• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Unova league tournament Discussion

Sorry that this is late, I had writer's block....

After some searching, I realized I didn't actually make any bio for the Mask of Flying on Sinnoh, WOOPS
Name: Lancec Genesis
Sex: Male
Appearance: He is known to wear a Fedora with a Yellow Pidgeot feather on the right side, His mask has a neon circle around it with two neon wings, He wears a black trench coat which he usually takes on when having a battle, Under the trench coat is a simple gray singlet, His skin being a tan white
Pokémon
Charizard
Pidgeot
Crobat
Altaria
Drifblim
Emolga

Name: Unknown
Sex: Unknown
Appearance: It wears its mask, Covering its entire head, The mask has two diagonal dark blue crosses and scratch marks all over the mask and a crack on the bottom, It wears a black body suit which is made of an unknown cloth (This is where I got ALOT of writer's block)
Pokémon
Garchomp
Druddigon
Salamence
Flygon
Dragonite
Altaria

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Just realised the battle between Ghetsis and the Mask of a Darkness is like the fight between Anakin and Obi-wan or Luke Skywalker and Vader from Star Wars. Next thing you know, Ghetsis will be the Mask of Darkness's father and his hand will be cut off.

EDIT: Trainer cards for each of the four sages

This is kind of off-topic but i'm thinking of doing a reboot of the Sevii Island RP since it's dead. It's plot will continue from where we left off. Just saying that here because a bunch of the people in this RP are also in that one. It'll be more organised on the discussion page.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D
Completely random, but White Version was my first Pokemon game! So I'm pretty excited for this! ^^ Heck, I might even add my character from the game in(As an OC and obviously not taking the role of Hilda, unless it's okay with you @Jagson). I might not have the game anymore(Hashtag first world school bus problems lol), but I somewhat remember my team! Also, will N, Anthea, and Concordia be involved in this? I could imagine them having something to do with the plotline...Just throwing ideas out there! :p

Yeah Have her as you're own OC. The tournaments are expose to be a few years after the games.
Also I belive Johnson plans on having N make an appearance as for the others I Don't know.

I believe no one took the rock type, The electric type doesn't seem to be on this one. Ground. Ghost since retro has been offline for some time, Water and fire are dead but some one could take their place. Psychic. Am i missing any Johnson.

I believe no one took the rock type, The electric type doesn't seem to be on this one. Ground. Ghost since retro has been offline for some time, Water and fire are dead but some one could take their place. Psychic. Am i missing any Johnson.
If you read in more detail, you can see I took both the electric and rock Masks and I used them in the Ghetsis fight. Pretty much all have been taken. I know someone took ground but I can't remember who. Since the Mask of Bug hasn't appeared, I guess I could lend that mask. According to the former owner of this Mask, he was last seen in prison.

Alrighty, here's a form!

Name: Rose
Appearance: Brown hair in a ponytail, blue eyes, wears bronze-tinted aviators on top of her head, brown aviation jacket, black skirt over white leggings, brown boots.
Pokémon: Serperior(has silver ring bracelets on its tail), Male, Ability: Overgrow, Moves: Leaf Storm, Solarbeam, Return, Giga Impact
Lapras(wearing a navy blue scarf NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH A BANDANNA,) Female, Ability: Water Absorb, Moves: Sing, Hydro Pump, Blizzard, Psychic
Stoutland(Wearing a large brown collar with a big brass buckle), Male, Ability: Intimidate, Moves: Thunder Fang, Hyper Beam, Aerial Ace, Rock Smash
Cinccino,(Has a black glove on its left paw) Female, Ability: Cute Charm, Moves: Bullet Seed, Thunder, Grass Knot, Echoed Voice
Hydreigon(Middle head has a silver chain necklace), Female, Ability: Levitate, Moves: Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Flamethrower, Protect
Zoroark(has a purple satchel bag thing), Male, Ability: Illusion, Moves: Foul Play, Night Daze, Dig, Shadow Ball

"Very good." Said the Mask of Darkness, leaning on the door of the gym. He was covered by the shadows, so he could not be seen. He clapped as Aspen won.
Rose was the one battling Clay. Aspen's at the restaurant with Drew and most of the other contestants as of yet.

Um, this is awkward. I had completely forgotten about this site and just remembered. (Mostly forgot because Sinnoh was basically dead.) Anyways, I just read all of Unova so I'm caught up with that. I would like to join if you guys still have space. I'll post my application in a bit. Also, can someone fill me in on the plot and what will be happening like with the masqueraders and team plasma. And what was the aftermath of Sinnoh?

First of Retro You'll always welcome to one of my RPs.
secondly I think you already posted you're character's profile. I might be wrong
You're going to have to check with Johnson about the Masquerader plot. as for Sinnoh I say that Drew was able to pull a victory against Patrick winning the tournament. (If that's alright you Johnson.) And then got Koed by Cynthia.

secondly I think you already posted you're character's profile. I might be wrong
You're going to have to check with Johnson about the Masquerader plot. as for Sinnoh I say that Drew was able to pull a victory against Patrick winning the tournament. (If that's alright you Johnson.) And then got Koed by Cynthia.
Yeah, I already had. I just updated it with the Pokemon. So now I can just join in I guess. Riley might still be salty for not winning and especially if Drew won.

Oh so Patrick got to the final. Yeah I'm okay with that. I was goi g to ask what happened.

In the Seivee islands McNiel landed near where Davarious lived. He walked over and used the blood he gained to open the door. " Those fools." He said as he went inside. " Gather everything and take it to my hideout." He said.
What is going on here? By 'Davarious,' do you mean Darius?

