• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [Under Construction] Outcasts(Official Reboot)—Discussion

I was just going to discuss his descent into paranoia and insanity, like Shane Walsh.
In the end, he'll need to be put down by someone.

But I'm also gonna start something with Blake Phillips soon.

Last edited:
I’m cool with Shawn taking control. But Quickdraw’s gonna challenge it many times.

Also, we have a faint food source, as Quickdraw brought a bunch of soilder backpacks that have some MREs.

Cool.

Then again, I'm open to changes to my character, so I could extend his descent into madness, or even drop it all together.

Last edited:
I can see Quickdraw killing him, (if we go that route) but out of respect than to get rid of him. Like they end up with some kind of respectful connection.

GEE, I DON'T KNOW. MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE HE'S IN THE WOODS AWAY FROM ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING HE'S EVER LOVED AND KNOWS HE CAN'T GO BACK AND IF HE REALIZES THAT HE'S THE LEADER, THEN THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES WOULD ALSO PROBABLY GET TO HIM TOO.

RIP. @The Protato we need to work on the ship. ;D Outcasts One Ships RETURN!

That and he’s probably seen some stuff, that damages his psyche already. So the added stress and rememberence of everything could just heighten the strain, causing a dip into eternal madness, where the only way out is death.......

(I ship Dashken. This is a ship name.)

Quick question, @Trainer_Zander, are you including Dasken on this offer? I’m just curious as he’s there and you didn’t mention his name.

Also, I’m trying to think of a better ship name. Dashkley. Ashken. Ashlen. Daskley

Dasken's powers are pretty destructive. I was gonna suggest he get separate training at the start. But that leaves the question, which adult character will play the mentor role with him.

Monty does have experience as a (former) member of the Meta Retention Bureau, so he could teach the Outcasts about some of the tactics they use and how to counter them.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
So my first post is up on the 5th page of the rp at the top. For some reason, it posted it at the time it was posted. Normally, it's posted after it's been approved by the mods, so it would have popped up more recently. This explains some confusion on other rps. Rory has technically appeared from the rubble of the truck.

By the way, this is the normal process to get a deer ready to prepare. So we'll have to wait until morning. But someone could easily cook up it's organs. :)

Not yet. Shawn killed one, and brought it to camp. It's gotta have it's blood drain and won't be edible until the morning. But we have deer organs to eat. (But honestly, unless some of these kids have already eaten them before, they might not be up for it.)

Could always introduce em lightly. Fried liver isnt that strange. Xander's gonna be eating some of it. Only because using his powers kinda makes him metabolize food faster. Guys always hungry.

Nora doesn't approve of eating such and adorable creature.
Darcel won't like it, but he'll eat it. He can also drain the blood of the animal, get the process done faster I guess? Idk

Quote from my friend. “I’m not gay, but a Scooby Snack is a Scooby Snack.”

Anyways, the blood just drips down. Pretty much draining the blood, is best when you let it drip dry. Besides, deer organs are actually delicious. Most hunters cook up the heart and give it to the one who shot the deer. And Liver and Onions aren’t that bad. Deer organs are pretty good, but the concept seems gross. But it’s just meat, all the same. And good stuff too

how about another villain xD

Name: Azazel Warren
Power(s): Complete mastery of manipulating aura
Appearance: Azazel has pure silver hair (Kinda like Silverfang from One Punch Man) and piercing jade eyes. He has quite a medium build and stands at 6'2; despite his almost thin physique, he is ripped as hell. He wears a black Assassin's Creed style tunic and trousers with black boots to match.

Last edited: