• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Unova league tournament Discussion

@Jagson McNeil won't be revived right? If that's the case, then I was thinking Shadow would reveal himself to McNeil before he dies. Obviously I won't say who he is, but can you make him react in some way.

Hey Johnson McNeil gave Shadow a vile of Patrick's blood. You could just have darkness use that to create an evil clone of Patrick to use that super mask.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Hey Johnson McNeil gave Shadow a vile of Patrick's blood. You could just have darkness use that to create an evil clone of Patrick to use that super mask.
Yes, that is what I was thinking.

I have a question about Pokecharms which I only just remembered now but I don't want to get an admin involved and so I was wondering if anyone here could answer. Is the legendary rule only for rps and so does that mean I can use them in written works? The reason I ask this is just because of that 'Legendary encounter' Pokecharms written work thing.

first off you can double post on discussion threads
secondly He's trying to follow a plan that doesn't lead to an obvious trap. Trying to gather intel and striking them all at once.

Indeed. For the record when the tournament begins do we start fighting each other in the preliminaries or do we fight random trainers first?

@Lucas bruns
Drew is in his hotel room trying to figure something out. ella is somewhere, Patrick's been kidnapped, I belive Cody and Emily? were trying to talk to the broken couple and Troy is just sitting down I doubt any of them heard you.

One question I should also go ahead and ask before I even get into asking to join- is being a Pokemon alright? I'm better with that, and am completely cool with being caught- the character I have in mind is already pretty friendly, he may just follow someone without even having to be caught. I thought it may be good because it was talking about having your first Pokemon given to you. But just asking first.