabeth (Gardevoir)
    Amp (Ampharos)
    Mimi (Milotic)

#14 HydreigonBorn37, Mar 25, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  12. Name: Aileen Harris
    Appearance: Light brown hair that's usually braided, freckled skin, grey eyes, dark purple t-shirt, jeans, straw sun hat with a button pinned on the ribbon, brown hiking boots, dark green windbreaker
    Pokemon:
    Mains-
    Sagan (Stoutland)
    Voltjolt (Ampharos)
    Sophie (Golduck)
    Lestrade (Arcanine)
    Bitbolt (Magnezone)
    Rama (Tropius)

Substitutes-
    Rovelle (Reuniclus)
    Skewer (Bisharp)
    Frisby (Flygon)

13. What Did You Do To Snoke?

I've had an idea of what I shall do for the Masks for a solid 4 months at least, but the time never came. I'll try to post in larger paragraphs all at once. I'll be setting up for it at the beginning.

@Jagson, I'll be incoporating more of the Masks into this plot but a load of them have been taken by other people. Will they still be rping as them because there's going to be a plot involving a coup between a load of them? If so, we need to tag all the names of the people who had them. I can't even remember some of the people who took them and I'm pretty sure they've forgotten about this.

#18 What Did You Do To Snoke?, Mar 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2017
  14. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

Unnecessary argument and blathering about legendaries removed from thread due to multiple reports.

15. I had the Mask of Bug, but i don't think i'll be participating in this RP
    Can we say that the Mask killed Alex Whitman after the tournament before being arrested, causing Joe decide not to do any more tournaments

16. What Did You Do To Snoke?

What will be his fate after he is arrested? Could the ownership of this character come to me as a result of you not participating in this?

17. Sure, whatever you want

18. What Did You Do To Snoke?

Thanks. I also remember the poison mask (who was Plumeria) and being taken by @Asriel Hydreigon-murr. Can't remember who took the ground mask, so I may have to do some digging there. (killer accidental pun). @Jagson, is McNeal and Cade alive, dead or arrested?

I'll probably need people who are going to do as the Masks to say whether or not they'll be supporting the coup in the council. This is where the Mask of Darkness will overthrow the Leader.

19. Actually I may stay, just worried I won't be able to keep up since I literally never am. (Time zones mostly, like that time with the ninjas and the giant building i completely missed and won't stop mentioning until the end of time)

20. What Did You Do To Snoke?

I'll try not to come up with something which completely changes the location of where characters are this time. It will be more like just a group of gang members fighting each other and the trainers.

Current supporters of the Mask of Darkness:

Mask of ice
    Mask of magic
    Mask of stone
    Mask of metal
    Mask of shadow (presumably since Mask of Darkness made him his right Hand man)
    Mask of lightning

21. Wouldn't that mean the masks of fairy and dragon are on the same side?

22. Also I believe @Lord Z was the mask of Flying

23. Me: *looks through RP boards and notices this* Hey! This thing is here! *Realizes I made a promise to stay 100% focused on this RP*
    GOD DAMMIT, WHY DO I MAKE THESE PROMISES THAT I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO DO?!

Yea hello, I'm here.... I'll be more active.....
    Name: Jack "Draconid" Devlin (Often gets the nickname "Dev" or "Draco" and yes, His middle name is Draconid, I'm bad at making middle names)
    Age: 24 (I seriously don't care if this doesn't match up with Sinnoh, I'm really too lazy to go find the discussion, See what his age is and add a year or two onto it)
    Appearance: Jack has black hair with a line of hair being dyed red, He has a slash-like scar on his right eye (I'll explain it in the RP) and Green eyes, He wears a Black unzipped Jacket with patterns of White Diamonds on it, He wears gray shorts down to the bottom of his knees with a Brown belt holding six Pokeball's
    Main Pokémon
    Luke (Lucario)
    Ignis (Charizard)
    Felix (Gardevoir) (Just saying, He's a dude and a shiny, A shiny dude)
    Leaf (Sceptile)
    Blink (Rotom)
    Daikenki (Samurott)

Subs
    Blade (Haxourus)
    Grimsever (Zoroark) (If you know where his name is from then you are AMAZING)
    Ozpin (Golurk)

Name: Tatsumaki "Discord" Ninia
    Appearance: She has short, Puffy pink hair and small green eyes, She wears a small leather Jacket that has small skulls around the collar and two pockets, She has a small grey backpack which she carries her Pokeballs and potions (Jack's potions as well) and She wears white shorts to the top of her knees
    Pokémon
    Blitz (Infernape)
    Kento (Bisharp)
    Zino (Emolga)
    Fernan (Feraligatr)
    Shiro (Marowak)
    Qrow (Exeggutor)

FLYING MASK WILL COME LATER, IT'S LATE AND I NEED SLEEP

24. @Lord Z accepted

@JohnsonAce My idea is that Cade ended up in prison after He and Drew fought in Sinnoh. as for McNeal. He's alive and is still the head of the international police.

25. What Did You Do To Snoke?

Will we need to get @AspenTR33 to to as the fairy mask/ new fairy mask and what will do about the dragon mask who was under the possession of that one guy who basically went missing?

26. It's up to Aspen if she wants to join. as for the Dragon I believe @Lord Z wanted to be then Dragon mask so if he wants it I see no reason why he can't have the mask.

27. Wait

I can be both the Flying mask AND Dragon mask?

(The Birds are coming)

28. Yes you can.
    I'm the Normal and fighting mask.

29. ALRIGHT, IM GOING TO GO MAKE THE BIOS NOW, ILL BE BACK

30. :'| Sorry for missing so much of the last Tournament and eventually dropping out...I'll try to RP more on this one, but if I have to go on another hiatus I'll let @Jagson have my characters since he is the owner of the thread. I'll try to let you know when I have to go. Reality sucks XD

On a different topic, there are some things I'd like to get cleared up. @Jagson Is Jason working for the IDF too(since he's actually experienced in the medicine field, he's be a good medic or something, I don't know though, it's up to you.)? And what about Abigail, since she's being forced without knowing to become the next Mask of Fairies(There'll be a Spoiler explaining this for the newer people)?

And now, without further interruption, here are the forms:

Name: Aspen
    Appearance: Tall brunette girl with hazel eyes in a magenta knit beanie, black long sleeved shirt, pink down vest(open), jeans, the purple backpack returns, and blue and white high-tops.
    ~Pokemon~
    Ashley, Typhlosion, female, Ability: Blaze, Thunderpunch, Flamethrower, Dynamic Punch, Eruption
    Gen, Gengar, Male, Ability: Levitate, Moves: Hyper Beam, Toxic, Psychic, Shadow Ball
    Freeze, Glaceon, Female, Ability: Snow Cloak, Attract, Ice Beam, Draining Kiss, Take Down
    Emmet, Emolga, Male, Ability: Static, Moves: Discharge, Volt Switch, Protect, Aerial Ace
    Fuzz, Whimsicott, Female, Ability: Infiltrator, Moves: Mega Drain, Hurricane, Solar Beam, Giga Impact
    Blade, Gallade, Male, Ability: Steadfast, Night Slash, Close Combat, Zen Headbutt, Draining Punch

Name: Isabel Maey
    Appearance: Dyed her hair brown(since she’s hiding from the Masks), still has the pink contacts. Pink hoodie, blue scarf, pink and blue beanie, really light blue jeans, brown fluffy boots.
    ~Pokemon~
    Mawile, Female, Ability: Intimidate, Moves: Crunch, Brick Break, Iron Head, Fire Fang
    Togekiss, Male, Ability: Serene Grace, Moves: Sky Attack, Aura Sphere, Solarbeam, Shadow Ball
    Wigglytuff, Female, Ability: Cute Charm, Moves: Disable, Counter, Mimic, Skull Bash

Name: Jason Maey
    Appearance: Jason is a curly-haired redhead teenager with bright blue eyes. He wears a green hooded jacket over a black tee-shirt. He also wears jeans and blue sneakers.
    ~Pokemon~
    Sceptile, Ability: OverGrow, Moves: Leaf Storm, Leaf Blade, Dragon Pulse, Detect
    Audino, Ability: Healer, Moves: Secret Power, Pound, Heal Pulse, Wild Charge

Name: Abigail Maey
    Appearance: Abigail is a blond-haired girl with green eyes. She keeps her hair in pigtails. Her outfit consists of a purple striped long-sleeved shirt and a purple skirt. She also has a pink-and-purple beaded bracelet and blue-and-purple sneakers.
    ~Pokemon~
    Eevee, Ability: Adaptability, Wish, Tackle, Scratch, Cute Charm

Basically, Isabel was the Mask of Fairies before she was captured by Drew and joined the IDF. The Masqueraders were not pleased to find this out, they had bugged her. So they went to the Maey family's house and attacked. They took Abigail and her father(I still don't know what the heck happened to him lol) and are making Abigail into the next Mask of Fairies.

31. accepted
    You don't need to apologize Aspen. Stuff happens that is beyond our control

Yeah Jason can be apart of the IDF, though you should know that Drew is no longer a member. Do to the battle for the Plank Drew lost vision in one of his eyes, his leg was crippled, and his face is heavily scared.
    As for Abigale we can have sub plot of them trying to rescue her.

Cloudswift likes this.
  32. What Did You Do To Snoke?

I believe the mask of dragon's real name was Jerry Trent according to the previous owner.

33. Do they have to be the same people? I had a really good character for the mask of dragon

34. No they don't need to be the same person.

35. What Did You Do To Snoke?

I agree.

Also where would the tournament be? I was thinking maybe Driftveil City because that is where the other tour and the are in the Unova games.

Mystic Flare likes this.