• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [Under Construction] Outcasts(Official Reboot)—Discussion

I don't think anyone wants to kill off their characters. Most of us only have 1, anyways. It would be tooo complicated to make a new character and insert them into the story later on.

But it wouldn't make complete sense to do so.
Either you make a character that takes a long time to convert in, (and don't forget you need a good reason to insert them) or it wouldn't work. Not saying you can't i'm just saying it would be rather brutal depending on the events on the story. I personally do not wish for my characters to die, for they are both children. Once again, killing off a character is possible, but it can still be difficult based off of the circumstances. ♥

Which is why I'm still introducing Blake Phillips after two or three people die. Hell, even one! Because I don't expect anyone to die off right now. I expect them to die off later in the story.
The first character to go is normally the one that'll have the most impact on the group, or had the most development as a character.

Name:James Daniels
Power(s): Super Speed
Appearance: James has blonde hair and blue eyes. He wears blue gym shorts and a black t-shirt, regardless of weather, it doesn't really bother him all that much.

So for plot wise, I was thinking of a second group of Metas to be brought in later, like the second round of them. This is were I will add the character I mentioned later. So here is a few OCs to be apart of that potential group.

Name: Jason Rayler
Powers: Harness Energy. He can create energy weapons and cloak his body in an energy armor. He can also absorb natural lightning, and generate power from him hands. His primary weapon is a set of blades, two katana like blades made for speed. Jason is also in great physical condition with a good amount of stamina and strength.
Appearance: Jason is a young handsome man, with tanned skin. He is somewhat muscular spent from working out for long periods of time. His hair is dark reddish brown and falls almost to his shoulders. It’s shaggy and messy. His eyes are dark green. He wears a black hoodie with ripped off sleeves and under the hoodie is a dark grey tank top. He wears dark navy jeans and white dirty sneakers. He has a gang tattoo that resembles a broken S on his left bicep.

Name: Danny Treble
Powers: Echolocation. He can create sound wave through his voice that can do a variety of things.
Appearance: Danny is a short, chubby boy with blonde straight hair. He has peachy skin and blue eyes. He wears a baggy blue hoodie and black pants, with black sneakers.

Name: Julie Davis
Powers: She can control plants that are in a 5 foot radius, by concentraing.
Appearance: Julie has long straight black hair, and a round face. She wears a black t-shirt, and dark blue jeans. She keeps her hair in a hair tie, and she has hazel eyes.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
So for plot wise, I was thinking of a second group of Metas to be brought in later, like the second round of them. This is were I will add the character I mentioned later. So here is a few OCs to be apart of that potential group.

Name: Jason Rayler
Powers: Harness Energy. He can create energy weapons and cloak his body in an energy armor. He can also absorb natural lightning, and generate power from him hands. His primary weapon is a set of blades, two katana like blades made for speed. Jason is also in great physical condition with a good amount of stamina and strength.
Appearance: Jason is a young handsome man, with tanned skin. He is somewhat muscular spent from working out for long periods of time. His hair is dark reddish brown and falls almost to his shoulders. It’s shaggy and messy. His eyes are dark green. He wears a black hoodie with ripped off sleeves and under the hoodie is a dark grey tank top. He wears dark navy jeans and white dirty sneakers. He has a gang tattoo that resembles a broken S on his left bicep.

Name: Danny Treble
Powers: Echolocation. He can create sound wave through his voice that can do a variety of things.
Appearance: Danny is a short, chubby boy with blonde straight hair. He has peachy skin and blue eyes. He wears a baggy blue hoodie and black pants, with black sneakers.

Name: Julie Davis
Powers: She can control plants that are in a 5 foot radius, by concentraing.
Appearance: Julie has long straight black hair, and a round face. She wears a black t-shirt, and dark blue jeans. She keeps her hair in a hair tie, and she has hazel eyes.
Might I suggest that my character, Rory joins up with this band please? My posts have been delayed, because I was on moderation. I also currently cannot keep up with the current group of metas in their story. Prehaps Rory could turn back to the wreckage of the truck and find this new truck appearing? Or I could create one of Rory's 'friends' -the lab rats. Let me make a form now.

Name: Seth 'Shade' Blakleston
Powers: Can transform into a large shadow-like rat. His nickname is 'the black rat' or the 'shadow rat.' This large black rat can arrange it's molecules using some deformed shadow energy and then this can make him bigger. The shadow energy allows him to turn into liquid darkness, which can be used to get through tight spaces.
Appearance: Chaos black short hair, looking like the kind of cut Frankenstein's monster had, dark blue eyes, strong, fairly tall.

Last edited by a moderator: