• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Unova league tournament Discussion

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
I made a list of all the masks loyal to the Mask of Darkness who should help the Mask of Ice and Bug against McNeal. If you control one of these masks, follow the Mask of Darkness's instructions.

My plan is to have them reveal themselves to the public
And slowly start to gain more power until they're at the point where they start the second great pokemon war. ( Most likely Kalos or Alola.)

Are Danny and Riley in the stadium where Patrick and Ella are? If so, they'll be caught up in the special agent nonsense. Surely these agents wouldn't just be ignored. They're ripping up the registration room honestly!

It's alright. By the way, do you have any specific moveset and ability for the Cottonee yet? I just wanted to make sure that I didn't jump to the conclusion that you didn't and make one up.

I thought Callum already did when he first gave her the offer and to turn against her sister. Unless you mean that Darkness is going to make her even more evil!
I was talking about how the Mask of Darkness, through Special Agent Damian, shall give Abigail gifts, in the form of Fairy type Pokemon/ Pokemon that can evolve into fairy types. This will prepare Abigail for Kalos and Alola tournaments-hopefully she will become a fully fledged member (or some form given her low age)

I think I know what @Retro Master intends to do with Troy. You see, he is very suspicious and is on a mission. He could turn out to be the deceiver character. I'm almost definitely sure that he is the person that the Mask of Shadow was talking about. His naming is very clever. It's like he's...a Trojan Horse.

Am I the only one that got that reference?

I feel like he will win people over and then be considered a good guy and then he will betrayed them later on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh. Hey, I have an idea for how he could possibly be able to win over their trust...What if something happened and he was like "Hey, I can actually prove myself right now!" or something. Idk. Your character, you do what you want with him.

My main goal for Troy is to make everyone think he's with the evil team but he's not. The way he acts just makes them suspicious of him. I want to say more but I'm in the middle of class watching a video with the teacher constantly checking to see if we're on our phone...

"Interesting..." Shadow said in his deep voice as he looked at the reports. "Normal must've believed in what he was doing to commit a betrayal of this magnitude." Shadow stated. He took a breath. "There is nothing else to do but kill him and anyone else that stands with him." Shadow told Darkness. "And as for Patrick and his friends, I already have someone working on it." Shadow stated. He looked back at the report on McNeil, then back at Stone. "Have Stone's mision be going after McNeil or Patrick He either captures one of them or die trying. And if he comes back empty handed..." He lifted his hand and a bubble of water formed over it. "... I'll deal with him myself." Shadow stated coldly, allowing Stone to realize what had happened to the Mask of the Tides.

Meanwhile, a young figure in his late teens walked into the pokemon center that Drew and the others were in. He looked the group, then at the bodies around them. "Oh shit..." He whispered to himself, backing up with a slight bit of fear. "I swear I thought this was a Pokemon center..." He told them.

@JohnsonAce Btw, I think you forgot about the interaction between The Mask of Darkness, Shadow, and Stone.

I have been thinking about this idea for awhile and @JohnsonAce just helped me understand this idea more. It's about the mask of all colors or whatever it's called.

First off, Patrick will have to wear it. But not for evil, but to stop the one who attains the power of the other masks. Yes, The Mask of Shadow will try to take the power of each mask one by one. Once he attains each mask, he should attain power atleast to that equivalent of the mask that only Patrick can wear.

What I haven't understood yet is why only someone from the O'Brien bloodline can wear The Mask of All Colors. My best guess is that the original user was an O'Brien member. That O'Brien member lived in the time of the original Council. Since he was the original user of that mask, only someone in his bloodline could use it.

Another idea is that mask has only half of its full power. I know that sounds crazy since it could still fire lasers that can destroy regions. But that's also part of my reasoning. It was the first mask. The Mask of all colors had the ultimate power and someone probably probably realized that it was too much. (If it's half power can destroy regions, imagine what it could do at full power) But a member in the Council did the unthinkable. They split half it's power into the 18 different types to lessen it's power! I think you might get the idea by now but I'll go into a little more.

If someone is able to bring the power of all the 18 masks together then they will be able to gain power equivalent to that of the other half of the mask. Another bonus of that power is that you don't need to be part of the O'Brien bloodline to achieve it. But the downside is that the Mask of all Colors is able to stop it's other since it is the original. Well, they're even atleast. It stills remains that the only way for a user to gain the 100% power is to be a part of the O'Brien bloodline in which the Mask of Shadow isn't. When he realizes that, he will want to seek out Patrick since he's the last of the O'Brien bloodline. If Patrick dies then no one can use the Mask of all Colors to stop him.

What do you guys think?

I have been thinking about this idea for awhile and @JohnsonAce just helped me understand this idea more. It's about the mask of all colors or whatever it's called.

First off, Patrick will have to wear it. But not for evil, but to stop the one who attains the power of the other masks. Yes, The Mask of Shadow will try to take the power of each mask one by one. Once he attains each mask, he should attain power atleast to that equivalent of the mask that only Patrick can wear.

What I haven't understood yet is why only someone from the O'Brien bloodline can wear The Mask of All Colors. My best guess is that the original user was an O'Brien member. That O'Brien member lived in the time of the original Council. Since he was the original user of that mask, only someone in his bloodline could use it.

Another idea is that mask has only half of its full power. I know that sounds crazy since it could still fire lasers that can destroy regions. But that's also part of my reasoning. It was the first mask. The Mask of all colors had the ultimate power and someone probably probably realized that it was too much. (If it's half power can destroy regions, imagine what it could do at full power) But a member in the Council did the unthinkable. They split half it's power into the 18 different types to lessen it's power! I think you might get the idea by now but I'll go into a little more.

If someone is able to bring the power of all the 18 masks together then they will be able to gain power equivalent to that of the other half of the mask. Another bonus of that power is that you don't need to be part of the O'Brien bloodline to achieve it. But the downside is that the Mask of all Colors is able to stop it's other since it is the original. Well, they're even atleast. It stills remains that the only way for a user to gain the 100% power is to be a part of the O'Brien bloodline in which the Mask of Shadow isn't. When he realizes that, he will want to seek out Patrick since he's the last of the O'Brien bloodline. If Patrick dies then no one can use the Mask of all Colors to stop him.

What do you guys think?
The general gist of what you are saying is very similar to what I envisioned, but it didn't involving having two halves of the mask of everything, but I think that explanation is better than mine and it makes more sense. The Mask of Many Colours was actually hidden by Darius, who was Patrick's true father. I envisioned that Darius himself had forged the mask. However, I realise this may not be possible. What is certain is that the only way for the Masqueraders to ever have full power will be to capture Patrick, attach him to some metal gadget and place the mask on him. From there, the Masqueraders could use a large device which somehow controls Patrick's body and makes him use the energy beam. The device I'm thinking of which would do this would be a long metal pole with a long metal arm which would hold the mask in place and direct it. However, I don't think the Masqueraders will ever acquire the true power of the Mask of Many colours. The weaker 'half' will probably obtained eventually, but most masks, even the Mask of Darkness, aren't aware that combining their energy will do this.