(It almost sounds like you're trying to say 'Davros,' lol.)

yeah Darius. My idea is that McnNeil is feed up with how the Masqueraders are being ran. Believing that they've forgotten their selves. so unlike how the masqueraders are trying to kidnap Patrick. He used blood the perfect form of DNA. My idea is that after Galactic's attack on Sinnoh that people will most likely be giving blood for the wounded afterwards.

Okay. For those that didn't realise it and joined later, the coup is over and the Mask of Darkness is now in control of the Masqueraders. Because @Retro Master wasn't on before, he actually hasn't contacted the Mask of Shadow, who was appointed his second in command. Furthermore, the separate team in development has begun, former members of Team Plasma now being forced to join. Ghetsis is dead, so his plot of reviving Team Plasma has failed. The remaining 4 sages (Rood and Zinzolin were murdered) and the three shadows join the Masqueraders.

@JohnsonAce How should I have the Mask of Shadow contact Darkness?
Everyone in the Masqueraders have access to a large hideout, where most of the Masqueraders live and face each other in direct conversation. Each Mask has a room.

When outside of the hideout, the other Masks just talk to each other via a voice com thing-this is an ear piece which allows the user to talk to each other through voice command. It is basically an extension of a phone, which all members carry. Each Mask has each of the other Masks registered onto the voice com.

Alright people we need to decide what the over all plan for the council is so we can all have a coherent Idea as to how we should write them.
So here's my rough idea about them.
During the time of the Great Pokémon War (What AZ talked about in X and Y). The faction that lost the war Created an Organization that one day will rise to the power they lost. The organization knew that they couldn't reveal themselves or else they would be eliminated. So they stayed in the shadows and manipulated the world's events to fit their purpose. Over the centuries they manipulated Politics, law enforcement, military, and the evil organizations of every region.
Present day they have control over sixty percent of the international Police ( Since McNeal is the chief of the International Police.) Various Gym leaders and elite four members are apart of the council as well as a Mercenary who gets the job done, and other wealthy and powerful men and women.
Their end game is to bring the world into a war that it won't be able to recover from. The survivors of the 2nd Great Pokémon War will be ruled by the council as they reign as Kings and Queens of the new world order.
What do you guys think?

The Mask of Shadow sounds awesome! What do you guys I think?

I also have a great idea for the masks. Ever since the war 1000 years ago when the Council was formed. There was the original 18 masks that was able to possess the user after a period of time. Whenever the owner dies, the spirit of the mask searches for a new capable host. However, once the user is fully possessed, it grants them the power of the element of that mask. The masks were created from the power of the ultimate weapon, giving them the power of the spirits of the Pokemon that lost their lives. The spirits believe that the Council will help their goals of attaining their revenge on the Pokemon world for what happened 1000 years ago.

To get their hosts, they search through the person's mind, searching for any sense of doubt. Once they find their capable host they lure the host to fall into the mask's control. The user would sometimes never even realize they are being possessed. Some masks have even grew their power to fully control the host if the user even looks at the specific mask. They can even store their spirit in their host

Since the ancient days of the Pokemon world after the war, the masks and the Council have built up their power in secret to attain the the power to fully attain world control.

I have some more ideas as well but I can't put them into words. So what do you guys think?

Well, only certain masks have attained the power to be able to gain control of their hosts. While wearing a lesser mask only gives them evil intentions. Like maybe the mask of ice, (just an example) if the user uses it for an extended period, the mask will be able to fill the user with it's own intentions making them join the Council. Some masks, have grown their powers over hundreds of years to be able to fully control the user by filling them with evil intentions. Some masks search for their future hosts while some wait for the host to find this.

Example: Treasure Hunter Joey walked through the forest. He arrived at a forest clearing. Finds mask on floor. Picks it up. Senses a presence telling him to put it on. Joey puts on mask. Joey feels more powerful. Mask searches Joey for any evil intention. Finds some evil. Few weeks later. He is welcomed into the Council.

Stronger Mask Example: Man looks in front of him. Sees floating mask. Feels irritating pain in head. Gets blurry and loses conscious. Few hours later. Wakes up in bed with another woman. Lmao, jk. But see the difference. The second mask is more powerful but it searches for it's own host.

More backstory: The original 18 users of the mask were pure hearted and were able to gain control over the masks. They knew the evil presence within and the dangers it could pose on the future world. They all agreed to go their separate ways with the masks around the world to hopefully never have the masks come in contact with each other again. When all the masks are together an even greater entity of evil could be created and used to cause death... and rebirth. They were then passed through generations throughout each family. Over hundreds of years, however, some masks were able to gain control of the descendants and started their goal to reunite together once again, using their hosts to find the other masks who waited in peace. And eventually use their power to once again, complete their goals. And during the present day, only a few masks without hosts remain, waiting to be found by the masqueraders as they are now called to bring their power together and complete their goal of whatever it is.

This still applies, right? I was just looking back, trying to refresh my memory on the series and stumbled upon these lore-filled posts.

Guys, I won't be here for the rest of the day through Wednesday. Going to a hotel with my best friend! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Name -

Lucas

Age - 18

Sex - Male

Apperance ( After His last apperance in johto he had a new name change and a new look:

Blue hair and green eyes, Navy shorts and jacket, normally is seen wearing sun glasses.)

Pokemon -

Chari (charizard)

Blast burn

sismic toss

steel wing

flame frower

Scoutz (scoutland)

Quick attack

Surf

swif

Take down

Gigi (Gigilith)