• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [Under Construction] Outcasts(Official Reboot)—Discussion

Might I suggest that my character, Rory joins up with this band please? My posts have been delayed, because I was on moderation. I also currently cannot keep up with the current group of metas in their story. Prehaps Rory could turn back to the wreckage of the truck and find this new truck appearing? Or I could create one of Rory's 'friends' -the lab rats. Let me make a form now.

Name: Seth 'Shade' Blakleston
Powers: Can transform into a large shadow-like rat. His nickname is 'the black rat' or the 'shadow rat.' This large black rat can arrange it's molecules using some deformed shadow energy and then this can make him bigger. The shadow energy allows him to turn into liquid darkness, which can be used to get through tight spaces.
Appearance: Chaos black short hair, looking like the kind of cut Frankenstein's monster had, dark blue eyes, strong, fairly tall.

Oh yeah. I’m cool with anyone joining in with this possible second group of Metas. It’s just a way to introduce new Metas into the story.

@Ry_Burst
For this second group idea, approximately when do you think they can come in? Also, wouldn't more characters be hectic? As in, more people will most likely be joining later on, and a lot of us have multiple characters. Due to this, interactions would be extremely difficult, and posts would be extra long. Tooo many characters can kill us, and they would be really hard to take care of all of them. Not saying it's a bad idea, i'm just saying it might be a little difficult.

Cat does have a good point.
Not only that, but due to such long posts, the RP would take an even slower turn than it’s at right now. It may take a few hours to figure out where everyone is, and with all of that work just to wait another hour for another post, people would lose interest.
Besides, we’ve only just started. Let’s focus on what’s going on in the here and now. Hell, nobody’s even built shelter for themselves yet! We haven’t even explored around us in the RP.

Exactly what I thought. Anyways... I'm really curious on when the night interactions are ending. I am nearly always on the site, and i'm quite frequent on the rp. (I have no life) But recently i've found out that I can't post as often, due to interactions with people who aren't online as much. Not to sound like a jerk, but i'm hoping that these posts can come in a bit quicker.... I understand people have lives outside of the rp, but i'm hoping we can get more people on frequently to keep this thread more alive, and provide more character development and interactions.

Exactly what I thought. Anyways... I'm really curious on when the night interactions are ending. I am nearly always on the site, and i'm quite frequent on the rp. (I have no life) But recently i've found out that I can't post as often, due to interactions with people who aren't online as much. Not to sound like a jerk, but i'm hoping that these posts can come in a bit quicker.... I understand people have lives outside of the rp, but i'm hoping we can get more people on frequently to keep this thread more alive, and provide more character development and interactions.
I can definitely try to respond faster to the RP.
I’d also like to politely ask you guys to make sure you read through all of the posts. I know it can get pretty boring when it doesn’t seem to have any correlation with your character, as it often does for me, but when you’re skimming over and missing several crucial details with character development or the place of the character in the rp, or even don’t know what’s going on, it gets to be pretty offputting. Especially when half the group doesn’t know where anyone besides their characters are or what’s happening in the story.

I am the worst trash for even trying to bring this up.

I can definitely try to respond faster to the RP.
I’d also like to politely ask you guys to make sure you read through all of the posts. I know it can get pretty boring when it doesn’t seem to have any correlation with your character, as it often does for me, but when you’re skimming over and missing several crucial details with character development or the place of the character in the rp, or even don’t know what’s going on, it gets to be pretty offputting. Especially when half the group doesn’t know where anyone besides their characters are or what’s happening in the story.

I am the worst trash for even trying to bring this up.

@__Black_Cat__

I support the time skip. And the next group wouldn’t be for a while in my head. I’m just putting them here so I don’t forget. I wouldn’t think they would even be there until at least a week or two after everyone begins to settle.

I was going to have Shawn run in on Xander and Dasken, yelling about keeping it down, shit about how others would see the explosions, fire, and hear the sounds.
But nah. I don't have the motivation to make him more like a prick, but in all honesty, it would be the right thing to do, since he's looking out for the whole group, and not just trying to crack down on those two.

I feel like combining powers requires two people with similar powers.
Like heat and fire, or like water and ice.
Lightning and fire, air and water, fire and air, metal and earth, aura and telepathy or something of the sort (mind and body), etc.

Ah. Nora could probably benefit Dasken, then.
Kinda like in the MHA manga,
SPOILER ALERT
when Deku carries that girl on his back and she heals him so he can go to 25% of One-For-All with no negative side effects.
Except she lets him keep his composure.
She being Nora and he being Dasken

Idk.
Nora is the weakest, but also one of the strongest.
She is physically weak, but she can make you violent, calm, happy, ect. She can't 'help' the group during battles and such, but she can help keep them together. I thought it would be interesting to make a character who is generally useless in battle, but can save everyone's assess in the end. Darcel is just a healer, even though he could kill many in battle. Idk why, but I thought a pacifist character is interesting.

It definitely is. I wanted to make a character this time that I could show slowly going insane.
I always have liked the idea of creating an insane character, and if Dasken decides to leave the group, his anxiety and depression will get the better of him. What happens after is up to those two feelings, which constantly duke it out.

I also wanted a more socially awkward character so that I could more accurately predict what he’d say (being the most socially anxious boy myself). A lot more thought was put into Dasken this time around.

I'm surprised that most of the characters are adults tbh. I expected more children.
Annd I expected more love interests. I knew Dasken and Ashley was gonna happen, but idk.
There is also only two female characters I believe. Damn-

I mean, I would come in with a female character, but I wouldn’t understand the thought process as much as an actual female RPer would.
Unless...

Heh. Heheheheheeeeeeeeheheheheh.
3AAC6293-F5E8-4209-A3B3-31AD29F9498B.jpeg

I have an idea.
I have an insane idea. A TRULY INSANE and MAJESTIC IDEA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
4DFD7A64-9FC2-45A4-9C47-6C0F72B426E3.jpeg

I can bring in an insane Meta.
I can have them use mental powers.
I can cause chaos in the ranks.
I can have them be utterly unpredictable, and I can have any number of things happen to make Dasken lose it.

Oh, this will be fun.
Fun, indeed.

HAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA
36F3B7D4-3291-48C2-B4FD-BFAC6F84989D.jpeg

Oh, this won’t be a villain.
This will be an agent of chaos; whatever they see as fun is what they go towards.
Helping the heroes take down an army?
Fun. Do it.
Having two best friends duke it out because of a petty argument?
Entertainment value. Fun. Do it.

Shookething would be this character’s favorite thing to do.
Best part is? She’d be a female counterpart to one of my other OCs. So I’d know just how to RP as her.

Another possible ship slot opens up, but is everyone here okay with some tomfoolery?

Idek xD
Yeah, she’d just have something like telepathy and telekinesis. Not too powerful telekinesis, and she can make her telepathy sound just like the voice inside the person’s head she’s speaking to. If they don’t think about their thoughts, she might be able to lead them to do something she suggests in their head.