• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Unova league tournament Discussion

Name: Unnamed
Sex: Male
Species: Blaziken
Level: 41
Type: [type]Fire[/type][type]Fighting[/type]
Moveset: Blaze Kick, High Jump Kick, Brave Bird, Protect
Status: Catchable, but will follow whatever trainer he feels he'd like to.
Apperance: See picture for basic- will occasionally borrow (without permission) clothes from unknowing trainers and wear them- such as a cap, glasses, or the like.
oW3clXQ.png

Quick question during the battle in the warehouse, whose on whose side and plus is Bronius on summer, cody and Luke's side during the battle or with the Masqueraders?

Does the owner approve of character sheets or do we just start?.. I just wanna make sure some people are aware of my character, in case someone wants to partner up, just message me.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Funny enough, Raichu was supposed to defend against Crustle's Rock Blast not go over and hit Leavanny. Still I worked it into my new post, so no damage done. Now Christie is back in the story, hooray!
Christie was always part of the story it's just i didn't have enough time to write Ella talking to her.

That's fine. No one else has posted in a while maybe because of exams as well or their busy. (Or have just left...) But I'll be here whenever people start posting again.

truthfully I'm thinking about just dropping out. this series has lost my interest. I might reboot it later on down the line. but you guys can continue this version of events if you want. I give you both my blessing.

Yeah that first one was apart of a sequel series that pretty much died. Now were doing a full reboot of the main tournament series.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Could I have a link please? I don't think I want to join to be honest with you though as I don't want to go through all of that work again.(Even though I only started joining in Johto) Presumably, the Masqueraders won't be in it whether i'm in it or not. The only think i'm concerned about is if the timeline is changing, then does that mean the Sevii Islands thing won't happen. I have plans to focus on that rp and if Ella and Patrick aren't going to be in the reboot of the main series, then that will be confusing in some places.